Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - March 2005

only had to get up once last night at midnight (well Aaron did). I don't know what to do with myself having all this extra sleep LOL!

Hope everyone is doing well. I have my last dentist appointment today. More fillings but then it's all over other than yearly checkups which I probably won't do!

YAY Sarah, good boy Zander for letting Mummy get some sleep. Hope all goes well at the dentist today Sarah. I'm back there again tomorrow with Joel then next Wednesday again for my 2nd lot at root canal. Think I have another 3 or 4 visits to go for me though

WTG Zander! Isn't it blissful Sarah? Jenna has slept through all bar one night this week. Hopefully she wont go bad again next full moon.
    I'm completely rooted. I know thats a terrible thing to say, but I was bawling my eyes out when Shane left for work this morning, I didn't think I could cope with Jenna. Luckily she has been pretty good, and Bec came over with Eliza to play with Jenna, so she is happily in bed nowsleeping. I'm following shortly.
    Also, my glands are up under my jaw - they feel like little peas but they really hurt, amd I have a swollen nose with an abscess thing in it. Its totally wierd, and keeps weeping. It came up yesterday, and I have no idea what it is. Bec reckons I should go to the dr. What if I'm dying.....

You poor guys with the dentists. I hate the bloody dentist too, but not as much as you trish. I feel for you. I truly, truly do.

Eliza and Jenna were just in her cot together, and they started jumping at the same time. It was so cute - all four of us were laughing alot, and the girls loved it! It must be more fun jumping in there the more bodies there are

How's Zander sleeping now Sarah?? Hopefully he's still doing great Hope this is THE month for you guys!!

Fi, the girls sound so cute jumping up and down in Jenna's cot together. I guess it's like our bed hey, always more fun if your jumping around on it with someone
    Have you seen the Dr yet?? Hopefully they can make it batter for you. And fingers crossed your not dying either...
    It's exhausting looking after a toddler and being pg isn't it. Although I never had as close a gap as you do (thank God, don't think I would cope)
    I hope your feeling better now and have managed to grab some extra sleep.

Tanya, how's things in your woods?? Hope the girls are all going great. Are you back on the TTC wagon this month?? If so I have everything crossed for you.

Deb, hope you are settling in fine. BB is so much quieter without you here. How is Gab going??

Well, nothing exciting happening here. Oh well Sunday night Tehya slept until 4.30am, would've been great except I didn't get to bed until 11.30pm!! Stupid me. This morning my lovely daughter decided that 5.15am would be the time to wake up for good.
    Thankfully I went to bed around 10.30ish last night so feel half human today, I think I could almost handle getting up that early if she slept the whole night through.
    Of course she will go back down for a nap around 9.30 ish or so, and then that's it for the day for her. PITA, I like our quiet time when we get back from swimming.

Beautiful day here yesterday, got to around 30degrees I think, maybe more, today they are saying 26, but feeling the temp outside already, I'm betting it will be warmer again.

Trish, sounds like Tehya is sleeping reasonably well (knock knock). AF is due Saturday... so we well be back on the wagon then... growing extremely tired of the whole thing, almost ready to throw in the towel! It wouldn't be so tough if I didn't already have 3 children to look after, but the obsession of ttc on top of that... urgh!

Fi, how are you? feeling a little better I hope.

I am not likeing the sun coming up earlier (LOL) Emily gets up at before 6:30 and can be a beast in the arvo because she is so tired. And after her nap in the aftrenoon she is such a grump!! I think she could sleep for an extra 1hr or so! I honestly think the fact that she dosn't have her dummis anymore has contributd a great deal! Violet seems to be coping a bit better.

I have been so tired! I think it's Emily getting up earlier and earlier.. therefore I am waking earlier and earlier (even before she wakes) so about 5:30 i wake and can't get back to sleep.... So I don't know how you cope Trish!!

Tanya, Tehya only did the 4.30 am wake up once, back to her normal 3 wake ups last night then up at 5.15am. If I could grab 7 hours straight I would be more than happy

Yeah, when you are actively TTC it can get very tiresome, almost like a duty. And who feels like bding when you've had a busy day running around after 3 kids. I know exactly what your talking about...

Because Tehya has been getting up so bloody early so is Noah, it's impossible to sleep through her noise, no matter hwo hard you try to keep her quiet.

On the up side, whil eI was laying in bed iwth my eyes closed this morning, Tehya took out her dummy and gave me a lovely slobbery kiss right on the mouth

Maybe Emily is taking the dummy withdrawls abit harder than Violet as she is older??

Oh how funny is this, when Tehya drops something she goes Uhhh Ohhh, then oops a daisy. LOL. I really didn't think that I had said it often enough for her to pick it up, but obviously I did....

Tehya fell up mum's back stairs yesterday, witha poptop in her mouth, split her bottom lip and cut the rook of her mouth, bled like mad, but nothing an iceblock wouldn't fix

Ouch!!! Poor mite!! LOL at her "oops a daisy"

Reminds me, when Emily doesn't want to do some thing she says... "I don't want to!" Well guess who has picked it up! "Uh unt tooo!" all with the eybrows down and a sulky look on her face... too cute! And when she does want something she nods her head and says, "ok"... oh where have our babies gone!!

Tanya

Aww how cute Tanya, love that she has the sad face happening too. I agree they are growing up way too fast. I think having older ones too, they pick up so much more.

Hey all,
    Tanya - sorry you are sleeping badly too. I have the same thing happening. It sucks. I think I will have to have a chat to the dr, and maybe the counsellor at the hossy. I'm unable to sleep and its a classic sign of anxiety/depression, so maybe I have something at the back of my head I'mworried baout.
    What a bugger about Emily's sleep. But how cute does Violet sound!! I hear ya on the TTC wagon too. Seems like a chore doesn't it? If only there was a way to spice it all up with three kids in tow!

Trish - poor little Tehya and her lip! That kiss sounded gorgeous. I'm waiting for Jenna to start saying all the bad words. Last nights new words were beer, and she is saying A.B. constantly. She just cant quite get the C yet.

Who watched Steve Irwin this morning? I was at Bec's place and there is something going on with that womans hormones!! She was bawling! It was sad though - poor Terri.

Better go get some zzzzz's while I can.

LOL Fi..I'm still teary ohh gosh
    Hi everyone,
    Sorry we have been MIA but I can never find this thread I see the Jan and skim over it is only when I see one of you guys post I realise.
    Trish: poor Tehya lol about the ice block, the ultimate first aid resource. I love her ticker pic soo cute
    Tanya:How cute is little Violet image when they are screaming they dont want too!! I'm sure it will be not so long before it happens here
    Deb: Hope the move went great and you are adjusting to rural life, you will have to let us know when you are back visiting
    I have a great sleeper here, we are getting 12 hrs a night something I can give credit to being sick in hospital..no feeds throu the night so the habit has dissapeared.
    Better go she is being a monster in her room who knows what state it in!
    Bec
    Ohh and Fi's nose erghhh it is nasty..pmsl no it is big and black just like an alcoholic mans...no hairs thou

Bec, good to see you back in here, great to hear that Eliza is sleeping well, and healthy again I take it. Ilove my ticker pic too, Tehya was showing us her teeth but it looks more like a pucker up

Fi, ohh your nose sounds delightful. Hope your grounding yourself to the house, don't want to scare any small children I wastched the end of the Steve Irwin thing, didn't see Bindi talk but I was watching the whole True Blue thing, sitting there with bloody tears streaming down my face. It was a very emotional thing.
    Noah came in and watch some with me then went back out the back, I heard him crying so went to check to see what happened and nothing did, he said he was sad for Steve Herwin (noah talk) poor buggar was bawling. Which then resulted in a big talk about death, again!!

Tehya was raiding the bum wipes yesterday adn I said to her "you can have one" she looks at me and sticks 1 finger up (not in the rude way) and say's 2!! LOL, obviously 1 isn't enough. She tries to count beofre she jumps of the lounge too. LOL. Have re signed her back up for swimming again, she will be starting after the school holidays. Fingers crossed I have no problems with her ears this time.

Thanks Bec. Its not that big and black is it?
    I actually went out in public twice today. Its hard to imagine people aren't staring at me.... I'm sure I'm just being paranoid, but it is pretty nasty!

Trish - thus the reason we dont have wipes! One of Jenna's very favourite things is tissues. OMG - she could go through a box! LMAO on the counting before jumping. I dread the day Jenna starts launching herself off the couch!

No its not Fi its probabley a little mark today.
    Well not much happening here I'm lounged out on our new couches watching Dr Phil pmsl it is a hard life. Eliza and I went shopping this morning to kmart. I wanted to get some house summer clothes. I needed a hat for her so I picked one up it was about $6 she screamed the place down for a lovely multicoloured seseme st one that has big gordy pictures on it. I grabbed it and gave it to her...should of looked at the price it was $19 oohh it wont be seeing the light of day.
    Umm other than that nothing we had a horror night so much that tut tut I was reading the practical parenting article about how to get your child to sleep longer in the morning and how they wake earlier and earlier ( that is us atm). I unplugged the monitor and shut Elizas door waiting for her to resettle well she did to 6.30am that was good enough...this morning I looked at the articel again written by good and trusty TH lol.
    OOOhh excitement my new tennets are unpacking.. apparently a single dad. I told Nick that I might get exhausted playing with my new friend..hope that was his father carrying in the carseat and nappies he looked about 60!!!!
    Better go and watch more
    Have a great day
    Bec

Hi girls...

I am up allll by myself this morn Emily has gone with my sis, so Violet gets to have a sleep in (emily wakes her every morning, poor chook).

Just have to tell you her new trick, she is not jumping with two feet on the trampoline!! My sister is like... "so?" LOL But I think it is exciting.

Fi, I hope you nose is better... sounds very attractive! You poor thing.

Beck, how is Eliza? What new tenants? Did I miss something?

Deb, you must be close to being back online! I hope you are settled (I know you won't be! It takes us adults longer to settle than the kids I reccon!)

Trish, all out of bum wipes yet? LOL How cute!

Oh well, off to a 1st birthday party today . I haven't seen her since she was born, so it should be good.
    Oh and CD 1 for me today... wish me luck girls! I neeeed it!

Tanya

First up Tanya, GOOD LUCK!!!! I'm sure you don't need it though,all will be fine Poor Violet getting woken by Em, sounds like Teh waking Noah around here. Have fun at your party too. YAY for Violet jumping with 2 feet on the tramp too. Of course it's something to be excited about !!

Bec, oh that hat sounds lovely. HEHE on the PP article, I think I did a similar thing a few weeks back. Hope that Eliza is sleeping better for you now

Fi, hope your nose is healing up well. How are feeling otherwise. Can you believe you only have 12 weeks left. Where did all that time go?? I suppose for you it's probably been longer though. I'm hearing you on the tissues too. Tehya loves them and given the chance she will not only empty the box but set about ripping them up too.... On the upside of it, she IS learning how to blow her nose !! Oh and she can say tissooo..

Tehya decided to be a cow last night, tossing and turning, almost like she just can't get comfortable, so in the end of was over it and just put her in her cot. Of course she started screamon, but not TOO bad, she does worse in the day if I just dump her in awake. We lay in bed listening to her and heard her throw her dummy out, this morning I found it right across the other side of the room... Bad tempered child. She did fall asleep after about 5 minutes or so, then Mark went in to fix up her covers. Not sure what time she woke again, but atleast this time after a quick boob feed she crashed back out.

We went out shopping with Mum yesterday and mum got her a little handbag and a hat. Teh was so funny, couldn't decide which bag she wanted, she had one on each arm. In the end we got a little basket style one. Off she toddles out of the shop, pink hat on head, basket on her arm with her bottle in it, with a gorgeous bright pink and white polka dotted swing top and pants set on. She looked gorgeous. All these people were stopping to smile at her. Another thing I love about having a little girl

Debbie Lee Guest

Hi guys,
    Just a quick visit. I'm at Mum's taking advantage of her internet, LOL.
    I should hopefully be back online on Tuesday (we pick up the computer on Monday and head back to Dunkeld). We came back to Geelong this weekend to do some shopping and pick up Neil's car.
    Moving went relatively well (if you don't count one of the tires blowing out on the trailer on the way up there!! Will fill you in later on) but I still have stacks to unpack. The house is ever so slightly larger than our old one so that's a good thing.

Gab has coped with it all really well and has even managed a growth spurt in there!

Anyway, will catch-up properly later. Cya soon!!

Hi Deb, great to hear that all went well for you guys. Buggar about the tyre blowing out on you though.

YAY on Gab's growth spurt too, She is obviously loving it there

Oh Yeah forgot to add that Tehya SLEPT through!!!! OMG this is the first night in nearly 19 months that I have had unbroken nights sleep, of course she woke up at 5.15am to stay up and ideally I would love her to slept until atleast 7am especially on a Sunday but I sure am not complaining.
    Last edited by Trish; September 24th, 2006 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Needed to add more

Yay Trish!! Well done Tehya!!

Great to hear from you Deb! I am happy to hear all is going well

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast