Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Babies Born July 2005 #20

Ohh sorry that the wedding seems to be a bit of a battle, but Yeah TBH i think marriage is important. I dont suppose you can convince Dan that all marraiges aren't like his parents ??? Was he really young?? Dh's parents had a very nasty divorce when he was 14 but still believes there is such things as happy ones ( just not his parents LOL)
    Remember anything worth having is worth fighting for!!!
    you can always bounce ideas off us, if he doesnt want to be too invloved.

I think the strongest thing we have in our marriage is "marriage must be worked on to make successful "

Kate, how lovely make sure you post some piccy's for us to oooh and ahhh over. It was lovely weather wasnt it.Glad to hear Rylee enjoyed it too!!!

I saw DH off to the fires until thursday, and then took the kids for our usual long walk. I got them a soft serve cone at hungry jacks, and by the time we got home I had 4 very sticky little peoples, so in the shower, then after dinner we went out to see to the guinea pigs, by the time we got back inside they were all dirty again, so another quick bath later and they are all in bed LOL.

Hay how are you holding up?? I send all my love and healing vibes your way.

Hiya Gemma, Brooke, Rach, Deb, Bel, mwah
    Oh and dont tell DH but I bought a flowergirl dress for each of the girls ( matching for all 3) and a little suit for budster, off ebay. not long now

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Kate- So glad that Rylee was a good girl and that the weather fined up for your BBQ. Hope you can rest now it's all over with

Vanita- I hope Chris will be ok at the fires and he comes home to you all safe and sound. LOL at the messy kids and them having to have 2 baths, hehehehehe, sounds like they all had fun though. I've missed something, you're getting married again?? I assume that's the reason for the flowergirl dresses? OMG how did I miss this?

Hay- Yes, how are you going hun? I have been thinking of you. Lots of love and to you.

Howdy to everyone else, am tired tonight, Jonah was up until 1am last night, I hope there's not a repeat performance tonight.

Bec I try not to mention it too much as DH reads over my shoulder most nights if I post from home, ( he wants to know how you all are, and "whats happenin in the girls lives ")
    Yeah we are doing a vow renewal in april, Its 10 yrs this yr, so I wanted to do something special, and the fact is I would marry him all over again, I love him more than I did 10 yrs ago. BUT this is all going to be a suprise for him - he's really a soft mush ball, and cried at our first wedding, and I know my plan will have him in tears
    He know that I want to go to the city for the saturday night and stay overnight there ( so therefore thinks this is the big celebration) on the sunday I will take him and the kids to our cheif bridesmaid house( from our origanal wedding) she is now a wedding celebrant and has a chaple on her property. I am going to get down on one knee and ask him to marry me - again. Then we will get dressed ( I am hoping to fit in to my old wedding dress) then by the time we are all dressed the guests will start to rock up. I am planning about 50, and I am going to get a caterer in with finger food for an arvo party.

I hope Jonah sleeps better for you, I was awake late but farwelling DH "properly" IYKWIM>

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Vanita, that's so lovely. Your DH is such a gem, how cute that he cried How sweet that he wants to know what's going on with us, awwwwwwwwwww. You're a lucky woman V, here's to another 20 years + *mwah*

thanks, it was funny as I walked down the aisle he turned away from me and turned straight at the video camera and you could see him wiping the tears off his cheeks ( maybe he was upset that he was marrying me ??? )
    At least I was a fat heifer then too, so have a chance of fitting my dress LOL.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Oh as if. He adores you and why wouldn't he? You'll have to show us the video sometime, I'd love to see it.

Oh I wouldnt like to send you to sleep Bec, zzzzzz Hey might be a good idea for the kids for tomorrow night though LOL.

Awww, Vanita. I had no idea you were planning it! How beautiful. We'll have been married 10 years in December! I can't believe how the time has flown. It seems like only yesterday!

Kate, I'm glad you had a great day for the Christening, and that Rylee was a little angel for you. I hope YOU got to enjoy the day and that there were no family problems with people wanting a 'turn' of Rylee etc. IYKWIM.

We were out all day and were at the IL's the afternoon. Blake didn't have a sleep at all but was pretty good. After some McDonalds pasta happy meal for dinner in the car! he fell asleep on the way home. Woke about 10 mins from home and he grizzled til we got home, and I put him in pj's, read him a story and he went straight to sleep. Hopefully he'll have a good night's sleep.

AF arrived today so I now have to give DH that talk about if he really wants #3 he better get focussed! And I'm gonna remember to use the OPK's this month too.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Vanita- Hmmmmmm if it puts you to sleep can I show it to Jonah? Better make me a copy so I can use it every night

Rach- Hope you had a nice day out and that Blake sleeps well for you. My boy is still awake

awww again Bec, the D boy wore himself a long time ago, has been zz since 8ish. take him for a run around the block ??/ Maybe Miss Kelsey would give hime kisses if he went nigh nighs for you?? Or dora??

Rach, what a good boy.....lets hope he keeps it up for the whole night.
    good luck for the next cycle.... tell DH to get on the ball ( so to speak LOL )

Tigergirl1980 Guest

V- He was running all over the shop today I don't understand how he's not exhausted and in a heap. Might have to consider borrowing Kelse, but I don't think Shane would be happy about that, lol. Maybe a bit of 2x4

Rach- Forgot to say sorry about AF hun, good luck next cycle if you venture into it

maybe hypnotism???

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Hmmmmmmmm, maybe a thought

Don't be sorry Bec. We weren't really trying last time as I think I must have O'd really early - like CD 9 or something and we just weren't 'in the zone' there. It's a bit hard getting DH focussed for serious baby making BD. He's the one who's adamant he wants #3 and yet wont basically, come to bed when he needs to. It craps me off big time. I'm gonna give him this cycle as a last chance. I'm not gonna keep nagging him about it. If he's serious he can damn well play ball. Otherwise I'm gonna sell all our baby stuff cause it's just filling up my house! I'd be happy with either 2 or 3 kids but he's the one who really wants 3 so I'm happy to go there. It just seems that he... oh I don't know.... it's an ongoing saga. But as I said, this is his last chance, then ebay here we come!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Rach- Seems a bit silly if he's the one who really wants #3, men can be so silly at times. Well good luck for this next time, I hope he wants to play ball

Time for a new thread everyone!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456