Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July 2005 #16

Default Babies Born July 2005 #16

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in July 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Astrolady - [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Christy [email protected]
    Sherie [email protected]
    Lea13 [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

July '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ________

Forum Name: beckles
    State: vic
    Baby's DOB: 1st July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 3.8kg, 51.5cm, 37cm
    Gender of Baby: boy
    Baby's Name: Oscar
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: emergency c/section brow presentation & posterier
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: cazoraz
    State: Langwarrin, VIC
    Baby's DOB: 1st July 2005
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Coleman Philip (Cole for short)
    Baby's Website: www.babysites.com/sites/cazoraz
    Health Concerns:torticollis in the neck
    Notes: born on his due date!

Forum Name: Mama Mel
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 4th July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3700g Length - 54cms Head Circ - 35cms
    Baby's Name: Ryan
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/o/ourlilboy
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Born on due date! Water birth with gas

Forum Name: Gemma
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 4th July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight 3130g (6lb 14oz) - Length 49cm- Head Circ - 33.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Amy Jade
    Baby's Website: http://www.comcen.com.au/~winston/
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: Emergency c-sect after 24
    hrs labour and only 3cm dialated. Cord around Amy's neck twice.

Forum Name: Hayseed
    State: Country Vic
    Baby's DOB: 6th July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3100gm (6lb 13oz), Length - 48m, Head Circ - 35cm
    Baby's Name: Thomas Mark Simpson
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/p/pup7
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes: was a caesarean birth because of breech presentation and also mild pre-eclampsia. Born 10 days before EDD.

Forum Name: Kate
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 9th July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 4400g, Length - 56cm, Head Circ - 36cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Kelsey Shayne
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/o/ourone/
    Health Concerns: Reflux.
    Notes:

Forum Name: sunbeam koala
    State: Denmark (overseas)
    Baby's DOB: 10th July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3500kg Length - 52cm Head Circ -
    Baby's Name: Alexander Rohan
    Baby's Website: www.mikaidt.dk/2005/birth
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: Mumofbundlezofjoy
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 19th July 2005
    Stats: 4625gms, 52.5cm, 36cm head circumfrence
    Baby's Name: Dion Michael
    Health concerns: a little bit of jaundice
    Notes: Born at 39weeks 4 days, natural delivery

Forum Name: Fletch
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 30th July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs 8 oz or 3.4kgs Length - 51.5cm Head Circ - 35cm
    Baby's Name: Zane Scott
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/little%5Ffletch/
    Health Concerns: None.
    Notes: Very healthy bub, sleeps through the night and is formula fed
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Catch up with your old thread HERE.

Hey Kate, love the my mood bit, where does that come from??? i hope you get some rest, you'll need it as the day approaches.
    i hope you had a great day Brooke

Brooke, meant to wish you a happy birthday. Hope it was a good day.

Will catch up with you all soon. I'm so tired. Has it hit you yet, Heather?

I can't have a mood cause I'm not platinum! I guess that's my mood because of it, but really my mood is cause Blake slept all night last night and woke up at 6am! Sure 6am is early but I got the best night's sleep in goodness knows how long... 2 years???

Deb, chin up honey, you're 12+ weeks now, that 1st tri tiredness must been nearly over. *fingers crossed*

OH BROOKE - HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!!!

I didnt log on yesterday at all cause i was so so so sick! OMG i never felt this bad with Hendy Anyway enough of the sob story i felt ill again this morning but after managing to keep breaky down i feel much much better.

Deb - im feeling pretty terrible at the moment going to bed usually at 8:30pm!! but i know that its only for around 6 more weeks (only!!) and then hopefully things will look up. You will be feeling better soon im sure. Al's page is just devine and the little alien is just amazing. Im going for a scan next tuesday to check dates.. I cant wait.

Hey to everyone else

Im going to have a rest on the couch while hendy is asleep.

WooHoo Rachel, WTG Blake, OMG two yrs since you had a full night sleep, you must feel like your on top of the world today Rachel....................

Glad you had a great bday Brooke,

Heather, i hope you pick up soon, it only lasts a short time, but it sux for that time, hugs to you.

Deb, it'll seem to take forever, but it wont be long til you have another precious bundle to cuddle,

Hi girls. Sorry I haven't been around. A bit of a combination of constantly getting kicked off the site, having pages not loading and also going through a bit of a down patch myself.

AF arrived in full force today, but I have been having spotting since Monday morning. I was hoping against hope that it was implantation bleeding and that the clomid I was on had delayed O. But alas...no. So we are back at the damn start again and I am feeling so.....sigh...I don't know. So sh*t actually. I am so sick of things just not happening (TTC wise) and having to rely on drugs, drs and medical intervention. And while I'm very happy for all those that are getting pg, it is hard for me. I guess it just reminds me of what I haven't got....yet.

And on top of it all, I feel so damn guilty for feeling like this, as I have a baby and sometimes I think I should be glad I have him and get over it. But it's not that easy huh?

Anyway, don't mind me. I'll be ok once I get going on this cycle again. In 4 days I start clomid again, so hopefully this cycle will be the one.

Happy Birthday Brooke. Sorry I missed it. Hope you had a lovely day.

LVs to Kate. Not long to go now!!

Hugs to Heather and grrr to the m/s.

Good to hear that Blake has had a good night's sleep - it must have been the sniff of the sleep school!!! LOL.

Hi to everyone else.

Hiya Hay, Hugs to you, sorry life is getting you down, Yeah you can look on the bright side, but the fact is you want a baby, it wouldnt matter if you had 10, this is what you need, and its hard when you are working towards a goal, and it seems to keep running off to the distance. Fingers crossed the next cycle is "the" one!!! will be keeping you in my prayers.

Oh Kate....no you nor anyone on this thread have offended me. True, all your pgs have hit me at some level, but I am truelly pleased, happy and excited for each and every one of you. I would never want any of you to feel like you had to curb what you said about your pgs on here...because when I finally get pg, I will be talking about mine too!

Kate, its so lovely of you to spend time doing a big post to us all, have been thinking of you everyday, hoping the newest edition is making moves to come out and play. Sounds like you have a busy one planned, I LMAO at the "not nesting" jive, Everytime I went off on Maternity leave with the kids I spent it catching up on those chores that I never seem to have time for ( cleaning out the pantry, linen closet etc) and everyone always said " ummm nesting" I laughed at them I was off work, and actually had time to catch up. But sweetie you are nesting ( we all want our lives and houses prepared for our new arrivals) but TBH men dont understand these urges.

Brooke, sounds like a good idea to see the Dr, maybe some anti's are needed again. Rianna was like this til she was two, and hasnt had one since. I can understand your feelings, but you know she'll have a ball with her nanna, and all the things you can achieve towards your wedding ( and have some romantic time as well )

Mwah to all.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Just popping in quickly to say hi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brooke I think I missed it though.

And Vanita, wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooo for your fridge, about freaking time too.

Hay, hugs to you. I have felt the same way as you sometimes as we have been TTC for almost a year. You created pup and you can do it again, try not to let it get to you and vent all you want. We are here for you.

Kate – Wow what a long post. We have stopped talking about the baptism so nothing is resolved, thanks for asking. My assignment is not finished so I am still behind. Actually I have 3 to do so I am really behind. I hope you get everything done this weekend because I don’t think you have long left until bubs comes. Do take it easy though. I hope you get through your list too and you get out to buy the furniture for Kelse. I must have missed your post about Kelsey taking some steps? Clever girl.

Brooke – I hope Maya is feeling better.

Vanita – Yeahhh!! For the fridge, enjoy it!!

Hi Rach, Bel, Bec

Have some pg signs again and on CD28 today, lots of cramping but it could be AF looking at the dates. Amy is going great and trys to jump and stands on one foot then the other. Probably mentioned that but is is so cute. Be back properly soon, have a great weekend.

G'day everyone,

Just popping in to deliver my doctor's certificate, I have a nasty cold and feel like crap...not sleeping properly because of it, even though Al is

Hugs Hay, I noticed you'd been offline a bit lately, I hope you're not sad still. Each new month brings a new opportunity to create that next beautiful baby. Please don't worry because it WILL happen. We're here if you ever need to vent, its no problem. Throwing some baby dust your way and to Gemma and Bel...go girls!

Kate, I'm thinking of you too! Its so exciting. May I ask was your EDD the same for ultra- sound as by LMP? Hope you get everything you need to done this weekend. Maybe you could think of some jobs for your visitors, I'm sure they would want to help you.

Hope to be online a bit later.

belmarks Guest

Hi lovelies, no time for heaps of personals sorry. You girls chat too quickly and Im still not getting replies to this thread.

Kate, good luck with the nesting, I reckon you're going in the next couple of days for sure!

Brooke, Maya could have Hayfever? Coby suffers and I reckon that's what his ear infections/colds were from earlier this year, remember when he was constantly sick? I gave him Claratyne (baby one) for a week or two and it cleared his ear right up. Maybe you could give that a go?? You've probably already tried it though...Hope it clears up soon for you. I asked my GP about grommets and he said they wouldn't even look at it until he was 2 or even 3....

Hay, I had noticed you were AWOL for a while there, I thought you must have been busy. sorry to hear that you are going through a bit of a rough patch, I know only too well how you are feeling. Even though you are happy for everyone when they announce their pregnancies, it still hits you where it hurts, I know from experience how it feels. Im feeling a bit the same way myself ATM, but nothing I can do about it, my cycle is so stuffed up that its not even worth thinking about. Acupuncture had to wait for the acupuncturist to have her baby and she's back at the end of this month, so I go back then, hoping that at least fixes my irregular cycle... Good luck with the clomid, I really truly hope it works for you this time round...

Kate, was it you telling us about Kelse with eczma? Coby has it BAD ATM and I have tried Hydrozole cream, and some other natural stuff "hopes relief" and nothing is working, its just getting worse....Any suggestions? do you think its worth a trip to GP?

Brooke, wow at you organising wedding stuff, how exciting, make sure you have a good time honey xxoo

Deb, I notice you are 13 weeks, wow not long now until you'll feel the first movements....yay!!

Hi Gemma and Rach, hope you are both well

Hi Vanita, how are you going? Are the kids all back at school yet or still on hols??

Coby and I are on our own this weekend, DH has a footy thing with the kids he coaches, a mini trip away. So he won't be home until Monday some time, yay! I like having the house to myself, but I also love to have a break from Coby at some stage, so when he gets home, Coby is ALL HIS!! Did I mention that Coby is trying to say "meow meow" and "fish"?? I am pretty excited about him starting to at least try to say proper words. He says mum dad and nanna, but that's it and Im not sure if they are just making sounds, so I was excited when he was copying what we were saying to him....

Geez Kate, I wouldnt say you were being a cow, I have to have all that stuff done by 30 weeks or Im stressing, just as well with the twins ( as they were 33 weeks born) and Rianna was 36 weeks, so I was ready really early with Dion (JIC)

Bel, i come from a long line of eczema sufferers ( myslef included) and yep its good to try the natural remedies first, the next step are the steroidal creams, my sis has to go on oral steroids every so often to clear it up, so yep the Gp is the next step.

Brooke, hope Maya is Ok, and you are getting lots done.

Gemma, how cute, Amy trying to jump, she is sooo way advanced, they dont usually jump til about 2.

Deb, I hope you are feeling fabo soon, now you're over the worst of it .

We went to the Phillip Island penguin parade last night. Dion didnt get much out of it, and Rianna only got into it when we did the boardwalk so she could see them properly. but we all had a ball.hope you are all relaxing ( you especially Kate since this little one is coming in the next day or two?!!!!?)

Well, I start on clomid tomorrow. God I hope it works this time round!

I haven't updated on Pup for a bit, so I thought I should share.

He is REALLY moving now. Walking everywhere. He even managed to walk holding onto my hand while down the street on Friday. He would have walked about 25 meters I'd say. But then he got distracted and wanted to crawl on the pavement. I was amazed at all the people looking at him. Isn't it funny about how many people stop and talk to your baby in the street?! (as an aside, we were away last weekend...did I mention that at all??...anyway, while we were in a restaurant, Pup had eaten all his food and a bit of mine and was still fussing a bit. A lady from another table gave us some of her potato chips (hot) for him to munch on! Made me laugh....)

So back to the walking thing. He is now GO GO GO from the time he wakes till the time he goes to sleep. I still have our lounge room cordoned off, so he can run amuck in there and it doesn't matter. This way, I don't have to chase him around the whole house. We went to PIL last night for dinner and SILs and their families were there as well. This was the first time some of them had seen Pup walking. They were amazed at him. My BIL reckons I need to put smaller batteries in him because he is just so full on. He is even sort of running now!

He isn't saying very much more than last reported. The only real clear words are Mooo and No. Occasionally he says Mum, but has never said Dad. But he does noises of things...brrrmmmm for a boat, clicking his tongue for a horse and this strangulated hack for a duck's quack!

He is eating more and more finger food now, as he still will not eat lumps off a spoon...unless it is spaghetti bolognaise. Go figure. Mind you, it is a challenge to come up with interesting little titbits for him, as we eat much later than him, so I am creating a meal just for him rather than just portioning off our meal. He is on 3 milk drinks a day still - the one in the morning is via a cup, but the afternoon and nighttime ones are via bottle. Although when he is in a good mood, I give the arvo one via a straw. He is also still having 2 sleeps a day - 1hr in morning and 2 hrs in afternoon.

I have just retired the last of his 00's clothes. They were some t.shirts and body suits. So he is in 0's and going into 1's...althought the 1's are a bit big, but because he wears cloth nappies, his bum is padded out somewhat and they keep his pants up!

We are headed to the pool on Tuesday for his first swimming lesson. I think I have shamed DH into coming along to take some pictures (of the boy, not me!) Embarrasingly, I had to borrow some togs of my mum as I think mine are all too small. Boo hoo.

Later in the week, we are off to MCHN for monthly weigh and then to mum's group. We missed last month because of a bout of gastro going around (we didn't have it though..phew!) so it will be great to see the kids again. Next week we are finally going to get Pup's 12 month portrait done. I've given up trying to make sure that he doesn't have a bunmp, bruise, scratch, cut etc on his face for the photo. It seems to be a daily occurance lately to get one of those injuries! He had ANOTHER blue with the cat and is sporting scratch marks on either side of his head where the cat grabbed him! This time it was the boy's fault for tormenting the cat!
    Last edited by Hayseed; October 2nd, 2006 at 01:16 AM.

Thanks for the update on Pup,Hayseed. It was a good read, and it sounds as though he is a little dynamo.

Hi everyone else!
    I am still a bit under the weather but hope to be on top again soon. Seem to be on the mend. Felt the first flutters from within on friday and again yesterday, so that made things feel quite real. DH and I are still trying to find a place without any luck, so that makes things a bit depressing around here. I hoped to get something before we come down there in January, but now things are looking grim...never know though.
    Al is fab, just a great big chatterbox all the time. We just don't know what he's saying but try and nod and agree now and then.

Best go, but will try and do some personals soon.

ps Kate, may this be a special week with a wonderful new baby! We can't wait. C'mon bubba!!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast