Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in June 2006 #6

Hi Kells! I shouldn't say welcome cause i don't have a June bub, but he's a Junie by heart! Wow thats amazing that all 3 of your children were born on the same day! I've heard of 2 before but not 3! So how is Noah going?
    There is a profile on the front page which you can email one of the moderators to add your details.
    Kristee-Lee- when you get a chance browse through Belly Belly, there are a lot of different threads which pretty much covers all topics. Colic/Reflux is a good one, there are some good advise from other mums who have had bubs with both. I'm still struggling with it & trying everything and anything to try and help Nixon.
    My birth was NOTHING like i thought it would be, it's still taking time to get over everything that happened. You could (again if you get time) post your birth story, or birth de breif, i found it helps to vent it out in here!
    Has Tarleha got a snotty or clogged up nose at the moment? I found that "Fess little noses" is really good for helping it all come out if you havent tried it. She probably wont like it but it does help!

Bath- LOL at your locking out story!! it would have been pretty funny afterwards but at the time i bet you were not too impressed!

Enigma- Loooove the pics of Aneta you sent! The outfit in the first one is very cute! She has grown a lot! How much does she weigh now?

Enigma-Beautiful picsof Aneta hun!

Kells-Welcome to June Baby Buddies,Like Nickers, I shouldn't say welcome either because I haven't got a June Bub, but our babies are Junies at heart.Feel free to vent in here as much as you want, we all do! We have a great group of ladies here and there is always someone around if you want a chat!

Won't even attempt to catch up after being away for over a week (went north to look for a house for when we move)!!!! But hope everyone is doing ok.

Samuel had his 2mth injections yesterday and seems fine thankfully cause DS#1 is sick again (only a cold this time thankfully) and I'm so tired after our trip that all I want to do is sleep.

Anyway had better dash - just thought I'd drop in and say hi and that I'm back and will try to catch up on some posts a bit later.

Enigma - love the photos of Aneta - she's so grown up now.

littlerigger Guest

just a quick one, you're all to fast for me to keep up these days

Seems Ryan is teething already!!!

Welcome, Kells Geez, you'd sort of only just scrape in for the stocktake sales for birthday presents, huh? Makes organising parties larger scale, but less frequent...!
    Kristee-Lea - is there a shortened version of your name we can use? Not a problem today, but I'm usually typing one handed nowadays, and likely not the only one! Anyway, sorry your births were not what you wanted. My appointment with the birth centre midwives yesterday was a bit boring for them cos I had no issues, no questions, required no debriefing after Oscar's birth. And I think I annoyed a member of my riding club committee last night after she asked how it was, "apart from dreadful"...and I had to say "actually, it was really lovely". Oh, well, it's one or the other, isn't it? I did work for my outcome, and I worked for it with the understanding that I was having a very normal pregnancy and expecting a normal birthing outcome. I did a HypnoBirthing course and I had a waterbirth. That reminds me, I should really finish my birth story! Some of us here had CS's, there were some inductions, another HypnoBirther and some other natural births, and three early arrivals The first of these was Ronan, who was born in March (17th) and he's going great guns now - he's Racoon's boy, she drops in from time to time cos she's one of us even though she's a March baby buddy.
    Oscar is sleeping in the bed beside me. Tempted to stay in bed this morning, even though it's nice and mild outside and I should tend to more laundry. All in good time!
    I had some issues with feeding yesterday - Oscar was weird on the breast, sucking then letting go and crying, but not in pain, more like in frustration. It was only at the tail end of the day that it occurred to me that this behaviour coincides with the introduction of the dummy. So, back to the 'charm hold' to get him sucking nicely again...voila! he stayed on the boob for a lengthy feed before dropping off to sleep. So, I'll be limiting dummy use even more today. I'm using the Happy Baby dummy and I don't think farting around with brands will make too much of a difference - they're all not my boob, so I think it's a matter of time and charm holds! We may go through this soon again when I get some Nuk bottles, so that DP can feed when he gets to mind Oscar (I'll have to purposely do this, cos I have no problem taking Oscar everywhere with me, but DP doesn't go to my everywhere's and sometimes doesn't see Oscar all day!).
    Anyway, back to that FBC appt yesterday. Oscar's a favourite from the birth group I was in - his lovely birth made him a bit of a birth centre celebrity when he was born, so they remember him well. Last week's postnatal class was cool - however, some of those babies were worse for wear on their way out to the world! I'll have to send an email out to the girls, cos we swapped info.
    back to trying to catch up on some sleep...

Hi everyone, I know its been awhile I've just been so overwhelmed with everything at the moment I haven't had a chance to drop in. I suppose with 2 toddlers and a newborn at home there really isn't enough hours in the day. Went for my 6 week check up in Mackay with my OBGYN and got the Merena put in yesterday, all went well, no problems other than some mild cramping which has gone away, so I am now covered for the next 4-7 years. Nathan is doing really well. His stats are great, he now weighs as of last week 4.46kg, HC 38cm and L 59cm, my boy is going to be tall, lol. My to eldest girls went on camp this week. It's a strange feeling not having all your little ducks in a row But Kayla gets home today and Bree gets home tomorrow. Welcome welcome to the new girls Krista lee and Kells. Wow Kells 3 on the same date, amazing. I have to catch up on the previous threads to see what I have missed, so I hope to be back later.
    Bye Dee

wow, dee, he IS long!! and a whole kilo lighter than oscar - i thought oscar was long, but your boy is growing up and mines growing out! im going to follow the trend and email some photos...

Thanks for all the bubby pics Aneta, Candy, IK, Amanda,Jaspen, Gabysmum it was a nice surprise to open my emails with all their pics!

Candy- Ryan is getting some chubby cheeks isnt he! can u feel a tooth coming through?? I read somewhere that some babies are actually born with them, not cut through but u can feel/see it.
    Amanda- i love Codys big blue eyes. they will just melt the girls hearts in a few years!
    Gabysmum- b&w photo's are gorgeous! how cheeky is Alex's smile!
    IK-Oscar looks like you i think! i love the one where he is snuggled up on your chest. doesnt it just make everything in the world seem to not matter!
    Jaspen- you have had a rough time with sickness haven't you. how is your dad going? samuel has very nice features! do you call him Sam for short?

Dee- great to hear from you! i can only imagine how busy you must be with the kids, if you get a chance i'd love to see a pic of the children, or update of Nathan

The other Dee (donna) was spending one week at Tresillian and she said that Lachlan seems to be settleing which is great news.

Kristee Lee & Kells- pm me if you want our email addresses i will forwward them to you, we like sending each other pics of our bubs & would love to see your children too!

Bath, Do you have any updated pics of Niall? Jo/Karen anyone else?! Neeny did u get the camera working to download?
    I look forward to seeing them as we talk about them all day long its nice to see them growing up! not sure if i have any updated ones of Nixon that u haven't already seen (think i've flodded u all with them, if i do i will send soon.

Everyones little bubbas are looking so cute, I've sent some of Cody. Dee good to see you back.

hugs xoxo

Oh i think it's Karen's birthday today!

Happy Birthday Karen!! I Hope you are having a wonderful day! are you baking yourself a cake?! Yummo if you are... Pop in an tell us what u got!

Just can't seem to get a chance to post properly these days!

Have checked out all the baby pics... made me smile Wish I could send some recent ones of Niall but I've been slack and haven't bought a wall plug for my digital camera or bought some rechargable batteries so haven't taken any for a while. You guys are motivating me though!

Good to see you in here again Dee... I know what you mean about little ducks being away on camp, always a bit unsettling. You must be missing the help your older girls give you with your younger ones? I know I would be if Verity went away on camp.... luckily she had hers before Niall was born.

Happy Birthday Karen!!! C'mon and tell us about your day!

I think Wade is finally asleep... means i get to call our private health insurer and finally add Niall to our policy! (Because we had him publicly it's been procrastinated about, like almost everything else!)

Forgot to add: Candy; are they your hands? You should be a hand model Very elegant!

Whoa! Absolutely pouring with rain ATM... it'll probably hit your suburbs soon Nic/IK. Might check out the BOM site to see how much more is coming.

I meant to comment on that myself, [B]Candy - do your hands look like that when you are horsing?? I keep my nails shorter than short so that horsey, doggy or fire brigady things don't rip them off!

I agree very nice hands!! I used to have nice nails but since bf they have turned to s##t.... they keep braking further and further down.
    Just sent some Nixon pics to keep the theme going!
    the rain sure did hit us here, man it came down! But now the sun is out again!

I know! Sun's out here again too. The bureau of Meteorology site shows that there could be more rain... hope it's sunny until Verity get's home (she walks).

Are you still coming along to the restuarant club night on the 12th Nic? Hey IK: why don't you join us??? It's in the city... am just going to check out the details in the Meet-Ups thread.

yep i am going on sat night! just myself this time and dh is going to drop me in, look after the boy and pick me up so i can have a night off! just post in the vic restaurant club if u r coming so Divvy can book numbers. Yeah IK u should come if u are free!

Wow Nixon has filled out! he's looking great.

Seems like we're going to a German restuarant this time... checked out the menu... nice winter fare... never been to a full-on German restuarant before so should be interesting. Can't see me slap dancing though! LOL not unless we all get on the Schnapps!!!

bugger it! I just checked out the thread for meet ups. My friend's got a music launch on Sat night and we said we'd go. Had I known about this sooner I could have said "no, I'm not free that night, I'm going into town"! Bugger, bugger, bugger!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast