Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in June 2006 #6

Well I must agree with everyone we have a good looking bunch of babies, we should all be proud.

Nic I hope you feel better soon.

As for me everything is going all right here DS3 has been a bit unsettled the last few days and I don't know if he is getting his 2 yr molars or something else. We're going to put some money on the boys christmas layby tonite so that will be good.

Got Cody in the pram beside me to rock him to sleep then have to help DS1 with his homework and reading.

Better go for now he's nearly asleep.

hugs xoxo

littlerigger Guest

hi girls just passing on a quick msg from Neeny:

Should be finished doing the invites soon so I'll log onto BB by Friday If I can. Tell the girls why I'm AWOL/MIA. Thanks.

Hope Simone's baby is better.

she's getting the invites done for lovely Aleise's baptism

I spoke to Neeny last night but all hell broke out here and I forgot to post up.I'll bbl to finish here, I have a 17 mth old trying to push her way onto my lap.

Hi girls I sent an email through to everyone I have an address for, just some photos of the boy. I love the emails you have all sent great photos I got your email misskel but not photos came through (boohoo), If you didn't get one and would like and email from me just pm me your email address and I'll send it through.

Wow can't believe I got to post two days running, ohhh spoke to soon, the boy is hollering, lol, better go.
    Gabysmum, ooowwweee about your toes you poor saus.
    Hugs and hello to everyone

Just checked out your piccys Dee Nathan's thriving hey! Love them all... chuckled at the footprints hehe! Supports my Murphie's Law of Children's Behaviour Theory: A Child will, at any given moment, do precisely that which will cause the maximum ammount of grief and/or labour for the parent. These acts are also usually preceded by a premonition by the parent LOL

Well I've just finished darning a small tear in a corderoy shirt for DH. I put in the effort because he looks particularly good in it. I did it while sitting in my rocking chair.... bit of an Amish moment LOL Verity was telling us about her Day In Year Seven today and DH was giving Niall a cuddle... the TV was off. Should do it more often.

Time for cake and hot chocolates.

I went back to the Dr. today to get the results of my u/s. The Dr. rang the hospital for some advice and they suggested that i may have a low grade infection so I am on some anticbiotics, if the bleeding doesnt start to slow down within 5 days I have to go back to the hospital to get checked out........*sigh*
    I have booked Tori in for some Pixie photos in a couple of weeks, which I am quite excited about. The lady asked me if I got my voucher for my last Bounty bag because there was some gift vouchers in there for Pixie photos, but i didnt get mine. Did anyone get there 2nd or 3rd bounty bag? I only got the one.
    I left Tori with someone other than DH today, after I had been to the Dr. I drpped her off at my Mum's house so I could quickly do my grocery shopping. It was so much quicker going out on my own.
    I started at the gym today, Iam really quite excited about getting back into some regular excercise. For now I am going to take it easy and only go twice a week and maybe do one aerobics class, and slowly build up from there as my fitness level increases again.
    Anyway better go, the baby wont settle for DH and it is close to her bed time!

yeah i only got 1 bounty bag this time too :s With my last pregnancy i got 3 i think....oh well... bummer hey, too busy to chase them up.

You guys are not going to believe this but I got my period!!! I am breastfeeding like there is no tomorrow and I get it after 11 weeks!!! WHAT THE????

Ali I only got the second one and the third one haas proved impossible to get I have carried my voucher around with me and have been to three different Targets but still haven't got it because they have all said they had none in stock, I have been back twice to two of them. Grrrrrr
    LOL Bath, I couldn't help my self, she was so proud of herself finally getting out there. She had been trying all day, I heard the screen slam and looked up and saw her running straight towards me with the biggest brightest smile that in a split second turned to a terrified stare and a quick about face as I screamed NNNnnooooooooooooo. Lol I saw the funny side and grabbed the camera which I had out since I was taking photos of our or should I say DH's handy work as I am going to do a home improvements page in my scrapbook. In ther past two years DH has built an extention, our family room, built a carport and fixed up the pergola by putting a roof on it and concreting our very uneven surface, grrrrr to the person who built it 20 years ago. and a big grrr to the housing ofice as they won't fix it. So we/he jimmied it up and it looks great, although all his handy work in making the surface look perfect was ruined in a split second by my darling 20month old, lol.
    Those Amish moments are lovely aren't they we do alot of that especially dinner time as we try to have dinner together as a family at the dining room table, we find out about so much about our DD's and their day.
    Misskel, sniff sniff for you, ggrrrr bad luck babe, hey maybe they will be irregular and few and far between.

*Kristee* Guest

Talking

Hey everyone,
    Well Tarleha had her 6 week check-up today and so did i. My ob said i am fine and have lost 6 kg off my PRE-pregnancy weight and heal very quickly and no-one would know my scar was even there if i didn't tell them! I can finally start Pilates after pregnacy now!
    Tarleha's check-up was just as good considering. I will give you her mesurments at birth, 2 weeks and 6 weeks to give you an idea of how well my baby is doing, even though she is only in the 10th percentile.
    BIRTH
    Weight - 6 pound 10
    Length - 46cm
    HC - 34cm

2 WEEKS
    Weight - 6 pound 1
    Length - 51cm
    HC - 33.5cm

6 WEEKS
    Weight - 6 pound 13.5
    Length - 52.5cm
    HC - 36cm

So yeah and her ped. is recommending putting her on solids mid october to see if it helps the reflux. Don't really want to but will see. He was also admazed at how advanced she is. She has the ability of a 3 mnth old in nearly all areas.

Well enough babbling from me.....and if you want to shorten my name call me KLR

Kristee-Lea - 21
    Tarleha Maye - 29/06/06
    TTC soonish

Woohoo, things are looking up, just put Nathan down for a nap and my baby girls are watching Sesame Street. Well all my chicks are back in the nest, thank goodness, I hate that uneasy feeling when one or two are out of the house. We are coming into the very busy birthday season in the King household Makayla is first on the 3rd, then Michael on the 11th and Bree on the 27th of September, Allanah on the 22 October and Melissa on the 24 November and then Christmas. I can't believe it has been almost a year since I conceived Nathan. I'm looking forward to our Family holiday and meeting up with you Amanda. DH is off to Brisbane on Saturday to play golf for a week inthe Queensland Country week, on his way home next Saturday I'm getting him to pick up a bottle of helium from spotlight and the balloons to go with it they are more for Allanah's and Melissa's birthday parties. I do love birthday season. I was so sick for Allanah's and Melissa's birthdays last year (MS) so I didn't even bake their cakes like I usually do. Allanah's getting a big party this year as the majority of her little friends go up to prep next year (changed the Qld system) and she has to stay down in Kindy as she missed out on the cut off date. She'll make new friends next year she's very outgoing as are all of mine lol.

#karen# Guest

Gabysmum - hope your toes are recovering
    Bathsheba - had to laugh at Amish moment. I was sitting on my rocking chair just this morning mending a hole in ds pants.
    Thanks for pics everyone. I can't believe our babies are growing up so fast.
    Thanks for bday wishes. Had a lovely relaxing day. Nicole - yes i did bake myself a cake, think i might have a piece now. Didn't make it to the movies tho didn't get out of the shower until mid morning.
    Bounty bag - my hospital doesn't give them out, so i sent an email to the bounty people apparently there have been so many enquiries from people that went to the same hospital they will start stocking the bags at a nearby chemist, so i can pick one up in the next couple of weeks.
    Off to aldis to check out these nappies i keep hearing about. Hope everyone has a good day.

Hi All,

Feeling much better today so i have no idea what cae over me. But i felt worse last night, had a temp and very lathargic. i went to bed after feeding Nixon @ 8pm and DH did his final feed and bed. So i thinki slept most of it off.

Karen- glad to hear you had a nice birthday! what sort of cake did you make?
    Bounty bag- yeah apparently you get 3.
    1st from the hospital u are due to deliver at, early in the pg
    2nd when u are discharged from the hospital with baby
    3rd from target, there is a form to fill out in the 2nd bounty bag for the 3rd.
    i never received the first one but got the 2nd and went got the 3rd from target.
    KLR- I have emailed you our email addresses so hopefully u can send us some pics of Tarleha! she was quiet small & petite wasn't she! Are you or dh small? My son was born almost 7 weeks early & everyone was surprised he was 48cm! He has grown a further 11cm and was 59cm @ 3 1/2 months
    Also i see on your signature that you are thinking of TTC again soon. How long a gap would you like between the two. I've been going to bring this topic up and see out of those who plan to have more when they are thinking?
    Kel- bummer you got your preiods, thats not fair! esp when u are bf two! I loved the pics of Charlee/jack/Mia. Charlee & Jack have grown so much! how big are they now?
    Ali- hmm thats no good you have an infection, i hope the anti biotics kick in and you dont need to go back to hosp
    Dee- Thanks for the pics your family is gorgeous. hehe has to laugh at the little foot prints in the cement! I can't beleive how much hair Nathan has! hey where did u get his little hammer from! so cute!

*Kristee* Guest

Hey everyone,
    NICKERS- it's so good to hear that you are feeling better today. Thanks for the e-mail addresses, i have just e-mailed some pics. Umm I was quite petite when i was little but her father is tall and thin he is just skin and bone basically so everyone reckons she's got his looks, but my personality through and through..including my stubborness!
    I am thinking of TTC about October- because it took me 6 mnths to conceive Tarleha i am hoping it won't be that long this time...so Tarleha will be approx 1.5yrs old when #2 is born.
    gee Nixon is a gorgeous boy, how big is he now? How big was he at birth. Looks so big considering Tarleha was 3 days late!!!
    KAREN: Happy Birthday (sorry should have posted it sooner but my mind has been so frazzled at the moment)

Kristee-Lea - 21
    Tarleha Maye - 29/06/06
    TTC 06/07

Nixon was 5pound (2296g) born, 48cm,30.3cm hc
    one week ago he was 10p7oz (4860g) 59cm,38.5cm hc
    so he has more than doubled his weight!

thanks for the pic's Tarleha is just precious!

Happy Birthday Karen
    KLR thanks for the photos she's a real sweet pea, congratulations.
    I managed to get two of the three down for a nap, not bad. Nathan doesn't want a sleep apparently. Lol.
    wow Nickers he's growing so well, good little boy. The hammer was attached o his PJ's i picked up at Best and Less, they are so cute and I loved the little hammer.

#karen# Guest

Nicole - glad you are feeling better, nothing worse than having to look after a baby when you are not well. I made a choc fudge cake.
    KLR - 1.5 yrs between would be good. My hubby wants to go again, I don't know if I'd cope though.
    I love and enjoy my baby, but struggle with things once my older two come home from school. My older 2 are constantly fighting and 6 yr old refusing to do homework.
    Dee - That's great at least 2 sleeping at the same time. I don't know how you manage with so many, you must be a very calm person.

hi all!
    Nickers - good to hear all is well now!

KLR - she's beautiful... as of October we will be keeping our fingers crossed for you that #2 comes along quickly My DH wants another one asap. but I think Aneta is my first and last ( not that he believes me )

Karen - mmmmmm send some of that choc fudge cake over here !!!... and its ok because im not starting my diet until MOnday you see

Dee - your little " team " is adorable , and I also dont know how you do it - well done!

Tanya - how are things going with Lucas?? is he settling on his own yet? or does he still need you to be there? I think u should invest in a sling, a lot of ppl are saying they work wonders

Kel - now that your period has returned , your ready for the next baby! hehe.. how are the twinies going?? I never received ur email can u send me their pics? [email protected] - thanks!

ummm i was meant to say something but i forgot ( pregnancy brain still with me ).
    haha lately ive been returning everything that Aneta doesnt like to the shops.. ( DH is embarrased to go shopping with me now ). Yesterday I took her for a walk and the stupid pram ( which i never liked ) kept squeeking and waking her up. So i went to Toys-R-US and told them i want my money back or another pram... and they agreed !! ( i got it 6 months ago ) haha. So we ended up getting a $400 Bertini one .. it doesnt squeek it FINALLY has a reversable handle, and I couldnt be happier.
    Now i just have to return the angelcare monitor to target and im all done

..as for the monitor, it doesnt really work for us. There is always someone in the room with Aneta when she is sleeping ( my rule )... and its so sensitive it picks up those movements. So when im sleeping and i move the doona it registers a movement and no alarm would sound if Aneta wasnt moving... ahh well only 18 more years and i'll stop worrying so much about her! ( heh yeah right! )

oops! milk time
    cya

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast