Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #13

Well......I won't be cleaning sore or anything like that!! I don't mind the sight of blood and that. I have been piggin with Brento quite a few times to be over that. I just don't like the sight of sores and gory stuff. Hopefull in midwifery i won't have to deal with too much of that.

Evening all.

Had a big day today but not really feeling to spesh. Went for my walk with my cousin and it poured on and off the entire hour. We were saturated when we were finished but it was nice to walk in the rain. Glad Katy was at home with Mark thought cause there was thunder and lightening and everything.

The rest of the day feeling a little low. Don't know why just not motivated to do much. Had an afternoon nap and then baked anzac bikkies for Mark as they're his fav.

Just thought I'd check in to see how all is going.

Kim - glad you enjoyed the concert.

BB tomorrow.
    Night

Kim ~ DOH gosh i am brain dead yep little snot ( as he is so lovingly referred to these days ) bit me and frew blood and then again today every feed it's like it is his new game i really don't know how much more my poor bb's can take i get so nervous when he is feeding now

sara ~ when you finish uni do they let you straight into midwifery positions i thought you had to have some clinical experience then more study i may be wrong though let me tell ya aged care nursing is NO walk in the rose garden for gross stuff that you encounter

Shazz - Yeah i have to do another year after i do my rn's. But i think you can go and work at the hospital as a trainee midwife during your training. They have a trainee midwife program at the hospital in Townsville.

Well i am off to bed now. I think i am getting really sick. I am not well. My body is very irritable, sore and achy. So i am going to have a hot bath and head off to bed.

Sorry i could'nt do personals tonight Girls. Just not up too it.

Ni Night

Sara ~ thats good that you can do your training on the job i always learn quicker doing it rather then reading it hope you feel better soon ,, i'm off to bed also just finished the dishes cleaned up all the crap off the floor whats a make a bet it's all back before i leave in the morning i going to volunteer at the nursing home tomorrow

Hey girls! Just been lazing around and sorting stuff out. I really should have posted but I just kept getting distracted. One of those days where you start a million things and actually get nothing done... oh well LOL.

Just about to do some dishes and have a shower and go to bed. We've got an early one tomorrow and then I have to try and catch up on what I didn't do today haha! Including posting in here!

Oh I did transfer that money though

Really must go LOL...

Jodie259 Guest

I'm just popping in at midnight to say hi...
    I haven't been posting for aaaaggggeeeessssss....
    As some of you know, I spent the last week in Sleep school/hospital with Shaun (and DH). I am happy to say that we have sorted out Shauns day sleeps... and now he sleeps 1.5-2 hours instead of 20 minutes.
    Unfortunately he got a bit of gastro and a cold whilst he was there, and it really disrupted his night sleeps. In fact, he came out worse than when he went in!! Another thing we noticed whilst there was that he wouldn't feed in anyones arms during the day (although he would at night). Eventually the only way he would take his bottle was to lie on his back on the floor and feed himself! That was getting frustrating and he was not drinking enough during the day time (which probably led to him waking in the night for food). So we have to encourage him to eat more during the day, and now that he's feeling better and sleeping during the day - his nights sleeps should sort themselves out soon.

It is such a shame to hear about Sheree. Poor love. Hugs to her & Wade. Must be terrible.

I'm sorry I can't do personals. I'm so busy at the moment. I've decided I want to sell my beauty salon, and I have someone very keen on buying it. We are going to meet tomorrow (Tuesday) and I am frantically getting together as much information to present to him. Fingers crossed that we can agree on a price and I can let it go. After 13 years ownership, that little baby has grown up and I'm ready to focus on my new baby!

Sara: OMG about Brent!!! Sounds like something Yariv would do! He once shot a nail through his finger with a nail gun (and ended up on Medical Emergency because of it). The following day he was back again to finish off the job he started. What a trouper!

Well, hi to all. At least I will get the email notifications now that I've posted, so I can keep up to date. But I will try to find the time to make a decent post soon.

Love & hugs to all,

Jodie
    xx

Morning Ladies,

Up early today. Have been up and down all night. I am not very well at all. Checked my temp thismorning and i was 38.3. So i don't know wether to go to the dr yet or try and battle it out. 2 hospital visits in 1 weeks is not a good thing. I think i might have another cyst on my ovary. Same one as last time. My left.

Anyways, can't sleep from the irritability and pain so i thought i'd jump on here for a quick sec.

Hope you are all well. Will keep you guys posted.

Ciao

Sara hon have you taken a couple of panadol? Know it sounds dumb but at least it might bring your temp down....are you drinking some water?

Hey Jodie. Glad the SS went alright. Good luck today. Crossing my fingers you get the price you want.

Trying the nurses routine again for one last shot today though she was better overnight. Fed at 10 and then up from 3-4.10am SCREAMING, went back to sleep until 7am!

She really hates the rice cereal though. I haven't introduced fruit yet (will try that tomorrow), but mixed a bit of her yoghurt in this morning becasue she loves the yoghurt, but she still hated it. I know they aren't supposed to have bulky fibre cereal, what else is there? Do they have to have the rice cereal? It's mainly for the iron, isn't it?

I bought Darcy a cup yesterday seeing as she's not a fan of the bottle. She gets the idea, she's just a bit gumby is all.

Well today I'm supposed to go to playgroup, but I'd rather get my house ready for Sunday. I'm taking everything out of the junk room aka the spare room and having another good cleanout.

Cool, thanks Vic. I'm up to day 3 today so I was going to try apple tomorrow. I remember you said once Mel wasn't a big eater....just little bits at a time?

Hi Girls,

Feeling a tad better now. Pain have eased a bit. But i still feel very sick in the stomach. I must have picked up a bug from somewhere. Its a very horrible feeling.

Yeah i have taken 2 panadol kim. Although i have'nt really drunk much water. Prolly should but i just don't feel like eating or drinking. Have you tried darcy on pureed fruit and veg yet??

I am just layed up in bed watching Maternity Ward and crying!!! I feel vulnarable today so the tears are expected!! LOL - I am silly!

Briley has been laying on the play mat rolling from back to front all morning!! She never does it when you are watching though, always when you are away for 5 mins!!

BBL

Copy Vic, thanks. That's pretty much what I've been doing.

Well all the crap is out of the room, now to sort and chuck and put the rest back in....

dream away Vic ahhh wouldn't it be nice

Hmmmm a holiday sounds good. Its taken me two days to vacuum lol - now I just have to mop!

On a good note I finally moved the bed out of my study so I have a lovely corner for the toys now and things look so much neater.

Hate to tease girls, but i am off on a nice island getaway this weekend!! Even dragging my mum along to watch Briley while we are there!!

Feeling 80% better. I think i might have a bout of gastro. I am still getting the pains in the belly but nothing compared to earlier. So i have managed to get up and do some washing, fold up clothes, do the dishes and now i am onto packing our stuff for the weekend!!

A holiday sounds nice. ALmost had one last week if not for my dh's back incident... Oh well.

Today I cleaned our carpets with one of those rug doctor thingy's. I did it on my own even moved most of the furniture solo cause of Dh's back. It took four looonnnnnnggg hours. Walked five km's this morning and now my whole body is sore. Even my bones are sore and my hair folicles LOL

I think I might go have a nice hot bath, a glass of red, and an earlyish night ....

Take care all.

Now your teasing Leanne.....I wish i bloody had a bath to lay in. If feel shockin again. Always happens when night falls though. I always feel a bit better during the day and then when night time comes i feel crap again.

I just had a hot shower with Briley and now i am rugged up to the eyeball but i am still cold. But according to Brent i'm not...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I would love to just soak in a nice warm bath. I can hear my body saying ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh right now!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast