Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in March 05 #5

Well Zander loooves chocolate!! He had 2 little solid eggs and a nibble on his Elegant Rabbit. The elegant rabbit was from my sister, not sure if you guys remember the picture last year of him with one?? Anyway she got him one this year as well to compare how big he has grown! We then went down to the beach & it was beautiful. I've had a nanna nap as well. So all in all a great day here

Hope everyone else is having a good one.

*ETA*
    I have updated Zander's site with some Easter piccies

Hi girls ,
    HAPPY EASTER!!
    Hope the bunny came to everyone. Unlike all your babies Eliza is more fasinated with the foil and I spent the day hooking my finger into her mouth to retrive shiny bits she bit off. I have a lovely stash that is only going to go waste 8-[ if I dont eat them.
    Going through major emotional problems here at the moment. I have never left Eliza longer than a few hours. I have a function in Melbourne on Friday. Eliza is staying with my parents ...even though Nick is home 8-[ DON'T ASK!. I'm getting teary now....its just so hard, I'll probably not go
    Bec

Bec
    It's totally normal to be scared about leaving Eliza.I'm not even going to mention the other person!!!!!!!It's totally up to you, but I would see how she went without you around.
    I'm freaking about how Liz goes on Thursday when I drop her off at kinder for the first time!
    Bella had a really good sleep before even though it was only for about 2 hrs, she usually nods off at 8pm and then wakes at 9, but tonight she hopefully will sleep from 9 on!

ange-par Guest

Hi Guys.

Am feeling much better today. We had to go and see the parents of the bride today to apologize for SIL's behaviour. I should have just snotted her one and then I would have felt much better.

Ella is much better today and having a nap at the moment. She got 4 easter eggs and loves chocolate. She even knows that the foil has to come off.

Am about to light the fire and curl up with a cuppa and my dogs while she is napping.

Catch you later

This is a pretty exciting little brag on my part. I couldn't believe it.

I was just hanging Jenna's nappies on the drying rack, and she starting grabbing wet ones out of the basket and hanging them up on the rack too!! Isn't that amazing? Well I though it was, cause I think sometimes we are all guilty of underestimating our little rascals, specially at the momentwhen they are such sponges.

Now if I can just train her not to pull them off again!!! It would be a perfect world.

Hope everyone else is well - has anyone elses baby got constipation from chocolate?? Jenna hasn't had much before yesterday, and has cried when she did her last 2 poos..... Hmmmm

Gotta go and do baby bed things.
    Fi

Hey girls! How are we all?

We are well

Fi, what a great little helper you have Violet just pulls the folded washing on the floor, so the futher away from any washing... the better!!

Bec... I hope you are all doing well... I am sorry to hear that Nick is being a... norty person... So go out and enjoy yourself!!

Anyway, really haven't much to write... just thought I had better pop in

Tanya

PrincessKaileesMama Guest

Hey girls - i hope everyone had a good easter!

Fi - Kailee has had really BAD constipation since she was 3mths old and weaned herself and was put on formula. The chocolate actually helped a little, but its certainly not unusual for her to scream when trying to have a poo! Breaks my heart to see, but we've tried just about everything, including suppostories! It's not good!

Debbie Lee Guest

Jess - ouch @ Kailee having such bad constipation. Have they looked into whether she may be lactose intolerant? I only ask because my sister was like that as a bub.... they have now discovered that she is lactose intolerant... only took them 22 years!! LOL

Fi - awww @ Jenna!! What a good little helper!! Gab did a similar thing this morning (though she caused the mess to begin with!). She was helping me put books back on the book shelf. She thought she was soooo clever! Ouchies @ the constipation. Hope it clears up soon!

Tanya - glad to hear you are all well!!

Bec - did you end up going to the function?? If so, I hope you had a great time!

Neil and I had a baby-break on Monday night/ Tuesday. Mum took Gab while we went away for the night (Neil had to go to Hamilton for something so I tagged along). We didn't have much $$ so could only afford a 3 star motel room, but, hey.... still nice to have a night alone!! I think we needed it too. Both of us had started feeling a little disconnected from eachother. Mum had a great time with Gab. Apparently she slept really well, ate really well and was an absolute delight!! Always good to hear.

Nah Deb its on Friday...still alittle scared

Debbie Lee Guest

Awwww, Bec!! Do you really, really have to go? Is it something that you can leave after a couple of hours (or even less?) if you're feeling too anxious. Sure is a big hurdle, hey?

Its my bestfriends police graduation in Melbourne, its not like I can just leave although I'm sure she will be fine....I think I will have to drink a few wines to get me to relax and forget that I left my girl at home

Debbie Lee Guest

Hmmm yeah... not something that you can really leave....
    The wine will definitely help (hope you're not driving!).

no booze bus..lol
    another reason I can't just leave unless I hijack the driver.
    Anyone elses child not drinking much?
    Bec

Jenna only has the occasional sip of beer and wine I wouldn't say she is a big drinker.

BEC - DONT STRESSSSSSSS Eliza will be fine. You know this. Would it be easier if Auntie Fi came along andheld your hand? PMSL. You will have a great time, and I'm very jealous that you get a night away.

Fi

Hey girls

Fi, I had to laugh at you saying Jenna only has the occassional drink. Last week I got myself a boost juice. It was the berry one (has another name ) anyway it has a skinny boost in it. The girl asks me if I am breastfeeding and I tell her yes. So she then tells me that she really should take the skinny boost out as it's not reccomended for children under 15. LOL. I tell her thats ok she won't get much through my milk. Afterall she doesn't get much alcohol through them. Should've seen the look on her face. Priceless. I walked away with Mum laughing my head off. Mind you the girl behind the counter was old enough to still be on the boob herself. LOL. YAY for Jnna helping with the washing. Tehya sounds like Violet and just likes to unfold what i have folded. As I type this she carries out Noahs singlet and gives it to me

Bec, I'm sure that Eliza will be fine. Go and enjoy your night out. After a few wines I'm sure you won't feel the pull of home as bad.

Jess, I hope that Kailee's constipation is sorting itself out. Have you tried boiled water with some brown sugar in it. It worked a treat on my babies when they were little.

Deb, YAY on the baby break. Hell I'd sleep in the car if it meant I get a whole night away from the kids.

Tanya, hope that you are going well. How's the tummy going? Must admit I've been having a peek at your pg diary Whatever you do, don't wish for morning sickness...... Tehya is like Violet with the washing. Little minx's.

Sarah, forgot to say, I love your new AV. Gee hasn't Zander slimmed down alot

Poor Noah got stung by a bee today. He saw it out the back on the ground and decided (foolishly) to pick it up to take it to the garden so it could make honey. Of course the bee didn't see it like that. He screamed the house down. I got the stinger out really quick, so no problems there. Trying to make him feel better I tell himthat the bee will die now after stinging him and he said "but Mum, it was ony a bubba one" and cried again. LOL.

Then we went for a walk up to the local shops this afternoon, Mark, Noah, Tehya and I. We get outside of the supermarket and there is a dog tied up so Noah goes over to pat it. After Mark and I telling him repeatidly not to go near it. And yep you guessed it. The dog snapped him. Just got the top of his hand. Enough to scratch it and make him cry. Well, hopefully that's 2 lessons learnt today. What a silly boy.

Tehya is going great apart from the fact that she only had 1 hours sleep all day and is STILL going now. Where oh where do these babies get their energy from.

No constipation around here from the chocolate. Quite the opposite. What goes in is definately coming out.

Now there was a post that is making up for me being gone for so long!

Take care
    Trish

Hey Girls...

Emily had some constipation... poor girl!! Trying to push one out and bawling her little eyes out!

LOL, Trish, your norty!! That poor girl probably went to her friends and said, you should seen this woman today....
    Poor Noah! I hope he has learnt his lesson.
    Belly is going fine... wouldn't even know I was pregnant except I don't get my period (even tho I have only missed one)... and a few other things... but they aren't stricktly pg symptoms... Like not sleeping! Grrrr!

I concur!! Go out and have fun Bec! Eliza will be fine. You will be amazed at how well behaved they are for other ppl

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL Trish - you certainly are making up for lost time! I'm not complaining tho.... I've missed all the chatter we used to do!! Noah certainly had an eventful day!! Awwwww @ him being sad for the "bubba" bee even after it stung him. What a cutey!! Hopefully he has learnt his lesson in regard to patting strange dogs. Lucky the dog didn't do more! My friend's little boy did the same thing when we took the kids to a Fete the other week. He walked straight up to someone walking a dog and started patting. Mind - this little boy was terrified of dogs not 6 months ago. He would freak out if my dog so much as appeared at the door (with the door closed!!). They now have a dog at home and he's over-confident!! One extreme to the other!

Tanya - hope you get some sleep soon. I seem to recall a little insomnia at the beginning of my pregnancy.... twas short lived, LOL. Glad all is good tho! Can't wait to see that belly of yours growing (and hopefully like a basketball because it's a boy.... *wink*).

Fi - LOL @ Jenna not being a big drinker. All in moderation, as they say, hehehehe. I'm waiting for the day that Gabby gets hold of Neil's beer and gives it a good chug. I recall my youngest sister skolling a glass of Mum's wine when she was about 10 months old, LOL. We always tell her that it figures, LOL.

Gabby is walking sooo much now. I know you guys have all btdt but I still find it so amazing to watch!! It's like she's far too little to be able to do that! We bought a pair of pre-walker shoes so I have been trying to get her to wear them at least once a day to get used to shoes. She doesn't seem to mind too much but is more unco with them on (of course!). I think Paige is excited that Gabby is finally upright because she claps and laughs when Gab wanders like a Thunderbird around the loungeroom (we've discovered how to change direction and she's quite proud, LOL).

RIGHT!!

I am off to check out updated photos....

I am guaranteed a good couple of hours oohing and aahing!!

YAY for Gabby walking Deb!!

omg Deb, i got a bit of a fright then when I opened your www...pmsl

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast