Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July - September 2005 #7

Default Babies Born July - September 2005 #7

This thread is for parents who's babies were born in July to September 2005.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum
    Please note - To receive thread notfications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

Your previous thread can be found - here

I guess I must have been lucky with Zac then huh? No complaints though as now he hasn't been wearing a nappy to bed either.

Wow Louise Sofia is growing so fast.
    & Trace Zyon is too. I read your post about work, you are so lucky !!!! & yeah it is time for another, only it's taking a long time urgh this is cycle 6.

Zaccie got in big trouble off his daddy yesterday & it was so funny!! Zac was telling him off & yelling NO at him & kept pointing to his truck saying MY TRUCK but he was getting in trouble for playing around with the genny, ah I just sat there on the steps & laughed & poor DH had to keep a straight face. Zaccie ended up getting so ****ty with him & walked away in a huff saying Fine no truck.Poor bugger but ah it was just so funny.

whats a genny?

Hope 6 is your lucky number.

It's a thing LOL you put petrol in it & it gives you electricity.Kinda makes the same sound as a lawn mower. Just waiting on some batteries so we can use free power from the wind turbine, then I will be happier.The wind is like solar power.

oh generater. It is great that you are using green power.

Hello guys...hope you have all been well. The girls look gorgeous in your ticker Louise...so sweet. Bet Maria is loving her to bits is she?

Stormie..how are ya all settled in?? Zac sounds so cute..its big attitude age isnt it lol!!!

Weve been powering on well. Sammy has been out of nappies day and night for 2 months now....he was really ready because from the first wee in the potty we had virtually no problems at all..which is a blessing. Hes a little chatterbox too...just talks all of the time!!!! He had his first appt with the daycare we are using when school starts back and he loved it which is great cos ive never used daycare before....i just am going to have to get over it lol!

I have got a job...working with Child Protective Services..only part time while Im at uni...but am enjoying the challenge. Jess starts a new private school next Friday...the public one that we had her in for her first year of of high school just was not working out....arggh kids lol.

My brother and his fiance had their first baby three months ago and have actually moved down here from Broome...its been so brilliant..i havent had my brother this close to me in 8 years! lol.

Thats it......thats me...i want to hear all about u guys...feels like its been ages!!!!

Talk soon

Jo

Oh big attitude Jo & it's so wonderful watching their little personalities develop. Will have to come back to finish sorry

not long home from Mum and Dads, mammoth 10hr trip which included lots of stops for hungry toddlers and crying 3 month olds, Sofia also did not come with either her manual or the OFF switch when I took her home from hospital. Will come back on Thursday and update you all on us.

Hi Ladies!!! Sorry I have been AWOL for so long....moved down to Geelong and into a house just recently and then my Nan passed away so was back in Hobart....Anyway so I'm back now!!!

Storm - are you TTC?

Who else is?

We aren't really but not preventing either. Mind you i STILL haven't got AF back since having NEd (and no I am not pg). Think I should maybe see the doc?

Hope everyone is well and will try and catch up with you all.....

Hello??? Where is everyone???

I am still here Soph. How is Geelong? Settling in well?

We had Sofia's christening on Saturday, all went well.

Hi Louise! How are you coping with 2 kids? Did the christening go well?
    Geelong is good - colder though! Settling in ok. Ned needs a bit of sorting out though. He started feeding 5-6 times at night so I'm working on that at the moment. Lucie really is at quite a delightful age though at the moment. So funny and chatty, we really are enjoying her heaps at the moment. How is Maria?

Soph - the christening went really well, there are some pics in my gallery. Wehad a beautiful warmish day here and the food afterwards was really yum. Maria can be delightful as well, can be a little devil also. I have my 18 year old brother here atm, so he is helping with Maria and Sofia (a teenager that is really good with babies, will see just how good at playgroup on Wednesday).

I' here I'm just slack.
    Wow Soph, you've moved? Hope it all went well.Yep we are TTC without much luck I'm afraid.
    Glad to hear the christening went well Louise.Will go & look at your photos now.

Glad you had a good day Louise.

Storm - Yeap we moved. Left Ballina just before Christmas and then into a place here beginning of Feb. Nice to have lots of family around. Good luck TTC. Wow you are a super mum! We are starting to TTC too, but really don't think much is going to happen until Ned has weaned. STILL no AF since I had Ned and I only had it once after Lucie before falling pg with him. Only had AF once in over 3 years or something!

good luck in the TTCing, though it is the last thing on my mind here.

Ahh Soph your lucky not having AF I am sick of her Bet it is great being with family again. We are planning to move from here in 2 or so years to Victoria I cant wait to be honest.

LOL at not wanting to know about TTC Louise!! Will you have a 3rd bubba or is 2 enough?

probably will have a third, but will try to have a 2 or so year gap again.

Flu has hit here, DH is away in Brisbane, so it is just me, the girls and my brother to help and all of us are sick. Was supposed to get Sofia's 4 month needles but might wait a few days.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast