Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2006 #20

Char Wyatt is pronounced like Bath said rhymes with Hyatt, not a very common name that I know of.

As Nic said it was a nice day, although I think I may have been a bit quite, not use to adult conversations all that much, all three boys crashed on the way home in the car, Cody feel asleep on the walk back to the car and the others weren't to far behind.

Mel can you email me your email addy so Ican send you some pics mines [email protected]

Rory bummer about those few ants.

IK glad to see you back on here so soon, hope your feeling better soon and that your nose is better.

Better go for a shower as I got a little burnt today and want to put some aloe vera on it.

Happy 5 months Aja.

hugs xoxo

Men -
    Never home, always whinging, never speaking nicely, too lazy to look for a job, happy to let his family starve

I'm completely over it

Dp is in the bath with Oscar - he has never been in this bath cos it's too small, but Oscar needs a bath and I can't take it with him and DP has made the ultimate sacrifice! It's so cute, I'd take pictures, but I wouldn't be able to post them anyway
    Amanda - everytime I read about Wyatt, I can't help but think of Wyatt Earp and Kevin Costner! Still, it's a nice, respectable name
    Char - sorry your DP isn't pulling his weight, we've all been there to some extent (ok, not ALL of us, some of us have freaky kids and husbands...Rory, can you hear me???)
    I feel goopy and am quite happy to sit still. Going back to the couch now, drinking water and finishing Harry Potter...

yep Wyatt Earp was a good movie! & Amanda's Wyatt is cuter then Kevin Costner!!

I hear ya, IK!! Charmaine, IK is referring to the fact that I have one of those DHs who is perfect with bubba (in fact dumped Flynn with him this arvo while I went to a seminar - DH ended up stringing him out for a feed with 60mls of water cause he knows I didn't want the next container of EBM defrosted....what a sweetie!)

OK, so one last time - 10am at the clock/Borders. Simone, meet you in first carriage of the 9.39am train at Glenroy.......will you get on at Glenroy or Essendon?

Have fun tomorrow, girlies!
    Speaking of good partners (ok, so my DP isn't all bad), he's on the bed now, singing Oscar to sleep...or something like it, after having a pleasant bath.
    Nope, he's asleep! Good one!
    I've got alarms set for every two hours to remind me to take all sorts of pills...I feel like a test dummy.
    Goodnite all, will be thinking of you Melb girls tomorrow, wishing I was there

Hi all

Well what a chatty bunch - I dont' catch up for 3 days and spend an hour reading all posts....

IK: Glad you've recovered. did the morphine make you nauseaus? It did to me after my c/s and I was asked why I didn't use much the next day. I said I wasn't in much pain and the nurse couldn't believe it. It did make me quite sick in the tummy the next morning though so I couldn't eat much.

Melbourne girls: hope your meeting went well - can't remember if you posted since then - am very tired since I worked today.

perms: Well I won't need one 'cause I've got natural curls and actually paid extra $20 to get the GHD straightening iron yesterday! lol! Plan not to wash it until after Friday (will be fine) so it can look sleek and straight for work Xmas party. Get this - $50 gets us gourmet nibblies, buffet dinner and all drinks all night! how good is that?

Billy Joel: Saw him in action Tuesday night was great although not very long. He was on for about 2 hours. Matt saw him back in late 80s and said he played longer back then but admitted he was younger too so more energy. Also caught up with a girl at the train station afterwards who I used to go to school with in Tsv. Hadn't seen her in like 7 years! Had a great chin wag on the train.

Amanda & Nic: Glad you two could meet - sorry I had to work but you get that! Weather was nice too. Amanda is a lovely lady and yeah gotta admit those boys are adorable and quite active. Wyatt and Cody are quite cute too Hope we can make it a bigger meet next time Nic and Dee when you move here will be good to catch up with you too. You're new house looks great! You would've got it at a great price too since Logan isn't that close to CBD.

UPdate: Well Aleise had a great time at daycare today and was told her "boyfriend" tried to hug her whilst they were both on the same cushion. There's about 4 photos of them together on the walls in the nursery - so cute! Their Xmas party is Friday 15 December and I can swap my work days so hopefully we can go - its also Matt's day off. Would be good to see her playmate 'cause he's gone by the time I pick her up. She's still trying to get up on all fours but gets frustrated. She's just started to wave!! Mum taught her how on the weekend and she waved goodbye to the Daycare lady today - soooo cute!

Simone: Sorry to hear Declan has been quite sick. Did you manage to get medical attention? Its probably a virus but 40C temp is nothing to scoff at. I'd be telling those hospital staff he shouldn't wait 5 hours1 That's where my cc comes in handy - for emergencies such as that. I remember whilst preg I had to pay $250 to the hospital (private) for admission to the medical ward, as I was vomiting blood. There is no way I'd wait hours in the public system doing that!

Well not much else to report. Gotta go and get clothes ready for tomorrow. Take care all and hope to catch up again sooner!

Bath, Simone & Rory - I'll be catching the 9.35am train from Boronia gets in at Melb Central at 10.20am. I'll try to find my way, if not I have mobile numbers to sms! Looking forward to catching up!

IK - we'll miss you tomorrow. Hope you are starting to feel more like yourself tomorrow. Your DP sounds like a very good dad and he can sing too! Bonus!

Neeny - enjoy your xmas party, I love a good night out and what a great price! Aleise sounds like she is really enjoying daycare - it's such fun for them once they get used to it. Hope you approve of her boyfriend LOL!!!!

I must admit (he better not read this!) that my DH is great with the girls (and he helps with the housework, sometimes he doesn't do a great job but at least he does it) and I do get to go out quite a bit, including tonight! The fair was beautiful but very expensive! There was one lady clearing out alot of her stuff, so bought some very cute things (bib, pjs & wrap) for $30! Also bought some homestyle meringues and rasp jam from Cunliffe & Waters - yum! It was really busy and they hade some great things - simple ideas I wish I had of thought of!. We then went up Glenferrie Road and had pancakes and coffee! Got home at 11pm and DH was laying with Marley on the couch cuddled up together - very cute. She then went straight off to bed and so did DH (he has to get up at 5am!). Overall a great night.

Hi Everyone!!!

Well long time no post but I have had a few dramas and have only just had a chance to get on a computer.

Firstly Mia, Charlee and Jack are fine. Th babies are just adorable and the y are just so pleasant and easy going I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming!!

Rowen and I have separated. I know, its a shocking thing to have happened. I chose to ask him to move out as there have been many things buiilding up that I just couldn't seem to deal with. I hate being unhappy around my kids so made the decision to make a fresh start. There are too many things going on to go into detail. I am ok. We are having a trial separation. We have decided to go back to basics to see if we can "date" and build our relationship up again. Its not easy but its for the best and if we can sort things out then that is great. If not, then I will go from there.

I have to get some sleep but promise to be back sometime tomorrow. I will give a quick rundown of events that have been going on lately tomorrow too.

Lotsa love Kel

P.S. My babies are 6 months old today!!! Can you believe it??? I look at them and just cant believe they have been with us for 6 months!!! Some times it feels longer!! LOL!!!

Oh Kel! How awful for you! I am so glad to see you back, and happy 6m to Jack and Charlee. But you and Rowen - I do hope you guys can work it out.

Mel, look forward to hearing about your train trip adventure....

IK, enjoy your boys today!

Neeny - we are meeting up today - will post piccys later. Aleise waving already? I am constantly amazed at the social differences between boys and girls - even at this young age. Flynn is far to self absorbed to wave at anyone yet - LOL!

Nickers, your trip sounds fantastic - I sooooo want a holiday in the sun! Which reminds me Mel - here is my email address - send me those links!! [email protected]

Well I am up early after a pump (100 mls since 9pm last night - this new pump rocks!) and ready to do work work.

Wonder how Dee (Lachlan's mum) is doing, and where is Ceecee? Jess, how is your cousin faring? Dee(7th H) have you secured the gorgeous house?

Girls, just put this in woohoo - but had to share here.....

I just found out yesterday that my precious childhood collection of "you can read along with me in your book" records have NOT BEEN THROWN OUT!!! Now you younger ones wouldn't remember them but they USED to sell things called records, and you could buy kids books with little records that read out the story to the child. The child new to turn the page when a little bell rang.

Well, my packrat aunt has them, after all these years! There are at least 30 of them! I am stoked! Now to get them all converted to CD for Flynnie. I can't believe he is going to be able to experience the hours of pleasure I got from those books!!!

Oh wow Rory!!!! That's brilliant! I remember talking about them in the Christmas decoration section of Myer! Mine were given away

Ok... just caught up to make sure today is still on etc... better start getting ready... seems like we'll all be there between 10 - 10.30am...

Kel: great to see you again!

Gotta dash!

Morning everyone

Declan seems a little better tidaym so im going to give a day out a go. Xander is in daycare, so just the 2 littlies. RORY - i will get on at Glenroy, at least there's parking there...

Im off, going to have a shower and get ready. You ladies talk to much to do a quick catch up!!

TTFN
    Simone xx

Aww, kel, how awful
    Bath and Rory - I had some great books and recordy things, too, when I was a kid. What didn't get given away to the Ash Wednesday victims was accidentally thrown out when my sister and I went overseas in 1994! I was devastated when I got back to make that discovery. My mum had forced our things into boxes she has got especially to tidy up with, we labelled them and in her control-freakness was telling my dad to throw some things out. Part of this control-freakness involves barking instructions and not clarifying or answering his further questions (cos he should just 'know'). In a bid to calm the monster, he threw out whatever was in the general direction of her instructions (something along the lines of 'those over there'). Hence I lost many of my childhood books and toys. Well, there was a harsh lesson in not getting attached to things! Luckily, not all went into those boxes and I have some relics of the past LOL!
    What a lovely day for a meet - hope most of you make it to the gardens...with sunscreen!
    Gonna get back to bed with this cup of crushed ice - so sick of drinking water to keep throat moist, I just need to suck on ice to do the same thing and not take so many damn toilet trips. DP is cuddling Oscar and I'm jealous, better get back there and stake my claim!

Simone - make sure you check the parking restrictions at Glenroy - I noticed the place where you parked the other day is only a 2 hour zone

Rory- hahaha i remember those record books i used to love them!! wonder if my olds kept them or threw them??

Kel- oh so happy to hear from you, i have been wondering how you & the kids are going. Happy 6 months Charlee & Jack! How time flies huh. I am very sorry to hear about you an Rowan. It is a good thing you will both try and work things out, atleast you guys will give it a go and hope for the best but if it doesnt work out atleast you know you tried.
    It must be terribly hard on you at the moment though, i dont know how you do it on your own.

well dh worked 21hrs straight yesterday & got back at 5am thismorning, so i have packed both our bags and trying to let him sleep for as long as possible b4 having to wake him to take us to the airport. He has to fly to Perth tonight and do another all nighter poor thing then flys home Sunday.....im looking forward to getting home & getting back to our normal routine but ive had a great holiday all the same. Its always good to get back into your on bed after a holy!

Does that mean that Patrick is 6 months old????

OMG...I can't believe my baby is that old!

Happy 6 months Jack and Charlee, Kel I'm so sorry to hear bout you and Rowan.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast