Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies born July - December 2005

Wow! I'll be the first of the July '05 to post by the looks of it. The June/July girls merged (sort of) early on in the piece as the June thread was a little quieter, hence me being here with a June '05 baby. But since then we've maintained at least a thread a month consistently since birth. I don't know if that's busy, quiet or in the middle. We have about .... maybe 10 girls in our thread with several of us being in Melbourne, country Vic, Perth, Sydney, even Denmark!

As for me, I'm Rachel -aka wardygirl. I have two children - Vivienne who's 9.5yo and started grade 4 yesterday, and Blake who's 19 months old. They're 8yrs and 1 day apart! Oh and we made an executive decision 2 nights ago that we were definitely going to try for #3 (#2 took a long time coming so hopefully #3 wont be so bad)

Beck I too think its a good idea to do July-Oct & Nov-Jan but lets see how our posting goes and what the mods think!

My boy has one sleep a day (doesn't regularly sleep through the night) grunts, more than talks but completely understands what you talk to him about, loves animals, vehicles and going to playgroup.

We moved to cloth nappies when Blake was 18mths old. I don't know why it took me so long! Haven't looked back!

Umm, that's probably enough. Whiteboard doesn't seem like a silly idea!

Hi!

Meg - Hope you feel better! You're right time is flying by! I can't imagine having a bubba in school!! hehe. The health kick sounds great!
    Yep - I just jumped in actually - it is split into two halves and I've been in the later one but have just jumped intot he earlier one as well at this late stage (I'm certain I'm going to go early!)

Hi Rachel! Yeah on ttc no.3!! How exciting!!

Kristie- Believe me its going to get alot more busy. LOL.
    Meg Im so sorry your not feeling the best. Its so hard looking after kids when your sick. Good on you and DH with the diet. Good luck.

Well Callum didnt have monkey with lunch today..Woooohoooo. He ate ok. He had 1/2 s/wich, a boiled egg and abit of fruit. So he didnt do to bad today. Plus he had his 175mls of cows milk which he loveeeeeeesssssssssssssss so much.

Oh I smell some thing *looks at Callum* will talk later.

Leaving this page up as Im going to be checking more often.
    Take care all.

Yeah Kris, it's been a few months happening that we were 'trying' but DH who really wanted #3 - I'm happy with 2 or 3 kids - wasn't coming to the party, so to speak. Anyway, I sat him down and said if he was really serious we better be focussed cause I wont accept any half hearted (or non-existent) effort. If he wasn't going to play ball, I'd sell all the baby stuff we dont need as it's only filling our house! Now he knows the lay of the land (have I used enough cliche's yet?) I'm feeling a little nervous! But excited too! AFs here at the moment so next week will be serious BDing. I've already got OPKs so hopefully I'll have news in the not too distant future!

Oh yer we need 2 threads. Just relised I missed a page. Hmmmmm.....lol.

Helpppppppppppppppp. Wait till sarajo, tiff, kate and all the rest come. Their going to be shocked...lol

tiggy Guest

Shocked is right! LOL!!!

Hi girls! Wow this is going to be a super busy exciting group. It will be great getting to know you all (daunting at times, I'm sure but fun all the same).
    I'm Tiff (tiggy). I am the little old woman who lives in the shoe. With many children under one roof. My latest (and last ) little miracles are Ivy and Noah, who are now 14 months old.

Will talk to you all soon!

PS Missy, glad that Callum ate without his Monkey. Good news.

Oh I am confused too - just jumping in quickly to say hi everyone! For those that don't know me I am the insane one with a 17 month old and 4 month old. Yeap I told ya - insane

How did the plate painting go this morning Kate? Did Kelse get home for a sleep ok? Has DH started his holidays yet? Are you getting more sleep?

Missy, what's the deal with Callum's monkey?

Rachel My almost 13 year DD has or I should say had this monkey that Callum has on his ticker photo and when he saw it in Melissa's room he took it from her. She hasnt been able to get it back. He only use to sleep with it but now that he is walking he will walk back into his room and pull it from the cot and holds onto it where ever he goes. We have to take it every where with us. 2 or 3 days ago we had to go shopping and he took it with him. Callum sitting in the trolley with monkey next to him. Now its getting to the stage where he has to eat with it now and I dont want him to as it get dirty and I washed it about 2 weeks ago and oh boy the crying he did when it was on the line. So im trying to give him food with out monkey on the hair chair too and we are getting there but he has to be able to see it.

Although its cute its starting to drive me nutts.....lol

Rachel if you look at callums photo's from his 1st bday you will see monkey in most of the photos....lol

LOL @ the monkey story, Missy. Fortunately my DS isnt' attached to anything special like that, although he does ahve a green frog that he sleeps with. I usually take it with us when he's in the portacot so i haven't tried him sleeping without it. He usually only wants stuff my DD is using, not really being attached to it, just being annoying!

Kate, sorry the trip home was hell. Sorry we couldn't make painting. Blake and I were just getting too exhausted, and as it was he had a crap night. Woke wet through which was really unusualy about 3.15am and didn't get back to sleep until around 5ish! I'm so tired so I'm glad we cancelled in advance! I can just picture you sitting at the pc. I know exactly where you are. It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling. I know, call me crazy!

And I've achieved so little today. Except did heaps of washing. Was going to vaccuum, put some nappies on buyena (can't put 2nd hand nappies on ebay any more) and cook dinner. haven't done any of it. Best go have some lunch before school pick up and skating.

Oh and for the July girls who know what I'm on about. Pls let me know who wants the details for Viv skating comps this weekend. She's competing Sat arvo about 3.30pm and Sunday about 1.30pm. Sunday will be better day for spectating as its Freestyle (Gemma you'll probably be the only one who knows what I'm talking about) - doing a routine she's made up with her coach to her choice of music. It's $5 per adult to spectate. Not sure of kids price but think families are $10. Will check tonight.

ETA Oh Missy, he is soooo in love with Monkey, isn't he? How gorgeous!
    Last edited by wardygirl; February 1st, 2007 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Monkey!

Hi Guys WOW I am never going to keep up with all you guys!!!

I am Rach my daughter Hannah was born on the 20/12/2005 she is my first. We live in Melbourne. So I have a question for all your Sydneysiders- We are going up to Sydney for a couple of day and we are staying in the heart of the city and i was wondering if there was any indoorplay centres in the city?

I have just noticed there are HEAPS of Rachel's!!!!

To all my dec belly/baby friends I hope you are all well and i think of you all often!!

BYE DECEMBER GIRLS!!!!
    I have no interst in posting on such a large thread, I will catch you all around on Private email and on Messenger.
    So I don't mean to offend the rest of you lovely ladies but I did just like the thread how it was.
    BYE

Awwwwwwwwww Danielle noooooooooooooooo come back

Wow - what a surprise!!! I was only just chatting away in our August babies group late last night This is really gonna strain my preg brain - lol!

Well i'll start with a big to everyone!!! I'm Rae, mum of Ella - born 24th Aug, 05 and have little Tia on the way (due end May). Ella's looking forward to being a big sister (although i'm pretty sure she doesn't quite understand) - but loves babies and children and even rubs her or my tummy whenever i mention Tia. So we're getting there. Just about to begin day sleeps in her new room - and yep -a big girls bed - so you'll be able to share my experiences with that!!!

Forgive me if i don't do personals for a while...i struggled to remember all the gals in our Aug group let alone now!!! Hope everyone's having a great day

I'm already falling behind..Aaaaggghhh! I'd really like to reply to you all personally but there will not be enough hours in the day! I've posted to the mods as I know some of you have so hopefully they will at least break it up into 2 or 3 smaller groups....

To my October buddies - hope your all well! Pop in let me know how you're going!!

OMG...look what happens when you go out for the day. Where are my lovely August mums??? This is going to be difficult...lovely as you all are im sure....might go have a cry to myself...sob.

Jo

WOW, I go to playgroup for the day and some back to this *LMAO* Hi all, I'm Kerrie, 28yrs old (wow, almost 29! where did my 20's go?) and I have two daughters, Kat (Kaitlyn) 2yrs (14 Nov 2004) and Jess (Jessica) 1yr (28 Oct 2005) eleven and a half months apart. They keep me very busy. I am often in the TTC threads also as I desperately want another baby (or 10) and although DH has said no till Aug, I live in a dream world where anything is possible (even we don't get to DTD very often as I work 4 nights during the week and we don't get a lot of time together then!). I like to encourage the TTC girls cause I know what it's like to want something so badly and be denied it...
    This is going to take me ages to get the hang of. I am not sure I'll be able to keep up! The Oct thread was very busy as it was, this one is going to FLY! (strapping on my life jacket for when I fall overboard and get left behind!).
    Well, yesterday, my two girls got into the sunscreen (they love their swims and I think they just wanted me to take them swimming again so they put it on). They plastered it from head to toe, including hair and lounge and floor and TV and toys! God, what a mess. So my house is clean now *LMAO* Nothing like toddlers creating havoc to get u off ur backside to clean up! Had playgroup today, then dropped in to see a friend who had a baby boy on the 17th Jan. Boy am I out of practice holding a newborn! Didn't take me long to remember tho! He's a cutie. Got home, had lunch, put the girls to bed and jumped online to come here. *Phew* No wonder I am tired. I work again tonight.
    *hugs* to all the bubs and Hi to everyone in this new group. Hope to get to know you all very well...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast