Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in June 2006 #6

Awww... maybe next time IK... and did you see Mizzsocial (Samantha, occassional June Buddy poster) was going to come along too but had to cancel? Also I've only just found out about the Goddess Gala (LOL) last Saturday night (on the calendar), how fun would that be to get all dolled up!!!? Geeze, I'm so out of touch! Raining here again...

bugger IK... oh well next time. just keep an eye out in the meet up's thread cause it seems to be once a month/6weeks.
    Outside of that though i would love to organise a catch up for just Junies (In melb) maybe during the day somewhere easy to take other kids like a Macca's or something that has Mc Cafe..Let me know what u think Melbournites.

Yep sounds great Nic... McCafe does a great hazelnut Latte

Ooooh Kathryn has put up my new av! LOL Yes I redesigned it myself... wanted legs and a more realistic look, spew cloth and all!

littlerigger Guest

hi girls, on the hand issue thanks so much, made me blush!! Matt told me to say they're his hands. I'll take a picture tonight so you can all se how crooked my fingers really are!! IK - yup they still look like that when horsing just with slightly shorter nails!!!

Has anyone heard from Aurora(Roryrory)?
    She has been MIA since after she had bubs! I hope everything is ok! I have heard from Simone, she is still spending a lot of time at the hospital,they tried taking anneliese off oxygen but it didn't work she was put back on oxygen.
    All the photos are lovely, Mum is coming down on friday so hopefully I'll get some more pics that I can send you all.
    I have my first mums group on Monday, its only a trial and we need at least 4 mums but if we get that then I have it every monday for 6 weeks.

*Kristee* Guest

Hey everone, been ages sinced i popped in, real busy with Tarleha IYKWIM.
    Well Tarleha has her 6 week check-up tomorrow, hope all goes well as she is only just her birth weight now but hopefully they will be happy with the fact she's putting on weight. Every one who see's her says, "oh she's so little, must be only a couple of days old". When i say 6 weeks they nearly faint.
    By the way how do i get your e-mail adresses to e-mail photo's of my little one and photo's of your gorgeous little ones.

Baby is screaming will pop back in soon.

Kristee-Lea - 21
    Tarleha Maye - 29/06/06
    TTC #2 officially Dec. (unoficially anytime)

Rory popped in about 2 weeks ago i think... said she was hoping to get the internet at home soon... but yeah it would be nice to hear from her again especially to let her know about meet-ups etc.

Hi again Kristee-Lea let us know how Tarleha's checkup goes!

*yawn* nitey night everyone.... may all our little darlings sleep well!

Just shows how out of date I am atm then!
    Well my beautiful babies are in bed and my angel Liz enjoyed her 4th birthday(well they went to bed two hours ago but I'm still tired from this morning!)
    DH is still being silly RE: that girl but I am just ignoring it now!

Nighty night ladies!

littlerigger Guest

just dropping in very quickly to say you can see my new tattoo here I got it done yesterday afternoon

just a quick one to apologise for the read receipt request with the photos - I have it on for work and forgot to switch it off.

Love all the photos going around - they are all so cute and getting very grown up so quickly - time sure flies

Tanya - hope Lucas is just going through a growth spurt or something and starts to settle well for you soon - hopefully the MCHN or GP can help you out.

Good morning girls... well my big challenge today is to see if I can wash my hair! LOL I usually do it on the weekend when DH can make sure all hell doesn't break out but the last one was so busy I didn't have time. Lucky I only need to do it once a week these days as my hair has gone kinda dry... still growing incredibly fast though... something needs to tell it it can stop now (pregnancy puts your hair into a constant growth cycle... after you give birth it's meant to stop and that's when it starts to fall out a bit).

Checked out your tat Candy... nice font! Hopefully when Ryan is older and driving you nuts you'll look at it and remember his innocence at the time you had it done and forgive him as he pushes your limits to the brink!

Well signed up for BB life membership yesterday... can't believe it's only been a part of my life for a year.... feels like forever... which is okay

Niall awake... very sodden night-time nappy to change... back later!

Hi all
    just popped in to say ive done a HUGE update of photos on my www .... as for the pics I received via email - all i can say is we all have beautiful babies !!.. something to be really proud of

Hopefully be back soon - cya!

ETA - HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN !!!!

Hi Ladies

Am sitting here feeling really sorry for myself...I think I have broken some toes. I literally wasnt watching what I was doing yesterday arvo and ran into the doorframe at a fast speed. Now my little toe and one next to it are black and blue and cannot put any pressure on at all. Am in a lot a pain but am not sure if can take nurofen when b/f? Any idea? ANyway the earliest I can get an appt at docters is tom arvo.

Of course this would be the morning when all Alex wants is for me to walk around with him!

We all do have gorgeous babies don't we! Also nice tat Candy.

Think I will go have a timtam and a cuppa to make me feel better!!

Cee_Cee99 Guest

hi girls,
    I'm still around, often by the time I read all your posts, Alexandra has woken up and I don't get to post.. but I'm still here, all is well and I am (sporatically) - oh no, crying again, must run... Gabymum's hope your toes are OK (loved the black and white photos by the way).

Hi All,

I recieved quite a few e-mails of some Junie bubs!!! They are all gorgeous! I have sent out a few of my kids but not to everyone. Anyone who does not recieve an e mail but would like one please let me know. I have lost the list of addresses and silly me did not save them!! Der! i am a bit vague sometimes! Better go charlee is being a pest and wont go to sleep!

love Kel

Hi,

well i feel like crap today. last night i started getting cramps like period like pains in my lower abdomen. The not long b4 going to bed i felt a but nauceous.
    Nixon got me up @ 5.30am as soon as i got up i felt sick. Nixon wouldnt take my breast and was just screaming. In the end i gave him a bottle because he worked himself up so much. Ive only just ventured out of the bedroom now and think im heading back there.
    Still have cramping, dont feel as sick but now i am all achey...no idea what could be wrong. Nixon took to the breast to the next 2 feeds though thank god.

gabysmum- oh you poor thing, can u get to a doctors?
    Kristee Lee- if u want to send me an email [email protected] and i will forward you everyone's e mail addresses so u can send us some pics! we just all decided a while ago we'd like to swap email addresses so we can update each other with our bubbys pics!

ok taking myself back to bed. Thank god Nixon has been a happy boy so far today.

Hi Junies, just a quick one as it is almost feed time! Have read all your posts!

Nickers, you poor thing ... hope you don't get too crook ... it is so hard looking after a baby when you are not 100%

Oh no, Gabysmum, I can't imagine how painful that must be! Have no idea about the nurofen, hopefully someone else here can help?

Took Freya for her 2 month checkup yesterday...she is now 5.55kg and 59cm. Can't believe how well she is growing, considering how poorly she is feeding lately. Had a big chat with the CHN about her unsettledness, and she is pretty sure it is reflux, but have to go to dr to get it properly diagnosed. I am fairly anti-medication, but if she is in pain then it must be done, so we'll see what they say.

Oooh Love your new av's CeeCee & Jo! I think all the Platinum Junies have their babes in arms now?

Just been out pruning roses... so relaxing... Verity has been inside watching a DVD and holding Niall... Wade had been outside with me pretending that a rollerblade is a train and choo chooing it around the garden - good boy - it's going to be nicer outside this spring/summer I think: Wade isn't going to be as destructive pulling out seedlings and bolting for the side gate every time it's left open and scaring us when we can't find him. I feel like I've been a good mum today because i've spent lots of time with Wade doing new activites like giving him a paint set to use (for the first time) and getting him involved with cooking a cake (a task requring the patience of a saint! it's not like the TV commercials!) and reading lots of books etc.

Poor Nic! I hope you're better for the weekend! Good boy Nixon letting Mummy have a rest

Let us know how Freya goes at the doctors Jo... I'm a bit like you: medication as a last resort.

Got Wade in the bath... better go get him out.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast