Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July 2005 #20

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Rach- Yep all of Ben's family are up there, well apart from his Aunts and Granparents that is. I met Ben on the internet (not sure if you knew that or not) and he moved down here to be with me Thank you for the luck I will pass it on to him, and I'm sure he'll do pretty well, he's very smart, smartest person I know, lol, and he definitely likes people to know it too, lol.

I didn't know that about Ben and you, but I've met some many lovely people on the internet - when we were in Paris, we met my Belgian internet pal. I love Sydney myself. I lived there for 6 years, and so did DH, and although we knew the same people, we never met up there. It wasn't until I moved to Melbourne that we met. How crazy is that?!

Rach love the photo of Blake, very dreamy. I too would love to come and see viv skate, can you email me the details, and will try work it out with my mob. Chris is a sad possum, coz no he wasnt at work, and he's even stationed at Dandy this month. He is known around the traps for being a "white cloud" as he misses all the "good stuff" his shifts are usually very low key LOL.

Bec, WOW that you met on the internet, thats really cool. You guys are my first cyber friends, nto very computer savy ( why I havent got a site to show off photos on - havent figured it out LOL) good luck to Ben, good that you wont lose a day off together. I will most likely watch it ( my sort of show)

Kate, thats great that Kels was having a major maturing moment, and thats why she was having issues. From the depth of despair we grow.

Deb, hey yeah I'm sure youre a real nuff nuff. LOL ( I have trouble speaking english properly much less another language) I am sure AL will find being bilingal very natural. Apparently up until you are 5 is the best time to learn other languages.

well looks to be another quiet night, we are taking the kids iceskating tomorrow, and then its DH's bday on saturday.

Ooh V, where are you iceskating? Are you taking the littlies? I'm trying to find something to do to day with Viv.

And although that's his job, it's not a bad thing to miss the big scary mean fires. IYKWIM, although I bet he wishes he was part of the action!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Rach- Well there you go, and my mum met my stepdad on the internet too, he's from England though so they had to travel a lot further to be together, lol. Our story was actually in That's Life a few years ago. Ben's dad suggested we write to them with out story and they actually put it in there. I like Sydney but I find that summer up there is way too much for me, I don't handle it very well when we go up but I just deal with it.

Vanita- I can't believe I never told you guys that that's how I met Ben. Thank you for your luck also, I will pass it on I also think it's good that Chris misses all the good stuff, although like Rach I'm sure he'd probably like to be in the thick of things. I bet you sleep a lot easier knowing that he usually misses all the good stuff too, I know I would. Hope you had a good day ice skating today and to Chris for tomorrow

Rach, I only know one place to go iceskating in Melb. Its in Oakleigh. We took all the kids, and I spent most of my time on the sidelines with Dion ( and the camera LOL) Rianna had a go on the girls b'day and didnt like it, but today thought it was it and a bit. didnt get off the ice for nearly 2 hrs !!!! sooo cute. the smallest skate is a toddler 7 so wont be long til he can have a go too.

Bec, its a nice story to tell your kids, oooh so your famous too??? yeah I guess I do like him being a white cloud, even if he's not impressed

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Vanita- Yeah it will be and we can show them the article too, I will bring it to a meet for you guys to see some time. I'm sure he will get in on some good stuff at some time, surely he won't miss everything until he retires or whatever?

lets hope not LOL.

Hi girls. I'm still here....reading...nothing much happening in my neck of the woods.

DH was grumbing today about the rain (typical farmer...always complaining LOL). Hoever, he is very right about the dire consequences. If the rain keeps up, the grass will strike, but we still have a good 8 weeks of potentially hot weather in front of us and it will kill the newly shot grass shoots. Sigh...if it's not one thing, it's another.....

We're pretty much mended over here too. Pup just got a horrible snotty nose (but he can blow it on request, so that is lucky) and I have a little cough left.

Off for my 12 week ultrasound on Tuesday. Of course, I am anxious about it, but this time, it is not so much that the pg is not going well, but more about my downs risk assessment. My age is catching up with me. DH and I had a chat and have decided that we will definately get a amnio or CVS if it comes to it. But only if it comes to it.

Hay good luck for the US. It will all be fine. Glad to hear you are both better and Pup just has the residual snots.
    Yep if its not boiling its pouring ( or ATM both !!) I find just trying to get the washing dry the most frustrating. Its too hot to use the dryer, but if you put it on the line it gets wet UGH

Dh had a good b'day his surround sound is soooo loud.. Bit peeved coz his bro and missus were supposed to come over at 2 for arvo tea, well they turned up at midday - and I had just put a zuccini slice in the oven - only really enough for us. So I ended up giving everyone just a small piece and throwing together a salad ( his bro asked for seconds as he hadnt had enough WTF????) UGH that frustrated me no end.... Oh well. we went out to the pub for dinner.YUM. Kids all ratty today though, as had a late night and still were up at 7. Oh well.
    Have a good day, hope its relaxing.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Hay- Good luck for you u/s and fingers crossed too. I hope everything will be fine and that you won't need to have an amnio done. Well done to pup that he can blow his nose, how clever.

Vanita- Glad that Chris had a good birthday Grrrrrrrr at your BIL and his Mrs though, that's so rude. Hope you had a nice dinner at the pub, but poo about all the kids being ratty today, I hope it doesn't last all day.

so far it has LOL. Dion and Rianna both went to sleep on the way home from shopping, I go Dion into bed, but Rianna woke ( after 5 mins sleep) then I came on here, and Rianna went back into their room and woke the boy. grrr so he's not even had an hr and she's had 5 mins. hope they will go back down again in afew hrs as theya re just fighting alll the time. grrrrrr

I agree Brooke, I mean men's woodles arent that good looking anyway hey.... LOL
    I dont get anything out of strippers KWIM??? I had a yarra river cruise just me n the girls for my hens.
    Good luck with the toothie pegs. Dion cut his first one a few days ago.

top left eye tooth, the other 3 are bulging.,

ooh actually I was looking in his mouth whilst he was screaming, and they are all through, well the points anyway. He has been a little unsettled last few nights, one wake around 11. so there you go hope its all nearly over

Tigergirl1980 Guest

I'm here, we went out to an open day at the new gym that just opened here. We joined yesterday so went to take a look. Looks good and it's apparently the first Beach House 5 star gym in Australia or the first 5 star gym in Australia period (I can't remember which one though) It opens on Wednesday, so I'm looking forward to getting started.

It's soooooooooo windy here today. It's good to have the rain though.

Thumbs up

*runs in and screams....*

Guess who slept through for the last 4 nights!!??!!!!!

*runs out*

Tigergirl1980 Guest

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Blake, good for you matey. Oh Rach, that's wonderful, hoooooooorahhhhhhhhhhh.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast