Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2006 #12

Jaspen I'm making a No4 the one with the road and choccy cars, I will post a piccy on Sunday or Monday hopefully will work out alright. I made Kailen a spiderman cake for his birthday, it was only his face tho. Didn't turn out to bad if I do say so myself hehe. I'll be making the dragon head and neck one for Wyatt next month so that might be a different one.

It really is quite in here today.

Bath hope all the preparations are going well for Wade's birthday party.

IK hope your getting better and not to sick, as you said you'd be back this morning after feeding Oscar and haven't seen you since (says the stalker).

Ok now my boy needs a feed will be back later.

hugs xoxo

Jaspen - feeling lots better, but still not 100%, thanks for asking! I'm still a bit clogged in the chest, but it's clearing. Oscar is still a little snotty and has a bit of a chesty cough (as if he's trying to get rid of remnants), but he's heaps better than I am.
    It is quiet here today. It's raining in Melbourne, on and off - good for the ground, it's scarily dry lately.
    I'm stewing on something at the moment and not sure how far I'm going to take it. I think I've just set alarm bells ringing for my brigade captain - I think he knows I'm picking on a bone! DP is trying to talk me out of picking this bone, but I think he sees the sense in where I'm going with it. Sounds cryptic? Well, I've been asked to fill in for someone at a meeting and advised not to bring Oscar because the meeting will be full of grumpy old men. So the wrong thing to say to me! Anyway, said Captain called someone higher up and said it's ok for me to take Oscar (I knew that anyway) and he would support me if there was any argy bargy. The thing is, it's a representative body and I won't ever be the only lactating female firefighter who wants to contribute to the representation of female firefighters! DP really wants me to leave Oscar with him, saying he wants to spend time with him...but I know that it's more to do with the fact that he can't understand that I can use Oscar to make a point by doing what we do naturally whilst being an active member of a community. The point NEEDS to be made if we've even got this far into the argument!! The grumpy old men wouldn't have a leg to stand on if they dared to complain within earshot of any savvy person. I'd love DP to spend time with Oscar (why he can't do this when he gets home from work, or on a Saturday morning when I want to have a shower...) but I'll be gone from just after 8 till probably around 12 - if Oscar doesn't come, I'll have to leave the meeting room anyway to squirt into the toilet, not very fair, is it? Why do I need to be scared of a bunch of grumpy old men who are fast running out of relevance (in terms of their status in the CFA community)?? Bring it on...meeting's on Sunday.
    That's off my chest!
    Anyway, I'm on a waiting list for baby swim classes. The teacher is, um, well, she's a nazi! But that's ok, I can deal with a teacher who asks for committment from her clients. It sounds like fun, but she means serious business. Should be interesting. She said I'd already missed 3 valuable months of water activity by leaving it so late (!!), but she'd take us on anyway - okaaaaaaay...boot camp for babies' parents!
    I am loving Oscar's new 00 wardrobe! I love new clothes! He just looks cuter and cuter in every new piece. I'm hopeless. I'm nuts about him! That's probably part of my problem with the issue I outlined before - he's like a part of myself and I'd risk vilification for him (especially as I could easily make life really difficult for them back if they said anything to me about BF in the meeting). I'm gushing again. Gonna stop now!
    ETA: Amanda - yeah, fed Oscar but he fell asleep straight after...on me...on the couch...and I took the opportunity to stay put! I had made a ginger tea (courtesy of Cee Cee) but it went cold cos Oscar slept for nearly 3 hours - he was so sweet, sprawled on my belly with an arm protectively wrapped around my side, I couldn't bear to disturb him. He fed again but his belly was grumbly and he threw up a bit between coughs. Between the both of us, goodness, we've been in the wars!
    Last edited by Smoke Jaguar; October 5th, 2006 at 03:24 PM.

Good afternoon... been busy... birthday preparations getting there...

IK: regarding your Brigade meeting: just a suggestion but why not compromise and get your DP to bring Oscar in about half way through the night so you can feed him? I agree, having to express in the toilets isn't nice or ideal as it takes time too. Tell the Captain that Oscar doesn't take to the bottle very well (especially now that he's sick). I'm sure Oscar will feed quietly and it will be dealt with without too much fuss and then your DP could take him home to bed. If the Captain doesn't seem happy with this compromise I wouldn't hesitate to embarrass him with details regarding engorgement. I find that it's usually better to help an unreasonable person to understand a situation by implying that they wouldn't want anyone to suffer rather than telling them outright that they are being selfish priggish idiots. I also would tend to dwell and want to pick a bone but this way everyone could have their needs met - almost anyhow. Also I forgot to mention that we are still keen on Running With Thomas this Sunday... but will have to confirm on Saturday evening.

Well today I put together the Loot Bags and bought items to fill the pinata... I'm still feeling unprepared... going to have my hair cut and dyed this evening...

Also, if you want to lose a quick 3 pounds try shifting mulch! OMG there's still a small pile to be done despite spending every spare minute spreading it yesterday... the problem is this huge block of land... walking and pushing the wheel barrow took the majority of time. results are fantastic though!

Rory and all Melbourne Junies: Ok it's coffee and cake at Borders at Melbourne Central next Friday the 13th at noon? As I said I won't be able to chat for long (have to also be home for Verity at 3pm)... but I want to show you around Melbourne Central too so we can meet up in there again (?). Niall has a MCHN checkup that morning too so I hope Wade can cope with it all.... Niall will be fine

Karen: I know it's hard with older children... even BF during the day is tricky with Wade who knows that when I'm feeding Niall I can't catch him as quickly when he does naughty stuff Niall is still feeding every 3 hours on average... last night was good though... he slept from 9.30pm to 3.40am in his big cot. I also agree that preparing bottles in the middle of the night is definatley less convenient than just putting him on the boob but then again you might get your DH to share some night feeds if he'll take a bottle?... have you expressed any? I've got to start using up my first bag of EBM cubes now... they should only be kept for 3 months... I might get my DH to give him his last feed at night for a while. I also hear you on the physically demanding nature of BFing. However at least it's helping me to lose weight.

Ok... time to stand in the middle of the house and work out what to do next... there's work in all directions but I've also got to follow Wade who has this constant need to "reset" the house to his idea of a "default status" ie toys scattered everywhere, TV blaring, clothes strewn everywhere, kitchen cupboards open, news papers strewn and underware removed!

Thanks, Bath However, it's not the captain who has the issue. The meeting's not at my brigade and it's on Sunday morning. It actually occurred to me just before I logged on again that DP could come with me cos anyone's allowed to go to the meetings (I'll be there as a replacement delegate), but I don't think he'll be down with that cos he'll argue that I should just leave Oscar with him. Captain has said he'll support me if there is any argy bargy...wish I could count on DP for the same support!!

sorry IK... I didn't read your post properly... I had both kids rifling through the party supplies grrrr Verity is always hungry these days! She eats more than I do! I'm a bit annoyed that a friend at school gave her a lollipop/wizz fizz combo after school and she came in eating it infront of Wade: "I want one tooooo!" and then she was extra hungry as a result of what the sugar did to her... I mean WHY did this child have to give out such rubbish? it wasn't as if it was a special occassion or anything! Her mother seems to consider it an appropriate after school snack! Now Verity is on a sugar high and being silly... AND I need her to be sensible because she needs to look after the boys at the hairdressers until my DH can get there (only for 10 minutes but all hell can break loose in that time!).... speaking of which I'd better get ready, although it's just around the corner...

Sorry Bath but I won't be able to make it this time, maybe next time!
    Hello my darling Junies, I have missed all of your chatter so much. Pat is now 4 months old and he now weighs 5.28kg(i think!) It's been hectic here lately, but hopefully will be online soon. Bella broke her wrist over the weekend so she has been bashing everyone with her cast! Catch up soon. Kisses to all

Hey Bellasmum, good to see you back! Hope all is well with you.

First up, my night was great. Katherine Jenkins is a Welsh soprano with a wonderful voice. I'm not usually an opera buff and so I didn't get the point of singing Whitney Houston's "I will always love you" and Bryan Adams' "Everything I do I do for you" in Italian, but apparently that's the only way the real opera nerds will handle hearing stuff like that. I was shouted the tix as a belated b'day pressie from DH's mate who accompanied me - he really wanted to go along for a perve (Katherine is very beautiful and wore 5 different gowns (gowns, not dressess, ladies!) during the performance.

Today was a good day too - went into Law Institute for a meeting and then dropped into work and then curised Melb Central (why oh why is there always more stuff to buy??) Then had book club meeting while DH minded Flubby - poor lamb ended up wanting tucker while I was gone so luckily there was some EBM in freezer. I came home to see both my boys sitting on the bouch waiting for me - poor Flynn was half asleep on DH's lap but had a bit of a nibble before drifting off to sleep without a peep.

Now IK, about your meeting. I can completely understand you wanting to make a stand with Oscar and think you should do it. But I think you should make sure the stand is about BF. What I mean by this is that if Oscar "plays up" (ie: is a baby and makes a sound) all the old fogeys are going to focus on is that there was a screaming brat around and the BF will just be a nail in the coffin of how babies shouldn't be at CFA meetings. BUT, if you can 99% g'tee that Oscar will be "quiet" or DP can bring him in for a feed when needed, then your point will solely be about BF, which is one which I think needs to be made. Personally I think that our community should be more accepting of bubs and the fact that they niggle a bit, but I can understand that in a meeting people want to concentrate in an adult arena without children interfering. The meeting I had today was a professional focuses one where we were talking about cases and legislative interpretation, and I, let alone the others, would have found it had to focus if Flynn was crying. As it was, he slept the whole time, little lamb! Similarly, I have started leaving Flynn with DH when I sit on my Law Institute Council meetings, because I can't really predict how Flynn will go - they start at 4.30 and end at 7.30 - real arsenic hours for any baby. But I would have no qualms about BF in any of my meetings and reckon you should go for it. The CFA needs a rocket up it from what I hear. DH's friend, who I went to the show with last night, is in the CFA as is his whole family. Turns out his mum was one of the first female radio ops and had to have approval from three or four committees before she could join (in the 1970's or early 80's) She (friend's mum) is a real tough woman and the CFA is lucky to have her, but it sounds like she had to really fight to get accepted. Now you have to fight for the women coming after you IK. But I just reckon you might have more of a chance of "winning" the fight if you can isolate your point to BF. I think I'm rambling, but do you get what I mean? I am practising speaking my mind more, so sorry if I am way out ;-)

On BF and stopping, what is it that would make a supply fail to meet a bub's needs? One of the mothers in our mothers group who has been a great cow by all accounts has started on formula at 6 months because her boy was hungry after feeding. She tried expressing after feeds (while her boy was crying for more) and there wasn't enough for him. Now, I don't think she was convinced to do it from MCHN pressure, but I wonder if sometimes a woman's body just stops producing?

anyways, gotta go

ciao bellas

Hi, haven't read all posts yet but thought I should reply to this....

Quote Originally Posted by IK View Post
    I don't see how solids would help a child more than milk in a case of reflux anyway - if one's coming up, then won't the other??
    People like paeds really make it their business to take the instinct out of child care. Where would they be if more people were guided by their instinct rather than making appointments at their rooms? in another specialty area, I'm tipping!
    Actually reflux is a build up of stomach acid and solids would decrease that build up in a babies stomach. I know of a case where reflux was so severe our paed had to recommend surgery to fix it. There is so much conflicting advice out there but I, myself, would get any advice checked out with a doctor. Instinct can only go so far and remember babies/kids with reflux are experiencing pain too! Whilst pregnant I had terrible reflux (including vomiting blood with excessive m/s) and even in 3rd trimester Zantac didn't do much for me and the pain was enough to keep me awake at night at times. IN the end I really think it depends on how severe the case is and leaving a child to scream it out without seeking further medical advice is not something I would do. I'm just quite lucky Aleise doesn't have it.

Anyway - hope you're feeling better.

Am going to read other posts now and try to catch up.

Okay I've cought up now!

Its nearly midnight so I'm going to try and make this quick.

Amanda: Glad to hear Kailen is doing better. Happy Birthday to Lauchie! I'm sure the Codeman looks as cute as ever - is he rolling over or to one side yet??

Bellasmum: Glad to see you back in here Jess. Have your issues been sorted with hubby yet (dare I ask?).

Simone: Also glad to see you in here too darls - lucky you for nightclubbing I think its been 6 years for me and would LOVE to do it again - now only if I could find a club that plays only 80s and 90s music 'cause I hate that techno crap!

Update: Aleise has rolled onto one side by herself but hasn't done much more than that. She's playing with toys I give her now and loves this doll with orange hair (that's a tad ugly - my mum gave it to her) and she sucks on its hair, dress etc. Then when she gets bored she pushes it to the floor (she's in her babyswing a lot). Daycare went well for her today and she got more attention that usual as they've had 13 cases of chicken pox AND 3 of foot and mouth AND 2 of gastro. :eek: Lucky for me she's fine!

Well next week is last week of freedom then I'm back to work. Need the $$ desperately.

[COLOR="Black"]Question: Bottlefeeding mums[/COLOR] - has anyone discovered their baby slept well all night only to find recently they wake for another feed in the morning? Aleise did that again today and I had to get up at 3am, she finished by 3.30am then burpies took until 3.45am then she did the biggest possett on my shirt and on her face and she looked very proud of herself for doing it! I was not impressed as I had to soak my shirt, get back to the bedroom, turn light on and find another nightshirt - Matt wasn't happy I woke him either. Oh the joys of motherhood.

Anyway I've gobbed on long enough - will pop in again tomorrow.
    Night all!

Jess good to see you back, poor bella breaking her arm.

Neeny yep, Cody is rolling from his back to his tummy, he can also rotate on his back anywhere from 180 to 270 degress and he's gooing and gaaing heaps.

Rory good to hear that you had a good night.

Well I'll be making the birthday cake today, so that will be fun as well as cleaning the house.

hugs xoxo

Cee_Cee99 Guest

hi all,
    Amanda - i'm glad your family is all home and safe, Kailen was a brave boy! Good luck with the cake.

IK - I read your delema with interest and thought you should take him, but then read Rory's reply and I have to say I agree with her. You should BF, just have DH bring him to you to feed then take him home to play. (Just my opinon). I agree that it takes a community to raise a child, so the 'community' in this case would involve your DP taking an active role in being the primary caregiver and the old men understanding that a baby needs his mum's milk.

Baths - good luck with the party prep. Sounds like fun. Hope your hair appointment went well, I desperately need one!

Nenny - enjoy your last week of freedom, i know what you mean about the $$.

I think Ally is going through growth spirt as she now wakes at 1.30 and 4.30 for a feed? I wake her at 9.30 for a feed as well. Now it is all too much. Before I would feed her at 9.30 and she would only wake at say 3am and then 6.30-7am, this additional feed is making me very tired....

must run, ally is finally asleep and need to go shower!
    Last edited by Cee_Cee99; October 6th, 2006 at 09:20 AM.

littlerigger Guest

Ok before I get onto personals Ill give you all an update on me because Ive been pretty quiet. Ryans naming day on the 1st went great. He was a good boy & slept right through the formalities. Although it appears he doesnt like Matts mum. Every time he went to her he had a bit of a fit! The wedding plans are going well. Weve found a reception and ceremony venue. The reception will be at a nice place called the Lagoon in Wollongong. You can Google it if you like  Weve also found an XY Falcon to use as a wedding car for FREE which I love!
    Ive been offered & accepted a job that I start on the 30th. Ryan has a day care place fulltime with Family Day Care and starts there on the 30th. Looking forward to the extra $$ so we can save for the wedding & the house. Matt loves his new job. Um what else? Saw my sisters baby at Ryans day & although hes 6 weeks younger, he is heavier than Ryan already. She engages in practices that I dont agree with such as putting things like chocolate topping, gravy etc on his dummy. So I found it a little hard to keep my opinion to myself at times.

Now personals. Im only starting from Page 4 so if I miss you Im sorry but Ive read everything. I promise!

Nic Have you got pics of Nixons christening up yet?

Simone long time no see. I hope youre going well?

Bath Are you ready for the party yet? Im a little apprehensive of Ryans parties. All so much to organise but Im sure hell have a great time! I miss loot bags!!

Amanda Im glad Kailen is home. I hope hes going well today? Your cakes sound awesome!!

Ali your picnic sounded divine!! Gosh lots of babies down your way!!!

Enigma your little girl is such a stunner 

IK I agree with Rory on your CFA meeting. You may get a better result if its a statement about BFing. Im glad youre starting to feel better.

KL gosh Tee is little isnt she? Ryans been in 00 for about 3 weeks now. He must be a hoofer! With dressing, I dress Ryan in what Matt would be wearing. They both seem to be little furnaces!

Jaspen Good on Samuel!!!!

Rory Glad you enjoyed Katherine Jenkins! Sounds like flubby had a goodtime at home with daddy!!

Karen Do what is best for you. If you feel you have to wean, Im sure people will be supportive no matter what.

Jess good to see you stopping by. Havent seen you in a while. I hope Bella gets lots of notes on her cast.

Neeny LOL at the doll. Kids always choose the ugly toys I hope she doesnt pick anything up from daycare. Im so lucky Ryan is going to FDC I think theres last chance of mass outbreaks of bugs there. With your question for bottle feeders. Ryan did that last week. Woke for a 2nd feed during the night. Then it stopped until Wednesday night when he woke every hour! And last night he was back to normal, sleeping right through. Maybe Aleise just had a bubble in her tummy that would nit budge? Explaining the posset.

Cee-cee Have you tried not waking Ally at 9:30? I know Im not BFing so my ideas might be irrelevant but I was always told never wake a sleeping baby.

Um ok I think thats it from here for now.. oh yeah, a few pictures of the naming are on my WWW got to get the rest from MIL.

I think it might be the age thing for waking for extra feeds during the night. Tori has been doing exactley the same thing as Aleise and Ally over the last week, she was waking for an extra feed at midnight and then her normal feed at 3/4. It only last just over a week though and last night she went back into her normal routine of only waking once at 3 for a feed.

Karen- I think that if weaning is the right thing to do for you then you go right ahead and do it. You have given Nathan the best start with being a breastfed bubba, but you know in yourself when the time is right for you to stop. I am going to start weaning Tori when we get back from Bali in Nov. partly because I am going to go back to work and partly because I feel that it is going to be the right time for us. I think for each person it is a personal decision and you have to make it based solely on what is right for you, your baby and your family.

Amanda- I hope Kailen is starting to feel better.

Jess- Great to see you back, looking forward to catching up on all your news.

Rory- Glad to hear you enjoyed your night out. It must have been nice to do somethign a little bit different.

Neeny- Glad to hear that all is going well for Aleise at Daycare, hasnt going back to work come around fast?

It looks like it is party season in here for some of the older brothers, I can't wait until I can start making fancy cakes for Tori's birthday and organising parties and stuff. My MIL still made fancy cakes for her kids for their birthdays right up untill she moved to bali a couple of years ago- so all three kids were in there 20's and still got a special cake for their birthday which I thought was really cool.

As for us all is going well, this is the first weekend in AGES that we have NOTHING planned and I am so excited, means we cang et some stuff done around the house and just spend some time veging out. We are going to a Quiz night on Monday to raise funds for breast cancer (this is something I always support as both my Mum and my Aunty have had breast cancer) and it is the first time we are going out and leaving Tori with my Mum and Dad. I am off to have coffee with the BB girls again today- that will make 3 weeks in a row that we have met up.

Went to visit DH Aunty, Uncle and their new baby at the Hospital on Wednesday and she is just soooooo cute, you can really see that she is related to DH side of the family already. She was about the same size Tori was when she was born and I just couldnt believe how small she was, just goes to show how quickly they grow up.

ETA: Candy I am glad that the name day went well. Congrats on the job, I am sure that Ryan will be fine in family daycare. It sounds like the wedding plans are ticking along well, I really enjoyed planning my wedding.
    Last edited by *Ali*; October 6th, 2006 at 10:36 AM.

Cee_Cee99 Guest

Candy - thanks for the update, gee you have been busy. Your wedding is going to be great, I love weddings, so much love is sent your way from so many people it is amazing. WOW - where did you get the gown from? I have to say, ryan is a pretty good looking bubba!

RE: Waking for a 9.30pm feed. Yeah I think I will stop that now. Ally had only gained 300 grams in 3 weeks so I started the extra feed so she would put on weight (I had BF issues with low supply to start off with so I think I needed the extra stimulation). I think my BF is now perfect (I'm so proud of myself) so no need to wake now.

Ali - i know it is so nice when you have nothing planned.. Have fun with the BB girls at your lunch.

Yeah, Nic, I looked for your photos the other day but could not find them? Are they up?

Quick one from me - really MUST do work from home today (Red Hill Market tomorrow all day, better put hours in now while I can). We have just polished off our website with pics of Flynn, our house (kitchen only at this stage) and stuff with "B" (Brendan) our nephew.

Ok it has taken a while to catch up but i have, excuse now if spelling mistakes my kboard is playing silly buggers.
    Simone- R u enjoying being back home? How r u and DH travelling?

Enigma- Love the new pics of Aneta, what a cutie pie! Hey how long left b4 u leave oz?

Jaspen- Congratulations Samuel for rolling!! so exciting isnt it! Nixon has still only done it a handfull of times since his first time 2 weeks ago.

Bath/Amanda- hope u both get everything u want to have organised for the boys parties on the weekend. Amanda what sort of cke u doing again?

IK- hmm i see your predicament. i would probably be the same as u and want to take Oscar for the principle if nothing else, i agree with what Rory said about soley making the issue about bf. let us know what u decide to do

Jess- Good to see u back in here, look forward to seeing u on here more & catching up soon

Rory- glad u liked the show, i have never heard of Katherine Jenkins b4 but sounds like it was a great night

Ali- i love quiz nights! not that i am any good at them but a fun night and definatley for a worthy cause. You girls are doing good to be catching up once a week!

Neeny- Are you going back to work full time or how many days for? are u looking forward to some adult interaction!

CeeCee- ally is 3 months so possibly having a growth spurt yeah. oh she was 3 months yesterday wasnt she? Happy 3 Months Alexandra!!

Candy- glad ur wedding plans are going along nicely. Woollongong is a very lovely place to get married, where r u having the ceremony in a church/beach/park?

Karen- How's the feeding going? youve done very well & if its time for bottle than u have given Nathan a great start, it must be extremley demanding with 3 boys to handle

Melb meet up- gee we have been planning this for a long while. So did u say Bath that the 13th u can only make it a short stop? like u have something on? I do have a MCHN appoint that day but could see if it could be changed if its a goer. If not lets set another date to aim for. If Friday is the best day the next fri i am avail is the 27th Oct.

im holding Nixon while i type and he is seriously giving me a hicky on my arm!
    Update on Nixon: we are mixing between bf/ ebm & FF. i persisted for over a month and since bf Nixon for his morning feed and usually his 2nd feed then a combo ther after we are both much happier. i decided if we are out i will give him a bottle. I have have some expressed it will be that, if not it will be formula.

Regarding solids & Reflux. Since starting Nixon on rice cerial his reflux has improved dramatically. We see the paed in 2 weeks but he has suggested to start Nixon on solids at 6 months actual age rather then 6 months corrected (which means we wouldnt be starting till he was 7.5months) so we started a little earlier but i can already see the improvment. Once we see the paed we will finally be off the vitamins etc he has been having since birth & may even try stopping the zantac to see how that goes. My god finally we might be off all of this & be a happy non medicated bub!
    DH turned 30 yesterday, made a nice dinner for him and had a cake. Tonight is his surprise party @ a bowling place, i THINK he has no idea about it!
    Then saturday nixon starts swimming yay!!
    Then Sunday it is out 1 yr wedding annaversary! just gonna stay home & have a bqq i think.
    i did add some pics to my www, i just checked & they are there. Silly me though forgot to take one of Nixon on his own, but we go to a wedding in 2 weeks & i will be dressing him back up and take a proper one of him in his outfit!

Hi to Kel, Racs, KLR,Emishka, Gabysmum, Jo,Dee,Donna, the newbies that we havent heard from in a while Kells/Alicia/Louise?? the oldies we havent heard from in a while Nickel,Nicks mum

Hi all, haven't been around for a while, taking me ages to catch up, but hope everyone is well!

Reflux & solids... our dr has been advising me to start Freya on rice cereal for a while. The thing is that Freya's stomach becomes so distended after a 180ml feed, any more and she throws it back up. However, she is still hungry and needs more food. Solid food can provide more concentrated calories...this is the dr's theory, and I guess it makes sense to me. Freya has also started waking at midnight for a feed, when previously she has been going till 2/3/4am...she also won't sleep past 5am, but that's a different story. So today she has had her first bit of rice cereal, just a teaspoon, and she seemed to really enjoy it. I know I am opening myself up to all sorts of criticism and tut-tutting by admitting this, but I am following my instincts, under medical supervision, so I feel confident with my decision. And Nickers, hearing from you that it has been so helpful for Nixon is very encouraging!

OK, personals...

Nickers, congrats on your anniversary! Hope your DH's party goes well, and that he is suprised! I did a suprise party for my DH's 30th back in May, and it was a huge success.

Candy, congrats on your job, where is it at? Glad Ryan's naming day went well. Sounds like the wedding plans are coming along beautifully...woohoo for the XY Falcon, what a cool car! DH has a ZD Fairlane, which I think is kind of it's brother car.

Amanda, sorry to hear about all the dramas with poor Kailen, glad he came through alright.

Oh no, she's awake, gotta go, try and be back soon!

littlerigger Guest

Ali How can you say you have nothing planned? Its BATHURST weekend!!!

Cee Cee Matts mum made that gown. Its smocked. Shes a bit of a craft queen. You name it, she does it! Thanks, I like to think hes pretty cute Im glad to hear youve got your BFing down pat now!!

Nic Well be having the ceremony in a park just not sure which one yet!! LOL at the hicky on your arm. I get those on my shoulder. Sounds like the rice cereal is working a treat! Good on you for getting to one year without killing Trent :P

Jo If your doc is suggesting it, why would you be criticised? Personally I follow Drs advice. I know if the doc suggested I started solids now for a reason, not just because, then I would. The plans are coming along well. Im an over organised freak! Who LOVES XYs!!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast