Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2006 #34

Hiya IK Yep... it's only when you're walking in the park... LOL Sometimes you find yourself laughing and crying at the same time... sometimes? hmmm, try ALOT of the time! I think most of us can relate to loving and hating our DH/DP's at the same time but this is nothing compared to what kids can bring out in you... they have brought me to the closest thing to total humility that I have ever known... before having kids i THOUGHT I was a kind, patient, calm kinda person... but they have shown me otherwise! Whatever extreme emotions you had as a child, expect to revisit them with your own children! I hadn't thrown a tanty for 15 years! Then came a showdown between me and Verity back in 1997 hehe... it shocked me... so many parents try to gloss over the hard stuff.... that's why I like it here... it's almost a confessional... so helpful when you're at your wits end. Anyhow good to hear Oscar got over his fragile state quickly... it was sounding like he might be coming down with something... oh and suicide missions LOL I'm looking forward to hearing how creative all our June babies can be! I reckon at any given time over the next year or so at least one of them will have an egg or bruise on their heads... heads because at this age when they fall they go head first as it's the heaviest part of them.... Niall has one at the moment from getting stuck under Verity's bed and banging his head repeatedly in his failed attempt at crawling out. Oscar, however will probably be one of the most adventurous... it's in his genes ...uh oh.... chaos level has risen above what it reasonable.... better deal....

ETA: (Edited To Add) <-- Julie, common abbreviations are found near the BellyBelly Introduction thread.
    Sorry missed your post too Jaspen... will try to catch up properly after dinner... Also: I've just given Niall a boiled egg yolk, he loved it! Apparently they can't have the white part until they are a year old? You'd think I'd know by know but you forget so much...

Hi all, just poking my head in the door! Another week of work finished (i forgot how quickly they days go when you are working).

I will be back in tomorrow when I have some more time to catch up properly, but I just wanted to say Congrats Rory on your BFP hopefully I will be next.
    Welcome Julie to our little group!

OMG Rory that is fantastic news Congratulations to you both.
    Welcome to Belly Belly Julie!
    Bath I have noticed that you have been really down lately in your posts and that the kids have really been getting to you. You know.. It happens, we're only human, Don't beat yourself up over it. I have several moments when all I hear is Noise and I can't think straight, and I just want to yell "Sssshhhuuuttttt Uuuupppppp" (which is a swear word in our house) and have done so on more than one occassion. (maybe not yelled as much as gritted my teeth pulled a face, closed my eyes and breathed it in IYKWIM. I mean I don't even get to pee in private as my chn seem to take it as a personal insult if I dare even attempt to half close the door. Being a mother is very demanding, particularly for SAHM, I will be brave and say, (and before any comments are made, I was a fulltime shift working mother of two and now perfectly what both sides of the coin are like.) Working Mother get an outlet. It's the same for father's, they get an outlet. SAHM don't, it's as simple as that, you are there 24/7, it has to cause effect at some point. It is very important to nurture your spirit and just hold yourself quietly from time to time. It is important to your own self worth to say to yourself I value you and what you do and how you do it and I don't know about you but I crave adult conversation from time to time. Maybe it's time to take some time out. maybe it's time for a trip to a day spa or a new book and a lovely park on the weekend. An art class/yoga, something that you do for yourself. Take some time out for you, just you!! sit quietly and reflect on what a good job you're doing as a mother. We mother's are always so busy looking after everyone elses needs that we for get the most important person in our lives...ourselves, the glue that sticks it all to gether. If we go down so does everything else. It's not selfish to take some time for just yourself. So many mother's think that if they are not giving 100% of themselves 100% of the time to everyone else then they are failures. It's hard sometimes and the guilt we can harbour is emmense, but you just have to do it for your own sanity, for your own self worth. If they took just a little bit of time for themselves they would feel so much better and the whole family will feel it.
    With the study, I do most of my work at night when they have all gone to bed. Doing Teaching is my thing, that I'm doing for me, I am so much happier about myself for doing it.
    Amanda, I had such a good time today, I'll send the photos through tomorrow. Cody and Nathan were so cute together today, but not as much as Melissa and Wyatt. Ahhh you got to love 2 year olds.
    Hi everyone else
    Last edited by Coolabahdee; March 29th, 2007 at 10:54 PM.

Heaven - I think that came from a lovely heart space Just thought I'd say also, that some gulfs can be bridged, some can't, and some just need some more engineering - I just needed some 'time-out' before I decided my bridge needed crossing. I can't speak for others, but there are still 'bridge' issues that lurk and only time will tell, huh? We're still here as a group and that speaks volumes, to me.
    Bath - I thought it was the egg WHITE they could have, but not the yolk? Thankfully, I haven't tried either, better to be safe than sorry (or, in my case, for it not to have occurred to me to feed him egg at all!). Oscar loves broccoli and cauli, too, BTW. Recent discovery.
    Oscar broke his lip tonight...bound to happen. He climbed the box again, fell off and then I noticed the blood. So, the box that WAS the barricade, is now standing upright (it is a long rectangle) so that there can be no more clambering over it on its side. I have a tired little boy in my sling and I have my bags packed for school tomorrow. I should get to bed to get plenty of sleep...I'll need it...the subject this weekend school is for is Statistics...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ I should stop that and be positive about it, shouldn't I??
    Ok, catchyas later!

Morning Ahh, a little peace - I have discovered if I put Flynn in his room and strew an assortment of blocks and other toys in front of the door way it is a psychological barrier for him and he gets stuck behind it, playing with his toys. We have bought him a big paypen (big enough for me to lie down in corner to corner) which we have dubbed the "Mosh Pit" but I don't like him being in there too often in case he gets jack of it. Man! there is a whole box of Duplo on the floor in his room and what does he do? Play with the box lid by scratching it across the floorboards!! If his dad was here he would stop him but I figure the floor's gonna get trashed in there soon enough so I might as well let him go for it.

Firstly, welcome to Julie! what is the age gap between your boys? (math is not my strong point LOL!) We are gonna have a 9 month gap between ours, all going well (Nickers, there is that nagging doubt/fear again - did I have this first time round I wonder? Maybe I just don't feel I can be so lucky twice in a row? )

I thought it was the egg WHITE they could have, but not the yolk?
    Nah, pretty sure it is the yolk cause they use the white in some immunisation serums and that is what can trigger reactions. Flynn has had whole egg already - I tried him out on it slowly about a month ago and he was fine (not like my mum did with me - shoved a whole raw egg into my bottle and gave it to me when I was 6 months old! It wasn't til she was doing childcare when I was in my 20s when she realised how lucky we were I didn't have a reaction. Man she was guilty about that for weeks LOL!)

Ali, I will be joining you soon, working more days a week. I am currently doing two in the office and one at home, but in mid-April I will start working 3 days in the office and one at home. By then hopefully DH will have finished his masters and the day at home can be a full "office day", where he kid wrangles while I work. It is just too hard to do it any other way I reckon. Ok, now I am spending time doing this but it is hard to get all the stuff out, get into the headspace and then have to attend to a pooey bum!

Jaspen it is great to hear from you! How are you going these days? Likewise, it was great to hear from Kel the other day - it would be great if you two could pop in more often but I know it must be hard finding the time with more than one so we do understand - just remember we are thinking of you

Amanda, like last time I have twinges of nausea only (maybe 3 times a day for a minute at a time. But interestingly, also like last time I have a yeast infection between my boobs - right where the bra cups meet! It just appeared yesterday morning, round about the same time it did with Flynn. Very wierd symptom or strange coincidence I don't know, but at least I know what to do (anti fungal cream rather than yukko cortisone) Nickers, are you feeling the same this time round?

Dee, do come back and tell us about the wedding!! What is the dress like, where is the reception, what part is the Little Man playing in the service, what about the cake, will it be religious or will you have a celebrant? I am a sucker for weddings (sigh)

Does anyone know how Jess is doing? I sent her a PM the other day but still no word. And where is Mel these days!!

Bath, Dee is right - you do get an outlet when you work. Maybe DH could give you one night a week as well as Saturdays so you can have some "me" time? I imagine that with two it is rare that they are both asleep and the jobs are all done, and no amount of flyladying is gonna get you that kind of peace. I count my lucky stars that I have a DH who will stay at home with Flynn, but even that has a price - lately he has been really feeling listless in terms of career. Someone always pays a price to stay home.

I really should get to it - today is my home day while DH is at uni with the car and I know if I don't get "started" in the morning the whole day is a write-off.

Uh-oh, the psychological Duplo barrier has been breached - BBL!

Oh, poor Oscar, talking about spills, I forgot to mention about Nathan's little accident the other day. I showed Amanda yesterday, Allanah thinks she's a big girl (4) and while I was in here doing some work she put Nathan on the lounge and of course he fell off, he busted his gum and gave his teeth a good knock and chipped one. Blood everywhere, still looks sore today but I think the teeth will be ok. gave him an uncut icypole to chew and suck on. I asked Allanah "Why was Nathan on the lounge" (not pulling himself up on things yet, walking around stuff though) she said "Ooohhhh cause Nasin did want to get up" I told her that Nathan's to little to sit on the lounge showed her his bleeding mouth and said see this is what happens, poor Nathan. Although I spoke to her about it I didn't get angry with her, just myself, for not paying enough attention.
    Rory Jess is waiting to hear on a house, yay for the playpen, my whole house looks like a playpen, lol
    ...well ain't going to clean itself, so see ya's later
    Last edited by Coolabahdee; April 9th, 2007 at 08:52 PM. Reason: lol can't spell my own sons' name, lol

Bath- sleeping fine atm, no extra toilet trips at night so far. Actually the last 2 afternoons ive taken advantage of nixon napping and done the same. I had 1.5hrs this arvo!
    IK, it may be contagious you know, there is a few Junie's TTC atm so things happens in 3's remember! I hope for her sake the next Junie is Kristee Lee, BTW i hope your wedding day is amazing.

we are going to the FINA world champs tomorrow night and im so excited. i love swimming and missed out on lots of sports in Melb needed to go b4 we move. Remeber last yr girls i got the date wrong for the comm games and missed out on athletics! Doh, well i got dh to DOUB:E check the date of our tix and its definatley tomorrow night lol!

Hi girls - I'm back for real this time! I finally have a new computer . No more missing my lovely BB buddies.

Rory - BIG HUGS AND KISSES FOR YOU, CONGRATULATIONS. What wonderful news for you, DH and Flynn. It was such a lovely thing to read in amongst all the other things I need to catch up with.

Bath - thanks for you kind words earlier in the thread, it means alot to me. I really missed you guys, but I'm back on, and couldn't be happier. How scary for you with the lamp! I would have been freaking out, someone is watching over you.

IK - glad to hear Oscar hasn't calmed his kamakazi ways!!!!! You have got a lifetime of bumps and scrapes to look forward to. How is Uni going?

Nic - thanks for hanging onto the Shape-O for me. Hopefully we can get to see you before you leave, if we can't organise a time, maybe you and I can catch up and I can get it off you then. Glad to hear all is going well with the pregnancy, almost 12 weeks already!

Julie - welcome to the Junies. Your boys look gorgeous! We have lots of fun in here and I am sure you will fit right in.

Hi to Ali, Nickel, Amanda, Dee, 7th, Kel and all the other Junies who I missed (sorry)

Well things have been rather busy around here the past 2 weeks. I am not sure where I got up to in my last post but Dad came here after his heart surgery and was going very well. Last Saturday he wanted me to take him to see his mum at the nursing home. We got there and he sat down on the seat of her walker. He was looking very grey and pale and I asked him if he was alright and he said No! He was feeling really dizzy and couldn't get up off the seat. I was starting to freak out, so I called an ambulance. They arrived really fast along with another MICA ambulance. They squeezed into my nans tiny room with the stretcher and assessed him. Chelsea was absolutely fascinated by what they were doing, not the least bit scared (thankfully!). They took him back to Monash and did various tests but couldn't find the cause of his dizziness. He had to stay in for another 2 nights for monitoring but when I picked him up on Monday, he was perfectly fine. He felt a bit silly actually that such a fuss was made and nothing could be found. He had neurologists doing CT scans, MRI's etc and at least they couldn't find anything wrong. He wanted to get back to his own place, so after a bit of disagreement on my part, my brother took him home. He has been doing great every since! He is just glad to be in his own environment. Doctor is visiting him twice a week for blood tests etc but he feels like things are slowly returning to normal. He still can't drive for another 4 weeks (which is annoying the hell out of him) but at least it is encouraging him to walk more often. The house here has also returned to normal and we are all back sleeping in our own beds!

Marley is doing great. Commando crawling like a snake and occasionally doing the traditional crawl. She has started to pull herself up which has lead to a few falls and banging of her face or head! She is covered in bruises on her forehead - not a good look! She has one tooth through and another just starting to emerge. I pulled out Chelsea's old Wiggles tent and she has an absolute ball in it! Keeps her amused for ages. Chelsea is enjoying Marley's new movements and the two crawl around on the floor chasing each other, although she still has "issues" with Marley touching her things.

It's so nice to be back. Can't wait to get back to regular chats again.

Hi ladies,

I still havent had time to go back over everything but i will try to remember.

Julie - Welcome to the group!! Looking forward to hearing about your boys!

Bath - Chin up, i wish i lived closer to you so i could come over and have a cuppa and and a chat! Kids are hard work and you have done an amazing job ( i still think you are wonder woman!) Keep smiling bath! You are an inspiration.

IK - Poor Oscar falling and cutting his lip! I hope he is ok but like some one said (sorry cant remember who) This is the first of many bumps and grazes etc

Mel - Glad you had a great holiday! i would love to get away, im not even having a honeymoon, its terrible.

Well the wedding plans are all going well. Its actually less than three weeks away now. Im really looking forward to it. I have everything organised pretty much just a few small things. Rory - Its not a religious ceremony. Its at a winery overlooking the water, the ceremony is out in the garden and the reception is at the resteraunt inside. Just a small casual wedding. it starts at 10.30am so it will be a lunchtime reception. no bridal waltzes or anything like that just a nice lunch a few drinks and lovely food (hopefully!)

Well, i had a horrible night with lachlan last night, up every two hours. Had three bottles last night. I know that i should just stop feeding him in the night but then i worry that if its reflux, the bottle will be soothing his throat. Oh what to do what to do. Im really over this night waking!! i just want a good night sleep, 10 months of broken sleep is just not good!

Anyway, best get back to work, Hi ali, nickers, Jess, Amanda, Jaspen, Dee!

Hi Dee! How exciting, even for a small wedding! My BIL is getting married next weekend after 12 years together, and even though it's a small garden wedding, we're all excited and I have got my outfit together, with a wet-weather tweaking already considered!
    About Lachlan, I don't know what you could do, sweetheart There are nights when Oscar will stir and feed more than usual, but the co-sleeping means we go right back to sleep (and don't fully wake), so I deal with it quite well (as well as the fact that we're BFing, so I don't need to get up and prepare bottles). So, being that all I can offer is that anecdote for night times, I'll try another tack - what are you guys doing during the day? What kind of activities do you do? Are there things you could schedule for the days like a regular walk in a local park, a weekly visit to the library for a babies session, just things where you get out for a little while to give his mind something to chew on? You are doing such a fantastic job with him, though! How is DF helping out these days, if at all?
    Mel - great news about your dad getting better and back into his own place! Chelsea is such a doll - you and DH are pretty constructive people, though, so it doesn't surprise me that she didn't panic in the hospital I can imagine her getting precious about her stuff - my brigade friends' kids are about her age and doing the whole 'can you keep Oscar away from (insert whichever is toy of the day)?' or the sly shoving that I see and pull up straight away (Friday night I caught one of them getting physical with the younger kids and told him it wasn't nice and that he should apologise - he didn't, but he had the sulks with me because I 'told him off'!! I think it had more effect the way I did it, because I was so nice speaking to him that he felt worse than if I had yelled at him and made him defensive!).
    Anyway, I finished my stats weekend school and I actually enjoyed it because...I actually took in information! My tutor was excellent and combined with not having baby brain, it was a far different experience than my first attempt at the subject last year.
    Oscar's getting needy again and DP isn't home from brigade yet, so I might get us out of here and over to my parents to get his mind off whatever is up with him. I don't usually do this, but my brain is fried (despite enjoying the class yesterday, I'm still recovering from two days' worth of information) and I can't do Oscar alone today!
    ETA: Heaven - the blood lip is more dramatic because blood flows so easily from the mouth, for the smallest cut! Oscar's had a fair number of incidences, the falling from the box is probably the most dramatic because it's from a height and is onto hard floor! Because he's getting taller, too, he tries to stand under the table and when he wants my attention he comes over and bumps his head on the table. So, not so much a 'first of many more to come' scenario, as a 'growing collection' of spills!
    Last edited by Smoke Jaguar; April 1st, 2007 at 12:58 PM.

Hi All,

Nickers - If we manage to have #3 i don't mind boy or girl. I keep thinking it would be nice for girl so we can use our 'girl name' that we chose before any boys names and i know my mum would so love to busy pink things and dresses but at least we know boys so to speak and have so many boy cloths and toys it would be so much easier, so i'm glad to say i don't mind. 18 1/2 months difference between our two boys. We haven't founf it as difficult as we thought we would although Oscar was in daycare 2 days a week until Will was 6 months old so that made a huge difference in the early days so i could actually catch up with sleep/stuff twice a week. It's been great the last few months now Will abd Oscar are interacting and chasing and laughing with each other lots - it really pulls at the heartstrings to see them. Osc is still very protective with his toys though so when Will stalks him and trys to join in he can get mad which i guess is just normal. Hope you had a great time at the swimming.

Our 7th Heaven - IKWYM about sahm having no outlet. i've also seen both sides as i hated being a sahm so much with my first bub that i went back to work when Oscar was only 4 months old when i didn't have a job/career - just temped, then got a perm/FT job when Oscar was one and worked until 2 weeks before Will was born. I actually love being a sahm now and wouldn't dream of going back to work but somedays when dh gets home i'm just like - here's the kids, i'm going on the computer for 1/2 an hour BY MYSELF!! It really is 24/7 with nothing else! DH is great and does so much for the kids before and after work and at weekends so i can never complain but he goes away a lot so when he tells me about the meals out in restaurants/bars/BBQs with friends back in our old home time i can't help gritting my teeth and saying 'how lovely'!.

Mel - Glad your dad is on the mend. The episode in your Nan's room sounded very scary.

Dee - Your wedding at the winery sounds so lovely, you must be so excited. Sorry to hear you have such a rough time at night with Lachlan, you must be gong mad after 10 months of not sleeping properly. Is he on anything for his reflux? Will was on Losec for quite a while and that really settled the heartburn aspect of it. He also has a dummy which our paediatrician said was a good idea which is great most of the time but still causes issues at night if he wakes and can't find it we have to! Lachlan looks so gorgeous on your ticker btw.

Poor Will is quite sick at the moment. It'd just a cold and bad cough but he's having a really rough time of it as most babies his age do. On Friday night we managed about 1 hours sleep as he literally coughed every other breath so now he has no voice as his throat is red raw. We had a better night last night as we found the vapourizer out and that seemed to work wonders although we still had to have him in our bed to start with as he was so upset. I Managed to transfer him back to his cot at about 2.30am as he was lying horizontally between us and just taking up too much space! I wish i could make him feel better, it's so sad when all he wants so do is cuddle - i've passed him off to DH for 1/2 an hour just so i can do this but feel guilty as i should be with him but just wanted a break. Any tips from anyone on how to make him more comfy? We're using panadol, demazin at night, karvol, euky bear rub and now vapourizer at night, almost constant cuddles.

Anyway, enough of my rambling, back to poorly bub. Hope you are all having a nice weekend.

Julie x

IK - DF is still himself. got up to give him a bottle the other night and Lachlan started Crying so DF yelled at him and i had to get up and take over. He just has an 'if i cant fix it then im going to give up' attitude at the moment and its driving me mad. A couple of weeks ago he got up and did a feed for me and it was great so i just dont know.

Julie - I have tried pretty much everything for reflux etc. the girls will tell you that i have done everything that i can. Tresillian, sleep school etc. Nothing works and all the health proffesionals just tell me that he will grow out of it and to leave him to scream all night if need be but i just cant do it. Its not going to bring me anymore rest!

Mel - Sorry, forgot to say that im glad your dad is ok!

Dee - thats rough that you've tried everything and nothing works. People telling you that he will just 'grow out of it' doesn't help you at all - i really feel for you. I can't imagine being able to leave either of my little ones to scream at night either so i don't blame you for feeding him. Hope things improve for you soon - sending Lachlan lots of sweet dreaming sleep vibes.

Julie x

Dee - the wedding sounds like it will be beautiful. I love a wedding without all the fuss, much more fun. Fingers crossed you have good weather. You have done a great job organising it all yourself. Sorry to hear Lachlan is back to waking again. It must be very frustrating for you. I wish I had some tips for you. My GF who I went away with has a 7mth old DD who can be unsettled and I see how much it affects her when she doesn't sleep. Think "things can only get better"!

Julie - your boys sound like they enjoy each others company. My girls are 3.5 years difference which can be very good at times but not at others! Chelsea does enjoy it more now Marley is on the move. I can see lots of fights ahead as Chelsea is very possesive over her things. Have been trying to nip that in the bud, but it has been difficult as I am sure you can understand! I am still undecided about having #3, I would dearly love to, but I still want to work and wonder how I would be able to do it with 3 kids!!!! I would love a boy, but DH is convinced it would be a girl as he always imagined his life with me and 3 daughters. Imagine the clothing bills!!!! Poor Will, you sound like you have all bases covered. Babies don't manage too well with colds. Chelsea has had the sniffles today and Marley had the husky voice last week but no other symptoms (touch wood!!!!). Hope he starts to get better soon and you get some good nights sleep.

IK - glad to hear weekend school went well. Will have to find out who your lecturer was? Good on you for saying something to the naughty boy. I am a bit like that too, if I see something like that I would rather say something nicely than let it go. Some mothers would rather turn a blind eye and ignore it. Hope Oscar behaves himself for you.

I've had a great day today. I went out for yum cha with my GF's to celebrate my birthday and my GF's birthday which were both in March. It was delicious. When I got home, DH went to the football. Gave me some time to do Marley's fortnightly cookup - I have poached some nectarines and pears with a cinnamon stick - hope she likes them. My brother and his GF are coming for dinner, caramelised corned beef with sweet mustard sauce (from last months womens weekly). Marley had porridge for b'fast this morning and loved it. Hopefully we can now graduate to this instead of rice cereal.

Thanks again for all your well wishes with my dad. He is still going really well and enjoying being at home. He is looking at buying a new house so I think that is keeping his mind busy.

Might pop back later. Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday.

Mel- what a good idea about the cinnamon stick! i stewed up some apples,pears,mango & plums yesterday and froze them in batches.
    i was never a fan of yum cha in the past until i went with a work collegue who is chinese. I dont know what i would order if i was by myself because a lot of the nice stuff is deceiving! i just say i dont like this or like this and he orders and yummo!
    The swimming on sat night was great, we got to see the girls smash the world record in the medley relay. Even the 800m final for woman between USA and france was great it was neck and enck the whole time. we were sitting in the section next to the swimmers, managed to spot of Klim, but never saw Thorpe although he was there from Sunday's paper pictures.
    Regarding a meet up i get the feeling that wont be happening, but even still we'll organise a day so i can give u your tupperware. DH and i spent all day yesterday packing, the house is starting to look a bit bare with alot of the ornament type things all boxed up. im trying to keep on top of it and do atleast 1 box a day.

Hiya Nic yeah I moved when I was preggers with Wade... it's so exhausting... did you get a nap today? I was so envious of that 1.5hr nap you had the other day Yum Cha is deceiving... but I still can't deal with the idea of nibbling on chicken's feet LOL I haven't been in ages... Rory: you gotta let me know when you're going again... it sounds like you've found a good place.

Hello to everyone else... feeling a bit better today after receiving the mail: CentreLink underpaid us $1,600 last financial year and have deposited it into our account... woohoo! means that our credit card will soon be clear again... the thought of that always soothes my nerves LOL gonna get back to decluttering... nappies to fold...

Nic - cinnamon stick worked well, Marley loved the nectarines and pears. Yum cha is so much better when you go with someone "in the know"! I am not tempted to try the chicken feet though. I just love the dumplings etc. Swimming must have been fantastic as it was a good result for the Aussies! Bummer about not seeing Thorpie. I wonder what he looks like in the flesh, apparently very tall. It must seem very real now with packing up the house. 1 box a day is a great idea. Have you found a buyer yet? I wasn't sure if I might have missed something in previous posts. What date do you leave? I can organise a time to come and collect Tuppaware.

Bath - how nice to actually get something back from Centrelink! Having no credit card debt is such a nice feeling. I always seem to pay mine off, then before I know it, its back up again!!!

What a beautiful day. I went out for lunch with some GF's to Jells Park. It is such a fabulous park for kids with lots of different playgrounds and the lake surrounded by sand with lots of ducks. We had lunch at the cafe then the kids had a ball making sandcastles. Then off the playground. It was very busy with the school holidays and such lovely weather. Chelsea feel asleep in the car on the way home as we walked a fair way. Off to bed early for her tonight! Poor Marley tried to have a sleep when we got home but the next door neighbours are chain sawing! She wasn't happy and she only had a quick 45 minutes. Off to bed early for her too tonight LOL!!! DH at work tonight so hopefully a nice peaceful household later on.

I hope everyone had a great day esp the ones with kids home on school holidays.

Just a quick note from me. Feeling a bit down so won't bore you all!
    Pat- Is being grumpy pants atm...he must have some more teeth coming through, but he's up and crawling and the caravan is a constant toy mess!Cleaning every 2 mins and finding ways of keeping him in the annexe is hard as he would rather be outside playing in the dirt!LOL.
    Its Kate's 8th birthday on Saturday and we are taking her out for dinner on Thursday night.
    The house hunting has become a nightmare!!! We looked at a 3 BR the other week and its on 100 acres but we have found out that someone else might have he house and the owners haven't even let us know!!

Welcome Julie.
    I'm Jess mother of 6 beautiful children and 1 adorable angel in heaven. We are living in Euroa but that could change very soon.
    Sorry girls, no personals today as I have all the kids here and they are driving me crazy! Love yous all

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast