Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - March 2005 #4

Oh Trish - sounds like a rough old time LMAO on taking Brandon out - he probably loved the mummy time. And you will be fine at the station I'm sure, just stand up for your son and yourself, and it will slowly come out in the wash.
    Give little Tehya a cuddle and Noah a sloppy kiss.

Bec - Nahhh - No more hossy trips I think, unless something really exciting happens. I had my osteo appt yesterday, and she says my jpelvic joint is really shot (I feel the pain in my lower RHS back). Its exactly where my back labour was with Jenna, and I'm wondering if maybe the joint isn't loosening like its supposed to for a preggie woman, and so maybe thats why jenna refused to turn in labour? Not sure - just an idea a tht moment.
    Gross on the marshmallow spew. I came home to a red little girl last night. Shane decided to give her a raspberry icepole. Hmmmm.

We almost had a sleep through last night. She woke up at 1am, and went back to sleep!! YAYAYAY and then again at 4:30am, and shane went and slept with her then. He thinks she would have gone back to sleep again by herself, but we are just so programmed to get up at the moment, we dont even bother analysing the cries. Anyway, hopefully another good night tonight.
    Simone - Ken Duncan is the photographer yes?? If so - I love his work I went to his gallery in Cairns a few eyars ago and was very tempted with a couple of his prints. Pricey though. I hope the Myer show was good

Shane's off to cricket today, so I'm mummy at home again. Which is OK. he's not going fishing in the morning, so we can have the big family day tomorrow. Off tothe market to get a few more Chrissie presents. God - we have soooo many more to buy yet! And I have to say I've done all the fun ones - the adults remain

Debbie Lee Guest

Good luck today, Trish.

Mum has popped over for a visit (surprised me last night.. she borrowed some petrol money to get up here to say goodbye to Charlie). So I'll be scarce for a couple of days. Will catch up properly later

Fi... make sure you SMS me if anything happens with bubba, ok? (cos I know that's gonna be your main priority and all... PMSL).

Deb - thats great of your mum to visit. Hope things are OK.
    Nothing will happen with the bubba - I'll still be here whinging louder than Trish ( ) in a few weeks time.

OMG Fi, i cant believe you're already at 35w... (LOL)

Ken Duncan is the photographer, as he's a really nice guy. DH got 4 books signed (i bought him 1, he already had 3) and we got about 10 photo's!!

How's this weather? It was gorgeous this morning, and its now overcast!! There goes the idea of putting my washing out...

Hope everyone's ok

Hey Fi !! PMSL, I'm not going to whinge this post, LOL.

Yay at almost getting a sleep through. IKWYM about getting up straight away too. I think we do it in the hope that if we get there fast enough they will go back to sleep easier. Well, I know thats whats in my thoughts.

Deb, I hope you enjoy your visit with your mummy. How nice of her to come on up.

Simone, sounds like you had a really nice time, yay at getting DH's book signed and for the pic's too.

Well, the weather here today is gorgeous and expected to be hotter tomorrow. We are thinking of heading off for a drive to the beach in the afternoon.

I have 4 loads of washing hanging out, and another waiting, I have no more line space. See what happens when you don't wash for a day.

All went good this morning. Thankfully, the officer we had was very nice. Joel went in, he had formal questioning again, video taped and recorded. He wasn't charged this time, thank God but he does have to do another youth conferencing. We watched the tape and at one stage I ended up with tears in my eyes. Not nice seeing your son fight like that.

See I CAN post without whinging I'm sure I will make up for it later though. LOL.

Trish i hope that Joel is finished with his macho boy thing, sounds like he;s stressing you out too much... i think ill keep my kiddies as toddlers, no growing up for them!! (I remember myself as a teen...) Whinge away anyways

Thanks Simone. OMG I just looked at your ticker, I can't believe that little Anneliese is 5 months old already. That just flew by. Well for me it did anyway.

Dont worry Trish, it flew by for me too!! I cant believe Declan (and all the other littlies) will be 2 coming into the start of next year...

Declan 's talking so much now, it was only a couple of weeks ago i was whinging that he wasnt saying anything!! (i spoke too soon LOL) Im so wrapped around his little finger. He's my little blonde angel... when i tell him off, he looks at me with his blue eyes, and i have to hug him. Then i have to smack myself for being so gullible!!

LOL, Simone, favouritism hey

I hosnestly thought that with Mark and I we'd end up with real blondies. We both had white blonde hair when we were little and it's still blonde now, just darker. Instead we end up with 2 redheads.

I was born with strawberry blonde, Dh was brown, now he's almost black, and i dont know what mine is!! Declan is goloden blonde, and Anneliese looks like she's going to be the strawberry blonde. Xander takes after me (thank god not his sperm donor father) and had the red hair, but its faded out to reddy/brown now. But i have green eyes and Dh has light brown, and both kids are blue eyes!!

Trish - I'm just teasing. If you cant whinge here, where are ya gunna?? So pleased for you that things worked out today. Perhaps this is the kick in the pants he needs to be straight for a little while? I'm so pleased its 11 years til we have a teenager. Well we have them now IYKWIM, but we dont live with it in our faces everyday. Would be an interesting relationship if we did!
    Simone - The photography is amazing - I'm pleased you enjoyed the gallery. LOL on Declan talking. We can't shut jenna up at the moment either. She is repeating phrases with the inflection now, so we say something to each other, and she parrots along. Its very cute - but I'm guessing we really, really need to watch our swearing. We are shockers, and I'm sure she will end up with a potty mouht!

We are hoping for lots of rain tonight. Geelon is in a seriously bad way water wise. Stage 4 restrictions starting very soon - apparently if it weren't for the state election we would be on them now, but there are noises of conspiracy to prevent backlash. Hmmmm - not really sure how much more water we can save. Specially when all the big businesses in the area waste so much water - and potable drinking water at that!! Trust me - I know one of the worse ones in the region, I used to work for them and I was responsible for some of the water saving projects that I couldn't get funding for!! Grrrrrr.
    So lots of rain tonight pelase

Dont worry Fi 0 Dh and i are really bad with the swearing too. I try to be good, but when i stub a toe or something, all my good intentions go out the window!!

Looks like its about to rain here, there goes doing my washing tomorrow...

Yup another potty mouth here too, but I'm sure you would've worked out that already

We need more rain here too, but I'm not really fond of rainy weather. We're thinking of going to the beach tomorrow in the afternoon so I will send you loads of rain vibes to you girls. Hope it p!sses down there for you.

We will take the rain back later in the week. As long as it is dry and sunny again for my big day out at the races next Saturday

Debbie Lee Guest

We've just moved onto stage 3 here... for a while we were on stage 2 but Hamilton was on stage 3. I doubt it'll be much longer before we're on stage 4 too. The lack of rain is just astounding

Hi-5 this afternoon can't wait.

That is all.

LOL Sarah, now who is more excited, Mum or Zander Hope you guys have a great time. Be sure to take lots of pics. Which I'm sure you will anyway.

Deb, what is the difference in the stages. I know they mean tighter restrictions but no 100 % what the different ones are.

Who me?? Take lots of photos?? I don't know what you mean :nana: I'm debating though whether to take the big camera or the little one... Not sur if you're allowed a camera so the little one is smaller to get away with

Going to two Christmas shops this morning! Yes yes I am obssessed! I'm going to buy Zander another bear this year & hopefully will be able to swap it with Ted so he can have a wash - his bed bear is a little blue first Christmas one. I don't think it's going to work though!

LOL about not being able to wash Zanders bear Sarah. The boys both have "Normie" (Dh had Normie as a boy, passed him onto Xander when he was born, then MIL found an identical one at a garage sale just before Declan was born, so he has one too)
    Xander's normie is 25 years old, and falling apart, and last week we had to take him to "hostible" (Big Nan's house) for be fixed up... we had to wrap him in a blanket and treat him nice until he was all stitched up!! Thank goodness he's all fixed now...

Have fun at Hi-5!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast