Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2006 #23

Hello ladies

towels are still sitting in the washing machine, in bed now. Too tired to think about housework, HAVE to do it tomorrow...

Sorry girlies, not going to do personals, im stuffed... but i send out big hugs, and kisses MWAH!!!

heeheehee

For those who i emailed before, i have no phone credit (darn prepaids!!) but i will email again tomorrow.

Sorry just a quickie, stuffs goin down, will explain later... not good.

bye bye

Oh Simone big hugs and kisses to you, I hope your alright.

I most probably won't be on for a couple of days as the comp will be in the shop to sort out some probs with it, so I'm going to have some withdrawals, hopefully it won't be long, lol.

Nip/tuck was great, yay.

hugs xoxo

Actually Mel, usually i wear contacts in the water but i forgot to put them in last week! Contacts are better to wear int he water cause the dont fog up and get spash marks on them!
    karen, Nixon was fine when he came up, like it never even happened! i thought he may have swallowed some water cause he was just smiling the second b4 he went under, but obviously he knew to close his mouth. we are on our way to swimming again now (for a make up class)
    Oh Oh Amanda, remember at the end of the last season Bosco was just getting out of hospital wasnt he? (after being shot and almost dying!)

How is everyone this morning?
    Simone, how's things? Might give you a call if you don't post soon
    I'm heading to the pool later this morning to meet SIL there. Water therapy would be great for my niece who has a hip problem and is in a brace for it.
    Oscar is being so cute on the floor. He has lost his belly, and even a lot of his cheeks, so he's not taking after his fater (as a baby) in that respect - he's got a lean impish face like I did...that's not a good sign! He definitely woke up on the right side of the bed today - all smiles and snuggles.
    Well, better get some food into me.

Very quiet on here today...

Im ok ladies, ryans moved back in since his dad kicked him out, but i want a divorce!! SO two clashing situations, just trying to sort them out...

Xander now has the throwing up bug that declan had, but he had a big dinner last night, at least declan didnt eat too much before he got sick... He's stopeed throwing up today, but is very quiet. Just watching season 1 of spongebob squarepants (on special for $24 at kmart!)

Rory - HAppy birthday to mick, and thanks for coming around and cleaning my kitchen Found a tip for the ants prob... rub a cut lemon over their trail, and they wont be able to find it again. maybe rub down your whole kitchen?? LOL

Better get the kids lunch, be back soon... will be a lurker this afternoon, as the kids are going to bed straight after lunch... im in desperate need of some me time...

ETA like my new av?? Another design by Bathsheba's Avatar Designs

Great avatar, Simone!
    Oscar was asleep adn I was about to put him down so I could see to some laundry hanging...when the bloody Jehova's knocked on the door and Odin barked at them (as he is more than allowed to do, it's not his fault - they started it!). So, Oscar's awake and I want to put washing out and get us ready fro the pool...
    Stay cool, Melbourne Junies - smoke haze everywhere, so dont' panic, the fires are further afield, but smoke is drifting in.

Just back from PlayGroup Christmas Party... very fun

Simone: Woo Hoo! Looks like Kathryn has uploaded your new av... nice timing, hope it cheers you up a bit... I thought I'd bring a little sunshine into your life But not too much... getting a bit hot hey? Oooh tricky situation regarding your H. Let your intuition guide you darl.

Big "hi!" to everyone else... need to fix Wade some lunch before I settle down and catch up...

Its great isnt it bath?? I hopped on here after Aurora visited and Izzy called, that made me pretty happy, then i check out my sexy new av. Been a good day

Well, ryan and i are officially over, he's going to stop coming over here and staying all the time... it completely over. we had some massive probs last week and over the weekend and i dont want to work on it anymore. I've tried, god knows ive tried.

Very hot here, have put the roller shutters down, have to buy some fans soon, circulate some air around...

Xanders laying down, Declan and Anneliese are asleep... Lunch is done, house is clean, and all i need to do is spewy washing, which ryan can come over and do, i cant pick it up with only one hand!! (lunch was easy, alfredo pasta, BBQ chicken chopped up, and half a banana each... they are $9 so still not cheap... going to try anneliese on some later.

Glad you like it Simone... Kath was starting to add backgrounds to her avatars so i thought it would be okay to try that... I wish I had done one (a background) for Rory now... what would she like? A shiny sink perhaps??? LOL or a commercial lease contract??? Haha

Got Wade in the laundry trough cooling down after being outside... "I'm ready to hop out now Mum!!!"

Better go...

ETA: IK: I've been mulling over what you posted about the CFA car bolt situation... I'm wondering how you could sell the idea in a manner which will appeal to the majority... as you know DH had a recent issue with his employer awarding him a family "unfriendly" holiday reward despite the lip service that they want to be supportive of the family unit etc. Eventually, after DH made use of a recent consultation (wanting to know what the managers thought would improve their job satisfaction) he used the recent holiday debacle as an example and he was given an appropriate alternative. I think the bank consulted the current high performers because they are finding it hard to keep and recruit good staff. Are the CFA struggling to retain and recruit? If so could a reason be the family "unfriendliness"? If the issue is raised maybe use that as a spring board? Let me mull a bit longer...

[edited by bellybelly: not needed]

Kiddies are asleep, xander has his bucket in his lap and spongebob on TV, so he's happy, and im sitting with twisties and turkish delight, happy as larry, i feel there has been a big weight lifted off my shoulders.
    Last edited by BellyBelly; December 5th, 2006 at 03:57 PM.

I thought Enigma went to another forum... haven't seen her in BB for ages. I thought she didn't like BB mods... wonder why she asked advice in a forum she doesn't like?... I'm not getting involved in that debate. Niall is starting solids soon though.

enigma came back.

I'm sorry but that catfight involves me as well...I took sides again.

so did i, i didnt mean to, but every child and parent is different, and we are all quite capable of making choices...

Simone - so glad you have come to a decision and you feel at peace with it. Must feel like a huge weight has been lifted and I am sure I speak for all of us to say we are here for you if you need ANYTHING at all. Wish I lived a bit closer but next time I am visiting my aunt, I will make sure to pay you a visit. Sorry to hear Xander is sick too. Love the avatar - looks unreal! Enjoy your twisties and chocky!!!

IK - enjoy your day at the pool, perfect place to be today. You mentioned Oscar losing his chubbiness, well Marley has started! I just noticed last night how chubby her legs and face were getting - love a chubby bubby!

Amanda - hope you get computer back soon. Nip/Tuck was pretty raunchy last night! DH was trying to study for a course he was doing, but his eyes kept peering over the books LOL!!!

Bath - I have the clam pool out today! I might have to join her its getting very hot and smoky here. Might even take Marley in after she wakes up.

Might have to go and check out the catfight!!!!

Pretty quiet here today. My best friend from Qld sent down Xmas presents for the girls, so picked that up, got lunch then came home. Opened the pressies and she has sent down so much stuff! Beautiful clothes and the cutest little pair of shoes for Marley. A great Hi-5 calendar (with stickers!) and a 6 CD set of kids nursery rhymes and kids TV theme songs. Chelsea has been gigging around the loungeroom, singing and dancing! Great present. Off to get Chelsea some afternoon tea and finish some washing.

LOVE your new Avater Simone! Awesome job Bath! Hey Bath you should put Wade & Verity in yours!
    Nixon had fun swimming, went under again. been to my gf for lunch at Croydon & driving there the haze was aweful.

Nic - I am not far from Croydon (yes, in the haze too!), if I had of known, you could have popped in for a coffee!

Read the solids posts, very interesting and very heated!!!!! Keeping well away from all of that.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast