Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2007 #9

Thanks PP! I had a huge bawl when DH got home. Opened the floodgates and now I have very puffy eyes... but I feel better.

Poor Ashley. I hope it doesn't leave a scar.

Oooh Celsie, don't worry I'm sure once everyone knows it will be exciting again. Mind you I suppose nothing will be like the first time we were pregnant as everything is all so new and different then. But as soon as your bump is showing people will start commenting etc.
    And as for your friend, I know exactly how you feel. I have a friend who only rings when she wants something and totally forgot Lewis's first birthday. It made me really mad especially as neither of us have our own family here I thought she would have made an effort. Anyway rise above it and she will come round no doubt.

PP poor Ashley. Is she angry with the dog now?

Teepee - How funny that you woke up with a stiff neck Meanwhile Mikayla was having a lovely sleep!! I was wondering if you were suffering morning sickness this time. Hopefully you won't then. Have you done the ring thing yet on your tummy? We want to know what it is in there....

It probably will - it is a good job!

Heres to another 34 weeks or hormonal outbreaks Celsie!!! cheers lol...

LOL - You're too funny PP!

Sarah - I've thought about just ending things with her so many times. She lets me down constantly and I spend more time crying about things she's done than enjoying her friendship. Your ring test gave me mixed results depending on where I put it. One side girl, one side boy... so I guess we'll have to wait another 35 weeks to find out!

We just had a big woo hoo moment in our little family. Caeleb walked up to the gate leading to his bedroom, rattled it and was pointing. DH said... "Caeleb do you need to do poos on your potty?" Caeleb nodded. And he asked again. Again he nodded. So, I took him through, sat him on the potty and he did POOS!!! :woot:

I'm so proud of him!!!

i cant believe caleb is doing the yep need to poo already wow!
    i ask ashley and nothing ... lol i know when she is doing it though and i have her in the toliet with me and tel her what i am doing lol.. grose but hey... and still nothing!
    thats one smart kid!

Oh celsie i have had my fair share of homronal outbursts and they still come!!
    lol

Oh Celsie!! See now we have to bump into each other whilst singing playschool songs so i can live vicariously through you having another baby!! You sure there's only one in there, lol! And completely get your scenario with your 'friend'.......you can only sow so much and if there's no reaping, time to look for more fruitful soil........ woah, that was a tad deep for me! Better put that one in my keepsake box! Ha ha ha!

And.......How clever is your little man?!?!?!?! Goodness me what a smart cookie! DD#2 just stares at me and goes all serious and grunts, hehehe.

How is Ashley PinkPalace? Lol at MumofLewis' question as to whether Ashley is angry at the dog! How are things with the dog situation for you anyways? I saw your thread about your puppies thinking of you love xx

MumofLewis - yay for your little chatter box! Too cute. Atm, DD#2 says "daddy" for everything, just with different inflictions, lol. Oh "bup" is up and its "yes" for every question you ask.........would you like some more milk, "yes", are you a moose? "yes" Oh I'm a silly mummy......

And yes, how are you Teepee2?!?!? Thinking of you too sweets xx Hope all is well and that morning sickness won't cause you any mischief!

Well DD#2 has decided that that one day of a few steps was plenty for her, lol. If DH & I position ourselves and stand her up etc to walk, she laughs, balances and then drops and crawls to me, lol. She did do 3 really good steps when DH got home, so better than the shuffle which made DH quite happy.

One thing that is bugging me is that she keeps getting the sniffles! Argh! She seems to come good for a while and then a bit snuffly to really snuffly to disappeared snuffles. I don't get it because she eats and drinks well (has heaps of h2o as well as her formula at meal times) and has 2 naps of approx 1-1&1/2 hours daily, in bed around 7-ish, awake around 7-ish in the morning.......so why the sniffles?!? She is currently with sniffles and they have been around for almost a week now I think, no temp, no cough......and they just won't go away! Ridiculous really.

Hi to Serenity and Dragonstorm and all other presh June buddies whom we haven't seen for a while.
    Been thinking about you two in particular S & D so hope all is well with Mackenzie & Nate..... hows Mackenzie sleeping Serenity?? Hows the tree Dragonstorm?? Lol!! Sorry, cheeky

Well off to have a browse and cuppa and snuggle in bed with the olympics (DH put our old TV in our room and I'm loving it!!) Chat soon!

Mwa!!!

She is ok. she will have a scar - so i am imagining her at 16... i hate you mum for giving me a scar... lol

No she has forgiven the dog but is a litle stand off ish

as for the dog situation.. we are having hourly timeslots for viewing Cruz lol... there has been so much interest that we think it is only fair to meet everyone!

Oh Celsie!! See now we have to bump into each other whilst singing playschool songs so i can live vicariously through you having another baby!! You sure there's only one in there, lol! And completely get your scenario with your 'friend'.......you can only sow so much and if there's no reaping, time to look for more fruitful soil........ woah, that was a tad deep for me! Better put that one in my keepsake box! Ha ha ha!
    And.......How clever is your little man?!?!?!?! Goodness me what a smart cookie! DD#2 just stares at me and goes all serious and grunts, hehehe.

How is Ashley PinkPalace? Lol at MumofLewis' question as to whether Ashley is angry at the dog! How are things with the dog situation for you anyways? I saw your thread about your puppies thinking of you love xx

MumofLewis - yay for your little chatter box! Too cute. Atm, DD#2 says "daddy" for everything, just with different inflictions, lol. Oh "bup" is up and its "yes" for every question you ask.........would you like some more milk, "yes", are you a moose? "yes" Oh I'm a silly mummy......

And yes, how are you Teepee2?!?!? Thinking of you too sweets xx Hope all is well and that morning sickness won't cause you any mischief!

Well DD#2 has decided that that one day of a few steps was plenty for her, lol. If DH & I position ourselves and stand her up etc to walk, she laughs, balances and then drops and crawls to me, lol. She did do 3 really good steps when DH got home, so better than the shuffle which made DH quite happy.

One thing that is bugging me is that she keeps getting the sniffles! Argh! She seems to come good for a while and then a bit snuffly to really snuffly to disappeared snuffles. I don't get it because she eats and drinks well (has heaps of h2o as well as her formula at meal times) and has 2 naps of approx 1-1&1/2 hours daily, in bed around 7-ish, awake around 7-ish in the morning.......so why the sniffles?!? She is currently with sniffles and they have been around for almost a week now I think, no temp, no cough......and they just won't go away! Ridiculous really.

Hi to Serenity and Dragonstorm and all other presh June buddies whom we haven't seen for a while.
    Been thinking about you two in particular S & D so hope all is well with Mackenzie & Nate..... hows Mackenzie sleeping Serenity?? Hows the tree Dragonstorm?? Lol!! Sorry, cheeky

Well off to have a browse and cuppa and snuggle in bed with the olympics (DH put our old TV in our room and I'm loving it!!) Chat soon!

Mwa!!!

um not sure how come my post popped up twice......weird

Charly - I couldn't believe how long it took Lewis to actually walk from when he did those shuffles, it was a good month and he too would have days where he wouldn't even bother to attempt it!! Mind you if DD2 is your last then I'm sure you are in no rush for her to get a move on!! (Note the IF)

And maybe DD2 has an allergy causing the sniffles? That's the only explanation I can think of .

Lewis is up to his old tricks, he's lulled us into a false sense of security by waking at 6am for the last few weeks and then wham just as we start enjoying our normal night's sleep, he is up at 4.30am ready to play!!! Last night was the 3rd night in a row, so I'm not happy Jan! I can't feel any new teeth but I do hope that is what it is, as it worries me!! Who would guess I would have such an early riser with my fondness of a good lie in!!!

Hehehehe, oh you're too funny MumofLewis....... if ............. you're right though, not in any hurry at all. Hope your little man grasps how precious sleep truly is and how wonderful a sleep in is ......... oh if I only I appreciated it more as a child, lol! Hope he settles back soon lovey xx

Oh Charly - you're quite welcome to live through me right now. I'm feeling less than impressive. I've had a shower though and have drank a half glass of ginger beer and feel a little better. I've not eaten much today, except for a few pieces of dried Mango, because I just don't "feel" like eating. Although, I am craving for one of those horrible packet currys with the rice and sauce, creamy chicken one... I think only God knows why!

What session are you going to Charly? We've got tickets to the 2nd one. I actually saw a woman the other day that I thought might be you (probably not... but I really enjoy Charly Spotting!) Caeleb and I were walking near Woolworths with is Monkey Backpack on and he fell over and this kind looking woman with two girls, smiled sweety at me as I picked him up. She had brownish/red hair wavy and would have been in her late 20's early 30's.

Caeleb is being a little imp at the moment. I'm asking him if I can see his teeth and he's shaking his head and laughing at me! He's just has his 4th tooth pop through. I know, he's slow. But they're beautiful little white toothy pegs and I'm very proud of him. He's biting all his toys and just thought he'd come try out my the sleeve to my top and accidentally bit me! OUCH! Maybe there are more teeth on the way?

Will be back a bit later to reply to posts. My little Imp keeps pushing buttons and is walking to the kitchen gate... I think he wants a bottle, bink, bottom change and bed!

gday all.....im back!

sorry about being a bit neglectful of my ladies recently but ive been preoccupied with a boy...Nate is now running, oh the days of placing him in the centre of the room and there hed stay. teeth everywhere, dribble everywhere, runny poo everywhere, books everywhere, blocks everywhere and the other associated stuf also everywhere.

just had a look at the last couple of pages to catch up and i must say congratulations to all of you that are pregers. good work, i think. dont envy the sick bit though. were still thinking but the way nate has begun acting lengthens our resolve.

ATTITUDE!!!! he doesnt get it from me finally he sleeps from 7pm till 5am. never in my life have i gone to bed at 930 and been asleep by 935 until now. full on man...

pp sorry to hear about the accident. DS is always falling and then bouncing back up calmly walking over to us and then starts to cry. blood and dribble go a long way. DW freaked first time he cut his lip. me being the male and brave said its ok honey it looks worse than it is. reality- fat lip for a week

Nates in day care four days a week now and its funny to see his face when we pull up outside. he knows where hes going and cant wait to get inside. after i hand him over and say bye he gives me a wave and says uh! sooo cute!

well looking for work again. i think my last two choices have been a bit stressful for me. i copped a lot of abuse from people at the gokart track, and theres no sales dog in my blood(but riding the bikes was fun). so i start again hopefully in an office where i can feel that the pressure isnt on me so much. since the "incident" i have issues with pressure and trust issues as well, so who knows whats going to happen.

charly frog- youll be happy to know that the tree is finally gone. DW and i chainsawed it last week and now half has been put in the fireplace to keep us warm. had marshmallows the other night too.....yyyuuuuummmmm!!!!!

oh hope to keep in touch more now

ciao
    dragonstorm

mum of lewis
    please note the 17th was the full moon! DS did same
    Last edited by dragonstorm; August 21st, 2008 at 09:24 PM. Reason: forgot name

Dragonstorm - awwwwwwwww marshmellows?!?!?!?! Sounds simply fab!! Hope you find that cracker of a job! Understanding the trust issues too. You'll get there, just take your time and cut yourself some slack.......what you experienced was huge and will take time, give yourself that.

Celsie - WE'RE GOING TO THE SAME SESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much has happened and I was at woolworths the other day but I can't remember much....I can't even remember if my hair was down or not, how embarrassing! Was the woman holding a brown headed girl?!?!?! Did she look vague as well as smiling?!?! Now I am racking my brain.................... Will have eyes peeeeeeeeeeeeled tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! Oh its going to be so hard to pay attention to the concert now knowing that you are there! So excited!!!!

Well, I am no longer inviting friends over for coffee.............having DH away for a week has sent both my charming mooch heads completely off kilter!! To the point that I had a close friend over today, whom the girls know very well, and all they did was act as though I was going away forever (didn't even leave the room to go spend a penny ) and they were loud and all over me!! Ai yai yai!!! THEN!!! Miss 3&3/4 decided that now was the time to grab her baby sister by the hair and pull her across the floor........WT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Stunned people. I was completely stunned! Definite wall time punishment there! Lah-lee lah-lee lah-lee!! I tell you! Anywhos, friend left, girls shut godzilla away and out came cinderella......... So DH is aware that when he is home, I will be out for coffee occasionally, hehe.....

And DD#2 decided to do another lot of 3 steps to DH so cute to watch her prepare as I stand her up, up go her arms above her head, lol, toooooo cute!! Oh and then DD#1 wants to do the same so she pretends she is the baby trying to walk between DH & I as well. Interesting times with her atm, so one day at a time.

Okeedokee, really should get ready for bed. Take care all!

Mwa!!

in a beautiful beachy community with few people

WOW!! CONGRATS TO CELSIE AND TEEPEE!!!!

So much has happened in such a shortish time with you all! Dam, i have sat here for the last .. i dunno how long and read through all your posts and didnt take notes and now I cant remember!

BUt... yay to all the bubs who have started walking!! Dragonstorm - i hear you loud and clear with the running, blood, drool etc! I think Dane and Nate are quite similar. I went to the clinic on wed to have a check up and my little boy, is not so little at all.. He weighs 15kg, yes 15kgs, and is 87cm tall... He has gone off the charts again, but this time the other end! When he was about 5-6mths old he went below the averages, now he is above.. But he sleeps like a champion, from 6-7pm til, he may wake at 6amish and DH will give him a small milk cup (100mls) and then he will sleep til 8-8.30am. but if he wakes after 7am, we are up. It is great, he has taken on my sleep schedule! He also has 14 teeth, with his eye teeth very bulged. I have to say I think his amber necklace does help him alot. We had it off for a few days and he was soooo wingey and upset.Put it back and he was normal again... He has rosy rosy cheeks but doesn't seem to be in too much pain.

I am soo amazed at the bubs who are getting to know the potty. Dane comes in the loo with me alot and we have a potty in there, but i am not sure he really understands... How did you guys start? Can you give me some ideas on how I start to introduce him to it? Any advice and ideas would be greatly appreciated, cos I really have no idea how i go about it all.. I have looked at books and stuff but some real life experience would be great.

well I have noticed the time and must go to bed, so sorry no personals, you gals are chatter bugs and too much has happened!

Dragonstorm - funny that, a few women at playgroup mentioned the full moon, some of their kids woke up early too. How cute that Nate loves daycare. I hope Lewis gets that excited. Good luck with the new job, I'm sure you will find something soon that you will feel happy and secure in.

MissBanana - What a whopper Dane is, I thought Lewis was a big boy! And what a great sleeper too!

What are you all going to do about dummies? I hate Lewis having one (actually he has 2 one in his mouth and one in his hand). He only has it for bed but I can't imagine taking it off him until he is old enough to understand. Apparently putting it on the xmas tree is a good one.

Also has anyone's molars taken weeks to come through>? Half of 1 of Lewis's popped through about 6 weeks ago but the other half only popped through a bit but doesn't seem to be growing down so it's like he's constantly teething. It's as if his gums are too thick! His other 3 molars were fine so I'm a bit concerned.

MofL
    Ashleys 4 molars took about 6 - 8weeks to full come though. some nights wer good some terrible! lol
    As for dummies - ashley only has hers when she is in bed... it stays in bed. We made it a fun game that when she gets out of bed she throws the dummy back in and claps!
    We did this about 8 months...

Finally she is still asleep! she too has been up at 6am the past few days. We are going shoppin gwith my sister and her newborn (going to try out the toddler seat on my p&t as a test drive for #2 lol)... will see how ashley responds to having a baby under her! lol

Day care #1 day went ok - they said she was very upset for the first few hours and had to wheel her in the pram...only had a tiny sleep (1.5hrs) and was a little more adventorous in the arvo - more watching and see what the other kids were doing then playing. I hope she learns to like it ad have fun.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast