Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #16

Evening ladies,

Feeling horrible tonight!! I feel sick, VERY sore and disorientated. I wanna go too bed but there is so much to be done. I hate feeling like this. Its yuck.

Kim - Glad Darcy slept well for you. Wow about the PND tests though. I hope things work out for you all soon. At least now you are getting the help you need.

Alison - Oh no!! Not another one!! Its cool bout lastnight. I assumed something was up.

Shazz - Hope your having a great night!!

Lea - Hi - You've been rather quiet lately. Everything ok??

Vic - I have'nt even started my shopping!

Sorry bout the short posts, as i said i am feeling like poo!!

Off to finish what i need too do. Bath time. And bed time.

Hope all is well.

Ni night.

OVER IT OVER IT OVER IT.

Very tired today.... Waiting for hubby to get home from work and the IL's to arrive. Been up since 4:30am. Very busy day.

Katy grumpy all day. Dosed her up on nurophen to get her to sleep.
    I think the silly season is in full swing.

kIM - Pls come over for dinner again all three of you. I have put your plate in my plate rack in the buffet so I don't forget again. We're here if you need us for anything. I am worried about you.

OVER IT and can't go to bed yet.
    tOMORROW has to be better.

They're still not there? I was going to chat this arvie, but thought you'd be busy so didn't want to bother you....

Hope they arrive soon. Can you snooze somewhere???

Sara honey, hope you're feeling better in the morning.

Jodie259 Guest

Hey Kim... did you get my emails? Not sure if I got the right email address?

My stepmum gave me the 'christmas list' last night... we have a very small family - brother, sister, dad & stepmum. And the bro/sis & me/DH all chris cringle, so we don't have to buy for everyone. Makes it so much easier! And we buy for the olds. (thankfully no grandparents).. DH is Jewish and his family in Israel - so no presents for them either.

So I was able to knock off the entire Xmas shopping in one afternoon. I was on a mission, and Shaun stayed asleep in his pram for 2 hours! I'm so relieved it's all done. Will wrap it all tomorrow.

I'm going to work a few hours next week in the salon. From 6-9pm three times each week. God it will feel strange because I haven't done treatment for 12 months. My body will probably ache after it! Thankfully it's only 3 hours each night - nine hours each week - won't kill me!

Sara... sorry to hear you're not feeling so good. At least you KNOW you're pregnant now!

Caught up with my cousin today who had a baby a week before I did. But her baby is soooo tiny. Doesn't sit, doesn't roll, doesn't do much at all really. Shaun looked like a giant compared to her... even though he is younger. But they got on really well. Shame though as my cousin is moving out to the country.

No doubt you've heard about the fires in Melbourne... and tonight I saw the "Elvis" water helicopter fly over really low. And there were two copper choppers too. Apparantly the cop choppers look out for SWIMMING POOLS... then then Elvis hovers over and sucks the water out of someone's swimming pool. How [email protected] would you be if your pool was sucked dry in the start of summer... and due to water restrictions - you're not allowed to refill it!!! OMG that would be rough. Especially when the ocean is not that far away... but apparantly they can't use sea water. But I must say, Elvis is HUGE. And I feel sorry for the people who's homes are at threat from the fires... so I would give up my swimming pool - if I had one!!!

Hope you all have a great day tomorrow girls. best wishes, J.

why can't they use sea water ?? i would be ****ed but if it meant saving someones house then so be it

Afternoon Girls,

Very quiet in here today! Well i am home sick today. Woke up feeling horribe!! I think i must be getting another bug cause i feel really crook in the guts. I keep saying i feel REALLY hung-over. You know that bloated feeling you have when you are hungover?? Well i have had that all day.

So i went to the Dr and she said just take some panadol. I also asked about the pains in my hips and back and again she said take some panadol!! And i also mentioned the cramps i have been getting and she has sent me for an u/s. So i go tomorrow at 4.00pm. She had a feel of my belly and when she pushed down near my ovary on my left side it hurt heaps. That is why she is sending me i think. Cause i flinched big time.

Got my bloods back. Iron is low as usual. She also said something was high but i did'nt hear her cause she said it under her breath! Obviously nothing too serious. BP was fine too.

Briley got her 6 month needles today. They could'nt weigh or measure her though which was a little dissappointing.

Anyways...i am going to have a bit of a rest with Briley.

BBL!!

Ohhh Em still needs his 6 month needles. I will have to book them for next week. He's bascially been sick for a whole month!!

I am around just busy busy busy. I feel bad posting and not doing personals.

I can't believe they can suck the water out of pools - how cool!! You would be grateful to help but kind of annoyed at the same time if your pool was sucked dry I think!

Finished off the Christmas shopping today. Now I just have to get photo's printed at HN's and wrap them all and write out the cards....

Tomorrow I have a mothers group meet, tomorrow night a scrap booking night, Saturday I'm going to HN's for Em's Santa photo then christmas lunch with old work mates and Sunday I'm working. I have two Christmas parties next week and I need to find a day to get my hair done not to mention I'm working 3 shifts instead of my normal 1... arghhh!! Not to mention I desperately need to clean the house and do the ironing and cook Em some food!!

Hopefully I can get heaps of stuff done tonight and Saturday night when Gordon has Emerson. It's hard to do things with him around right now - the little monkey is getting into everything. Even today shopping he was pulling everything off the shelf. Turned around for one second to start unloading the trolley at the checkouts and he pulled the bloody tictac stand onto his head - grrr!

Alright enough raving from me. I best get going and started on some of those things that I mentioned!!!

Jodie, I sent you an email. Thanks heaps for all that. Still working through it.

Don't feel bad Nat. It just means you have a life LOL. Hope you got some of your jobs done.

Not really much doing here ATM. Darcy's really really sh***y today. Might have something to do with the lost sleep from 2 hours screaming this morning.... she's asleep now so here's hoping the day improves. I did manage to get her to eat nearly half a vita brits this morning. That's a record for her, but the MCN really frowns on it when I mention milk and fibre foods. I tried porridge but she hates that made with water. What's the huge issue?

Yeah cheers Vic. They reckon there's too much fibre in there for their immature little bowels or something. Darcy won't take formula so it's milk or nothing. I don't have any EBM and am struggling to xpress ATM. Guess I should get my finger out...
    Have you polished your battle armour for the holidays???

Hi ladies,
    Not much happening here but just thought I'd pop in and say hi.

I get my laptop back this afternoon, cant wait. It's going to be like new. I should have wrecked it ages ago.

Cooper has been a grumpy boy all week but today he is being excellent. It must have been from his needles. He was grumpy for a week after them last time, only I forgot how bad until this lot.

Got a busy weekend planned. Having our Melbourne Christmas day on Sunday. It's with Tony's family as we will be in sydney for Christmas.

Sara, sorry you have been feeling so bad. Hope today is better for you.

Kim, I hope Darcy is feeling better when she wakes. 2 hours of screaming??? Oh boy, I lose it after 10 mins of crying, but thats pretty rare. Does Darcy not like farex? Is that why you give her vita brits??

Its been quiet here lately, everyone must be busy shopping. Mine is all done thank goodness. Just a few presents left to wrap and we are done. But havent started on cards yet.

Back later, have a good day.

Tehe Alison I can't get her to eat a bit of the foods she's 'supposed' to eat, but she want's a go at everything else. Her favourite ATM is green tea (I have half cold water in mine so it's never a burn risk - don't think I'm a horrible parent). She won't drink out of a bottle but is expert at a glass or cup. Gee though doesn't it makethe smell of thier poo change?!?!

I'm supposed to be doing jobs but can't be bothered.

Kim, I hope you didnt think I was implying you were a horrible parent?? I certainly dont think that. I was just curious why she was having vita brits. If thats what she wants then thats good, certainly better than nothing.

Oh their poo sure does change once solids start...pooooooooooeeeeeeeeeee stinkers!!!

Oh goodness, didn't think you were at all darl. Just in case there were any lurkers reading, that's all.

Evening Ladies,

Just poppin head in quickly. Bout to head off too bed. Still feeling yuck. Almost went too the hospital lastnight cause i had bad tummy pains. I thought i had apendicitis cause i was really tender in my lower right side. So i had a hot shower to go into the hospital and the pains went away so i just went to bed. Woke up feeling yucky thismorning but well enough to go too work.

Briley is going through hell with her gums!! I dropped her off at FDC thismorning and she slept from 9.10am till 1pm!!! Now she is having a bath and off to bed again.

So am i!!!! I am buggered. Everything is catching up on me.

Sorry this post has been all about us but i am too tired for personals. I am thinking of you all though.

Back in the morning.

Ni night!

Morning ladies,

Feeling a tad better thismorning. I would have had a better sleep in but my dog was howling so i had to get up and let them off!!

Briley has been up and down all night. I ended up putting her in with us at about 4am cause she was waking up so much. She slept a little better with us. Her gums must be really aching.

Kim - I give Briley either a half or a full weetbix for brekkie every morning. I did hear that your not meant to give them wheat till a certain stage cause they can get allergies from it. But like a lot of ppl i know have said, they gave it too their children and they are ok now. My mum even gave it too me. I mean obviously there is that % that would develop an alergy too it but i am not going to starve Briley just worry about that little %.
    I have even given her ice-cream. Only little bits but she loves it ofcourse!!

I hope Darcy is sleeping ok for you now....

Vic - I am 7 weeks and 1 day now that i have a new EDD.

Are you ready for the school holidays??? 4 kids all at home!! Woweee you going to be a busy bee!!

Alison - I hope you have a great weekend!! We dont really have much planned. We have a 1'st birthday party too go to this afternoon but thats it really. I just want to stay home but they are expecting us. Have to go and buy the little girl a pressie sometime today too.

Jody - Has your cousin spoken to a Dr about her baby?? Thats odd the the baby is'nt doing things like shaun is. I hope s/he is ok.

Yeh that would suck having someone suck your pool dry. But yeh like some of the other girls said, if it saves someones house then so be it. Water is replaceable, personals possensions are'nt.

Not sure if you saw my msg's on MSN lastnight, but thanks so much for the chrissy card. They are awesome. Its must have cost you a fortune to do the magnet calendar. I would have loved to have done something like that and sent it off to close friends and family. I am going to head out and buy some chrissy cards today to send off.

Nat - Nah don't feel bad mate!! Sorry if i made you feel like that. I am not around as much these days either. Like you i do feel a little bad, but i am too tired to come on sometimes. I try to make an appearance at least once a day.

LOL @ Em pulling the Tic Tac stand down!! It would have been so funny to see!! Luckily for me Briley cant do that yet!! I always lay her down in one of the baby trolley seat thingys so she can't really reach.

Hope you have a great weekend. Sounds busy. BTW - What does HN stand for???

Leanne - Hope everything went according to plan for you!!!

Well i am off to give Briley and me some brekky and then tidy the house. I think my mum is coming out for the weekend so i had better have a tidy home!! Nothing much else on except for the 1'st birthday party!!.

Hope you are all well.

BBL

Darcy's a huge fan of caramel sundaes! She does want to eat, she just doesn't like farex. Simple. I added apple to the vb this morning and she wolfed it down. Can't put enough on the spoon.

We aren't doing much either this weekend. My entire support network is away (except for you guys). Darcy's having a jammie day because it's cold and nothing else fits her (will have to go and buy more large bonds suits).

well morninf all
    excuse any spelling mistakes my head is very fuzzy all a bit much christmas cheer last night man am i paying now what was i thinking stupid stupid... does any one know how long i should express for before feeding ryan again after a drink or 2 34567 i'm going back to bed DH has had ryan all night and all day so far god love him BBL

Just a quick post gals, WE ARE BACK, got home last night and I must say things are Absolutely Fab, will come back and give more detail over the weekend, but for now I have one drinking/eating and sleeping baby (without the dummy I might add, no dummy since Monday!!!!!!!!) I am so proud of him. We have been doing the control crying self settling thing and I must admit as hard as it was at first it is working, puts himself to sleep atleast 2-3 times a day with only crying for about 5ish minutes. Last night we put him in his own room in his cot, YAY, finally finally we get some sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy atm, will give the details soon, but I really believe that, that dummy may have been the part of the problem to his drinking as he is consistently drinking between 130-160ml every feed. Solids aren't great but they are getting slightly better all the time.

Sorry didn't have time to catch up on the posts, hope all is well with everyone.

Will come back over the weekend and fill you in on the whole story.

Luv yas and thanx for all your support AGAIN.........

Oh and we put him to bed at 7.45pm and he was asleep by 8pm and then slept thru till 6.15am. WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast