Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in May 2005 #10

Michelle: no not long for me at all now, had a lot of lead up stuff that i thought would turn into something but nope not as yet

Mason is doing well, running amok and keeping us busy, doesnt say a lot of words either but i know they will come eventually so enjoying the quiet lol

Angel - Wow congratulations on your your little girl.Kynan sounds like he`s doing well.

Michelle - I`m finding Matthew is getting very frustrated at trying to do things then when he can`t the tantrums come, like this morning for instance he was trying to put his pants on, he got on leg through but had problems with his other leg so got frustrated and walked out of the room crying.

Belinda - Sounds like Masonm is being a typical boy

Matthew is saying a new word every few days, he will ask for a drink now which is great, with Adrian he calls him 'Ade' so cute, he`s also mimicking words like if I tell him to come and get dressed he`ll say "get dressed' or I asked him to sit down the other day he then repeated 'sit down'.

Think Matthew is getting his 2 year old teeth, the clinic nurse did warn us he may be getting them early since he got all his others early, he`s forever got his fingers right at the back of his gums, dribbling again and I can feel little bumps but who knows they could take months to come through.

Is anyone in here having there childrens photos taken for Bonnie Babes Foundation?

Take Care

Dee

Well sounds like he is doing well besides being frustrated with things Dee

how are you recovering now?

And forgot about the bonnie foundation photo thing myself

rails Guest

Dee - sounds like Matthew had fun though ... hope Adrian is feeling better now.

Belinda - LOL the countdown is on .... eeeekkk scary ... wishing you lots of ((( good labour vibes ))) .... will keep an eye on the birth announcements ((hugs))

Angel - glad the scan went well .... YAY for the little Girl !! .... so cute with Kynan's new words .... the only word i can make out is Hello (yayyo) he says it over & over while holding his hand to his ear (pretending to hold a phone LOL) ...he probably says more but i can't work it out

Well i had a terrible ordeal on Thursday ... was driving to my new job & while on the freeway (on a bridge) me being in the left lane, a semi trailor changed lanes from the right & didn't see me !!! ... i thought i was going to have a heart attack .... i really thought i was going to go over the bridge .... was awful ... the truckie said i was in his BLIND spot & thought i was not there anymore ... OH he also gave me a bit of advise - Don't drive beside trucks !!!!! .....i had a few things to say to that let me tell you. This would have to have been one of the worst experiences i had ever been through .... i keep thinking my poor little baby nearly lost his mother in a stupid accident. I am ok (exept emotionaly scarred) i am very thankful

Jesse is doing well .... running amok every chance he gets, loves to go outside & will cry at the backdoor if we go out without taking him ... he was a perfect child during the week when he was being look after while i did the training for my new job ... my mum had him one day & my SIL on another & they both said he was no trouble at all - which is nice to hear

Very scary experience Rails, glad you are ok

Thanks for the good labour vibes

still no symptoms here again, so just playing the old waiting game again

rails Guest

thanks Belinda .... yeah it was quite a fright i got .... Jesse has just pushed the button on the computer 3 times & switched me off .... aaahhhhhhhh ....i had heaps of emails that kept doubling up because the system was turned off incorrectly - he kept sneeking up without me seeing until it was too late ... little rascal !!

Have done my first evening shift on Tuesday night ... was ok - have my next shift tonight & then tomorrow night .... only 4 hrs so goes pretty quick

So with me being gone in the evening that leaves DH to fullfill his fatherly duties ... but i tell ya ... have to have everything practically spelled out for him .... he says "yeah yeah i know - i monkey could do it ".... then he does it all wrong ... gggrrrr !!!!!

LOL Rails, typical isnt it

Well i have had the baby, all went ok, and he was healthy thankfully after all the stupid scan scares along the way

He has settled in well and only really crys when he wants milk, so all up ok, Mason has been great, was a bit scared of him at first but now doesnt faze him at all, he was trying to hold his hand the other night so that was cute, havent set up a site so i can show pics of him in here as yet, but will soon, he is identical to mason at birth though

Congratulations Belinda.
    Can't wait to see pictures.

The kids are all doing well here. Alex is starting to say a few more words now and he thinks it's great to kiss mummy and then wave goodbye so we get that for most of the day now. I think it's because of me being in hospital and that is what i was doing to them.

Congrats again, Belinda! Glad to hear everything is going well.

Michelle, awww @ Alex kissing and waving. Hope Alex and Kimberley are letting you get a bit of rest!

Michelle - OMG I didn`t even know you were in hospital, I`m so sorry, you should have texted me I feel so awful neglecting you Are you okay and bubs?

Belinda - Congratulations. Mason sounds so cute with his little brother.

Rails - OMG what a very scary experience, glad your okay.

Thanks for the congrats girls

Have a website link now with pics of Cooper if you want too look at them

hope everyone is doing ok, and sorry to hear you were in hospital Michelle

Dee please don't feel bad honey. They had me in because i have the start of PE again and i ended up with steriod injections just in case the baby has to come early. I'm have to go to the hospital every other day for BP check and once a week i have BT's, u/s, BP check and OB appt's just to check how everything is going and so if i get any worse they can have me straight in.

How are you and the boys doing ?

I forgot to say this morning we have started to put Alex in to a big bed and twice last night we found him sleeping on his cot matteress as we had it next to his bed just in case he fell out. Tonight he's already gotten out of the big bed and gone to sleep on the cot matteress but as long as he's not falling out all is okay.

Belinda what lovely pictures of Copper. He's a real cutie

Thanks Michelle

And sorry to hear you are having to go through all that, hope all goes well for you

rails Guest

Belinda - awww that is real cute with Mason ... hopefully he stays nice & gentle like that .... will check the pics out soon, can't wait to see him xx

Angel - wow your almost half way ... time is ticking by for you too !!

Michelle - gosh what a busy pg time you are having ... do you get to relax at all when you are not having all these tests .... ((hugs))

Dee - thanks dee, yeah am not completly over it .... driving is an effort

Well had a busy weekend, had a shopping tour on Sat'day ... so dh had a boys day with just him & Jesse watching the races on tv (LOL)...i spent way too much money (as always when on these shop.tours) .... Sunday we had a family day & went to the zoo - we all had a great day ... Jesse was facinated with all the animals he didn't have a sleep at all & didn't get cranky at all (fell asleep as soon as he got in the car) .... Monday was my b'day, my girlfriend come over for a visit & SIL in the arvo so had a good day.

Jesse is doing really well .... he has one of his eye teeth cutting, but have not had too much problems with it ... occasionally he is off his food, he is still sleeping very well all night thru.

Sounds like a great weekend Rails glad Jesse enjoyed the zoo

And happy birthday for Monday

Just realised i picked the same ticker for Cooper as you have lol

Alex is doing really well in the big bed not having to pick him up off the floor anymore.
    He was taking my hand this morning so i could sit down on the floor with him and help put one of my shoes on him and everytime he came off he came and got me to do it again.

Belinda, gorgeous pics of Cooper! Hope you are all settling in well now.

Michelle, good to hear Alex is doing well in his big bed. Sounds like he is being very helpful too. LOL @ your shoes!

Rails, Jesse sounds like he is doing well despite the teething. Sounds like he had a great time at the zoo. I'd love to take Kynan to one. He loves animals.

Dee, how are you and your boys going?

Shannon, how is Jessalyn these days?

We bought Kynan his first pair of proper shoes on Saturday - a pair of Clarks sandals. He got really freaked out when he was having them fitted and was terrified to walk in them for about a day but he's doing really well now. He enjoys the noise he makes stomping around in them LOL!

Not long until our little ones are all 18 months now! I'll have to make an appt for Kynan's immunisations soon.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast