Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2007 #8

DD isn't until the 14th.....I'm sure there was someone before her.....just thought it was Caeleb

oh and clever me...........have no idea how I've done it but had to go have emergency appointment with a chiro today as my back was sooooooooooo tight and painful I could hardly walk and when I stood in front of the mirror flat footed my hip completely sat off to the right!! Looked ridiculous and made me feel ill! So apparently I have possibly over stretched the ligaments in my pelvis - yay me! So might take a couple of weeks to heal but I should feel right in a week or two

happy days

Ok, so when are all those precious FIRST EVER birthdays?!?!?!?! Tell me! Tell me!!

Mwa!!

Lewis is the baby of the bunch on 03 July . I know Mikayla is 01 July too.

ok, so here is what I've deducted thus far..........been doing a little research.......

Logan (laura133) - 3rd June
    Finn (Fletch) - 3rd
    Mackenzie (Jen) - 4th
    Oscar (Michelle71) - 8th
    Tyler (MelH) - 8th
    Ashley (PinkPalace) - 10th
    Dane (Missbanana) - 11th
    Ava (Tanz_Ava)- 14th
    Chloe (Charly) - 14th
    Imogen (lira21) - 14th
    Caeleb (Celsie) - 16th
    Rhys (Mummymummy) - 17th
    Christian (New Mummy) - 19th
    Diana (Starfish) - 19th
    Brianna (Nellnell) - 21st
    Nate (dragonstorm) - 22nd
    Lachie (Naomi54) - 23rd
    Rhianna (Jooleshere) - 24th
    Ashlyn (rylansmum) - 25th
    Aiden (Debbie) - 26th
    Aiden (mum2bee) - 26th
    Jackson (Mel_thekiwimum) - 27th
    Shayla (mum2cheekygirl06) - 28th
    Angus(Feathertop) - 29th
    Aliyah (MacKusz) - 1st July
    Mikayla (Teepee2) - 1st
    Lewis (MumofLewis) - 3rd
    Lee (Meegm) - 7th

Unsure:

DS (Jadelil) -
    Ashleigh (Princessmya) -
    Mackenzie (danielle78) -
    ?? (Lexismum) -

I'm sure I've missed someone!! So please let me know and I can update this list! (also let me know if names/dates are wrong!!)
    (I'm sure there are others floating but these are those that I have remembered/found through the baby buddies group)

So according to the list:

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY LOGAN!!!

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY FINN!!!

(for tomorrow! 3June08)

Mwa!!
    Last edited by Charlyfrog; June 3rd, 2008 at 04:24 PM. Reason: more bubby birthdays to add!! yay!

good work charlyfrog

happy birthday logan!!!

i think that something like what you have done should become a sticky somewhere.
    im very impressed.

by the way way ive started a blog. it is a bit heavy reading the moment but its my thoughts and an explanation of my life with my baby and my wife to date. hopefully it will get a bit easier to digest next entry. like to get the bad out of the way first..

im not sure how to link yet so i will trust you can find it for yourself

ciao
    dragonstorm

OMG Charly - how did you work that out???

girls in bed, DH out for a couple of hours - puter all to myself!!!!! hehe

poured through this and the previous thread...that was the only other thread still around to read

dragonstorm - found your blog..........goodness! you're an amazing person and husband and father! thank you for sharing your story... and it makes your new job even more yay!

in a beautiful beachy community with few people

Big round of to Charlyfrog! thats is great! Hope you feel better soon, that sounds very painful.

to Logan - laura133 hope you have a fantastic day!

Whats everyone getting for birthday pressies?

Dane has decided to wake so bye for now!

Happy Birthday Logan & Finn!!!
    We hope you both have a brilliant day!

OMG I cant believe the birthday's have started already!!!

I remember Princessmya's Ashleigh being one of the first from our belly buddies thread to be born but I cant remember the date.

Charly hope your feeling better soon - you must be in so much pain Great job on the list too - I wonder if we can get one of the mods to add it to the intro post at the beginning of the thread??

In searching I have my suspicions that Princessmya and PinkPalace are one and the same! .... I could be wrong but I'm sure I just read PinkPalace's birth story for Ashley and it is in fact Princessmya!!! Anyone confirm or deny this?!?!

I think you're right Charly. I was looking through the June/July 07 threads and saw PinkPalace in there but I dont remember that name at all so I think it must be Princessmya!!!

And how weird is it reading through those old posts!!! All that talk about cheeseburger cravings and braxton hicks - tooo funny!!!

I know! its amazing how fast time really has gone! And now we all have these little independant (of sorts!) beings who are just too adorably cute!!! I forget all the aches, pains, toilet bowl bonding moments as well as the yeowchies that came with pushing a watermelon out a hole the size of a lemon!!!!!!!!!!!! .....

....sorry! tmi........

*sigh* almost makes me want to do it a third time................

........doesn't help that my 3&1/2 year old is now asking, "when is mummy going to the doctors so they can get another baby out her tummy?!?!"

LOL God I was forever with my head in the toilet bowl and we probably couldnt count the number of times we said "sorry tmi"!!!!

Its all just a distant memory now isnt it - time to do it again I say

Oh my! the things that got us talking...........the things we'd describe!! Eeeeevvvvvveryyyyyyyyyyyone knew what we went through in the loo........pre pg and post pg!!!! In detail!!!

.......something only pg hormonal chickens would get imo Ooh I don't mean to offend you dragonstorm ..... you probably get it more than most....after all you're here!!!

And I'd do it alllllllllllllllllllll again!!! ....most days

Just need DH to be on the same page with that one hehe. Ah well, DD#1 is doing the hard yards for me, asking away. Bless her cotton little precious 3yr old socks!!

Well hopefully DD#2 manages to convince daddy then Charly

Speaking of which... I started injections again on Monday so who knows I might be flashing a BFP soon!!!

:goodluck2: Good luck Teepee!

charlyfrog,

being on this site has opened my eyes even wider. i didnt realise 'MY GIRLS' could be so gross!!!

luckily for me and DW she didnt physically sick but she was nauseous for about an hour every lunch time and she said she wished could spew and relieve the feeling....dont know what would be better.

i have the day off work today but i cant enjoy it as i have NATEs cold and as you all know us men get the cold worse than you chicks so am about to go back to bed with my phone in case i have to call ambulance

ciao
    dragonstorm

Dragonstorm!! You're too funny!! Hope you feel better soon...........lol on the ambulance suggestion.........yes, us girls are soooooooo gross!! And I understand your DW just wishing she could throw up - bizarrely enough, you actually do feel better!! Yes. We're odd, hehe.

Teepee!! I completely concur with MumofLewis.... :goodluck2: for your !!!

Well DH went back to work today after having just over 6weeks off for leave!!! Happy for the leave, miss him already! But omg!! Sooo hard atm with this darn back/hip guff.....not very helpful for picking up moochies.......good thing for tiles......just slide her across them.... hahahahahahahaha!!

Oh and can't forget......

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY MACKENZIE

Have a great day Jen!! xx

Mwa!!

hey and btw dragonstorm......good idea re: sticky for birth dates.............I think there is a similar thing with the belly buddies - they have estimated due dates at the start of each thread.

So hope you don't mind but have taken the idea to the mods and see what they think saves trying to rack our brain each year for birthday dates hey?!?

Feeling better yet??

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast