Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Babies born July - December 2005

OMG OMG OMG I am so shocked!
    Hey all you beautiful ladies! this is absolutely crazy! Nothing against any of you non-December gals, but I am getting a headache just trying to keep up with the names of all who posted so far!

MODS - this just isnt going to work! Im sorry, but it is a nightmare, ladies!! lol!

Well, I am sarajo (sara) and Abby is my daughter!

I am from the USA and it is bedtime here. I am going to sleep and hopefully when I wake the mods will break this up into some smaller groups...again, no offence to any of you!

It is all a bit silly and I think it might have been niced if we were at least warned, or allowed to vote or something. We have been posting coming up two years now so I think we deserve some kind of opinion on the matter. Also if we're going to lose our buddies over this, I think the plan needs a bit of revising.
    As exciting it is to meet everyone, we really are going to have about 10 different threads going at once anyway.
    xoxo

You know the sad part...we wont be able to do personals to everyone in the thread like we used to do because they would be a couple pages long each! lol! Sorry to be so negative. If they keep this thread, I will try to be more positive!

By the way, all of the new babies that I am just now meeting are very cute in all your tickers!

I think if we all want our old threads back we have to post a lot so that the mods see it is going too fast..(see the mods thread about this thread! )

Tigergirl1980 Guest

OOooh this is going to be fun/awkward/confusing. Hi I'm Bec, mummy to Jonah, born 30/6/05. Our thread was quite bustling and not quiet very often too. I guess we'll see how things pan out Look forward to getting to know everyone and having a chat though.

Yep Sarajo, you're right, positive is good!! Although we really will have to log on alot more often to keep up!!
    Just took tilly to a swimming lesson ,looks like theyr'e going to cost so much coco will have to forgoe gymbaroo for the time being. Will just have to get my business booming so I can afford all the kids activities!! xo

cheeky_monkey Guest

my god
    i joined the dec 05 group a little while ago and went on a net break and just came back and to find this
    but i wont be coming back to this crap
    i thought hte group for each month is to see what our babies the same age were up to ask questions etc but this is ridiclus way to big and way less personal
    we wont feel comfortable posting persona things now and its to hard to remember everyone

so seeya

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Oh dear. Can't we all just give this a go? I'm sure if it gets too much they will do something about it. We can atleast try it for a bit before saying how awful it is and leaving, can't we?

cheeky_monkey Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tigergirl1980 View Post
    Oh dear. Can't we all just give this a go? I'm sure if it gets too much they will do something about it. We can atleast try it for a bit before saying how awful it is and leaving, can't we?
    no i cant sorry

MMm I must admit, I dont get a chance to get on much and when i do i seem to be ignored by my old group. But i say" whatever!!" I posted not that long ago and nothing not even one reply. So I am over it!!!!

BUT i will still use BB often its great and has helped on so many fronts.
    XXXXXXXXX

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Ok, well each to their own. I'm willing to give it a go though. Bit disappointing really I promise we July girls don't bite.

SILLY ME i have not changed my ticker!!! Hannah was born on the 20/12/05 !!! I am not complaining at the merge I just felt like a whinge and today was the day!!!

Lol Fletchie...I must admit I thought the same thing Rach....think my Sammy would drag your little Hannah by her toes!!!

Jo

Quote Originally Posted by Rach View Post
    MMm I must admit, I dont get a chance to get on much and when i do i seem to be ignored by my old group. But i say" whatever!!" I posted not that long ago and nothing not even one reply. So I am over it!!!!

BUT i will still use BB often its great and has helped on so many fronts.
    XXXXXXXXX
    Awwww...Rach I'm sorry you felt we Dec girls ignored you! I always tried to remember to post a 'hi' to everyone but I did often forget people.

I think although some of the reactions have been a bit explosive, we all seem to be feeling overwhelmed. I love that I'm going to get to know more of you lovely ladies but as Meg said, we've together in our own little groups for almost two years so it's very full-on to be thrust into a bigger group all of the sudden.

Mods, I just want to point out that we appreciate the work you do and the time you put in. I dont think any of us intend any negativity towards any of you. More than anything, we're just surprised. It might have been nice to get a 'hey girls, at the end of this thread we're gonna merge you with the Junies through til Dec buddies', but it's not like you guys have been planning to spring this on us or anything like that *L*. Not to worry though, we're all tough Mummas and I'm sure we'll cope.

I am going to apologise in advance. I was shocking at doing personals for 10, I don't think it's going to happen for 20! *LOL*

Rach, NO WAY, we love you! I have missed you heaps. maybe it's because (like me in the past few months) when you read over, there's so much to read that you have to skim.
    I always notice too that people like Beck say hi to you in her posts (im too slack to do personals). But don't ever think we ignored you. I nkow for a fact that myself, Kate,Mel, Sarajo and Beck missed you HEAPS. We also miss Christie heaps too.AND leanne!! xo

Fletch, thank you for your comments on coco. I will go and check out your pics now, it will be nice to have new people to meet. I am open to it, just was shocked initially. By no means did that mean I didn't WANT to meet new people on BB. I think everyone should just move on and let people react exactly how they want to.I think the other tricky thing with email, posts, texts etc is that you just never know the exact context things are said in. Someone might mean something quite harmlessly, but it is taken totally wrong. That's happened to me with texts many times....

Gotta run, dinner for Tilly. Coco actually ate really well tonight. Go figure. She also slept well this morn??!! oxoxo

PS Beck you are GOOD at personals, me on the other hand?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea I know Beck leaves little Hi's for me. Thanks I must say it did seem like that. I have missed you guys too.

We will get use to this merge!!

See ya soon

Fletch i will change my ticket after MISSY MOO goes to bed!!
    Gotta run Hannah is ripping the study apart!!
    Last edited by Rach; February 1st, 2007 at 04:55 PM. Reason: To answer fletch

OK this is very odd but HELLO to everyone in here.
    I am Tracey (26) mum to Jordan who is 15 months. I am currently working on DH to TTC #2 so I lurke in the TTC whilst BFing threads. I work PT which is nice some of the time. I am a mad Home and away, neighbours and all saints fan. I LOVE my tele which is good seeing as I work for a paytv company.

I am sorry I couldnt even start with personals as there are so many names to remember.
    Nikki - Playgroup is all set for Tuesday 11-1 the lady rang me to confirm everything, I dont know if I posted that in the old thread or not.

Well today DH took day off to recover from the tummy bug I passed onto him and we have had the laziest day. Jordan slept in till 8am (shock horror) it was fantastic. He has only had the 1 sleep today and is currently so cranky but we are trying to hold him out till tea time and then quick bath and bed.

Take care everyone. OCT 2005 MUMS AND BUBS big hugs and hellos.

tiggy Guest

Rach,
    I'm sorry too, if you felt that I ignored you. *SIGH* To tell you the truth, I felt the exact same way - that you ignored me!! I think we got our wires crossed, so I'll start fresh!

Hi Rach! I'm Tiff, I'm really a November girl so I didn't really get to know you in the belly buddies! Looking forward to hearing more from you. Hannah is GORGEOUS! What is she up to? Ivy and Noah are cruising the furniture atm, with no sign of taking any steps or standing alone.

Hi everyone else, it's REALLY nice to meet you all, see some familiar faces in there too - Wardygirl, Fletch, B456, Tigergirl.

Smile

Right - Where to start?
    Hi I'm Renee 29 mother to Marnie 13months and pregnant with a 13 week old little?????
    I'd love to stay - but I don't even know where to start.
    Yep - no personals but it is nice to chat with other mums and there bubs.
    Sorry to see you go Dani - you were terrific with your personals (which I could never seem to be!) I will miss you and your stories about Jett!
    Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

I think that perhaps we should see what happens but please don't take offense to people who wanted to stay together in their thread. I think it goes to show what a good site Kelly has created - wonderful people who truly care about each other. I would think it is a compliment that people wanted to stay together.
    Now I have to find out how to get to this site as I used the thread from Dacholaster (so didn't get that right SORRY!) in the moderator's thread.

YEAH! I think Marnie finally went to sleep - we are going out for tea tonight as my brother is moving to Kalgoorlie for work (Sob - love my bro!) and Marnie has decided that she no longer needs a sleep in the morning and goes to bed at 12.

Oh dear wrote to soon - she's up.

I am sorry Rach you felt that noone spoke to your. Admittedly I too felt like this at the beginning (and sometimes still do!) I hope you enjoy this one more.

How did your first week of work go Tiff? I start on Monday (we have heat week out here so school starts a week late!) And my little princess is off to her first day of Family Day Care.
    Any tips for working mums would be greatly appreciated.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast