Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July 2007 #11

Hi jem! Yes I want to see lots of photos

Thank you, Livvie is sweetie How long is DH away for? My DH just got back yesterday from 3 nights in Sydney for a rock climbing comp that he won!!

Mel - just checked your photos and Jack is is GORGEOUS!!!

Hi Sacha - thanks for the info about the airwarp bumper - where did you get it from?

Flossie - woohoo at your DH winning his rock climbing comp! My DH is away pretty much from now unti Christmas - all except 3 and a half days that is! I will try and get onto some new photos shortly.

For those who are watching dancing with the stars - Bridie Carter is a very very good dancer - she should definitely win

$40 at Big W Jem.

I keep reading about all these clever and accommodating bubs that sleep through the night so, just in case there is anyone out there feeling inadequate, I will freely admit to having one who still feeds at least 2 or 3 times a night! While I am jealous of all of you who get a full night's sleep, I also love the time we spend together in the quiet and dark so I think I'm gonna put off being any firmer with her for a while yet... so soppy, I know... lol

Have a great night everyone - sleeping or not!

Enchanted Guest

Hey everyone!

Just checking in! Oscar is 4 months old today... Woo Hoo! The poor little munchkin had his needles though He had a tiny sook when he had the first one but the second and third he screamed his lungs out. I was nearly in tears... I felt so horrible. He came home and was a little unsettled so I fed him and he had a sleep for a couple of hours. When he got back up he was very sooky so I gave him some panadol and fed him and he's his usual happy self again now.

My DH and I have a wedding to go to this weekend but Oscar isn't invited We have known about it for ages and I was ok with it until now... it will be my first night away from him and I am getting really upset at the thought of leaving him for that long. I will have to take him to Mums at about 1pm and won't be back until the next morning.

To everyone ... hello! I have forgotten what everyone wrote in the last thread and this one! Sorry guys!

Sacha, Zyon's been waking again too, but like you I dont mind.. I just enjoy the sleepy cuddles while I am feeding him, then the drunken eyes whislt smmiling up from me & the pulling on my boob! hee hee!

I saw those frozen feeder thingy's in at Target!

Hi to all those MIA!!!!!

HI there everyone.
    Firstly, I would like to extend my thanks to you all for your kind thoughts and wishes for my MIL. Still struggling to have the news sink in, but it's so great to know of the support that I have on here Thanks.

ANyway, Lach's 4 MONTHS OLD TODAY!!! YAY! and for his birthday( hehe), he decided to roll from back to front, and then back again yesterday. I think he was just doing it for Grandma to keep her spirits up It was so exciting. He's a good little boy.
    Also, no comp feed yesterday. SO the BFing is becoming much easier for the both of us.yay!

Had an appointment with MCHN yesterday. She is very happy with where he is at. He is now
    6.54kgs, up 740grms in 4 weeks.
    65cms long, up 4cms in 4 weeks
    his head circ is 43.7cm, up 2 cms in 4 weeks.

He is my little greyhound boy.... but a chunky little greyhound. lol
    He has sat on his own for 2 lots of 5 seconds now, and has been staring at his feet for a few weeks. He is also shoving those feet in his mouth now! lol

ANyway, enough bragging. hehehe He is just turning into such a great kiddie.

Well, MIL has a bone scan today, and she has an appointment with an oncologist on friday where we will find out the extent of the cancer, when she will begin chemo again ( probably ASAP), and unfortunately, a time line. So fingers crossed Friday turns out as well as it can.

Thanks again girls
    I hope all these little bubbas are up to mischeif and keeping you all on ur toes

xxoo
    Nicky

Hi Nicky,

Wow, your little man is thriving!!! How wonderful that you have him at a time like to this to lift your spirits. HAPPY FOUR MONTHS TO LACHAN......

Finger and toes are crossed for your MIL. I too am very close to my MIL, she is wonderful and couldn't ask for a better one! I lost my own beautiful mum to cancer the day Lexxen turned 1. I had trouble even typing that....still feels like it happened yesterday.

Anyway, just wanted to say that things like this certainly make you look at life differently. Best wishes to your family.

Megan76 Guest

Well its pretty quiet in here today for once!! Everyone must be busy beavers close to xmas!

I am so proud of my boy today, he has done two 1 and a half hour sleeps - unheard of! Hopefully he is developing good habits before we go to Noosa next week so mum can relax by the pool with some champagne now and then!!

Zyon's 4mth stats were... 7.120kgs & 63.5cms... LOL

Hey Everyone!

I am actually sitting back and have a coffee break and a nice yummy slice of caramel mud cake - yum!! I've been soo busy today!! Jason's best man is flying in from NZ today (he would have just landed) so I have been busy cleaning up the spare room and now the new bed has arrived so I have to put that together!! I also cleaned out the office/fishroom/junkroom ( ) and I packed away all of the stuff that Avaleigh doesnt fit in to or never ever used!! Why oh why did I have so many blankets??!! So things are starting to get real busy now! Jason and I counted that between us, we are going to be making 12 trips to the airport over the next 2 months. I said that we should get some VIP parking! haha

Megan - I hope that you can have some relaxing drinks by the pool!

Nicky - Happy 4 months today Lachlan!

Dani - Happy 4 months for yesterday!! My, they grow quickly dont they!!.

Hey Relle and Flossie!! Hello to everyone else.

I must get going and get this bed together now that Avaleigh has fallen asleep after a lot of sooking.

Megan76 Guest

Oh i am drooling about the caramel mud cake!!

Zyon i still beat you in the fat stakes, love lucas!!

Even though lucas has been sleeping better during the day he is crankles galore between 5pm and when he goes to bed at about 7.30pm....anyone else have this problem?? Its a pain cos its the only time during the week DH gets to see him and he is a pain!!

Megan - the thought of lying by a pool with a glass of champagne just sounds too good!!!! I know they say that it ruins the champagne but you just have to put a strawberry in it!!!!!! Yum. Regarding the cranky time, Oliver is exactly like this and has been since birth. I think DF thinks he must be like this all the time!!

Veronica - so are you getting nervous yet????

Hey all you lovely ladies,
    I don't know what is wrong with my computer these days, but I don't seem to be getting email notifications anymore, or they only come in drips and drabs. Here I'm thinking that everything has been really quite for a day or two and everyone has come in to say hello (I should have known better )

Flossie, oh Olivia is just so sweet, and sounds like she is a perfect baby. How is the healing going? Are you all together now? Thanks about Jack, he is a wonderful little man. So cuddly and precious and BIG!! 8.5kg now, only 1.5kg behind Charlee.

Jem, I went bourbon the other night, white last night, and I'm thinking red tonight. Oh what a naughty thing I'm turning into. It's DH fault for leaving me here all alone. I must remember to restock the bourbon before he get back, just kiddin I'll just buy a new one. Nah I'm not that bad (yet)......

Relle, what course did you apply for in uni, I missed that one.

Megan, oh how nice does noosa sound. It's beautiful there ATM, I hope it stays that way for you. Oh and tell Lucas, Jack says he's kig chubba ATM... he he he

Veronica, you should ask for frequent flyer points from the parking place... Oh how it takes me back to stressful memories from the week before our wedding. You get so busy and stressed fussing over everyone else, you forget about the stress from the wedding. I guess that's probably not a bad thing, looking back now. I'm sure it will be a breeze for you though. I did ask awhile back, is Avaleigh being apart of the wedding? What sort of dress does she have?

Tracey, can you believe Jack was 7.7kg and 65cm at 4 mths. My parents call him the Michelon Man, you know the tyre character, cause of all his rolls, so cute!!!

Nicky, I hope things get easier for your family, I know that must sound like crazy talk to you, but I really do hope that they do. Still hugs to you and your family. Oh and what great progress from lachlan, was a little champ!!

Sacha and Jem, I bought one of the air wraps when Charlee moved into her cot, it is great. I'm sure you'll love them.

He to everyone else.

Well it's been 1 week with DH away, just 3 more to go. Oh I miss him heaps, I didn't realise how much I would. I told him that the other day and said I must be crazy, gave him a good laugh at least. But seriously, I do. It's good that I'm so busy during the days, that it takes my mind off it. But it's at night when the kids are down, that I miss him. I bought a little Chinese fighter fish to keep me company at night. He is so cute, Charlee named him Max. Anyway must go, do some tidying, and sit and have a glass of red.

Nighty night all.

Hi girls - its very quiet in here today! Can you believe that i was sitting in front of the computer at 4am this morning catching on the posts? T woke up for a feed and then decided it was play time. I just put him back in his cot and he lay there laughing and talking away to himself. I could hear him thru the monitor so i just got up instead and did some washing and then had a read. I am so tired today though. He has been sleeping thru so its abit of a shock to have to get up again! I cant even remember what i read so i will have to go back thru it all again .

I am going to get my hair cut today - thinking of getting a big chop.. It is half way down my back at the moment because it grew so beautifully when i was pregnant but now its all ratsy and dry and falling out - so i think a big cut is needed. Maybe just long enough to go up in a pony when i dont have time to do it.. oh ok, enough to go up in a ponytail everyday.
    My sister in law is coming to babysit. She is so excited about. Hopefully Tom is a good boy so she will want to do it again .

OK, better be off and do some tidying before she arrives. I have also been checking out the cloth nappy threads because i am thinking of changing over from disposables. Tracey - your picture in the gallery inspired me! At the moment i have ordered 2 nappies to see how we go. Tom seems to be a super hot baby and spends most of his time in just a nappy so i want something a bit nicer than the sight of his bum crack hanging out the back of his nappy when we go to the supermarket!

Hope everyone is well and having a good day AND getting excited about putting up your christmas trees!! When do we do that? Is it tomorrow?
    Last edited by mrscricket; November 29th, 2007 at 10:14 AM. Reason: so tired i spelt my own son's name wrong. Duh..and made multiple spelling mistakes

howdy

em - i seem to have reverted back to my childhood and i'm jumping up and down like i have ants in my pants waiting for the 1st dec so my tree a decorations can go up - we do have some eager beavers in our neighbourhood though who already have there front yard displays up - i'm just waiting for dh to get home next week so we can take michael for a walk to look at all the lights

i too was thinking of a big chop with the heat and michael constantly grabbing my hair and reefing it out but i always told myself i wanted long hair for my wedding so i could do whatever i wanted with it so i guess i'll have to hang in there for another 9wks or so - and then by then to weather will start to cool down again and i'll want the longer hair for winter

i must be bored i'm babbling

oh megan - to be off on a holiday would be magical - a week at my mothers was not really a holiday - a pool, ****tails, sun and surf - enjoy your little break

raels - i love a strawberry in the champers - even if it does ruin the champers the strawberry alone is toxic enough after a while sitting in the alcohol - yummy - bring on NEW YEARS!!!!!!

well ladies til next time keep on rockin

chat soon

Megan76 Guest

Em - how funny...i am off to the hairdressers today too and was thinking about a big chop! I've got long hair as well! Not sure though, i cant decide...atm i hate it cos it is just always back in a ponytail and i never do it, but i am scared if its short and i dont do it everyday it will look shocking...oh the dilemmas!!!!

Megan76 Guest

God help me i have given birth to the devil!

Megan76 Guest

Hate my hair!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast