Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July 2006 #4

Fee Guest

Actually try this link for the video...
    http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h2...vember2006.flv

Fraser Guest

hay ladies!!

Baiza - Happy birthday for the other day - pfft you think 26 is old - try being 30!!!! hope Chloe is ok and Bailee's cold has cleared up

KMH - yaay for the super holdiay! hope Madisons ear infection is ok - is that what it was?

Bubs - Hello stranger!! great ticker picture - and YYEEEEEHHHAAARRRRRR on the weight loss - well done young lady!

Chantal - I hope you're doing well - fingers crossed that the Zantac is working for Zac

oh Fee that video is soooo funny I almost wet my pants, I"ve got tears in my eyes!!! he is so cute!! so weird to see a live Fee too! used to only seeing stills - you are real afterall!

Well Charlie has a photo shoot today - so naturally he has scratched the sh*t out of his face!! 16 week needles tomorrow - I am so tense already I HATE them - mum is going to take him in though whilst I shut my eyes and bang my ears with my fists......

Charlie is so close to rolling over it's scary, I don't think I want him to do it - because then he'll start rolling around the house. He's laughing heaps - he's such a happy baby he loves meeting new people and staring at them until they smile at him and then he smiles back, goes all coy and hides his face in my shoulder or chest! so funny

I'm feeling a bit better - have been taking all my vitamins plus my zinc so that has helped a bit with the depression - I think I've mastered it though, as long as I don't let myself get too tired, I drink lots of water and take my vitamins then I'm alright - if I forget one of those and I get teary before I go to bed then I know I have to get back onto it right away.

well must dash - have to find some new clothes for Charlie to wear to have his photo taken - yes that's right he did an explosive poo - hasn't done one like that for ages - just had to be toda and all over his good clothes..... little horror!

Em!

oh ps: Charlie is about 67cm long and weighs about 9 kilos now........ when will he stop???? surely he must plataeu soon???? right??????
    Last edited by Fraser; November 9th, 2006 at 10:31 AM.

Fee Guest

Cooper just laughed all on his own! He's batting at toys on his play gym. Usually I have to make him laugh.

Fraser – Charlie is soooo big! People are always saying Cooper is a big boy (he is a fair bit bigger than some babies we know who are older) but compared to Charlie he is not that big!

I love when they do that coy thing and bury their head in your shoulder. It's so cute! Cooper often does it when I take him to the mirror and show him our reflections. He gets this big grin and then goes all coy.

Good luck with Charlie's needles!

Mads – Great to hear Freya is doing well with self-settling. Sounds wonderful for you!!! Cooper still has terrible moments with his day sleeping and then other times he's great. Go figure!

hey all
    well charlotte did the most cute laugh today i was blowing bubbles for Madison and then i let her have a turn and the Madison would laugh so Charlotte would laughed heaps it was sooooooooo cute we got it on video too.

Bubs- you have been so busy i hope things heal up with your oma really soon, i miss my oma all the time.

em- wow charlie is so big, i think charlotte would way about 6 she is so little still i brought her some new clothes today and they are 0-3 months size she has only just gone into this size, she wore her first pair of geans today yeah.

fee- that is such a cute video of cooper.

Mads- yay for Freya self settling, Charlotte has been doing this as well, i still like giving her cuddles sometimes i know it is bad but i love it.

Madison did have an ear infection, but she is on meds now and she is getting better.

Fee Guest

Cooper is very vocal these days! It's so much fun. His latest thing is squealing. Also he can laugh on his own now. I caught him the other day laughing under his play gym and laughing at himself in the mirror. It's also quite easy to make him laugh.

The past week he has still been waking for a feed at night around 1.00 am and then often 4-5 am. So I'm feeling a bit tired lately! I wish he would sleep through again.

kmh - How's Madison's ear infection? All cleared up?

Mads - That's great Freya got herself to sleep! We've been quite lucky with Cooper and he has self-settled from Day 1. Of course there have been occasions where he needs a cuddle or feed to get to sleep but 90% of the time he goes to sleep on his own. It's great isn't it? I hope it continues for you Mads.

hi all
    mads- yay for freya for going to sleep by herself, what a cleaver girl. you are so lucky i wish charlotte would do that.

fee- i love it when they laugh charlotte has just discovered that she can laugh as well, i love it. madisons ear is clearing up. But today she does not want to go down to sleep, i don't know why when she is so tired.

not much to report on here Charlotte is going well, she is starting laugh more.

Hope everyone had a great weekend

Fraser Guest

hiya Dudettes!

Mads - I haven't tried cod liver oil - but I am taking Omega 3 fish oil - which is apparently supposed to help - although I have heard it gives baby bad wind - which could have been the reason Charlie was a bit colicy in the early days! Yaay for Freya self settling - there is a certain feeling of pride and satisfaction when your baby self settles - which disapears in a flash when they refuse to do it again!!

Fee - Charlie is squealing heaps too - he closes his eyes and screws his face up and squeals as loud as he can and then opens his eyes to see who was watching - and if you weren't watching he'll do it again until you do!

Kelly - cute ticker pic!! I hope Madisons ear infection has cleared up - poor little poppet!

Charlie had a little photo shoot the other day and ohmigod what a flirt!!! he turned it on for the photographer, she did some shots of me holding him and him looking over my shoulder - well - he cracked it when I picked him up he was so much more interested in the photographer lady who was paying him heaps of attention - didn't want to talk to boring old mummy!

He loves Simon - he just starts laughing at him as soon as he walks in the door of an evening - I think it might be giving poor Simon a complex though! He doesn't have to do anything just look at Charlie and he laughs his head off - very funny.

Anyway I am determined to clean the house up today - I have an Initmo party on Saturday so if I start cleaning today it might be done by Saturday arvo!

Hope everyone has a good week!

Em

hi - just a quick note - zantac seems to be working - his not crying when he throws up now. B'day was great. zac is sleeping when he is with some one amd he now weighs 7.6kgs and is 62cms long. will post when sil leaves

Hi girls

Haven't been on for awhile been too busy. We are renovating a house in Sorrento and have just started this week and have been down twice already in the last week. Dylan has been pretty good but cracked on the way home from there on Sunday (one and a half hour drive) so I had to sit in the back with him the whole way home. Poor DH must have felt like a chauffeur.

Today has been terrible he has just cried and cried most of the day. I have been crying too. DH stayed hom from his one day of work a week to be with us and help which was good as I was not coping. I do not know what was wrong with him. This is how our day went:
    3am Feed straight back to sleep
    6.50am Feed straight back to sleep
    8am Awake and comes into bed with us until 9am
    9-9.10 Feed didn't want much
    9.10 Read story, get dressed, change nappy, Play
    9.30 Cry
    9.45 Feed again and had a long feed
    10.30 Tried to put to bed
    11.45 Still up and crying tried wrapping, dummy, rubbing tummy, stroking head and forehead, picked up and rocked, patted bottom, put back down, picked up, etc
    12pm DH takes over, changes nappy, offers bottle of formula takes 20ml, cries
    1.30 Goes down after I wrap and rock in my arms.
    1.50 Awake, crying
    2pm I go out and leave him with DH so we can get some lunch
    2.15 Back and DH giving him the rest of the formula takes about 180ml
    2.30 Play, squealing, smiling, happy
    2.45 Asleep and in bed after being rocked.
    3.53 Still asleep.
    Well that was my day so far and in between all that I have had a nervous breakdown and almost called my mum, Tweddle and Queen Eliz mother and baby centres as I think he has a sleep problem. DH thiks he may have a cold as his nose is snotty.
    Anyway I feel a bit better now but feel like I could lose it again. Have big stresses with our cats as they hate each other and keep fighting (indoor cats, small two bedroom upstairs flat). Have to give one of them away one I have had for 6 and a half years and I contacted the RSPCA who told me that they get vet checked and if they don't pass they are put down within 48hours and if they pass they are put up for adoption and if not adopted by 28 days they are put down. So I just don't know what to do as no one I know wants her either. I feel so sad about it all.
    Anyway that is all I have to say.
    Will catch up on personals soon.
    PS Fee Love the videos especially the one of Cooper laughing soooo cute I have tried doing that to Dylan buhe just smiles and looks at me.

Fee Guest

After Cooper waking up at 1.00 am for a week or so he finally slept through again on Monday night – until 5.00 am. But last night (or should I say this morning) he woke at 3.00 am. Not too bad I guess. He is a surprise each night! I never know when he will wake.

Cooper also rolled over for the second time… it was 2 weeks since he first did it! I managed to get some cool photos as he did it so slowly.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h2/Fee78/DSCN4608.jpg
    http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h2/Fee78/DSCN4609.jpg
    http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h2/Fee78/DSCN4610.jpg
    http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h2/Fee78/DSCN4611.jpg

And after the event... http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h2/Fee78/DSCN4612.jpg

I'm hoping Cooper will be good today. Yesterday he would not feed … breast refusal of some sort. I was starting to panic! I guess he won't fade away in a hurry though.

Cooper is very vocal these days with lots of high pitched squeals and giggles. So cute. He often laughs at me too – especially when I sing to him. He seems to like "Incy Wincy Spider"!

Fraser – Oh Charlie looks so cute in your ticker! He sounds like a fun little boy with all the squeals and laughter!

Mads – It's hot here too and it can get yucky Bfing. I have been putting the a/c on. Cooper doesn't have a lot of hair so I can't comment on the sweaty smell thing. Strange.

Hahaha so she's dribbling heaps?! Cooper isn't doing that yet. I remember his cousin was at the same age though. Maybe Cooper will never be a big dribbler. We do use a lot of bibs though because he is a messy eater!

So you've had issues with fussy feeding too? I also wondered if AF was on the way.

chantal25 – Sounds like Zac is doing well. I'm so happy to hear it!

Cassie – Sorry to hear you had such a bad day with Dylan. I hope he is better for you today. And how sad about your cats. I hope you can come up with a solution.

hi all
    it is a yuk day here in melb, its been raining for ages, day to stay at home and do nothing.

Cassie- you poor thing i hope Dylan settles for you soon, i think they all have days like that, it makes me dought my self sometimes. I hope you settle out your cats soon.

Fee- i love the pics of cooper he is a big boy, Charlotte looks so tiny compaired to the rest of the group. I get both of my girls weighed next monday, i carn;t wait to see what they weigh.

Charlotte has been self settleing a fair bit this wek which is great, she is also staying up for about an hour and a half between sleeps, and she has also been sleeping for longer peroids of times during the day.
    well i must be off, Madison wants to play.

Fee Guest

It's been hailing here today! I heard Melbourne got hail too. Sounds cold down there. Apparently there's even snow around parts of Vic.

It's 30 here today and we just had a big storm.

oh i love summer storms, When we were up there Tim really wanted a storm, but we never got one, it only rained the day we were leaving, yes it is so cold in melb today i have the heater on and its been raining on and off all day and we have had hail too.

mads- wow freya is a cleaver girl Madison wasn't rolling from her back to her tummy till she was nearly 6 months, and Charlotte hasn't rolled yet, sometimes she looks like she will roll from her tummy to her back but dose not get there.

Well i have been so tired latley so i am off to the doctors to see whats wrong, I had a dream/thought i was pregnant (god i hope not). Will let you all know how i get on..

Fee Guest

Mads - Wow Freya is a clever girl! I'm not sure when Cooper will roll from back to tummy. He can do back to side but that's it. As for the easier one of tummy to back - as I mentioned above he's only done it twice in 2 weeks!

kmh - Hope everything is okay and you get some answers from the doctor.

i just went to the doctors and have had some bloods taken to see why i am so tired, will find out on monday, hpefully it won't be nothing.
    i am going christmas shopping today to get madison and Charlotte something, i have no idea.

Fraser Guest

Hey chicks!

yes ladies it snowed in Hobart the other day, well it was more like slushie stuff but it poured down - then today it was 22 degrees and super sunny - so nutso!!

I am very proud of myself - my mothers group wasn't clicking so well so instead of meeting in a park like we normally do I had them all around here for afternoon tea! they stayed for three and half hours and we talked heaps and heaps - I feel so much better about it all - I think we were all a bit nervous - If only I had known sooner all it would take was some cupcakes and badly made plunger coffee!!

Kelly - I hope everthing went ok at the Drs and your fine.

Mads - thats so cool about Freya! what a clever girl. Charlie can roll onto his side but he gets stuck on his shoulder - girls are so much smarter!

Chantal - I hope Zac is still going well on the Zantac - fingers crossed it's working a treat

Cassie - whoa what a big day! you poor thing, line up the vodka shots I say! Charlie had a couple of days like that this week - it could be the crazy weather (in my case it was the entire cake I ate on Sunday...... oops....)

Fee - could Cooper be any better looking? I don't think so! he's such a button - good on him for the rollovers!

Well I am feeling super at the moment - Charlie had been really good and when he hasn't been I have coped so much better than I used to - I think my hormones might have returned to normal or something I don't know - but each week I just get better and better!

Charlie has started to wrap his arm around my neck and kiss my face when I get him out of his cot now - well he opens his mouth and pushes it against my cheek - but there's no suction or tongue, which he normally does if you get too close when he's hungry (he didn't get that big by not taking advantage of every feeding oppurtunity!) so I have called them kisses! it's funny because sometimes he goes 'aaaahhhhh' in a soft way whilst he does it! so cute!

anyway must go - there is a block of snack chocolate with my name on it in the kitchen, seriously, I had to write my name on it to make sure DH didn't eat it......

have a good weekend!

ps: I have put some new photos of Charlie on my website if you want a gander!

Em
    Last edited by Fraser; November 17th, 2006 at 07:47 PM.

Fraser- Charli is sooooooooo cute, i love your pics he is a big boy My charlotte would look so small next to him. You make me laugh, with the chocolate. Glad to see that your mothers group is working out, we go to each others houses, and we have been going for nearly 2 years.

hope everyone is having a great weekend

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast