Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #14

evening every one well i have 2 sick boys again Nick has come down with some mystery illness he woke this morning saying his foot felt like it was asleep i didn't really think anything of it then when i picked him up from school he was as white as a sheet had a fever and kept saying his foot wouldn't wake up WTF Now ..... so i rang the doctors office and took him straight in the checked him over from head to toe all functions were fine he had a temp of 38.9 and red throat and sore ears but they couldn't explain the foot so i am to keep his temp down and to keep a check on him if any other Sx pop up i'm to take him straight back to the doctor but i think i will be taking him straight to the hospital i think i just got over the worry of Nicks last bout of ??????questionable illnesses and then to top it all off i picked ryan up and he looked terrrible his nose was dripping he was also warm but no real fever so to speak and i got them both home and they have been in bed ever since 6 pm so i'm now going to bed cause i bet i'll be up several hundred times through the night
    nite all
    i will catch up on posts in the morning
    ohhh before i forget Ryan said Dad dad dadda this mornign and then this afternoon he was saying bub bub bubba he thought he was so very clever ( lol and so did his mummy )

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Hi Girls...

Just a quick update from me....as of yesterday, Phoebe started to say Dad-Dad-Dad, Wooooo Hoooo. I told DH when he got home from work, and he didn't believe me....well not until he finally heard her say it today. Last night I put her to bed at 7pm (usual time) and I didn't hear a peep out of her until 8am...can you believe it. She woke up starving hungry though and I couldn't feed her quick enough. We have established a fantastic daytime rountine, so I think that has really helped with night times...it's just great.

Be back tomorrow for personals.

Take Care. X

Morning Girls,

The talking stage is a comin!! Great to see. Ofcourse they have to say Dad first hey!!! Nah it must be easier for them to say dad than it is too have to say mum.

Well have'nt tested yet. Prolly wont be going into town till tomorrow now which means i wont be testing till then. Still have'nt got AF though.

Not much on today. Just bumming round the house prolly.

Will BBL for personals.

Oh Sara! I was coming in to see if you'd tested yet....

Shazz,poor Nick again. Hope your night wasn't too bad.

Vic are they all still sick? That's terrible. Your IL's suck as much as mine. You'd think they'd forgotten how to be adults.

Leanne, what about a rolled up towel under her chest when she's on her belly so her head's a bit higher (did I suggest that all ready?)?

I really must get this lot of Darcy's needles organised....it just keeps getting forgotten. We're going to get another layby out today and I might treat myself to some new undies....I used to have nice matching sets....now the elastic's coming out and they're grandma pants! Probably TMI but I'm excited.

LOL - Sorry kim!! Having major money issues today and thats why i can't go into town till tomorrow!!! The issues are that sever i am contemplating giving up uni for a while and returning to work. It all depends on the current "circumstances" if you get my drift!!

Oh Sara that's all right chookie. I totally understand where you're coming from.

Got my undies....woohoo!

got the screaming banshee here this evening.....man is she ever going to be happy to go to bed? She's started kicking again. Violently. Can't keep anything on her. Can't keep her wrapped but she sleeps better when she is, and when she gets an arm out at night she wakes up....gees whoever thought it'd be this frustrating?

Anyone with a calm relaxed child want to swap??? She's been going an hour and forty minutes now....

coopersmummy Guest

Trade you for a DP that likes sex Kim? LOL - I'd showered, shaved, washed my hair and made it all pretty, put on nice pj's, put the lamp on in my room, and even hoiked my g'string up a little so he could see... AND hinted I wanted sex, and he didn't stay! Grrr!

Welcome to my world Erin!!!! He might come into a good phase soon but then it peters out after that again!!

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Hi Girls...

Erin ~ ALL that effort....and NOTHING!!! You poor thing, o well better luck next time.

Sara ~ WOO HOO no AF....how many days late now?? How are you feeling, do you feel a twinge pregnant or just the usual? Shame about your money probs, doesn't it suck how EVERYTHING is about money.

Kim ~ sorry chick, I think I'll keep my calm relaxed child. Thanks. New undies, nice one.

Evening ladies,

Well i have had a bloody horrible afternoon. The money issues have gone from bad to worse. Brent came home this arvo and told me he'd been sacked!!!:eek:

So i have been crying and panicking all afternoon while trying not to give any sign to Brents parents that something is up!!

Still no sign on AF. I am getting a test tomorrow.

Sorry no personals tonight girls. I feel very, VERY miserable.

I'm off to bed i think....

Nite
    Last edited by Ilithyia; November 23rd, 2006 at 09:04 PM.

I’m baaaccck…. Took a day longer then expected but at least its done! And running perfectly so far I might add!! Everything has been updated so it all looks new and special LOL.

Kim ~ LOTS of good stuff happened!! I loved it!! It was like a movie marathon session of Greys haha!! It was good for Lost too because I find that I loose interest in Lost quickly but as a movie it was excellent! Sounds lovely and hot for you over there – it has cooled down a bit here now. Ohhhh at new underwear – I love matching underwear – it’s the best!! I need to organize Em’s shots as well but I can’t while he is sick. I hope Darcy settled for you.

Coopersmummy ~ Why is that men want sex ALL the time but when you want it – they suddenly disappear lol?

Sheree ~ Congrats on Lachie’s weight gain!!! Things look like they are heading in the right direction finally. Damn at running out of nappies – what a pain LOL. Glad you saw the funny side of it though.

Sara ~ Can’t wait to hear the results from that test!! OMG that is horrible he's been sacked!?!?!? Why was he sacked?!?!? Hopefully he can pick up some work fairly quickly. And right before Christmas too - big for you!!!

Leanne ~ I have no idea how to stop them rolling. Em doesn’t have much water in the bath so he rolls on his belly and crawls about and his fine – until he starts trying to climb out of the bath Katy is just gorgeous BTW.

Vic ~ Sounds like a good idea to skip the IL’s over Christmas rofl!!

Beck ~ Jovi sounds like Em when it comes to solids!!! Good luck with getting a new job! It is completely understandable why you’re not on the net so much these days – I admire you for getting on at all!!!

Shazz ~ Oh no at Nick’s troubles again… I hope he’s alright. It’s a bit worrying that its all unexplained hey? Whoo hoo for Ryan saying Dada!!! He’s a very clever boy!!

Mummy4Life ~ Another bubba started to talk!!! YAY!!! Congrats to Phoebe! OMG at the 13 hour sleep – I want Em to do that LOL!

I am so so sick… and so sick of being sick!! And Emerson is sick too and I’m sick of him as well LMAO. It’s so quiet here right now and for the first time ever I don’t want G to bring Em back!!!! Em has been hard work this week – which was fine until today – when I just wanted to be left alone to die in my own spluttering and mucous rofl!! Would love to hang out at home again tomorrow but I really must do the shopping because there is NO food in the house!!! I am beginning to dread the weekends – they are so busy!!

Em is just into everything ATM. I was fine the first few days but I think with my being sick I just don’t have as much patience. He is climbing EVERYTHING. The cot, the walls, the couch, the bed… then he falls and cries OR he stands there and cries because he doesn’t know how to get up further or to get back down again. Quite funny actually and I have let him whinge for awhile he stands there (the mean mummy that I am LOL) before saving him. He is getting better but damn he is in the bookcase pulling out the books, he empties the nappy bag and has absolutely no interest in his toys. He wants the remote control, my drink, tissues (had to drag a soggy one out that he was almost chocking on the other day :eek – basically everything he’s not allowed to have!! I think I am just tired and cranky – its great, he’s learning lots of new stuff really quickly right???

Kim I’ll swap you a dragon for a monster that gets into everything
    Last edited by Lea13; November 24th, 2006 at 08:19 AM.

Baby_Crazy05 Guest

Jovi has been babbling for a while now. She start with Nan of all things ... lol. But she says mum alot and dad occassionally, bub and even Brad (who is one of her godfathers)!

AND!! She cut 2 teeth today! the front ones down the bottom. I was so excited and scott was like oh yeah i forgot to tell you! ummm hello! I stuck my finger in her mouth and was like WTF! they're so sharp. She's so cute. Can't wait until they come up more and you can see them when she smiles. At the moment when you try to take a look she covers them with her tongue. Little bugger

Anyway ... that's my news for the moment ...

Wow at Jovi's first teeth coming through!! That is excellent news!!! And I'm amazed at what Jovi can say!! I can't get a damn thing out of Emerson haha!

Baby_Crazy05 Guest

Yeah she's been babbling for a couple of months now but gets quite a few words out already ... so cute! she even has specific grunting noises for each of our cats so she knows that they have different names ... amazing!

And she's finally figured out that she has to lift her belly to get up. Usually she'll just roll around the floor to get around. now she's trying to crawl ... gets up onto her knees for a bit but doesn't really get anywhere. Scott said she went a couple of "steps" the other day (of course i missed it! lol).

While I'm thinking about it ... its been ages since I was on and I don't know if I've told before, but we took Jovi swimming the other week. She loved it ... even went under which was amazing and she didn't even cry.

Oh and my blood tests came back and i didn't get a phone call so it was definitely negative however i still don't have AF (not that i mind!). I think it must be my PCOS playing up with my body again. Oh well! I can deal with that, just looks like that when we're ready to get preggas again I'll have to go back to the gyno and go on clomid again.
    Last edited by Baby_Crazy05; November 23rd, 2006 at 09:16 PM.

Just saying a quick hello, I am buggered, but got my hair done today, first time in ages and ages. Lachlan is still sleeping very badly and we are absolutely exhausted and with that machine on in the background and having to set the alarm at 1am, 5am and 7am as well as waking up to him all the god dam time I am sooooo tired! Think I might start wrapping him again see if that helps, what does everyone think about that.

Kim - I hear ya on the sleeping thing, Lachlan probably sleeps 9-10 hours at nite with alot of tossing and turning and waking up, and then has 2 x 20min cap naps during the day, although today he had 2 x 1.25hr naps and was grizzley at 7pm so decided to put him to bed and pat his bum furiously in order for us to enjoy our dinner. So he slept I think for 20mins only. But geez normally like I said 2 x 20min naps and 9-10 hours sleep at nite, surely he needs more, I just don't understand why he doesn't sleep really.

Sara - you poor thing honey, that is terrible, what is your DH going to do now. GL with testing.

Shazz - how are your boys today, you poor thing.

Vic - glad your family is a little better, Lachlan pooéd 6 times and hasn't at all since and I was meant to get a specimen, ohhhhh well he is obviously better now then.

Ohhh who else, ohhh Nat - gee we are all having a time with our bubs atm, must be all related to teething hey, although Lachlan has showed the same symptons since 4mths, nothing more unusual really other then the sleeping thing.

Yay for Jovi cutting teeth!

Leanne - How are you and bub, any more thoughts on the bath situation. I really do love my seat, does anyone else have one?

Tania - you must be busy, thanks for all the pics 2nite, haven't looked yet, shall do 2morrow. Hope you and Jayden are doing ok?

Ok nitey nite, must go to bed and get sum sleep if I can.

Morning all.
    Well last night Katy slept well, but I didn't!!! Tossed and turned and I think I looked at the clock about 100 times. Could not settle! My brain just kept going around and around.. Dunno why.

Oh poor Sara with brent being sacked. Was it unfair dismissal? Sorry, it's the legal system in me. I hope he finds something soon. Money issues suck. This is why I am going back full time. Try not to worry too much hon, things just seem to work themselves out. Take care.

Kim - I've never had matchines undies. How sad is that? Would make you feel good though, even though noone else knows about it cause they can't see it he he he (well we hope anyway! )

Coopersmummy - Sex, what's that?

How clever are all our babies with their talking and their little toothy pegs. We don't have any toothy pegs visible over here yet, but they HAVE to be coming soon.... We don't have any real words either, its just constant noise from Kaitlyn. LA La La and then a shrill excited scream and then La La La....Its a classic. I think once she's talking properly it will be like Kaitlyn, just 5 minutes of peace please. Mum tells me that when I was a kid they took ages trying to get me to talk and then once I was talking they tried to keep me quiet he he he. I can see that happening with Kaitlyn.

Re the bath - we're just putting a little water in so it does not cover K's ears and then she flips over in 5 seconds flat and kicks and kicks until she gets to the other end of the bath, plays, then rolls, and then kicks and kicks again. I figure, she's happy, she's wearing herself out.... so mum's happy. When I put her in the bath seat she held on for dear life and the look on her face was 'what the?' so I thought - can't do that to her....

Sheree - I am still wrapping at night and tightly too - it's the only way to contain Kaitlyn and she sleeps pretty much 10 to 12 hours every night. I unwrap her in the morning and she does her stretches and then rolls on her tummy straight away. I definately recommend trying it. I think she knows now that when we wrap her we 'mean business' because she's asleep usually within 10 - 15 mins.

Baby - PCOS sux doesn't it? I have it too and it's really a pain. I'll probably be on metformin or clomid for our 2nd, but that won't be for a year or so cause of $$$. I Esp hate it for the weight issues. I am now walking over 30 kms a week and am lucky to lose a kg a week. Ahh at least my heart is healthy I guess and the walking has been good for my PND.

Well this has turned into a mammoth post. Sorry if I forgot anyone.

Better get ready for 'my walk' - being picked up in an hr and I am sitting here in my jarmies, Kaitlyn's still asleep too - so lots to do.

Have a good day ladies.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast