Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2005 #9

That's great you got your birthday card alright. Sorry it was late.
    Kimberley was telling Paul on Saturday how she posted your card and put it in to the post box with mummy picking her up to do it.

LOL How cute is Kmiberley - Hopefully one day we`ll be able to meet up in person, that would be wonderful

Oh another thing Mark disconnected my msn a while ago while fixing computers hence why I`m never online, he`s still playing around with them.

I hope we are able to meet up one day

Hopefully Mark gets your msn working for you soon.

rails Guest

Michelle - it is very funny to watch them dance isn't it ... Jesse has only just started also in the last couple weeks ... have been hanging out for it.

Dee - wow ... 37wks !!! ... i wish i could have gone to a cup for Jesse - god knows i tried - have a million different ones in the cupboard now - but, Jesse had other ideas LOL !!... yes, the good thing is that the dads get to have some bonding time now with the feeds ... dh likes to give the bottle in the evening, i give it in the morning. One thing i am looking forward to is the weekend - dh usually gets up early .... so that means he can feed Jesse & i can have a long awaited sleep in ...YAY !!!!

It's been so quiet in here lately!

Rails, is your finger better now?

Dee, how's the car going?

Kynan had a bit of a naughty food day yesterday. We went to a chocolate festival and he had a hot chip, quarter of a choc coated marshmallow, and a few licks of ice cream. I felt a bit guilty but it was his very first try of each of those things and he's not likely to get them again for a while so we haven't done too badly LOL.

hey everyone

Hope all is well with you Dee, you have been quiet, but i am sure you are busy getting ready, not long at all now!!

Havent been up too much, all is good here, plenty of movement going on and all the other kids are well

Alex had his first hair cut today thanks to Kimberley she nicely cut it for him. Now i have to work out if i take him to get the rest cut he will look so strange with really short hair but if i get it done they will have to shave his hair.

Ah at the first hair cut experience Michelle, glad that there was no blood involved!!
    If his hair grows quick and it can be wet and fixed up i would just leave it and let it grow out, and really when you tell ppl i think they wont be too worried about how it looks

Also cant believe its not that long for your scan and to be over the first trimester, thats great news

Well best of luck with the move going smoothly Shannon

And does Corey have work lined up for up here as yet, and where did you decide to move too out of interest?

Great to hear everyone's well.

Michelle, LOL @ Alex's first haircut! Kimberley the aspiring hair dresser.

Shannon, good luck with the move. Kynan isn't walking either, he can't even take steps by himself yet although he can walk (and run!) if he's holding on to my hands or his little push walker thingy.

We went to visit a friend from my MG today, she just had another bub 8 days ago. He's so tiny! You forget how small newborns are! Funny thing is that he was 8lb 6oz at birth... Kynan was only 6lb 10oz so he must have been even smaller LOL.

Oh we also went to the CHN and Kynan's finally over the 10kg mark - 10.2kg!

rails Guest

Angel - yeah, you do forget how small a newborn is don't you .... when my SIL had the bub in Feb my Jesse looked like a giant LOL..... Jesse hasn't hit the 10kg mark yet ... soon i think ... now he is on the cows milk he seems sooooo much heavier.

Michelle - Oh no .... with Alex new hair do ... i would have died LOL ... Jesse's hair took so long to grow ... is still baby short....at least there was no blood involved, lucky !

Shannon - good to here from you ... all the best with the move, hope you have a smooth transition.

Belinda - how's your brood going ... nephew being a good boy.

Jesse is doing well.....think the top molars are spuking .. Jesse has been a bit off his food & with mushy poos ... looks like the teeth are causing it. He has been sleeping well though at least. Put Jesse in his first proper flannell pj's last night ... he looked sooooo cute !

My finger is mending slowly .... very slowly .... is still very painfull ... have to go get the dressing changed every second day ... every time they do it i nearly faint (what the??) ... i think because it is so painful, makes me feel very very sick & fainty ! ... will be glad when it is better, am over it.

Oooh you poor thing, Rails! Sounds like you must have sliced quite a decent bit off your finger. Ouchies! Sending lots of quick healing vibes.

Hope Jesse's teeth don't cause him too much trouble & he keeps sleeping through. Awww @ the PJs. Kynan still wears wondersuits as pyjamas... I actually like them cos he looks like he's still a little baby when he's in them LOL.

We had one of the coldest nights in about 2 weeks last night. And then I woke up at 3am to find that the room was freezing - wouldn't you know it, we had a blackout! It dropped to about 10 degrees in the bedroom and it was even colder in the rest of the house. Must've gotten down to around 0 outside. I ended up putting 3 blankets on Kynan. They didn't get the power back on until 5:30am and when Kynan woke up his little hands were so cold (and to make things worse he kept grabbing at my boobs when I fed him... brrr!). At least the rest of him was nice and warm though!

Angel i was having a good look at Kynan's website yesterday and i think them video clips you have of him are just so cute. He sounds like Alex does when he is pushing his toy around.

Awww thanks, Michelle! I'm glad those video clips work - our computer's really slow plus we're on dial up so I can never get them to load so I can check them LOL.

I`m here Girls just been busy, picked up our new car on Friday then off course we had to do a few test drives in it over the weekend then my Mum came up on Sunday and stayed until Wednesday, first time in 3 years.

Yay, Yay, Yay Matthew`s walking - it`s only taken 5 months from cruising to walking LOL AS Mark says when he was first taking steps at just under 12 months a lot of people most likely would have classed that as walking but I don`t, it wasn`t until he was walking all around the house from room to room without holding on or falling that I class as walking.

Angel - Sounds cold down your way, we had 2 very hot nights here on Tuesday and Wednesday night that I had to throw everything off and only have a sheet over me, the days have been beautiful too at 22/23 degrees, quite hot when your in full sun.

Shannon - GL with your move, hope everything goes well.

Hello to everyone else hope your doing well.

Woohoo for Matthew walking!! WTG! Sounds like the new car is going well too, Deeanne.

Poor Kynan isn't well at all. He woke up cranky and a bit warm from his nap yesterday. He didn't want to eat his lunch and was dribbling everywhere so I thought it was probably teething. I took him out to the park which distracted him for an hour or so but when we got home he was miserable again. He kept getting hotter and when I took his temp it was 39.5 deg. DH came home and said that he'd been feeling a bit sick too and thought he was getting a cold so now I don't know if it's that or teeth. We tried to give Kynan a dose of panadol after his bath last night but he spat it out and threw up. Twice. 3 changes of clothes later and we managed to get maybe .8ml to stay down but he was starting to get too upset to try anymore. He's been really upset most of today and I've only just managed to get a bit more panadol into him and he's now asleep in the HAB. Poor boy... he's radiating heat. Not sure what his temp is now but it'd be up there I think.

rails Guest

Angel - OMG ! .... 39.5 deg that is very high, keep your eye on him & maybe take him to the doc if it doesn't go down ... poor Kynan sounds like a bug.

Dee - WHOOHOO !!!! .... YAY for Matthew walking, it is so cute watching them, he will get better everyday, watch out for him falling forward into a wall or table.

Jesse is sick again too .... runny nose & coughing, temp was creeping up but not over @ 37.7 deg.....his top molars are definately coming thru ... he is soooo off his food, hardly eating at all .... managed to get dinner into him last night after only nibbling all day....he is quite miserable.

Hello everyone! I've been so slack on BB these last couple of months. My new job is pretty full-on (and restricted internet access at work!!), and the time I have at home with Tim and Hannah, I try to be sociable and spend time with them. I have been missing you all though!

I've managed to check in a couple of times, just to see how everyone is doing, but haven't had the time to post. I've been away on training in Townsville, Brisbane, Hervey Bay and Bribie Island these last couple of months, so it seems I've hardly been home anyhow! Luckily work is supportive of my desire to continue bf, and they've made arrangements for Hannah and Tim to travel with me for most of the time away. I didn't take her with me last week, however. That was so hard. She's at an age now where changes in routine really do upset her. Before she turned 1, I could take her anywhere and do pretty much anything with her and she coped like a champion, but I made the decision to leave her at home last week with Tim (who's doing a great job mind you, of being the primary carer!). I had intended to express during my 4 days away, but I couldn't get any out! So I think I may have dried up anyhow I made it to almost 14 months though. I guess I should be happy with that.

Anyhow.. Hannah's doing really well! She's 74 cm, 10.4kg, and has 7 toothie pegs. She's running (seriously sprinting!) around like a mad thing. Her favourite saying atm is "Good Girl!" but she says it to anyone who does something that impresses her (including Tim!). She has also developed a habit of picking everything up that she can lay her hands on and handing it to either Tim or I and saying "there you go". Very cute

It sounds like everyone else is doing really well! I will try to come in more often and reconnect with you all. It's been quite a journey we've all been on together (our pregancies, and babies first year!) and I don't want to lose contact!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast