Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July - September 2005

forgot to add, abit of a woohoo here, Maria had her check up at the Paed today and her growth is now in line with her age - yay, but it is predicted that she will not be very tall, but I am only 5 foot 2 and DH is 5 foot 9 so we annot expect elephants from mice. I was getting worried about her weight,(only 8.7kgs) but that is ok too according to the Doc.

Hi everyone,

Sorry no personals..I guess we're all struggling to find that sort of time.

Just to report, we have started looking into moving Al from his current day care because we're moving to a different part of town. We saw one the other day which made me realise how lucky we have been with his current daycare. The adults were sitting around and there was such low energy in the place. They had three rooms and doors were closed to each room..so in effect the kids have to stay in one small room all day. I think Al would be bouncing off the walls if we sent him there.
    We are going to keep looking for one that has an open door policy, like where he is now. He mixes and plays with the older kids a lot at the moment and the kids from all age groups (up to 6 yrs) know each other, so it is much more like a family situation.

What this may mean is that we have him at home when the next little one is born, which is sort of what I wanted to avoid, but I don't want to compromise Al's care either.

Hope alls well out there

btw Indah's a clever girl on the potty, isn't she? We are still a way off TT here.

Hi all, how are we all today?

Deb, I had major issues searching for a place that I'd be comfortable with for Indah whilst Mum cant have her & I'm at work, so 3 days per week... I think it's the most difficult part of having a family!!!
    I hope you find something suitable!

Louise, Yay on Maria doing so well, Indah is only just 9kgs too & hasnt started totally walking yet, she will still do half a day of crawling & half the day of walking!!! I'm sure when she starts running she'll lose weight! But it's great the paed is so happy!

Hey Rae, how is gorgeous Ella doing & mIss Tia? Hope the preg isnt too tiring for you...?

Soph, how's your little ones doing?

JO, how was your weekend, I bet you did some fun exciting stuff?

Cass, how's miss Kaitlyn going?

Kate, my day off was lovely, I baked & cooked & cleaned & then saw my OB & she said I was boring coz there's no check required coz all the tests have come back perfect! I was a tad nervous about my scan results as the sonographer asked my age when doing the scan & it made me concerned, but she said all was perfect & so were all my bloods etc & I can safely go & birth at the Birthing Centre! So I am pretty happy with that & I am booked in for my 20wk scan on 3rd march (a Sat so Dh can come!)

Vanita, Hey there, hope your all well & had a nice weekend?

Brooke, Hi there how's Maya?

Rachel, YAY on Viv's medal!!!!

Bec have fun while your away!!!

Fletch, Alex & others... (Sorry too many things to remember) Hi how are you all???

Nothing exciting here (I posted above that my appt went wonderfully) My U/S is on the 3rd march so we will see if the suspected penis is still that!?? hee hee

Just popping my head in. Been reading along but been busy too.

Glad your scan went well Tracey.

I've got Kimbaz coming for lunch and to check out my HAB and Baby Bjorn carriers.

Will update more later.

I have a HAB I might be selling it's the hazelnut/nougat one!!!
    I got myself a black one so DH will wear it & well I dont really need 2...

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey girls

Kate told me that they had merged all of us so had to come in and check it out!LOL

Gemma is doing well shes in daycare fulltime as I'm back at work fulltime. SHes such a little chatterbox. Its hard to believe that this year she turns 2!!Yikes!! Oh and we fight quite often.....guess its cause we're both virgos!LOL Never thought she'd be giving me attitude this early!PMSL Will catch up on my reading of everyone and their toddlers later.......I'm on lunch at home.....needed a time out.....brain freeze......LMAO

Hi guys, sorry I am being so slack hehe, anyone would think I just had a baby!
    Brooke, you'll have to count me out for monday, my check up was cancelled yesterday & is now next monday.Bummer huh? Unless I can work around it???
    All going good here, Angel weighs 4.1kgs, woo hoo .. I know I said I wasn't going to obsess with her weight like I did Zaccies, but this one was a home visit, so kind of no choice!

Zaccie is saying heaps more now (his fav words are **** & um ma) & today he took my gf's keys & put them in the girls room, ages later when she left we asked him where the keys were & he remembered & went & got them. Yay Zaccie!!
    Promise to catch up soon, I know I keep saying it, but I will..........................

Trace, are you selling your HAB?

Yep Storm... I just got a black one so I am gonna sell my hazelnut/nougat one (You could probably dye it if you wanted a different colour?) I hadnt thought of it, til I bought another! But I wore mine heaps as it is nuetral in colour!

PM me if you want!!!

Hi Girls ,

oh my gosh I dont know where to start with personals! Tried to read through at work today (naughty) but was to busy! I promise I will get better with personals soon!.

Had a WONDERFUL weekend with Kaitlyn , she just entertained everyone whereever we went ..it is such a wonderful age isnt it!. We went to my MIL and FIL's and for 7hours straight she entertained about 20 people ..they loved her and she loved the attention!. Then as soon as she was buckled into the car she was out like a light...but she did not winge the whole time as she was so happy!.

Went to see RAGGS on saturday and she feel asleep 1/2way through the concert ..how I dont know!

OK off to bed...tired!.

Hey Fletch how old will you be on SUnday?? I am turning 35 on saturday !!! Clever boy Zane, Dion has a vocab of 3 words, mum dad and gar ( car) other than that he's a grunt and point guy too

Cass Glad you had a good weekend with Kaitlyn, I am not particularly loving this age, my little fella has a few frustration / tantrum issues, so can be a bit challenging But its good to hear that you are having a good time of it. ( I am at work, but is not busy for the next few minutes )

Brooke my love, good to hear that Maya si doing well on goats milk ( I too am lactose intolerant ) hard cheeses and yogurts are usually ok as the lactose changes form in them.

Storm, what a clever boy Zac is, Dion would have nooo idea where he hid things ( I usually find odd stuff everywhere LOL)

Deb, bumma the other centre is not as good, how far from the old centre are you moving?? Too far to commute??

Bec, have a fabbo time in sydney!!! enjoy LBL....

I have a small woohoo to share, on sunday I went and tried my wedding dress on, and OMG it still fits!!! AND the kids outifts from ebay came and are absolutely fabulous, cant wait to see them in them..... ( for those girls I am just getting to know I am doing a suprise wedding renewal in April for my 10 yr anniversary DH doesnt know and am trying to organise everything without being sprung) should get my nose back to the grindstone LOL

Vanita - we're moving about 7kms away from the old day care. It would be possible to commute, just a bit inconvenient. I'm considering it though, as the waiting list for the next best place has 35 kids on it, and that could take a while, they say. But worth it, I reckon.
    Great you fit into your wedding dress, as if there was any doubt! Are you still skipping? Great exercise!

Hi everyone else! Great to read all your news. Yay to the birthday girls - glad to hear you are starting festivites already there Fletch!

27..... PPPPFFFFFTTTT!!!! (Happy Birthday Fletch for Sunday) I have the PERFECT gift idea from Scott.... atrip to melb with Rae!!!! LOL!

Awwww Fletchie 27 is so good!! You're only pushing 30!
    Happy birthday for Sunday too!!

Hi all!

Ok tomorrow is my BB catch up day I really promise. Been busy with appts and stuff with Ned. He has no kidney damage Lucie is good - being a bit off on her sleeping atm but hey, it's a pretty darn cute age isn't it????

Anyway must run. Hope everyone is good and bubbas are happy.

Happy 27th for Sunday Fletch. You spring chicken you!

27, Fletch you almost closer to Maddy's age than mine.......

Why not come & asty with me... I have to work, but oh well...???

Come and stay with us too Fletchie! 27 is young honey. I was 27 when I had Viv, and that was 9.5yrs ago! Enjoy your birthday in a couple of days. xx

27 seemed a long time ago, only 4years but boy they have gone fast.

Hi Girls!

Vanita don’t worry Kaitlyn is the master tantraum thrower…thankfully this weekend she gave us a lovely break and managed to not throw one..few!.That is so lovely that you are organising a surprise wedding vow renewal….and yay to you that your dress fits!. I must admit every now and then when we are visiting my nan they all make me try on my Yr 10 Formal dress hahahahahah still fits but oh my goodness what a dress hehe. Happy Bday for Sunday!

Happy Bday for Saturday Fletch ..what a clever boy Zane is. We are still trying to get two words together here . Although Kaitlyn does do “1,2,3” and then throw the ball ..but it is more like “ daahhhh dahhhhh Deeee”

Cant wait for Monday Brooke!

So glad to hear Neds kidneys are all good!. I will send sleep vibes to gorgeous Lucie.

Had a nice day at work today …busy as usual! But we have one of our big managers in the USA who does charity work and goes to build schools in Cambodia. So nice as he has now involved our top management ( will be good for them I think!) and they are going over for a few days next week to assist in the building of some schools. So we are all buying and donating pencils, pens , textas ect for him to take over for the kids. Feels really good to do something to help ..made my day!.

Kaitlyn is sleeping happily . She is in a good sleep place at the moment and goes to bed so easily! We have Bottle , clean teeth , red a story in bed and then I say good night and leave her awake . Usually she plays for 20-40mins in her cot and then drifts off …oh please let it stay like this !

Ok ..opps long post hehe

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast