Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2007 #9

Celsie- can you imgaine my ?? with EDD... i havent had a period since September 2006!!! yes 2006 the AF before i fell pregnant with Ashley! lol.. be interesting to see when i actually go into labour !

Also we didnt tell anyonw until 18 weeks... that was interesting (seeing we lived with family from 7-17 weeks pregnant)... no one noticed and we had to keep it a secret until after my sis' baby shower as not to ruin her surprise! hehe.

I lurk more than post these days Good to see there are more slightly nutty women like myself who are walking the path to a new addition with the challenges of our 14 month olds. My EDD is the 25th December but the hospital has put me 2 days later too (27th) which is fine by me - less chance they will push for an induction early They say it is so many months (can't remember if it is forward of back) plus 2 days. Weird considering their *wheel of fortune* gives me the same date as I had in the first place

Congratulations girls!!!

Wow...i have been away for a few weeks and all this amazing news comes in!!!

Congratulations to all the new mummas 2B, that is excellent news...how exciting!!
    Its sad to think that Ashlyns pregnancy and birth were my last, as i really cant see myself being able to deal with having 3 children...there is a small window of maybe...but it wont be until Ashlyn is at school atleast haha

I hope everything goes smoothly for you all and you all get the flavours you want hehe

No real news on our front, Ashlyn has been walking pretty much since 10/11 months and nothing is stopping her, she only has 8 teeth and she is still a tiny little thing we are just cracking into the size 0s and maybe 1s..she tips the scales at approx 10kg!!! She doesnt really talk much she says mumma dada, taa, bubba and the rest are just little grunts haha

Well take care everyone...so happy for you!!

Woohoooooooooooooooooooooo on all those beautiful baby bellies!!! !!! So excited for you all!!! Please keep us up to date tooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Rylansmum - same boat as you lovey My GP asked me the other day, "So when's your next?" (have known her for years and now she asks me every visit, lol) To which I explained that DH would've already had the snip if I had said yes! She went all counselly on me and said not to let him until I was absolutely positively sure that I was done, lol. She said she had to negotiate for her third.......weird concept personally, hehe. I mean, how do you "negotiate" to have a baby?!?

Anywhos, missing my DH like crazy as he is away for a week leaving me with a 3&3/4 year old and 14month old...................again I feel the need to express myself = well we're all still in one piece

Love to all & chat soon,
    Mwa!!

Hi everyone

Congratulations to the mew mummys to be - Celsie and Teepee (and a belated one to Michelle and PinkPalace)! I must admit that I am slightly jealous, as although we are not TTC (haven't decided if we want to have another bub or if 1 is enough), even if I wanted to I couldn't as AF still hasn't returned (although that is a very good thing on so many levels).

Question - are any of you not planning on having any more children, i.e. stopping at one? We are still thinking about whether we will try for another one down the line or not. What are your opinions? What are the advantages and disadvantages of having only one child?

Charly - hope you're holding up okay with your DH away. You must be supermum. I only have one baby and am not sure if I could do a weekend, let alone a week by myself. Hope it goes well for you.

Rylan's mum - good to hear from you. Like Ashlyn, Diana is still only a little thing too - she is in size 0 mostly and weighs 9.1kg. She talks a lot, but is not quite walking by herself (loves to walk holding my hand though).

Debbie - good to hear from you too. Hope things are going well for you and Aiden.

Hi to everyone else.

Starfish - obviously we arent stopping at one. (lol - too late)... BUt we are stopping at 2. This is way we have having them so close (16 months apart).

Hi All
    A huge Congratulations Tina. I am soo happy for you. Its amazing that you & Celsie will be belly buddies again.

My grumpy little man that woke up to early this morning is preventing me from saying more.. but, i will try and get back soon to update.

xx

Starfish - DH was not convinced to go again after DD#1 for a while. He was so in love with his new little princess that he wasn't sure if he'd have room for any more plus he enjoys toddler stage far more than baby stage........always in for a tussle However, after much pondering and working through his logical side eg school fees, wedding costs involved by having a daughter , hehe he thought it might be fun to have stacks on with 2 so now after 2 he's done, as I keep lamenting to you all

I must admit that I am bias to 2+ kidlets in a family but for kooky reasons, hehe. More children = more grand children etc..... I looooooooooooooooooove big families!!! I do love listening to my girls play and giggle with each other . I think its great that DD#1 is now learning more skills such as sharing etc on a daily basis and DD#2 is now naturally growing up with those skills if that makes sense? Also, on a slightly selfish plain, titter titter, to have the girls occupied with each other can give me those oh so precious 2 minutes to myself!

Anyways, just my take on it but I'm a loud, kooky nut, as Celsie so accurately put it so bring on the menagerie here!! Lol!!

lol Charly re stacks on... such a boy!

Well today we went on a trial of day care. PUtting ashley up to the toddler group through signing a disputed age form she is only 3 weeks of 15 months so not too bad

She did ok... freaked out a few time with the foam painting lol

But she is going to start next wednesday 1 day a week... whether it is preg hormones or not i was sad! especially when she got sad

PinkPalace!! I think you probably would've felt the same pg or not, its a mummy thing Thinking of you sweets

Yes PP I can imagine how sad it was, I'm dreading that day Not that I think Lewis will care!!

Starfish - I wasn't sure if I would want 1 or 2 kids due to age and infertility etc, but what made me think about it was when we went on holiday, I thought that when Lewis is older how nice it will be if he has a brother or sister to play with at times like that rather than just be with us. Also my niece is an only child and she is forever playing little games on her own which is good that she uses her imagination, but quite sad that she has to do that on her own!! It is a hard decision because its about the next 20 years, not just having another baby isn't it. Oh well there is plenty of time to decide......

Lewis has had the worse cough and cold this week bless him. So lots of sleepless nights

oh. my. good. golly. gracious. ai ai yai..............me! Slight vent moment lest my brain implodes......

when the best laid plans go up whatsits creek............. remember how I mentioned in an earlier post that so far, us 3 girls are all in one piece as DH was away for a week..............physically we are all in one piece but today, my mental state blew a fuse to the point I had to ring Dh to debrief and have him have a chat to my eldest..........aarrrggh! She is so SO frustrating at the moment as it doesn't matter my approach, she refuses to listen and prefers her own agenda. DD#1 is not yet 4 but stone the crows!!! That child has the stubborn will power of steel! And all I wanted her to do was put those darn wooden blocks back in the tub.......................

sorry, today was very much not fun

DH is coming home today!!! AND DD#2 went and did her first tiny shuffle forward on her little feet Could've waited a couple more hours, lol! But it was only tiny - I still rang DH and told him and he called her a little rabbit but was pleased to hear that it was only a tiny shuffle

Oh and I dropped the lounge on my finger trying to get toys out from under it......

So all in all, a rather eventful morning!!

Yeah for DH back Charly!!

Well wondering if it is all the same with your bubs.
    Ashley has been showing such a range of emotions lately - tantrums (yay), Angry, sad, scared (the garbage truck freaks her out lol), happy, faking laughs and falls.

And her new favourite word is NO... she walks around saying it perfectly no no no no! lol mmm i wonder what we say too often heeh.

I am off to spotlight this morning to their manchester sale to buy her sheets for her single bed.. and maybe even find a mattress.. not sure how a 7 month pg woman with a 14 month old will lug it out of the store.. .but i am sure if i play damsel in distress i can convince some to rachet it to the roof racks lol.

Might try her in her big bed this weekend... i am just excited... have sewn up her doona cover and bought the base!

We gave one of our dogs away yesterday and looking to rehoome our other one. It is very sad as DD goes to the back door and says 'mya'.... and she isnt there

Oh that is sad PP, she must have loved her Oh well she will have a new toy to play with very soon.....!

Lewis said his first word yesterday....CAR! He's said it a few times and in front of DH too. It's very cute isn't it when they speak.

How are the other pregnant ladies getting on??

Congrats Charly on the shuffles she's now just another step closer to being a big girl!! LOL Hope your fingers ok

PP we've recently given our 2 dogs up too. Its sad isnt it. At first Mikayla used to go straight to the back door when we got home expecting them to be there but now I think she's forgotten all about them. We do miss them but we love the fact that Mikayla can now go in and out as she pleases and has full-reign of the back yard.

This pregnant lady is doing ok Sarah. No real symptoms yet, which is worrying me a little, but apart from that all is good. Wish you all were doing this with Celsie & I again!!

Kayla has a bit of a runny nose at the moment. I had the flu last week and DH has it now so no doubt she'll be getting a little worse before she gets better. We had a bit of a breakthrough last night - she slept in her portable cot (in our room) till 6.30am!!! The funny thing is, the one night we get the bed to ourselves and were able to stretch out, I woke up with a really sore neck - I think my body has just gotten used to laying in one spot on the edge of the bed!!

I'm going to post a selfish post, because I don't have anyone to talk to and no-where else to post this...

I'm feeling really really down at the moment. We were supposed to go to my friend's surprise 30th on the weekend. Caeleb had (and still has) a cold since mid last week, so I told her that I wouldn't be able to catch up with her for her birthday and we'd have lunch the following week. No worries. Last night, I sent her a text, asking how her birthday was, she replied, "Great, where were you guys?" I don't understand why she assumed I'd be there, knowing I had a sick child. Anyway, I wrote back, reminding her that Caeleb was still quite sick. Her reply. "Poor thing". I know this is probably petty pregnancy hormones, but WTF!!! I didn't even get so much as a birthday card for my last birthday AND when I do organise to meet with her, she ALWAYS calls 5 minutes before and cancels, saying one of her kids is sick... and all she can manage is POOR THING?!?

This pregnancy is getting me down too. It's so hard not being able to tell anyone. When I was pregnant with DS, I was treated like gold. From the moment we knew of his existence, DH would talk to my belly and rub it an look after me. This time... forget it. He doesn't even acknowledge the baby unless I say something. I mean, he'll tell Caeleb about his baby brother or sister, but there's no belly rubs or talking to this little one. It makes me so mad! I feel like going to the ultrasound without him!!! The two people IRL that do know, don't even mention the pregnancy in their conversations to me. They're so focused on their lives at the moment (one just had a baby and one is about to)... And with the lack of obvious interest from DH, I feel like this baby and I don't mean a thing to anyone!

oh celsie!
    Dont fret honey! think of it as your little secret.. i used to smile knowing that i had a little bub in there just for me!

Well Ashley... mmm what can i say. She was outside and bending over to get a tennis ball and our dog - yes the dog! jumped up on her back and knocked her over. She fell onto the brick window edging and now has a 1cm gash about 4mm wide in her forehead. still bleeding a little!

mmmm so close eye on her tonight - it was so loud against brick! i heard it from inside (she was outside with DH)... so hoping all will be ok with the head trauma! Will take her to GP tomorrow to see if she needs a suture or two!

mmmmm

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast