Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #16

Quiet in here girls.

Well i am off to bed. Just settled Briley is she is snoozing. Brent has gone down too so that just leaves me and my brother. Got a big day tomorrow. Briley starts FDC!! I am freakin big time. I just want everything too go right.

Anyways, bed time.

Hope you are all well. Hope the bubbies are doing well. Talk to you all tomorrow night.

Ni night!

Good luck tomorrow Miss briley i am sure she will have fun and be just fine
    so try not to stress mum

NEED TO VENT....

So my DH wakes me cause he has to go to work and can't find his wallet. And cause I drove last night he thinks I brought it inside - which I didn't. So basically he's like well where is it cause it's not with your stuff, and he's running around the house like a blue a$$ fly, and I am just awake so not really much help.

In the end he gets the poops and says well I can't find it, GREAT, I have to go to work, and I feel like the blame is all mine. I go outside and start to look in the car myself and there it is, under his work bag on the front passenger seat.

GGGrrrrrr

I'm going back to bed for an hour.
    BBL.

men leanne can't live with or with out them

Thanks Sara! I know and yes it does feel better. I have found a private mother and baby clinic so am trying to get into that today. I'm going to send you a little bit of chirstmas cheer!...and maybe a card.
    Hope FDC was OK today.

Ha Leanne - they must all be born with a gene that we get the opposite of!

More arvo shift around here and it's about 50000 degrees and thundering and pouring - tops! Darcy's flaked on my bed under the AC. She was up til 1am last night and then got up again at 4. that was only after an hour's sleep all day yesterday and only 1/2 hr today. No wonder she's tired. I'll just let her go and keep hor up for a couple of hours after that. Hopefully it won't be too bad then. Gonna wrap some pressies and make more cards.

Hey Kim ~ i hope Darcy sleeps for you tonight the little monkey maybe she thinks she'll miss out on something if she sleeps thinking of you do you have my MOb # just Text me when your on MSN and need a Chat

Afternoon ladies,

Well today went briliantly for Briley. Michelle said she went excellent. She has 3 other kids, her 16mnth son and 2 sisters aged 3 and 4, and Briley was loving playing with them. She basically slept all day though. Michelle send home a little card which tells you how Briley's day went and that. Its great. I am quite happy actually. Briley was so happy to see me when i got there too pick her up. She grabbed me either side of the face and lent in to give me a kiss. It was a beautiful welcoming. I was so happy to see her.

My day also went ok. Made it through the day without feeling too tired. I am working at another office from now on and i prefer it heaps. Its much quiter and i have less ppl working around me. Same old boring office stuff but its ok.

Kim - I hope your feeling ok today. Darcy must be a little night owl hey!! Cheeky monkey! Lets hope she crashes tonight. Did you try the music??

I hope your not sending me anything that cost money!!! A card would suit me fine thank-you!!

Leanne - GRRRRRRR - Men are soooo inconsiderate sometimes. The other morning i was sleeping and Brent got up for work while it was still dark. He came in the room and turned the light on to look for clothes and i was like turning the light off. He just said im looking for my clothes! Then lastnight he went to bed before me and i went in and turned the light too get my towel and he said.."Stop waking me up!!" And i was like you did it too me the other morning and he said "No i did'nt!!!" I was like OMG - you are tosser!! I hate how they have a selective memory and hearing. Really gives you the sh*ts does'nt it!

Shazz - I did well thismorning! I was a little sad but more nervous than anything. But i knew she was fine. I had a pretty good feeling about Michelle and she seems very nice. I still have terrible thoughts go through my mind though. I think it will be like that for a while though. Just until i get used to them anyways.

Oh well better get tea on the road. I have a few other things to get ready for tomorrow too.

BBL

Sara ~ i'm so glad Briley's day went well i think it is quite natural to worry about your kids Nerves are all part and parcel of starting out in CC i still get antzy and this is baby 3 i always go with my gut feelings on people and places

I'll send you what I like bossy boots! :P

you've been told Sara he he

Well i was going to say i feel like I'm making progress, but I'm still trying to convince the Dragon she's tired.....

I went to my GP today and told him how I felt (felt like I've told everyone this week). He asked me why it had taken so long.....
    He did give me a referral to a private sleep clinic near my mum. It costs a bomb, but I'm still waiting for Tresillian to ring back (from last Tuesday!), and I feel like they couldn't care less. I'm also terrified about controlled crying. Don't think I could cope with that at the moment.
    The lady sounded pretty positive on the phone this afternoon, so I'm going next monday.

Tell me someone elses baby takes an hour to settle to go to sleep at night.....

I have been told!! he he!!

Kim - Nah sorry mate no troubles here. Have you thought about sleep school like Jodie did?? Hope she settles for you soon.

Shazz - Yeh i am a real instincts sorta person too. I always trust my instincts.

Well i am feeling VERY pregnant tonight girls. I feel like i am streching already around my belly. Its quite painful actually. I forgot about this sort of thing!! I will cope though.

Oh before i forget, Briley is saying Mum now!!! YAY!!! Finally after how long!! So she says 4 words now. Dada, Nana, Bubba and Mum. She uses all of them when she wants to be picked up the little rat!

I have nearly everthing ready for tomorrow. Just have to iron my work clothes and a few little things then i can go to bed. My poor body is so tired.

Where is all the usuals??? Have'nt seen Nat and that on here for a while!

I am trying to create a webpage for my belly shots but it wont let me cause i already have one for Briley!! So i am not quite sure what i am going to do.

Alright i am off to bed. tired.

Hope you are all well.

Ni night!

It's getting worse not better. every time I thinks she's asleep she opens her eyes and screams louder. I wish i could take a battery out

Sara I wish I could get music in there, but have no way until christmas when she gets her pressie from my brother. The private clinic is similar to sleep school. Tresillian is the public no cost one, but they have been not helpful at all this week...ATM I would give up my house for a full nights sleep.
    Last edited by ~Kim~; December 11th, 2006 at 08:49 PM.

Ohhh Kim - I wish i was there to help you. Have you called the Trasillian place back??? I'd be onto them like flies on you-know-what!! Hound the hell out of them. Annoy them so they dont forget you. People need help out there!!

Is she hungry?? When do you give her a bath at night??

Just want you too know before i go to bed that i am not trying to badger you or anything. Just trying to offer some help. Like you i am a first time mum and i can't really offer too much advice cause i dont really have any. But i am here as a support for you.

Good luck and i will talk to you tomorrow. Love you!! Mwa!!!

Ni Night.

Kim, dear, please come stay a night here and I will look over DArcy for you. I am fair dinkum.

Kaitlyn is a brat today. Been whingy all day and we can't get her to go to bed. We let her cry / scream / ramble for nearly 45 minutes, so I picked her up to 'comfort' her as I thought it was teething pain and the little rotter laughed at me. She's now on the floor playing and talking to herself. MArk's off tomorrow so I said I STILL have Christmas sewing to do so she's all yours.
    We have a bush fire about a block away so there's been sirens all afternoon. They don't phase her though. . . well at least I don't think so.

Other than that, not much to report. The IL's come on WEdnesday so there's a lot of cleaning etc to get done.

Tomorrow its my morning walk, driving lesson, grocery shopping, washing, more driving practice, and then cleaning, and getting rid of the pile of ironing which is sitting in the spare room where I will be sleeping come Wed - Sun. Phew, I think that's all. Probably more driving practice as I need to do anor 30 hours before this time next month. I'm stuffed.

I'll be back for proper personals in the morning, until then NITE.

LOL Sara - I have to admit that Kim is excellent for accepting/listening to questions/advice etc. I've gone a little crazy thinking out loud with her and she's been fine.

Kim I HEAR you. I hear you so well that I almost cried when I read your post. Now the last week I've had a taste of what you permanently have and my little taste is nowhere near as bad as what you are going through. I don't know what to do or say other then that I am here for you

Em is a velcro baby. He's not happy unless he's in my arms. Even then he still whinges and crys! He barely eats/drinks during the day but will wake up 3+times a night for a bottle. Today he was chewing on everything in sight so I think its teething. I just want it to end so he's happy again the poor little mite.

As for me... well its 2 weeks till Christmas and I only just realised it. I'm panicking big time. I haven't even made my cards let alone sent them!! I have so much to do and next week I'm flat out with work and Christmas functions... oh how did it all creep up on me so fast! Nasty Christmas

Alright I better go and get an early night whilst I can. Sorry for no personals - just thought I'd let you know that I'm around!

Jodie259 Guest

Leanne...
    Your hubby sounds like mine.
    The other day he cleaned out his tool box and had bags of screws & transmittors that he put into zip log baggies. The next night he's asking where I put them... I had no idea what he was talking about. He claims he left them on the porch... and they were gone. And I said he was an idiot and they probably got stolen. He was ranting and saying it was MY fault! eventually he goes to the room out the back - and finds them out there. He came in with his tail between his legs - but said it was still my fault. Pfft!

Kim... you're having sleep problems with Darcy? My DS sounds like he had the same habits as Darcy. I can totally sympathise with you! After two visits to sleep school - one of them being a week long residential stay - Shaun is finally sleeping! Although he still needs some work on his nights. But he gave me 8 solid hours one night last week. It was like an early chrissy present. if you want to chat about it - and the techniques that I was taught - msn or email me. I would be happy to help you out, as you need support to do it - and ideally someone who has really been through it too. Don't hesitate to contact me...

Sara - glad to hear that Briley is good at CC.

Although I've always adored Shaun... at the moment he is just magical for me. I think the extra sleep helps both of us. He is much more relaxed and he is always so happy now. He does the cheekiest things! Today in his walker - he walked to the TV unit and thought "I like these shiny DVDs - I'll play with those!". Later on today I bought him home from CC and put him on his playmat whilst I checked my emails. I could hear him playing... then there was silence. I panicked a bit and went to the living room to find him fast asleep, on his tummy, on the mat. The other day he was playing on his mat and I've attached a FP cot activity centre onto the side of his play gym. He decides he wants to chew on it instead - so he pulls at it - and the whole play gym (it's plastic) and the activity centre are ontop of him... and he's on his back underneath it all. I couldn't even see him!!! When I pulled it off him, he had the cheekiest grin on his face.

He's so adorable. I just love him to bits.

and he's waking up. Time for his 1am bottle.

Hope you are all well.
    ciao,
    Jodie

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast