Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Babies Born July 2007 #12

Happy New year everyone!! I hope everyone had a good night doing whatever you were doing. The ****tail party was good, a few people turned up, got drunk and left!! haha what a mess I tell you. We didnt get in to bed until 7am and havent really had any solid sleep. But I must say, I love my daughter soooooooooooo much!! She was asleep by 8.30pm last night and I did not hear from her until 7am this morning (lol when I was going to bed!) and all today she was an angel while Jason and I were nursing some hangovers. I could not have wished for a better baby!!

Avaleigh was also trying to crawl today!! It was so cute watching her try to get her legs and arms going. Jason gave her a little bit of help so we started off the new year with a small commando crawl!

Agfain, happy new year everyone. I hope that this year is going to be a good year for you. I feel like its going to be a great year for my family and I.

*hugs all*

Hi all,

On the sleeping in heat, Olivia sleeps longer during the day when its hot (but the wakeful hour/s from 5-7 are still an issue). But I think Sacha you are right about the sleep in heat and not to over heat - I read that too.

LOL Mel at babies dreaming/thinking of their milestones during their sleep. On NYE we went to wake Livvie to take her home and she was turning her head from side to side with a big smile on her face like she was dreaming - she did it again last night when I went to move the dummy from under her chin (its there every night when she falls sleep so I move it so she does sleep on it LOL).

I am also going to try the spoon thing with the food. Livvie took a bit more food yesterday and then I made up a whole lot and while I was putting it in the ice cubes I was giving her some (pumpkin) and she was opening her mouth so that is good.

Olivia is really trying to push herself up more when on tummy, she knows she can do something else but can't work it out yet. She does get up on her toes though???? But she lifts herself as far as her upper thighs.

V - glad the party went well, I hope you are both feeling better this morning!!

Have a good day all - 25 here today thank goodness!!!

Hi again,

Mel - HAPPY 6 MONTHS to Jack for the other day also

Does any of you do the Avon thing? I just requested more info about selling it to friends and family just to earn some extra $$ along the way - nothing big not going to go nuts on it. But do they make you buy a percentage of stuff first? Does anyone know??

Smile

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Time for a new thread found [URL="http://http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/showthread.php?p=1078328#post1078328"]HERE[/URL]

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789