Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in July 2005 #12

Kate – Wow at having a fireplace in your bedroom, that would be great. Hope you had a great night. We were doing exactly the same as you on Sat, staying indoors because it was freezing and recovering from the party. Amy got the same Little People van as Kelsey for her birthday. I love Ryley Kate for a girl, it fits really well together. Is your boy’s name Coey or Corey? I would pronounce Rilea ‘Rylea’ but I like Ryley.

Vanita – Good on Aunty Pat! So you don’t like the beach, do you like going camping? Yes had a productive day at work, thanks. After 8 months on this project I sent out 4 out of 5 contracts. Only one more to go today then I can start to relax a bit again!! Rach was flying out last Friday I think. Poor little Dion, I hope those teeth come through soon.

Bel – Coby is gorgeous and he does look grown up with all that beautiful hair. Thanks for mentioning R-A-GGS, R-A-GGS, the song is going around in my head again! Fingers crossed for you!

Hay - What a clever boy Pup is, he is just saying that drinking out of a straw is for babies! He is a big boy now and can drink out of a cup. What a great holiday your PIL will have, 10 weeks in FHQ getting away from this cold weather sounds fantastic!! Hope all is well with the calf and you got the bookwork done.

Deb – Hope you are enjoying the beach and your visit with the inlaws.

Did I mention Amy is now off bottles? She has her milk from a mug or cup with a normal straw and it is working well. She still has her water from her baby cup with a straw. We went walking yesterday and Amy did not want to be in the pram, she walked holding one or both of our hands and objected when we put her back in her pram. She thinks she is so grown up now. CD22 for me 8DPO, probably test Fri or the weekend. Some pg symptoms stronger that the last few months and I had severe cramping on Sat which was almost as bad as the start of labour. Not holding my breath though until I see those two blue lines.

belmarks Guest

Gemma, wow at Amy, she's a little grown up now hey!! Its funny when they start to become all independent isn't it. Coby is so independent that he can be a bit bossy sometimes, its funny!

Kate, you should get some freebies, I did when I had my party. Yes, the clingyness (is that a word??) is driving me a little batty too atm. I know its something that will pass though, so just another one of those wonderful moments that we've just gotta go with the flow!!

Coby is good. We have started his chiropractic treatment and it seems to be ok so far, can't say that I have seen a vast improvement in anything, but I know its just one of those things that takes time. The chiro even spoke to me about all my fertility issues and said that they can help with that, so perhaps its something I should look in to...

Nothing else to report, except that I am going back to netball tonight, have had a few weeks off for end of comp etc, so hopefully I won't be too sore tomorrow, oh well, I really need the exercise!!

Oooh, wonder what the chiro can help with fertility issues??????? I'd be interested to hear Bel.

Bel – Hope the chiro helps Coby. Never heard of them helping with fertility issues, only acupuncture. Have fun at netball.

Kate – Your bedroom must be big if it was the loungeroom. I have not heard of the name Coey before, have you done a search on births deaths and marriages for the number of registered names of Coey? Amy has also been clingy the last few days with me which is great. She has always been clingy with DH because he is with her all day but now she wants her mum. It must be hard for you trying to get things done and pg wouldn’t be helping either, at least we know it is just a phase and they will get better. Good luck for your Enjo party tonight.

belmarks Guest

The chiro is the same principle as the acupuncture, its a whole body correction thing, getting everything working and doing what its supposed to, they work on the nervous system....Im seriously considering giving it a go...

God im terrible at keeping up these days! Im just not as good as once upon a time, so so sorry to the babies whose special first birthday i missed but here are my catch ups

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL KELSEY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS (I think i wished him before but cant remember)

Anyway guys the reason i dont think i get on anymore is that my laptop although wireless can only get signal in the front of the houe where we dont spend much time but we are investigating getting a router so that we can get signal in the main part of the house where Hendrix and i are all day.

We are unofficially TTC as of last night! I have been charting for 2 months, planning on charting for a few more months so that i can get a feel of my cycle but we BD last night thinking what the heck! Im sure nothing will come about of it but we are now on the journey for number 2.

Im going to hang in TTC thread too if Deb and Hay feel like meeting there.

See you soon

Heather, I'm over int he TTC thread - the breastfeeding one tho atm.

Bel – Good luck if you give the chiro a go, I hope it works for you.

Kate – So glad the Enjo party went well, the stuff is so expensive but I have heard good things about it. I did a Bowen course for horses and used to do lots of treatments on horses when I had them pre baby. I got some amazing results from the treatments of the horses but haven’t had a treatment myself. I had a look on the births deaths and marriages site for the info (just googled it) but I was going around in circles so I am not much help to you. My SIL searched on it for names for her kids so I will ask her. Her kids names are Fern and Reid and they wanted different names and checked how many babies of the same name were born before they picked them. Weird dream you had. Have fun at mothers group. Not sure what is happening with the meet up in Narre Warren on Thursday, hopefully everyone responds so I can organise the day off work.

Brooke – Glad you are coping with work and being away from Maya. So glad to hear all is well too with Maya’s ear and your Nana.

Heather – Welcome back, bummer about your computer. Good luck TTC, there are a few of us now – Hay, Bel, Deb and me. I am testing on Friday. I was thinking of going to the TTC thread but it is so quiet.

Hi Hayseed and Vanita. Hi Deb and Rach who are having a great time on holidays!

Melody Guest

Just popping in to say a quick hello to ~Jo~, ellibugs, Kelli D, Storm, Fletch & *Yvette*.
    (Not sure where you all reside in here )

I cant believe our little people are nearly a year old!!!! Only one more month to go

Hi everyone!

We got back yesterday it was a pretty good weekend. Al is now crook with a nasty cold so we have had 2 sleepless nights and he's clingy all day, poor love. He's just fallen asleep and I think I should have a nap too, so just a quickie from me.

Bel - have you tested?? How are you feeling? I think a good chiro can do wonders, I would be interested to hear about the treatment if you decide to go through with it.

Gemma - woooooo, hope you are, hope you are!!!!!

Kate - love the name Riley, not sure how you are thinking of spelling it, but the sound is great. I remember you used to like the -ey names. Wow @ your dream. Pregnancy dreams are sooo vivid aren't they?

Brooke - great that work is going well for you. I jumped on the scales at my FIL house in order to weigh Al and got a shock as I thought I weighed more. I am 68kgs, I want to be 60, but feel like I am about 75. Al is around 9kgs. How is your walking going? I have started doing yoga every day. DH comes home from work and takes Al so I can have a 30 minute session and it has made a huge difference to my feeling of well being. Highly recommended!

Heather - I am not posting in TTC,just barely have time to keep track here! But there are a few of us here TTC so we have been chatting about it a bit(shhhh)
    How's the new house? All settled in now? Good luck TTC!

Hayseed - you sound so busy there with the work you do on the farm. I love hearing about it!

Vanita- howz Al's little co-conspirator going? Wreaking havoc as usual??

oooohhhh and Happy Birthday DION! *Big ONE* super boy!!

(i know I'm a little early!)

Ugh, that damn calf is still squirty. Thinking of giving her a junket tablet to try and bind her up. Dunno if it will work - an ol' farmer's tale!! Nothing else is binding her up. I hate getting squirted on by calves!!!

Hi there, Boo hoo the boy is one, I wish I could creep in and see him asleep, I was bf this evening, and he was tucked up nearly asleep and he sooo reminded me of when he was born, Sentimental times these b'days !!!! My bubs is a big boy now ( I think he's nearly the last July guy to have their bday isnt he??)

Hay, shame about the squirty calf, imodium???

Thankyou Deb, I think the co conspiritor has been even more destructive than usual, needs to get some b'day pressies LOL. Hope Al's cold runs away soon, nothing worse than not being able to "fix" them hey.

Kate good to hear you have some other pg friends... Hope you have a good time at Fountain Gate, was going to try come, but we are having cake at playgp for the lad, and then they will need a sleep, otherwise would be cranky

Brooke, hope Maya is feeling better soon, glad to hear work is not as traumatic now.

I think I will be having a few issues with my little Miss today. When I was wrapping Dions pressies, she decided they were all for her, and threw a MAJOR hissy fit when I explained they were for Dion's b'day ( NO MINE!!!!!!!!!!!) So she is guuna have a few tears today, and Sunday for his party. C U Soon.

belmarks Guest

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DION!! THE BIG 1 TODAY!!
    Hi girls, just a quickie from us.

Kate, Coby has his days of being clingy and then others he's fine. Yesterday was a shocker, today is a little better, its been going on for months, and i think it has a lot to do with teeth (in my opinion - not that it means much tee he he!). Glad the Enjo party went well!!

Brooke glad to see you back in here, hope Maya is feeling a little better soon, we battled an ear infection for months with Coby, the symptoms were better, but it was still there waiting to flair up again at any minute. Hope the anti's work!! How's your nanna? Hope she's feeling better too...

Vanita, hope your kids behave themselves on Dion's first birthday, that's funny about your dd wanting all the pressies, I would imagine its a bit like that for most little ones, they don't understand....Have a great day!!

Deb, thanks for the update on Al and you. Hows the TTC going? I haven't joined the TTC thread yet, I don't know why, just haven't bothered...

Kate/Deb, yep I tested just to prove myself right, Im not pg, of course!! And still no LH on the OPK. I just think that my cycle is so out of wack right now, but I am going to make an appointment with the chiro for some help, I'll just see if it makes a difference. I am still sorta considering acupuncture tho, so I don't really know which one I'll go with....

Hay, how is Pup? How is that darn calf?? Hope it gets better soon, poor little baby....

Well Coby has been walking more and more between objects and us, he is getting so ****y now! Im scared watching him sometimes thinking that he'll knock himself over or something, oh well, I guess that's how they learn. Its funny to watch him. He is sitting in our loungeroom atm watching Hi 5, he has only just started to watch TV, its funny, he's so cute when he watches TV. You know what, I just realised its only been since the chiro that he has settled down and is able to watch tv or just play on his own, and another thing, he had a constant green (sorry for tmi) runny nose, he's had it since March (no exaggeration) and since his very first chiro last week, its stopped. That also included the ear infection he had (Brooke), so its really working for him already.

Anyway, better go to him. Have a great day and I'll catch you all later....

belmarks Guest

Oh I also forgot to say, Kate, that was a weird dream of yours, I must admit I had heaps of weird dreams when pg with Coby. It would be funny if you have a boy and your theory is right!!

Happy Birthday Dion!!!!!

Happy 1st birthday Dion

Happy 1st birthday Sarah

Oh my, we are going to run out of birthdays soon and we'll be heading for the 2nd b'day :eek:

Calf STILL squirty...but happy looking!!!

HI!

Vanita - How was Dion's big birthday? Happy with his pressies?

Kate - yeah Rylee is a pretty name. Do you manage to rest during the day? I have the past few days and it really has helped me during the long nights. Funny for the whole 1st year of Al's life I just didn't have time to sleep in the day, but finally I feel there is a bit more time. One of the girls in my mothers group has also announced her pregnancy...have to admit I felt a bit jealous :-/

Hi Brooke - damn about losing a post, that is so irritating for you.

Bel - oooh sorry to hear that. We just have to keep trying! I think I am 2 DPO now, but to be honest I don't know when I ovulate, so it could be why I'm having probs!lol I am guessing it is somewhere between day 13-15 after start of AF.

Hay - hope the little squirter is looking happy cos she's feeling better!

Al is doing more and more chatting these days, soooo cute. Full sentences that are in a completely different language. We went to the doc to check his ears today, but there is nothing seriously wrong, just a cold. Lucky I have a supply of Demazin from Oz, otherwise he would be suffering like the rest of us have to in this country without drugs! grrrr

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast