Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2006

littlerigger Guest

just a quick one as I mix up yet another bottle.

GOOD LUCK TANYA here's hoping you breeze through. I have faith in you!!

Yay Tulip!! Wish hadn't logged on too late to say that you should just have faith that there isn't that much to fear cos your body does all the work and your brain is just playing catch ups! Also, wish I'd written and posted my birth story so that you could have read it before going in to the BC...
    Oscar slept well last night, after I FINALLY got us to bed...really gotta get this routine thing happening!
    Well, I think this ravenous little monster wants another feed, and then I need a shower while he dozes off after a feed (have NO problem with him sleeping straight after a feed!).

Cee_Cee99 Guest

hi girls,
    just thougth I would pop in and say hi, see how you all are.... WOW, can't belive Tulip's waters have broken, I'm so happy for her...

no news here, i had some bleeding, and have had LOTS of painful contractions, but still nothing... I'm so upset which I know is silly, lots of people go over, it is just that everyday feels horrible, I feel like I am in no man's land, both in the real world and even here - I'm not a June Baby and I don't feel like a July Belly so I feel very issolated and alone... DH even stayed home from work yesterday for me, but he can't stay home every day...

anyway, that is not what I wanted to type, I actully wanted to type that I'm happy because I now have a date to be induced, which was nice of Amanda to pass it on...thankyou... I will go into Hospital on Sunday night at 8pm and then hopefully contractions will start on Monday... I understand that I now may not be able to go to the birth center and have a water birth as planned, but really I don't care anymore, I just want to see my baby girl......

take care Mummy's
    hopefully I will be able to chat more soon (sorry very self obsessed right now)....
    Luv
    CC

had an sms from Tanya at 8.30am- she was on her way to b/c but stuck in peak hour traffic !! good luck

cant write much more, holding Aneta - she wont stop crying

ceecee - ur one of us!!! we are all on this journey with you ....i check up everyday to see if u've had labour start... its like im still pregnant myself
    hang in there... only a few more days

littlerigger Guest

Aww Cee_cee. Just take the time to focus on you too. I kow going over can be frustrating but she wouldn't be staying in there if she didn't need to IYKWIM? Thinking of you darl!

(I'm getting good at these one handed replies while walking past the PC making bottles!!)

Kirsty77 Guest

Just wanted to pop in to wish Tanya heaps of quick labour vibes.You'll do great hun

Thinking of Tanya...
    CeeCee hang in there. i know i cannot say "i know how you feel" cause i don't but you must keep positive and each day is a day closer to meeting your little girl.
    do you have a mobile? Im not sure if you were posting at the time we all swapped numbers. Im sure i speak on behalf of everyone here we'd love to hear the good news when it happens. Even if you just text one person and they can pass the message on.

Ive been to the docs and basically just got a cold. can only take panadol and nasal spray. Im hoping Nixon doesn't get it so today just been expressing and bottle feeding him so he is not too close to my chest and breathing if thats at all possible. Im trying not to kiss him, never realised how much i did it until i try not too!
    Got Zantec to try Nixon with his reflux so c how it goes.

Cee_Cee99 Guest

No news from Tulip - hopefully she is doing well...

Nickers - I have Enigma's mobile number so if it is OK with her, I will send a text when (if) anything happens... I was just thinking that it the bath - that we are in the opposit of positions - he hee.. Hope your cold gets better - have you tried cups of boiling water with fresh ginger sliced into it with honey - always works for me (and will not hurt Nixon)... 3 cups should do it...

" I know going over can be frustrating but she wouldn't be staying in there if she didn't need to IYKWIM?" - thanks Candy, that made me feel better. I'm trying to think of anything positive as to why this is happening to me...

Alexandra Jayne is moving around so much it actually feels like she is trying to get out herself, it is so painful, esp. in the lower part of my belly (the kicks in the ribs are OK, but in the kidneys or whatever else is lower down really hurt).. Still lots of cramping as well.. oh well, I guess this is all part of it..

MIL had the nerve to tell me her sister went 2 weeks over and ended up giving birth to a still born - what a *****, don't know why she told me that but it was not what you tell someone who will be induced when she is 13 days over!!!

well, dh is home from work so I feel a little better now.. hopefully we will wake up to good news from Tulip.

Why do people think it's appropriate to tell you about other people's stillbirths? I agree, Cee Cee, I can't believe your MIL, of all people, would be one of these people! She's kicking away, anyway, so you know your baby is still with you! Hopefully you go into labour before the induction, it often happens that way, especially where the mother doesn't particularly want an induction!
    Fed Oscar before heading out to a doctor's appt (not baby related) today...was there 5 minutes in the waiting area and had already started feeding him (my first public BF!) when I realised that my left side was SATURATED! Lucky I was still wearing the jumper that DP hates and wanted me to take off (never mind the fact that he wasn't coming with me), otherwise I would have been down a layer and displaying my wet patch proudly...
    Gotta keep plugging on with stuff to do around here - some washing needs folding and then dinner will need to be eaten.
    Oh, good news, DP will start a casual job next week That'll keep some money rolling in - not big pay, but there's no more mortgage to pay, woo hoo!
    Must go, still thinking of Tulip...

CeeCee - waiting for the sms ... dont worry if its day or night , late or early because I no longer sleep / exist like a normal person thanks to my little bundle.. ( which Im sure you will be experiencing very soon hehe ).. if I am asleep the phone will be on silent mode so dont worry about waking me
    As for your MIL's comment - ignore it. People have a funny way of saying the most inappropriate things at the wrong time. You have done so well to get so far , and the only outcome is a positive one... only one more little hurdle left ( labour ) - and thats it ! .. Dont feel bad about being sick of it all , I didnt like being pregnant from the very beginning not just the end. In fact I hated it so much its put me off having more kids for the time being. So your feelings are normal.

IK - finally a ticker! woohoo .. were you stressed about taking Oscar out? I have been no where with Aneta :-/ I need to have more confidence in myself and her.

Nickers - hope your feeling better soon ! cant believe Nixon is already 2 and a half months old.. is it a bit easier now ? ( the sleep deprivation )

Candy - its amazing how many things can be done with one hand haha i never knew i had such talent.. I have this new permanant look now , baby in one hand and food , bottle , bib , nappy , wipes in the other .. not to mention the talcum powder all over my clothes hehe

Ok im outta here - my hair needs washing..
    Have a good night Junies

Enigma - yep, finally got me a ticker, I'm very chuffed about it, too!
    I wasn't nervous today, surprisingly, but it was cool to be chauffering my boy around When presented with the hungry baby scenario I paused for a split second and decided that my boy needed to eat and I had the goods, so everyone else could stare or whatever they needed to do, cos I was going to satisfy Oscar's appetite! I never thought I'd do it, but when it came to it I barely even thought about it And BF'ing has, apart from the suspected vasospasm, been a bit of a surprise delight cos Oscar gets the cutest look on his face when he's busily emptying the good stuff. I SO never thought I'd be a public BFeeder!

its funny isnt it , how pregnancy takes away all shame.
    I used to be embarrased to go to a gyno , and there I was in labour flashing to half the staff on the labour ward and the student doctor too.
    I never had boobs to be proud of ( more like 2 mozzie bites! ) .. 1st day after birth ( when I was still attempting to b-feed ) I had my top off not a care in the world that I had visitors in my room..
    *sigh* the things we do for our babies .. Im sure they will appreciate all our efforts when they are "grateful teenagers " hehe yeah righT!

Oh CeeCee *hugs* what an awful AWFUL thing for your MIL to say!!! Having twice been 2 weeks "overdue" myself i can sympathsise what you are going through and that comment is just about the most insensitive thing i could ever imagine

Once again I can't really relax and post anything substantial but I'm thinking of Tanya (poor thing! Can you imagine how stressed she would have been stuck in traffic... I wonder if we would have heard it on the news "a young mother gave birth on a Perth freeway today..." over here in the Eastern states?) I hope we hear from her via sms soon!!!

Went to playgroup for the first time since having Niall today... he slept from the time we left home to the time we were walking home - 3 hours later!!! Because i caught the train he was able to stay in his pram... if I'd driven there would have been lifting in and out of the car etc. All the mums at playgroup were so happy for me... nice to see smiling faces after looking at my mother's sullen one all week. She spent the day in the city today... she only speaks to Wade now... less than 24 hours before she's gone.

Have to help with Wade's bedtime now... look forward to coming back in here tomorrow afternoon when I can relax without daggers being sent my way everytime mother walks past.

Hi girls, well kids are feed and bathed and off to bed, dishes done and bfing Nathan, I'll shower soon and off to bed with my boys. I love co sleeping, we do a 10.30pm and a 5.30-6.30am feeds over night. He's growing so much, my little piggy. Had a shocker of a day with miss 3 and 1 today. Miss 3 pushed miss 1 off the tramp and split her head open in two spots, not badly, thank goodness. Miss 1 isn't allowed on the tramp so miss3 took it upon herself to getr her off. Both have driven me crazy today. Every time I'd turn around today they were into Nathan waking him up, got into things they aren't supposed to touch and tormented their sisters. Aaaarrggg. Drive me insane. Oh well the joys, lol. Got to work tomorrow, taking all five with me and then out to lunch with the girls as they have been bugging me to do luch or morning tea for the last week. Should be fun. Can't wait to hear the news on Tanya, Cee Cee you don't sound to far off darl, good luck, A big hi to everyone,
    bye Dee
    Ohh I finally put new photos up on the homepage
    bye
    Dee

Bath - heh I shouldnt be smiling , but I love the way you describe your mum , the tension is felt through my laptop ! Hang in there , whats another 24 hours
    Our babies are 3 weeks old today - OMG one more week and they are a month old !!
    Hows Niall going? Has he settled into some kind of routine yet? Aneta hasnt. STill dont really know if we are feeding her too much or too little.
    CHCN told us to let her have as much as she wants each feed ,but then make sure we dont feed her for at least 3 hours ( easier said than done ).. she hates the dummy , hates water , and cant be soothed by rocking.. *sigh* from 9am till 12 today all I could see was my babies gums ( she was screaming so much ) ..

Wonder how Tanya is going ?? No sms' s as yet. .. and no news broadcasts about a baby being born on the freeway !...

ok , ive been meaning to go and wash my hair for ages now - im seriously going this time
    cya everyone !

ok ok , im really going this time!
    Just wanted to say Dee , I had a look at your pics - you have a beautiful family , your 2 oldest girls look like you and the younger ones like your husband..
    .. Ive got a feeling your little man will be spoilt with that many sisters!

Oh, Dee, I love your photos! Your family is just adorable How happy do your girls look? And your sister is the dead spit of you. Great pics.

Girls, I have just sent a txt to Tanya wondering if everything is OK! Will update when and if I receive one back!
    "Just wondering if everything is ok. All the junies are thinking of you!"

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast