Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2006

Congratulations Tanya !!!! she did it !

congratulations Tanya!! welcome to the worl Lucas, well done cant wait to c some pics!

Congrats Tanya on the arrival of Lucas, hope you are enjoying your little bundle.

hugs xoxo

Woo Hoo!!!!!! We KNEW you could do it! How proud are you of you? Congratulations!!!!!

Cee_Cee99 Guest

Yeah for Tulip - my turn now...
    contractions started at 3.30am, have ebbed and flowed since - it is now 10am, and I just had my show (yucky - I did not realize it would look so gross)....so looks like I'm next.... wish me luck...
    will text Enigma when it is all over - oh so I'm excited.... finally.....

Ooh Good luck Ceecee! Am so glad it is finally happening for you!!! Can't wait to hear the news on Alexandra's birth!!!

As for our Alex, what a horrible night we had last night. He was so unsettled and with DH being unwell as well my nerves were shot to pieces. He hasn't settled as much up here in Karratha as down in Perth. We are putting it down to new envrionment, new sights and smells etc. Hope it eases off soon...

CeeCee it sounds like all systems go for you now, can't wait to hear how it all goes.

hugs xoxo

oh way to go ceecee! good luck and can't wait to hear the news!

gabysmum it would b a likely cause if Alex is unsettled. both nights after flying Nixon was unsettled. ive been lucky he has mostly been sleeping through from 10.30-11.30 to 6-7am. last night he woke at 3.15 and it took a nappy change re wrap & 4 more trips into him to get him back to sleep at 4.45am. then woke @ 6am for a feed and now just woken for his next @ 10.20am.

going to state of origin tonight. g/f is babysitting Nixon so hope he is a good boy for her.

Way to go Tanya....woohoo

Thinking of you Cee_cee, looks like all the June babies will finally be born.

I had a visit from the MCHN yesterday and it was great, Tori is now 150gm above her birth weight (now 3850gm) she has put on nealy 200gm in a week. I have been having a really tough time from about 8-9am till 1pm each day with her not settling and wanting to feed CONSISTENTLY...was really wearing me down. When the nurse asked how the feeding was going I just burst into tears, she told me that most babies have an unsettled time of about 4 hours in each 24 hour period, and that when they are with their mum they will just go after more food even if they are not hungry. She said the ebst thing I can do for me and her is to hand her over to DH or someone else to try and settle because if I am holding her she will smell my milk.
    Luckily enough my Mum was here at the time and because DH works for my mum and dad they have given him the rest of this week off and next week too if he needs it to try and get us settled into a routine.
    Tori is now waking every 2 hours for a feed overnight,,,,,,, and during the day so having him at home should help me get stuff done as well as getting some much needed sleep.

Anyway sorry no personals......... going to have a shower while I can. I hope everyone is doing well. I may get a chance to come back later and catch up on everyones news.

Congratulations Tulip!!!! You did it! You've joined us on the other side! And I hope you're on your way too CeeCee!!! Ali: Tori's feeding pattern sounds pretty tough ATM you poor darl, but don't worry, feeding patterns change quickly and before you know it you'll find that she's in a more managable one, for a little while at least. Dee: I was thinking of you and your sadness at probably never having another newborn this morning whilst I was folding cloth nappies... as I mentioned i share your sadness and I wonder how you are feeling about your own daughters having babies for you to bond with? You know how time flies; well I was thinking that before i know it Verity will probably be handing over her first baby for me to cuddle... it kinda helped with my sadness... so in future i'm going to steer my mind in that direction. I won't be placing any undue pressure on her though and I'm sure it's just a little strategy that will help me get through this current tough time of hormonal responses to sensitive issues... I've got plans to return to uni etc which will eventually serve to refocus my thoughts in the long-term. Anyhow I just wanted to let you know that I didn't overlook your last post on the issue Dee *hugs*... I've just been a little distracted with my mother until now... BUT! She's gone! Feels like a dark cloud has left the house... I've been vacuuming, burning insence, cleansing cleansing... and best of all i can enjoy being on BB again without feeling awkward... hope she doesn't log on herself when she gets back home to spy on me!

I've got to take the chance to have a quick shower too now like Ali... both boys asleep... rare opportunity. Can't wait to hear more news of CeeCee! back later!

Cee_Cee99 Guest

thanks girls,
    on my way to b/c now - 1.30, hope they don't send me back... its been OK so far, a few tears, but mostly OK btw. contractions.. just had 3 in a row which was too much, hence our decion to go to b/c, however now I'm OK?.... ahhhh....could be a loooong night...

You'll be right CeeCee. I hope the contractions stay regular and you wont be sent home.
    keep postivie, thinking of you!

Oh CeeCee! ((((((Hugs)))))) all the best darl! Will be thinking of you all afternoon/evening.... send us word via sms if you can when you reach the other side too! You can do it! Try not to worry... trust your body! Ooooh what else??? Stay in mental touch with your baby!!! Good Luck!!!

Ohhh Cee Cee yay for you. I said last night you sounded close to going. Big terrific peaceful birthing vibes to you babe.
    Congrats to Tanya, welcome Lucas.
    Wow we are very nearly all done. The last of our june babies and Ronan home now too. Fantastic isn't it.

I got my perscription in the mail today for the Mirena implant. I just sat there looking at it. I guess I can get it removed anytime if we decide to have another baby. It wouldn't be for a good 12 months anyway if we did decide to try again.

Baby Blues have definately subsided. I'm feeling really good.
    I didn't put any weight on being pregnant, Thank goodness as I am a big girl already. I lost 7 kg with the birth and have lost a further 4.6 kg. I'm really happy with that. And am going to keep at it. Well try to. I start at the gym next week and have my walking buddy nagging me already. Need to get healthy.
    Thanks girls
    Dee

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I have been missing in action lately. All is well. Jack and Charlee are 6 weeks old can you believe how time has flown??? They are both well. As is Miss Mia and Rowen and myself.

A huge congrats to Tulip on the arrival of Lucas. I just adore that name!

Good luck to Cee Cee. Hopefully you are done and all is well with you and bub!

Hope to be able to get back on soon.

Lotsa love and "I MISS YOUS" to everyone. Just a bit flat out atm.

Love Kel

Oooh, I wonder how Cee Cee is doing????
    Ali - I am so relieved after my Maternal Health nurse appt today - she's organising a lactation consultant for me to deal with attachment! It's mainly one side and the vasospasm isn't helping, either. I hope your situation picks up soon

Just finished feeding/changing Niall... came on to look for CeeCee news... none? Noticed Tulip has already got a little picture of Lucas on her ticker Very cute! How did she manage it? I guess she must be home... the B/C would have meant a short stay I suppose... Can't wait to hear your story Tanya!

littlerigger Guest

Still no news on Cee_cee??

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast