Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - March 2005 #2

Debbie Lee Guest

Hehehe... u need to adopt the old "If it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down" hahaha.
    Maybe sound-proof Tehya's room with egg cartons??
    Would she sleep with music going? I have music for dreaming going for Gab for her day sleeps so it drowns out all the sounds of the day??

Tehya has music playing in there day and night. Hell, I'd out ear muffs on her if I thought it would mean more sleep.

And as for the mellow yellow, that is already adopted here

We are yellow and mellow here too. Just turning the bathroom tap on in the ensuite (which is between our room and hers) wakes her up sometimes. I have a glass of water beside the sink that I wash my hands with during the night so as not to turn the taps on.
    Jenna is a shockingly light sleeper too. She has always stopped the instant the car stops - so coming into Geelong through the 80 zone (about 5-10kms) there are traffic lights, and you can guarantee she will wake up by about the 3rd or 4th one. Drives us mental.
    Same as the pram - the second it stops, she wakes up.
    Oh well - par for the course.

My daughter is finally back!!! She was back on form tonight - it was wonderful to have the hyper little devil back. All smiles and kisses and laughter. Just wonderful.

I'll have to go and check out Sarah's photos

YAY for Jenna being hyper again Good to hear that she is better Fi.
    Fingers crossed the new bub will be a better sleeper, afterall bub will have to sleep through the noise of a toddler.

Deb, I finally checked out the new pics of Gabby, love the ones of her in her cossie and gumboats, very cute. I think the last pic you have on there would look great as a black and white. Just a suggestion, looks great in colour too though which is why I thought B&W too.

Tehya was down by 7.30 tonight, hopefully she sleeps great, she was such a sooky cow today. Going to bed soon, very tired still from my big day out.

Did it work with Tehya and Noah Trish?? The thing is, her father is so bloody loud, so I'm surprised she didn't get used to him.
    And in hospital she was the baby that slept through all the noise. They had her right next to the radio all night! The nurse there even said to me - "This one will be a good sleeper". Cow - she probably jinxed me. I wont let her near the next one! But I wont be up in the wards all things going well, so hopefully she wont get her hands on Jenna. It'll be me in the double bed all night, and the new bubs in the bass. And hopefully no Jenna, although the midwife did tell me on Wed that we are able to bring a portacot in for Jenna to sleep in if we wish, and Shane is able to stay the night too. Not sure about that.......

Eliza slept throu a circular saw cutting beams in the bathroom which is outside her room. ATM FIL is fond of the angle grinder outside her room so there really is nothing that wakes her up just going to bed use to be our issue....finally when I had enough of her whinging she now knows once in bed we dont get back up. Harvey Norman have 15c photos...trying to burn photos to CD as they only let you do 200 per customer and get Nick to drop a CD in for me ...Bet I find it in the car after the sale has finished
    Bec
    Do you like my spunky girl

Nope not at all Fi, but you'd already know that. Hope you have more luck than me
    Is there someone you could leave Jenna with overnight. Would be nice for you to have the first night together alone, just you Shane and Bub.

When Tehya was born, my second midwife says to us afterwards when Tehya was having a yawn, I made a commentabout her being tired, I just did all of th hard work. Anyway midwife says, you watch, babies that keep their mum up alnight with a long labour are night owls. I think she bloody jinxed me too.

Although I do vaugely remember there was a time early on that Teyha was a great sleeper. Until she went into hospital and the it all came undone

Oh yeah, spoke too soon before. Just after I did my last post Teh woke up having a cry. I gave her a cuddle and she's back to sleep.

Better g to bed now, Mark just propositioned me and I said No I was too tired and here I am on BB

Bec, I saw that with Domanye up here. 15cent prints for 15 days. Is that the same as Harveys ??

Lucky you with Eliza sleeping like that. I only wish. And as for going to sleep, that is half of the struggle here.Tehya can not and will not self settle or re settle. Stubborn little girl.

Debbie Lee Guest

Fi - woo hoo for the old Jenna being back!
    Bec - LOVE the photo of Eliza! Very cute! I get 15c photos all the time, hehe... AND they get delivered to my door (well... post office these days, hehehe).
    Trish - thanks for the tip re. the photo. I really should do B&W more often. Gotta get photoshop installed (we got the puter reformatted when we moved).

Hey Deb, I played with Gab's pic and have sent a copy through to you. If you want to email me an original sized one I will see what I can do. I just converted that one to black and white and added a blue filter to it.

Debbie Lee Guest

Aww thanks, Trishy! Have sent the full size one to you

Ooooh I wanna see......

Debbie Lee Guest

Will forward it to ya, Sarah

grovedale Guest

Smile Shoooooooooooooooes

Hey Deb,

Paige is also obsessed with shoes except when she really has to wear them when we go out & stuff, but at home it's shoes fetish galore.

Hi Fi, it's Tash, Deb's friend. How is everything going with your pregnancy? How are you coping being pregnant with a toddler? I hope to be in that situation soon and have wondered how it is coz Paige is so cute & helpful but geeeez she's a cheeky monkey, lol.

Miss you Deb , I'm going to have to come up & see you sooner rather than later

Tash

Debbie Lee Guest

HI TASH!! What a nice surprise to see you in here!
    How's miss Paigey going?? I miss her soooo much!
    Yes! Come and visit!! Any time!

grovedale Guest

Default Paige

She is doing very well, she is gluded to the hip of the new puppy.
    I gave her a minor haircut today to try & generate some new growth.

How's Gabby?

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww no more mullet?? Good idea tho!
    Why doesn't it surprise me that she adores the puppy??
    Gab is brilliant. Bossy but brillant. Can you believe she bosses all the kids around at playgroup?? She yells at anyone that tries to play with toys that she's using and she even had a go at a little girl just for looking at her! My daughter the bully!!

Hey, Trish! What do you think of my sig??

grovedale Guest

Talking

Ha, ha, ha, that's funny, she's finally sticking up for herself, it's good to hear. Go Gabby!!!!!!

Paige still has a little mullet, all be it a crooked one but it's still there none the less

How's Neil going at work?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast