Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - March 2005 #2

grovedale Guest

Default Zzzzzzzzzzz

Going to bedibies now, speak to you soon mate

Big kisses for Gabby

Take care

Deb, I love your new ticker pic I will have a play with the big one for you soon.

Welcome Tash, hope Paige is going well. We've heard lots of cute stuff about her.

Debbie Lee Guest

Sorry Tash... I snuck off to bed, hehehe. Neil is going good. He's been a bit bored at work because there's very little they can do while the construction crew are still out there (apparently when the contructions guys are out there, it's "their site" so Neil and the boys can't do anything because of all the red tape). He started on proper shift today - meaning he'll be on 2 day shifts (6am-6pm) then 2 nights (6pm-6am) or 3 nights depending on the length of a shift (he works a 10 day fortnight). So, yeah... he was up at the crack-o-dawn this morning. Mannnn he'll be grumpy tonight!! hahaaha

Just got your email then, Trish. Thanks for that!! I really do need to start playing around with photos some more!

Not a problem Deb. Funny though, I rarely play around with my own pics.
    Your originals looked great to start with so I didn't do much other than add some filters and change colours around.

Ok Deb, I re sent them, let me know if they are big enough now
    Last edited by Trish; October 16th, 2006 at 07:38 AM.

Debbie Lee Guest

Hmmm... I'm looking but without photoshop I can't tell if they are big enough... LOL. Helpful, ain't I? I might just go and find the disc that has photoshop on it and install it! Might be an idea!

Hmmm wonder when we'll go to a new thread?? Bit special getting to 10 pages!!

Hi Tash - nice to see you hear
    Deb - your ticker does look great, and LMAO on Gab being a bully! This is the girl that used to cry when anyone did that to her! Oh well, maybe she thought if I can't beat then, join them

I am getting so much spam at the moment. About 10-15 emails a day, and I dont know why Optus isn't filtering them. Its driving me mental...... Like I really care about my erections?

Shane is having a sicky today. I went and got Jenna up at 6:40am when she woke up (well she woke at 5:55 but we ignored her til then....) and I said to her, "Do you want to come into bed and see Daddy?". "Daddy? " She said - meaning - I know its Monday, and normally he's at work, you mean he's home, oh yeah, this will be the best day ever! So she rand into bed and cuddled us both silly. Very cute.

Good luck with Neil on shift Deb - I used to do 2 days (7-7) then a swing day, and then 2 nights (7-7). The swing day was cool, I used to sleep in, and then have an arvo nap. But between the nights I was at my crankiest. I used to go to bed when I got home and sleep til about 11-12,, and then get up, have something to eat, do whatever, and hit the sack for a nap at about 3pm for an hour or so. I was sooooooo unpleasant when I woke up from that. Fromn 5-6 Rob and I would always fight and fight and fight!! Specially if he didn't have dinner cooked..... Grrrrr

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww @ Miss Jenna being so excited about Daddy staying home! How adorable! Gabby is the same when she realises Neil is home. It's all smiles and sweetness and light when Daddy is here! Grrr @ the spam. Why don't you want help with your erections??? hahahaha
    Urrgh... sounds like we'll have to avoid Neil between the night shifts! I'm planning on making ourselves scarce while he's trying to sleep anyway. He'll wear ear plugs and have a fan going in the bedroom but I don't want Gab waking him up so I'll try and plan all my errands in those few days. Maybe I'll just come back to Geelong when he's on nights?? LOL
    Hehe yep... Gabby the bully who used to cry when another child so much as looked at her!! LOL Little did I know she was just taking it all in with a view to use it all later. She's chucked a couple of tanties at playgroup too... people must think she's a psycho! They're all lovely tho... keep telling me that their kids did that at one stage too. There's another little girl there that's 18 months and has only just started walking!
    Fi... can you believe that her Mum considers Gabby quite "active" and "adventurous". I mean she is, now! But I've always compared her to the likes of Jenna and Paige and thought she was rather behind the 8 ball! I told the woman all about Jenna and how active she is. She can't believe it!
    I tell you what, it's nice having the "adventurous and active" kid - not the shy, sooky kid for once!
    Mind... at the time we had the conversation, Gab was trying to master one of those wobbly bridge-type things on the playground that she's really not tall enough for yet. She could have fallen down the sides quite easily. She was also wearing a dress so her legs were copping a beating. Still, Mummy's not allowed to help... oh no!! hahahaa

LOL, Fi and your erections. Maybe you can get an extra spam filter. Does you antivirus software have one on it ??

YAY at Shane having a day off. Hopefully you get some rest out of it.

I'm glad Mark is at work today. He left me a "lovely" letter. Butt head !!!

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww what did he say in it, Trish?? Was he nasty??

Wow, suprise me, great to see the computer comes before our relationship again. Yes, that's right and I'm not just talking about sex. Most day's I feel like the child minder and cleaner upper. you make no effort whatsoever on us.

You always go on i'm not sweet or nice anymore, but sit back and think of all the little things I do for you. Go out of the way to give you a rest from the kids or a little extra sleep.

Now think of something nice you do for me on a regular basis. Your always too tired for me but go out of your way for others.

If your not happy with our relationship let me know and i will put a bed in the toyroom and we'll live as we do now except you do your thing and I'll do mine.

I do love you but I'm feeling like I'm just getting taken for granted.

I know you'll probably just get the *****s reading this but this is how I feel.

I'd like to tell you this instead of writing it but when do we sit down and talk together ??
    How's that for a love letter ??

Debbie Lee Guest

Oh dear! What a thing to wake up to!
    Awww hugs mate
    Maybe a "date" together without the kids is on the cards?? Can your Mum take them for the night or something?

Yeah right Deb, I just told mum of the note andshe backed him up fully and then some. But as usual no offer of a night alone or anything like that. She just said oh well when things break down you can't say you weren't warned. He's crying out for attention.

Hmm maybe I am the selfish one for liking some "me" time when the kids are all in bed in the evening. Hell, I sat and watched Idol with him last night

Debbie Lee Guest

I don't think you are selfish at all! Bloody hell, having "not-so-good" sleepers has gotta take its toll on you. I'm sure it's hard on Mark too but if you're not getting support from your family, what are you meant to do?
    Wish I was closer... I'd take the kids for a night so that you guys could have some much-needed alone time

Aww thanks Deb. I haven't responded to his letter yet. I just don't know what to say. Mark is a man who needs to know that he is loved constantly, me. I'm someone who is happy enough as long as I get a kiss and a cuddle occassionally. When you are constantly exhausted it can be very hard to find any inclinlation(sp) for sex, plus I have a super low libido.

Debbie Lee Guest

I'd have a super low libido if I was getting continual crappy sleep like you get!

Exactly, doesn't seem to matter though. I know I end up enjoying "it" but the whole thoguht of it exhausts me just thinking of it. Not even that, Oh I don't know... Perhaps I need to start "star fishing" it.

Debbie Lee Guest

I was the same for a while... never in the mood but once it was all happening, it was good! It would **** me off because I would think "Why was I resisting it so much?".

LOL, Yup that's me. I'm like, see Trish you do enjoy it, you just need to give in sooner

Bloody mind over matter, that's what it is.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast