Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born March 2005 #6

ange-par Guest

Hi Guys

Ella and I are still in the land of living, but only just. She has been a horror of late and will not go to bed with out screeming for at least 1 hour before she finally drops off. I thinks it's because she was nursed to sleep while on holidays with Nanna and Grandpa. She also climbs alot now. Nanna found her on the third shelf of the book case!!!!

Tooth number 17 is coming and she now has a cold from it....does it ever end!!!!

Gotta go and light the fire so the house will be nice and warm when she wake up.

Ange

Debbie Lee Guest

Wow! Clever Ella!!

Sarah - uno what?? I think you deserve for Zander to teeth quietly!! With all the reflux and sleep issues, it's only fitting that he cruise through it... that's my theory n e way!

LOL I like that theory Deb!! Now all we need to do is clear up the last of the sleep issues and we'll be set Should I mention though he has now be in bed for 3hrs!! I hope that doesn't mean he won't sleep tonight!

Sarah hopefully he sleeps tonight. Good, but not good, to hear that I'm not the only one with a baby that STILL doesn't sleep. Yay on all of Zanders teeth.

Ange, Tehya is a shocking climber too. Nothing is too high for her. Dare devil she is. YAY on all of Ella's teeth too. She'd be nearly finished now...

Deb, Yeah painting first would've been good, that way you wouldn't get it on the tiles. Still, atleast it's getting done. Stupid agency. Fancy ringing you that late. Fingers crossed for some work tomorrow for you then.

Tehya is in bed too, had been for about an hour or so. About time too. It's coming over dark and quite cold here now. I hate the cold. Can't imagine what it's like in Melbourne.

Hiyu girls

Thought I had better pop in and say, "hello"

Violet has a terribly runny nose and red eyes. Not sure if it because she is teething or not, but it wouldn't surprise me! She talks non stop and has been joining words together... not that anyone else would understand a word she is saying, but I do and her daddy is so proud! (he is such a big softy!)

I can't believe how many teeth all your kids have!! Violet still only has 4!! Geezzzz! She is going to be teething forEVER!

Anyway, I hope you are all well.

Tanya and Co

Trish - I thought I might try catching you in here, when you took the EPO did you start at 36 weeks? I`m wanting to take them this time round along with the RLT.

Hope everyone`s well.

Take Care

Dee

Tanya, good to hear from you girl. Sorry to hear that Violet hasn't been well. Clever girl putting 2 words together. Tehya has a few happening too. She says "hereare" and "lookatdis" so very cute the way they all run together. Still hasn't sorted out the nod for yes and shake for no. ATM the shake is a yes. LOL. Getting clever though, I asked her yesterday is she had a pooey nappy (she did) and she shook her head and smiled at me.
    Cheeky brat.

Dee, I starting taking them abit earlier actually I was trying to make sure this bub was out well and truely on time. Also RLT is safe to start drinking now. My midwife told me I could start during my second trimester, so your well and truely there to start.

Debbie Lee Guest

Tanya - wow... maybe Violet will get all her teeth at once?? Sorry to hear she's not well... poor widdle chicken. Yay for the talking too! Clever munchkin!

Trish - awww Tehya sounds so cute!! Cheeky little monkey.

Hi Deeeeeeeee!

Not much happening here. I worked yesterday but looks like it might be the only day of work I'll get unless I get a call later tonight *sigh*. It's not so bad... haven't been feeling 100% anyway. I'll get on their case next week. I need at least 2 days a week to make up for Neil's loss in wage.... twas kind of nice to be a teacher again and not just Gabby's Mum iykwim? I was at my old school yesterday and I got to see some of my old students (and taught a few). It was really nice.... they are amazing little creatures. The staff were happy to see me too - makes the day just that little bit nicer.
    Gab was at childcare - her very last day and her longest day so far. I dropped her there at 6:45am and she just sat and stared at me as if to say "Why the hell did you get me up so early?". Glad I don't have to subject her to that every day! When I picked her up I made sure I grabbed some of her artwork from the walls. Will be good in her scrapbook!

Well done for getting the artwork Deb. I need to get jenna to do more, but at the momentshe is more interested in chewing the felts than drawing with them! And paint is icky - not mashed spuds, they are apparently wonderful to play with. Pesky child. yay for no more day care!
    Tanya - celver Violet, and I hear you ont he teeth. jenna is just about to pop up no 7, but they are all still pretty small.
    Dee - hope youa re well
    Trish - Tehya sounds like a little beastie - liek mine. But she has slept through the last 3 nights (since I dropped her night feed) so I can't complain too loudly. Of course sleeping through for us is 8pm til 5am. Its pure bliss!!!! It does annoy me that shes decided to do this after I drop her feed - how crap does that make me feel??

2 weeks to go at work - I cna't wait!!! And last game of netball tomorrow. It will be quite sad, although I will now start umpiring more, which is the same level of running, just no chance of knocks in the tum. I will really, really miss playing.

Hope everyone else is good!!

Debbie Lee Guest

Woo hoo for only 2 more weeks, Fi!! How exciting. Pity about the netball tho. Great to hear that Jenna has been sleeping so well.... who knows, dropping the feed and the sleeping through may just be a cooincidence?? Hard to tell, hey? LOL @ her chewing the artwork rather than doing much of it. The younger ones like to do that at playgroup. I won't let Gabby go near the playdough... she'll see it as food and goodness knows how many grubby paws have played with it... urrgh!

Mum took Gab to playgroup today because I was called into work. I think Mum had more fun than Gabby, LOL. They certainly had a good day. Gab didn't skip a beat with her which is great. I taught a 3/4 grade at my old school so I actually had a couple of my old students from grade 1/2 in the room! Twas very exciting! We had a great day. Just good to finally start earning some $$... fingers crossed I get a couple of days next week and the week after aswell. Then it's school holidays (which I am kind of looking forward to because it will be just Gabby and I for the first time in a while!).

Hope everyone else has a good weekend. Any major plans? Nothing much planned here. Neil's mate is over from WA so I won't see him. The bugger took off to see him not half an hour before I got home and only called me at 8pm to let me know where he was. I can tell it's going to be a tense weekend. Considering it's his last few days before he starts training for his new job in Hamilton, I am rather peeved. But, hey.... we all know that me putting my foot down doesn't work so why bother!

Deb, sounds like Gab has a great old time at daycare. Before too long you will have so many pictures and paintings you won't know what to do with them. OMG I have soooooo much from the boys. Just make sure you date the back of them I won't let Teh near the playdough either, she eats the stuff. LOL, only Noah's at home. She loves it when we take Noah to school and pick him up, I always hang an extra 10 minutes or so so she can have a play around. Damn at Neil disappearing on you, you'd think he'd stay at home to spend his weekend with you girls before the training starts.

Fi, good to hear from you girl. Congrats on the big work countdown, soon you will be free woman again. Hey 3 nights sleep through are better than none, little minx only doing it now you've stopped that feed. If I even try to refuse Teh her nighttime feeds she kicks up one hell of a stink. I try and put her dummy in and she pulls it out and throws it then starts smacking her lips (she does this when she wants something to eat or booby) we are still up atleast 3 times a night no matter what time she goes down I can pretty much set the clock with her waking at 1am for her first feed. Generally we are up by 7am with her. Forgot to say I love your new ticker

Bloody freezing here tonight. I went to the raffles with mum and my little brother and his gf tonight, won a meat tray but nothing spectacular. Have footy with Joel in the morning, his game is about an hour away, very cold there too. Mark ahs planned a day out with his parents and his brothers children on Sunday but that too is out closer to the mountains and it's outdoors too. It's supposed to be cold and raining all weekend. Fingers crossed it is on Sunday anyway

Hope all have a great weekend. Keep warm.

ETA. WOOHOO. I got Robbie tickets !!!!
    Last edited by Trish; June 2nd, 2006 at 10:11 PM.

I am still alive!!

I hear ya on the climbing Ange! Zander loves to climb on anything & he is almost tall enough to get on the lounge by himself now.

LOL at noone understanding what Violet is talking about Tanya, IKWYM. Zander will say things & I just understand while people are like HUH?? How is miss Violet anyway teeth out yet? I must say that while Zander does have teeth, he still is a baldy so Violet's doing better in the regar

Good thinking on grabbing Gab's artworks on her last day Deb, some things you just gotta keep Good to hear that you're getting some work, hopefully it will pick up a bit soon though. I hope Neil isn't too norti this weekend & you get to see him a bit.

Yay at resigning Fi, can't remember if I said so last week! Bummer about not being able to play netball anymore, but hey it's worth it!

IKWYM about the cold Trish, it's bad hey!! Spare a thought for me on Saturday mornings having to go out in it at 6am to go to work!! We're going to a trivia night tonight, which I am dreading cos of the cold but Zander will be nice & warm here with Granma

Not alot happening here. Zander has started doing some really cute things every day & I'm loving it. Yesterday I was hanging washing on the line before work & he was playing with his beach toys (buckets, spades etc). No big deal, he was happy then I looked at one of the buckets & realised it had water in it!! He was wet from head to toe & loving it. Silly mummy for not checking hey!

Debbie Lee Guest

Trish - hope the weather is kind to you tomorrow. It's an ok day here today... was meant to be raining! I'm not complaining tho.

Sarah - oopsies @ the water. Sounds like Zander had fun tho! Ick @ having to be up so early on Saturday mornings.... urrgh, no thanks!

Neil was very naughty and didn't come home last night. He was all apologetic this morning. I can't be bothered being angry with him anymore (and it HAS been a while.... he has been a good boy for months now). Gabby and I had lunch with him and his mates before they went to the footy. Had to wait an hour for a bowl of chips for Gabby!! Grrr.

And I bet they were so hot she couldn't eat them?? I hate that! We've taken to ordering Zander's dinner as soon as we get the a resturant, you know when they first ask if you want drinks. At least it's out & he can start before everyone else.

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL Sarah... that's exactly what we did! We ordered her chips before we even sat down. The pub was pretty busy (it's right across the road from Kardinia Park so lots of people have lunch there before the footy) but it's a bowl of chips, for crying out loud!! LOL And, yep, they were wayyyy too hot and Gabby cracked the poopeys waiting for me to "foof" them cold!

Sarah, funny you should mention about having to leave so early in the morn on a Sat, I was thinking about that last night. The pub around the corner that we go to for dinner on a Monday night occassionally ( kids eat free then ) we order when we get there and the kids meals are out so quick it's not funny. It's really good because you can have tehm just about fed by the time your meal is out. Plus we get to pick on Tehya's meal Uh oh on the water, I hope he was already dressed for the day. I can't let Tehya out with me when I'm hanging the washing out atm. The grass is all dead so we had dirt there and she gets filthy in 5 seconds flat. Geez not like the boyus that were scared of dirt

Deb, Gee your a patient woman, there's no way in hell Mark would even dare not to come home. He would've had to get clearance from me way before the night. Hope that you had a good time at the footy. Weather was ok at footy. We got flogged by the other team. Their defence was just way to good. Stupid coach and trainers just go off at our boys yelling and swearing at them. Like thats going to work. Hehe, I try it all the time with Joel and it never works

Noah is asleep now, hmm way too late I know but the things you'll do for some peace. Tehya is walking around the house whinging as ususal, overtired thing that she is. Atleast one of them will be in bed early tonight.

I have pumpkin soup on in the SC, it's huge, comes right up too the top rim. It's only a 5 litre though, I really want a bigger one. Probably won't be cooked soon enough I not long got it on. Will end up having to do what I did last time and microwave it in batches. Oh well, atleast it gets done.

LOL at foofing the chips Deb!! Lately Zander blows on everything when we tell him it's hot - food, the oven, the heater ROFL! I must add that the the funny things they do thread

Oh yeah Trish he was ready for the day, so I had to race inside, iron some more clothes, get them on him then get out to go to work. The biggest problem was in my rush I forgot my jumper & was freezing all day!!

Always the way Sarah, although I'm sure your used to that with Zanders reflux. It's either spew or poo Buggar at forgetting your jumper.

Tehya is into smelling everything atm. We were walking into Myres on thursday, Tehya was holding my hand and she walks up to one of the perfume counters, they have mirrors inside their display cabinet, anyway Tehya goes up to look at herself and the lady ehide starts saying how cute she is and asking how old she is - normal chit chat. Then Teh starts sniffing at the glass, I tell her she likes to smell things so she sprays alittle perfume on a card and gives it to Tehya. Of she walks, card in hand having a sniff and sharing it round, tell us to ...... um how do you type the sound of a sniff LOL.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast