Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2006 #20

Good morning! Sorry my post was so short yesterday, my sister had put Aja's bathers on without a nappy so she decided to wee all over me!
    Anyway I have a headache today and I wish it would go away, thank god Aja is sleeping because it'd be even worse if she was awake - that's the worst part about being the only one home no one is here to give me a break when I feel off.
    I had to go to Centrelink today but left before my appointment because Aja was screaming and people were giving me dirty looks and this weird guy decided to tickle her belly and after that there was no way I could hush her!

I'm still waiting for rain, it's nice outside today.

Bath - How come you aren't sleeping very well?

Amanda - Poor little Wyatt, I hope he's feeling better now

Sorry can't do any more my head is throbbing

Just received a call from Jess saying that she won't be in today... maybe late tonight... because she's just been told her cousin (or was it a friend? geeze my memory's bad!) is being admitted into hospital for a possible emergency delivery at 34 weeks. She sounded quiet worried... so I hope she hears some good news soon! Let us know Jess... prayers for new-mum-to-be and bub

ETA: Ooh hope your headache improves Char! wretched things. I don't know why I couldn't sleep last night... not the heat... I think i was just waiting for Niall to wake up... he finally did just before I decided to return to bed, good boy.... he went straight back to sleep luckily

i hope everything turns out ok jess.

Char - fingers crossed your headache goes away... there's nothing worse than a crying baby and a headache (except having a couple of screaming toddlers thrown in too :P)

Bath - you doing anything exciting today?

Nah... nothing thrilling here... just trying to be self disciplined and getting ontop of the clutter... kitchen is now clean, lentil soup bubbling away... Wade's nest and room tidied up... bed made... all nappies folded... about to hang out a load... might visit flyLasdy for some more inspiration LOL

You can come do my house if u want LOL!!! Wish i could be as disciplined as you.

Im currently feeding Anneliese, and looking on ebay for some summer clothes for her. Some really pretty stuff cheap

Hi Girls

Bit late getting in today! At least today is much cooler than yesterday, it was nice walking outside in the fresh air.

Rory - you naughty girl, wagging yoga LOL!!! I had to laugh about the perm. I was the perm queen in the late 90's, always had them done as I have such straight thin hair. Looking back at old school photos and it was bad! Have fun with Mothers group. I have been so lucky (touch wood), that Chelsea has never had gastro or thrown up!!! I am not good with spew, so it will be interesting to see how I manage when it does happen. She hasn't been sick very often apart from the odd cold and she did get chicken pox in 2005 and we had to take her to hospital as she had respiratory problems. She was fine apart from a body full of spots. But it is horrible when they are sick. Regarding "Noo-sha", there are plenty of Pru and Trude look alikes up there! We have been going up each year since 1998. My best friends MIL owns 4 properties and we usually stay in one of them. Next year we are staying in a house with another couple and their kids (4 year old and new bub who is now 3 weeks old). Makes it a bit cheaper to split the accom cost. We plan to stay in one place for 5 days, then move to another for the remaining 5 days - first place isn't available for the whole 10 days but we want it as it is beautiful, 45+ squares, 3 plasma TV's (no fighting who wants to watch what!!!), kids games/books and big pool. Looking forward to going again, its so relaxing and beautiful.

Simone - glad Declan is better. I love ebay! I recently sold lots of stuff (Chelsea's things that don't fit her anymore) and made about $180. Good way to make some extra cash. I was going to go through Marleys things and maternity clothes (don't think I will be using them for a few years yet) to cash up for Xmas.

Bath - having a $0 balance is fantastic, not that it happens here very often LOL!! I try to be good, but it is hard sometimes, lots of cute baby clothes around. I don't often buy things for myself, just the girls (and girls clothes are soooo cute!). Had to laugh at visions of you cleaning the kitchen at 3am, at least you would have no interuptions.

Amanda - hope Wyatt feels better - poor kiddies, its awful when they get sick.

Karen - Are you still baking up there? Can't believe how hot it gets where you are.

Nic - enjoy your break, weather should be beautiful

Char - headaches suck!! More so when you have to look after a baby or toddler! Hope it clears up soon.

Hope I have caught up with everyone! Can't believe how much posting gets done so quickly. I miss a few hours and so much has happened - hi to anyone I have missed.

DH at work tonight, so brother and his girlfriend coming for dinner. Chelsea at kinder, Marley is asleep, house is quiet!

Mel - declan's spewed on me like 5 times during this sickness... i've gotten used to it LOL. Currently bidding on a bundle full of headbands, socks, all-in-ones, pants tops and some dresses... top bid (mine) is $7.50 at the moment... and also top bidder on a dress and nappy cover set for $2.50

Simone, good luck with your bidding. What sizes are you looking for?

000's mel, mostly looking for pretty girlie stuff, as i have loads of romper suits and stuff, but not much nice stuff when we go out. And i have lots of blue!! lol

Simone, I'll check and see what I have in Marley's 000 girlie things - then I'll let you know. You are welcome to have them. She is now in 00. Are you still top bidder?

IK - hope op is/went well and hopefully you are back chatting to us tomorrow! Sorry to hear about Oscar's injury but like Rory said, these things are going to happen esp once they get mobile. Hope he and DP are coping OK without you.

Howdy girls - mothers group chickies just left. I am so lucky, we all get along so well (we started at 11am and the last one only left at 3pm) There are only 6 of us so I suppose it is a good size group

Mel - can you send me a weblink of that place you are staying at Noosa??

gotta go -boys awake....

Thanks for that Mel!! I'm still top bidder, i have 2 mins left on one, and 8 hours on the other. I got outbid on the dress, but im up to $4 on it now. Hopefully they outbid me again, as i went over my limit, nordi me...

Rory - glad you had a good day

IK - hope your nose is going good...

ETA i won the $7.50 bundle!! going to pay for it now, hopefully it'll get posted soon, and ill have some new outfits for Allie soon

Well done Simone - it's such a buzz when you win something! I have just been taking photos of my stuff to put on ebay (maternity clothes, I bought far too many!!!). When Marley wakes up, I'll check her room and let you know what I have.

Rory - can I post weblinks? I didn't think I could. Can I email them to you? The houses are amazing, you will take one look at them and want to book a holiday!!

Im bidding on an avent pack atm... 99c, but still has 2 days left on the auction. It is a buzz when u win, but then you realise "Buggar, now i have to pay for it..."

Just relaxing in bed with Xander, the 2 littlies are in bed atm.

trying to feed niall... but wade keeps getting up to mischief... he mainly starts bashing the keyboard... so i might as well put myself here....now he is bashing the tv, which is where i was....off i go...niall attached...

ETA: I returned to the couch and asked Wade to join me (patted the couch beside me)... after I finished feeding Niall I put him in his highchair beside us... i returned to the couch and Wade fell asleep leaning on my shoulder! he's never fallen asleep on the couch before. Either he has a nap in his bed or he doesn't... sometimes he might nap in the car but hat's rare. I hope he doesn't wake up in a foul mood like he has been lately. DH has another Christmas function to attend tonight He's got about 2 to go.

Dont you love it bath?? The joys of being mummy to a little kiddie and a baby... when you start feeding one the other (one or two) always get up to mischief...

Well, just starting dinner, lamb chops with veges. I figure declan not being well, he needs all the veges he can get!! So im going to steam every single vege i have (potato, sweet pot, pumpkin, carrot, fresh peas and corn, cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower. Tiny bit of each. Cant hurt him!!

Grrrr.... our neighbours bought a pocket rocket (mini motorbike) and every afternoon about this time the dad is out zooming around the street... most of the time his young son on it with him (about 12 months old?) no helmet either. Makes me mad...

That's bad (pocket rocket antics) Simone... hateful things... our old neighbours had a motorized scooter which he would drive right up to his door (about 1 meter away from out loungeroom window (they were joined townhouses)... grrrrr. That's one huge blissful aspect of our current lives: no noise pollution!

Not going to bother cooking a proper meal tonight... the lentil soup will do my kids... I've got fresh bread baking in the bread maker ATM to have with it.

Yummo Bath.... Fresh bread. My fav is when i make Beef Goulash, with fresh bread... then you just rip chunks off the bread to wipe your plate with!

Declans starting to heat up again, he's just in such a foul mood... and while i can blame him for it, its still driving me crazy...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast