Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #22

Hey Kim, a kid from my last school's dad was on the forensic team who went to that ship after Dianne Brimble thing happened. He has to go to court too and his wife said it dragged on for ages.
    Riley is driving me nuts atm he is so whingy and tries to get onto his tummy to crawl but just lays there and cries when he does. DH has gone to have a nap now- poor dear while I deal with homework, whingy baby and trying to cook.
    BBL

Got some cool news. The place where we got our wedding photos done have written to us asking to include some of our photos in their 'dream wedding' album. I just need to write a little speil and send it back. THey're giving us a shoot and photo voucher in return. Really looking forward to seeing it.

Cool Kim
    we having family photos done next week i can't wait i love photo of the kids Just don't like them of myself

Thats great Kim, my brother is a professional photographer but I still don't have good photos of all 3 kids I must get organised.
    Leanne and Kim- is the Regatta centre nice and is there shaded areas or seating? Jess has a triathlon there on Friday and I am trying to decide whether to drag Riley all the way out there to watch!

The regatta centre is nice, and there are trees and a bit of stadium seating and a few sheltered areas. If it's not too hot its nice.....

I am about to go to bed. Feeling a bit better today. One blocked nostril though, how annoying!!!. Kaitlyn seems to be getting better with the new medication, but is still really off her food. Is taking bottles though so that's all I am really worried about.

Thanx everyone for your kind wishes and for thinking about me.

Nat: Jayden has always loved clapping hands, he giggles so much when I used to show him….whereas my niece (just turned 1) has only just learnt how to do it herself. I could imagine you showing Em and him looking like “What the???” If Jayden doesn’t drink water I give him juice but that’s not going to help Em if he has watery nappies. Well done on getting on 2 days in a row haha and on your bargin!! I’ll email you some pics of Jayden in his suit soon…..I’m so slack with his website haha

Karen: Good luck in finding a house….2 weeks isn’t long, have you got a few in mind? Hows Phoebe’s teeth coming along? Jayden still doesn’t have any but he has the worst nappy rash ATM its raised off his skin IYKWIM, his nose is running and his drool seems to be thicker!! Hope your enjoying TAFE, and good luck for your first day back at work

Vic: Happy Birthday Hayley!! Great to hear they had fun! Jayden has been playing up at night too, he woke at 3am this morning…luckily that has been the only night he has woken up but he has been very difficult to get to sleep at night since we have been in Melb

Elissa: MMMM Orange and poppyseed cake sounds good….how did it taste? I hope your feeling better….that’ll teach you LOL.

Shazz: Sounds like teeth....I hope it clears up soon. Jayden got a nice bruise on his forehead when we were at SIL #5’s (Buderim) a few weeks ago he nearly fell off the bed but banged his head into the side table…..poor little thing.

Kim: Hope you get a good sleep tonight and tomorrow….I hate when I want a nap and someone comes over. Your milk may not be drying up, Darcy is probably going through a growth spurt, or teething….as Vic said a lot of the babies seem to be going through the same thing. How cool with the photo’s…..it must have been a gorgeous wedding!! Voucher would be good you can get a family pic or even just one of you and Darcy……Or 3 generations your mum, you and Darcy.

Leanne: Don’t ya hate blocked noses!!! That’s almost the only thing that will stop me from sleeping…it drives me insane…..and after like 2 days I forget what its like to breath normally and can’t imagine being able to ever again hahaha

I got a LeapPad Little Touch learning system off Ebay a couple of weeks ago for $53 (RRP $80) and it came with 2 books (RRP $25) then I was shopping at BigW and found “Guess How Much I Love You” (for those who remember it’s the book we got for Sheree) in the LeapPad range for only $10!! I love bargins hahaha. I love the learning system but I think Jayden is still a bit too young for it he doesn’t stay still long enough to read a whole book yet haha

Well this turned out to be a huge post, I better go to bed….although I get to sleep in tomorrow morning as Jayden has his check up in the morning….can’t wait to see how much he weighs….he’s getting too heavy for me hehe
    Nighty night all
    oxoxox

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Hi Girls....

Thanks for all Good wishes for our house hunting....I was hoping to get some good news today about some applications we have put in, but NO. Did get some good news though....well good news for us, not so much the landlord. The sale of the house has fallen through, so we have some extra time up our sleeves. At this stage, at least until the end of march. God that news has definately taken a load off. I said to DH that, that doesn't mean we can slack off. There is still plenty to do, and we still need to keep looking for a house. We have a habit of leaving everything to the last minute. Procrastination is my enemy.(lol)

Kim ~ that sounds excellent @ having some of your wedding pics included in the 'dream wedding album'.

Tania ~ Phoebe's teething??? what a joke. I have lost count at home many times that I THOUGHT they were going to make an appearance. DS had 8 at the same age and she has not even one. Gotta love those bargains, LeapPad are wonderful . I haven't been into Big W in such a long time. I'm hanging out for some cooler weather and then start thinking about getting little miss some winter clothes. I love shopping for her.

Leanne ~ Good to hear that you and Kaitlyn are feeling better. Thinking of you both.

Shazz ~ I'm with you on the family photo thing. Love pics of the kids, but ones with me in it....no thanks. I spoil them everytime. (lol)

Nite Nite. X

Morning girls,

Well i started my orientation week at uni yesterday and it almost killed me. The first class i had was an overiew and then we went with 2 Mentors so show us around the nursing sciences building and the rest of the campus. We walked around and stood around for an hour an a half and my hips and back were killing me. I was in so much pain. I sat down when i could but we were on the move so much that was'nt very often. It was good overall though. I got my timetable and i am going too be at uni 4 days a week and not 2 like i originally thought which has worried me a bit. Now i have to worry about who is going to watch Briley now.

We are both good. I am still getting sick in the mornings. Probably cause i am not eating like i should be. Naughty me!

Anyhoo...got some uni stuff to sort at the mo.

BBL for personals.

Tannis - great to get a bargain isn't it. the cake doesn't taste that great but it has cured my sweet cravings

mummy4life - great news about the house, you sound like us we always leave everything to the last minute, i don't think we will ever be very organised people.

sara - you must have been buggered by the end of the day! Hope you get Briley's care sorted out alright. You sound as bad as me not eating enough and feeling sick, i think we each need a personal chef 24/7, i don't mind eating i just hate cooking.

OMG Archie is into EVERYTHING!!!! He is going to run me ragged when i am pg again. We are ttc#2 starting today, woohoo!

Just really quickly,
    Tanya, if you read this today, that sounds like thrush rash. Darcy's had it a couple of times. And if his saliva's thicker does he have any white bits in his mouth? Might be there too. I swear by hydrazole cream for their bottom. It will clear it by this arvie if it is.

Christine - exactly what Leanne said.

Off to have a nap while the Dargon's out cold. BBL.

hi everyone geez it is quiet in here hope your all well

Its very quiet in here, hope things are OK for you Shazz.
    Not sure whether to drive out to Penrith on Friday, the good mother part of me should make the effort but the bad mother thinks its a bl**dy long way to watch her run for a bit! Will see which mother wins on Friday morning LOL
    Thank goodness today is my friday, I have a planning 1/2 day so someone else gets the pleasure of my class' company until 12 but tonight is "Meet the teacher night" which I loathe. We have to stand up in front of all these parents and talk about what we are doing for the year- for 40 minutes! Then they all go away and compare notes and b*tch behind our backs LOL(no thats just me being paranoid but it happens a bit)
    BBL for personals have a good day everyone

wow so quiet.

christine - gosh 40 mins is a long time to talk isn't it? especially to a bunch of b!tchy parents. im sure you'll do a good job, at least you only have to do it once a year.

shazz - hope things are looking up in your world, big hug.

i am about to go and do the internet banking for the week, how depressing....at least we don't have a huge stack of bills this week for the first time in years!

Morning all, another reasonably quiet night. Thank goodness. Excited to be going back to the gym this week. Managed to score 4 free personal training sessions too.
    Darcy's currently and hour and a half overdue for a feed and man I'm feeling it....never thought I'd say I wish she'd wake up.

Forgot to ask the other day Vic, what shampoo do you use???

I worked out this morning,, that after Darcy wanted to get up at 3.30 yesterday morning I managed to be awake 28hours. i didn't get either sleep I tired to have yesterday no wonder I'm a bit of a mess.....

Boy I missed a lot over the last two days!! I will try and catch up – sorry in advance about the big post!

Mummy4Life ~ I hope you find a place soon!!! Great to hear that you love Tafe and its going well. GL going back to work. Are you going back to Gawler? At least you have some more time up your sleeve. Its not easy finding a rental around here now. I want to head into BigW and do a big winter shop as well but I may just wait and see. I am the same with Em’s teeth… I swear he’s getting them almost every week! The problem is that I can actually see them below the gums… they just won’t cut through arghhh!

Christine ~ You talking about Darwin made me laugh – Saturday night we had the air con on and I grabbed a blanket because it gets cold but when you turn it off its really stuffy LOL – a few hours later G wanted to share the blanket. We did for a bout 5 minutes before we ****ed ourselves laughing realizing we were shivering under a blanket on a 40 degree day!!! Needless to say we turned it off after that… and then back on again a few hours later hehe! Sounds like you have a fun night tonight you poor thing!

Vic ~ Arghhh @ the bed wetting and the rain! Bad combination! Happy birthday to Hayley! Sounds as though she had a great time.

Shazz ~ LOL @ Ryan not being able to run yet! Its still exciting he’s taking steps though!

Elissa ~ I used to eat these gorgeous orange and poppyseed muffins at work when I worked in Adelaide. They were great!! Enjoy your cake!

Kim ~ I hope you sort out Darcy’s routine soon! OMG @ being up that long! I don’t know how you manage it! That is fantastic news about being in their dream wedding album!! Congrats!

Tania ~ I am extremely slack with my website these days. So much so that I think it has expired LOL! I’m going to get those Learning LeapPad thingos for Em when he’s old enough. I might even ask someone to get it for his first birthday!

Sara ~ I started my uni yesterday as well and had the same sort of tour around my campus – my feet were hurting at the end of it!! Buggar at your timetable being 4 days instead of 2. I am there twice a week for a 4 hours one day and 2 hours the next. In the last 6 weeks I also have a full day of prac teaching on Thursday and then in the final week I have 7 days in a row (Thursday/Friday of one week and then the whole next week!)

I am very much enjoying my day at home after working for 3 days and then being at uni for one. I found out yesterday that 2 of my courses are actually intensive mode. Which means they are crammed into 6 weeks! So I do Arts for the first 6 weeks and then have 2 weeks off and have PAR for the next 6 weeks – which is teaching pracs. I am very excited to get started – just a little nervous as well because I want to do really well and I’m not sure how I’ll cope juggling it all IYKWIM. I already have reading and stuff to do before my lectures next week!

I just gave Em a bag full of stuff to play with. He loves emptying bags of their contents and he is totally enthralled with it all hehe!!

evening all

Evening Shazz. How's your cyclone going with the walking?

Mine gave me a fat lip tonight, but she banged her head so hard on my face that there's a bruise in the corner of her eye lol. 9 months old and a black eye. Great mother I am.

I have finally finished all my jobs (well the ones I'm going to do anyway) and am just having a bit if r&r before I head to bed. It's so much nicer when she doesn't fight.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast