Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born March 2005 #6

Debbie Lee Guest

Sarah - ooo how exciting! I tried the link yesterday but it wouldn't load... grrr! Poor Zander being so sick!! Yukkies! Hope he gets better soon. Haven't reall started packing yet. I've put away a few bits and pieces but I think I'll start worrying about packing more away once we get the house on the market. Prob. another month away yet (still got to fix up a few things).

Trish - I hate it when you lose something that means so much. Hope it turns up at the pool...

Sarah, OHHHH can Tehya be the little girl with the red hair LOL. I wouldn't change it either. The red hair is gorgeous

Deb, we left our packing prety much til the last minute. I mean we packed all of the stuff that we could like extra dinner sets and glasses and the stuff out of the wall unit but the rest of it had to wait. Then they delayed settlement on us so we didn't know whe we were moving. Got the keys on Thursday and slept here Friday night. What a rush around.

I called the lady's house they swim at and she was going to have a look for me. Hope it turns up there. She had to clean the pool out after her lesson anyway because Tehya spewed sultanas through it so I doubt that it is

Awww Trish I hope it turns up!! (have you looked in the freezer...lol)

Sarah I hope poor Zander get over his illness quick smart!!

Deb, lucky you for all those visitors! I think I am going to have to start paying ppl to be my friends! LOL

Sorry that was a really crappy catch up! But I am a little out of sorts today! I am just.... i dunno... sad...??

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww hugs, Tanya. It's ok to be sad! But I am sorry that you are...

Trish - darn that bangle for not showing up!! Gotta be driving you nuts!

We had playgroup this morning. Might be the last time that Paige, Gabby and I got to go together. Mum is going to continue taking Gabby but Paige will be in family day care beginning monday-week. I've told them that I will try and get a few Friday's off so that I can go. I've really enjoyed getting to know the ladies there so it would be sad not to be able to go anymore. At least Gab will still get to play tho.

Hello all, just a quick catchup.
    Tanya - big hugs for you. I hope things are better today.
    Deb - nice to play the other day. Everyone was very well behaved!
    Sarah - when I get time I'll check out your website.
    Trish %^$&*^&#%#* on the bracelet!!! I hope it turns up!!!!
    Hi to everyone else - gotta get ready for netball!
    Fi

Hi girls,
    Sorry I havent posted for awhile but I find with this site if the forums are a few pages long it takes forever to load..I usually give up.
    Trish: Hope you have found Tehyas braclet, hopefully it will be one of things that just shows up one day. lol at the pool due to the floating tarnies.
    Tanya: I hope you are feeling better
    Fi: Hope you didnt overdo it at netball, it was a smidge cold too
    Deb: Did I miss something have you got a job or just doing relief fulltime..sorry I am slow
    Ange: I would presume you have miss Ella back hope you enjoyed the break
    Sarah: I tried too and couldnt get into the site I will try later
    Nicks Birthday today...would of been nice to have him here last night and today but football is far more important the funny thing was he asked if it was ok that he left us alone and could I cope.....I have coped for 14 months without his help.
    Better go a little girl pulling my arms to stop typing and go and sing Hi5 songs then bathtime and bed for her and cake icing for me.
    Have a great day
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

Hey Bec! Happy birthday to Nick! Sorry that you aren't going to be able to spend so much time with him. Grrr @ football!! LOL
    Yep... I'll just be doing emergency teaching. So, fingers crossed, I should get at least 3-4 days a week.... possibly even 5. I would like to try and get Friday's off so that I can take Gab to playgroup but, money's money, hey?

Fi - how did Shane's op go?

Neil and I went to Bunnings today and fiiiiinally bought some paint and stuff to finish off the kitchen. It's gonna be great to see it complete! We kind of just picked any old colour for the walls. We don't really care now that we're selling the place, LOL. We're gonna get some quotes to get the floorboards sanded and polished too. How exciting... I'll finally have the floors looking nice and then we'll move!!

Bella has just another tooth and has one more to come through...I didn't even notice until Friday when I checked her gums!Thats why she has been so cranky lately!

Still no news on bubby, the drs still haven't decided on where I'm having bub yet, hopefully I'll find out tomorrow

Jess, hopefully you get some answers today about bub. Big cuddles for Bella. I hope she is feeling much better soon.

Deb, isn't it funny how now you don't care about the colour of the kitchen. Makes a huge difference when you don't have to look at it everyday day hey. Hopefully you will manage to get Fridays off. It would be a shame to totally miss out on playgroup. Even if you miss out on 1 a month all will be good....

Tanya, I hope that you are feeling a little happier now. Like Deb said, It's ok to be sad. Everyone has days/weeks like that. Forgot to ask. Did your mobile phone ever turn up?

Fi, I hope that your taking it easy at netball. How is Jenna doing?

Bec, don't you just looove Hi 5. LOL. Ahh the joys of being a mum. Actually Mark doesn't mind them, he wants to take Noah to see them (read he wants to go and see Charli)

Still haven't found Tehya's bangle ****ing thing. Have racked my brain thinking where it could be. Had a reasonably quiet weekend. Didn't do alot. Would've been my little brothers 30th birthday on Saturday. Sad because he's been gone for 11 years in October and it makes you realised how young he really was when he died.

Haven't got anything planned for today. Just bumming around and not doing alot. Housework is on the agenda. Noah has woken up sick got a cough. Nothing too bad, hopefully it doesn't get worse.

Better go and get kids ready for school.

Well we had yet another bad night here last night. I had to get Aaron up again at 3.30am to clean up more vomit. Oh I am so glad that he is ok with that, I was gagging so badly *shudder* I just do not deal well with big kid vomit. Anyways, we are off to the Dr at 11.15 to findout what's going on with my little guy. I'm sure they will say he's ok and there's nothing they can do, but we'll see.

Awww Sarah!! I hope it is nothing too serious!! Who's the setting up of YOUR business going

Trish... have a look at my post in Gerneral Chatter...
    I am feeling ok... I just wish I could talk to Wato about it... But that is another Dr. Phil Episode.

Bec, sounds like you need to SLAP Nick!!

Not much going on here... Violet didn't sleep well last night. I got her up at 2am last night and offered her a drink... NUP! Gave her some panadol, jic. She slept for a little while after that then woke again and just sooked (not crying) She doesn't want anything, just won't sleep! So I left her last night... I couldn't stand her it makes me mad that she just cries for nothing! Sounds mean, but it was that or me mad at her.

Tanya

Setting up is going very well, thanks for asking Tanya. A sick hubby last week & sick baby this week is making it slow going though. Tanya you sound like me at the moment all this whinging is driving me bonkers. I just wish he would cry or not, just not whiiiiiiinge. Oops spoke too soon he is crying now

Sarah, sorry to hear that Zander is still sick. Big kids vomit only gets worse the bigger they get. There are alot of tummy bugs going around at the moment, so maybe thats what he has got... Tehya did a power spew all over me yesterday, just moved my face in time thank God.

Tanya, LOL @ your phone. Nope your bangle isn't in the freezer. I have stripped her bed too jic it was in there... IKWYM about just having to leave Violet, I can't handle the whinging if its just for nothing. Not alot of patience here I'm afraid. I will do all I can to make things better or settle them but if all else fails and it seems like it's for nothing - your on your own kid. Mean mummy here.

LOL, Sarah, maybe Zander can read too. I'm with you cry if your going to but don't whinge. My mum used to tell us if we were going to whinge she'd give us something to cry for..... Maybe thats why I'm a cranky Mum... LOL.

Debbie Lee Guest

Tanya - I agree - nothing worse than whinging. Gabby has been doing nothing but whinge and complain for the last couple of days. I'm 99% sure it's teething. Drives ya bonkers!!

Trish - I bet it doesn't feel like your bro has been gone for 11 years. I guess it's something that will always feel really fresh, esp. around his birthday. I don't know what I would do if I ever lost a sibling. Ick. Hope Noah isn't too ill. Ewww @ the spew! Glad you managed to move your face in time.

Sarah - awww poor Zander!! Hope the doctor is able to do something constructive. It's frustrating when you go there only to be told to keep doing what you are doing! Glad Aaron is ok with vomit too... certainly helps when you can get help to clean up the mess. I always thought Neil would be hopeless but he's excellent when it comes to Gabby when she's sick. He just kinda steps up to the plate.

Obviously no work for me today. I am glad tho. The house looks like a bomb has hit it and I'd only done a half-arsed job of putting together some work activities. I need to have several activities ready to cater for any year lever from Prep to Grade 6 in case the teacher hasn't left anything for me to do. I've got plenty of junior stuff and very little for the older kids. Thankfully grade 5 and 6 don't spend much time in their rooms and they always have projects to work on.... so I can fill in time with them. To be honest, I'm not looking forward to the first few days. The kids are reeeeallly gonna test me out (they can smell fear!). Still... with Gabby teething the way she is, it might just be a better alternative!! LOL

Gab's mouth is dribbling like a tap. I've had to change her once already today just from her getting saturated by dribble! She won't stop complaining and all she wants is me to pick her up (very hard when I was trying to prepare dinner in the slow cooker). She keeps squatting too and pointing toward her nether regions like they are sore... but she hasn't got any major nappy rash. Dunno what is going on there!! Oh.. and the snot is coming... grrrrrreat!! :eyesroll:

Deb, do you think she might have burny wee? LOL, the only way I could think of writing it. I kow Tehya likes to play with hers as soon as there is no nappy on but the fact that Gab is grabbing or pointing down there and is sooky.... Just a thought for you. Joel was telling me the other day about how he "had to play spin the bottle today" when I asked he said it was because they had a sub... What are the subs teaching. Seriously though, they were obviously playing up on the teacher. Norty boy.

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL @ spin the bottle... hmmm... sounds rather suss. Though I guess the game could have been quite innocent. Oh yeah... kids will play up on emergency teachers no matter what... it's like it's written into the program or something! Sometimes I'll get a really good grade (maybe with 1 or 2 smart-alecs) but it's rare. It's a tough job.... and, if anything happens, the parents don't hesitate to blame you and then the principal has a go at you too... which is hardly fair... but, hey... dems the breaks!
    LOL @ the burny wees... probably the reason!

On the burny wee thing, keep a watch if Gab seems to be crying when she does a wee.. Hard with a bub in nappy's I know. If she is you will need to take her to the Dr's, maybe a UTI. Little girls get them pretty easy as the urinary tract is shorter than boys. Probably nothing to worry about though. Just being a grizzly guts.

Tehya only had a short sleep and woke crying, usually means she needs more so I left her in there, she was only crying on and off. Went in after 5 minutes and she was standing up having a cry. The noise out the front was ridiculkous, no wonder she was awake. There are these teenage boys - never seen them before, on the road playing basketball, in their school uniforms mind you. Noisy little ****s. Don't they know my baby was trying to sleep

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast