Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #23

Afternoon girls,

Just poppin in to say hi. Just got home from uni and town. I am starting to get really tired from all this running around.

Sorry for no personals not feeling up too it. I have read all the posts however and everyone seems to mostly fine.

Hope you are all well.

BBL

Hi just popping in too before I say nigh night.

My back is heaps better. Kaitlyn's heaps better too so it's safe for visitors again! LOL. I am just having coughing (barking) fits at about 3am.... That's all.

Work is crazy (but you get that!), I'm not getting as much sleep as I would like (but you get that too....). So all in all.... all is well.

Tomorrow is Friday, and DH is not working this weekend. I am really looking forward to a 'family' weekend.

See you tomorrow.
    Take care everyone.

Oh and before I forget (which I am doing alot of lately) - Happy 10 month b'day to all the 9 May bubbas for tomorrow!!!! Two months to go till their big days. Has anyone started planning first birthday party's yet?
    Last edited by ~Leanne~; March 8th, 2007 at 08:18 PM. Reason: forgot to say somthin'

first birthdays OMg ryans is in a month i can feel the tears welling up already

Who mentioned first birthdays??? I get teary thinking about it already

I was planning a huge first birthday and hiring a hall but I've decided against it. I just can't afford it and he's not going to remember it at all. I will have a small party on his actual birthday and then have a few things with family members so it will definitely still be celebrated but not on the grand scale I had originally planned.

Leanne ~ I'm glad to hear that everyone is starting to feel better in your household. It sounds as though you're going to have a lovely family weekend. I hope that cough eases soon.

Sara ~ I hope you are coping alright on your own sweety. Rest up won't you and don't work too hard!

I got lots of study done today and then Em was asleep by 8.30 so I'm just catching up on posts and will get back to it. There is so much to do and I'm trying to get in front because I know that it will be impossible for me to pull all nighters the night before assignments are due. It was great when I was in year 12 but I doubt it would work so well being a single mum and all hehe! Well technically single lol.

Alright its past 9.30 which was my cut off. Will chat later girls!

morning all
    we have been up all night with a very sick little boy the Dr says it is just a viral thingy but man is he unhappy and HOT he kept zoning in and out on me yesterday very scary my daughter used to throw convulsions when her temp got to high so i'm hoping he doesn't follow in her footsteps cause i'm flying solo since yesterday and will be till sunday nite i just don't know if i'll cope on my own

Oh Shazz, that's terrible! Take him to the hospital if he keeps doing that! Viral my a**e, that's serious! You will cope though.....remember the positives we were talking about....bed all to yourself (except like me when you have to share it all night - at least there's not three of us in there), neatness (well at least until 3pm this arvie). I'm a bit disappointed my two weeks is almost over lol but i didn't have a sick kid.

I have been thinking about her birthday, but not like you guys. I'm wondering what drama the ILs will cause.....I'm not having two separate parties and they're not having their own for her, so they'll just have to learn to be socailly acceptable.

Awwww Shazz I hope he's feeling better soon the poor little thing! I hope he doesn't start convulsing either!

We had swimming lessons this morning. It was actually great being in early as there were heaps of free car parks and lots of room in and around the pool. The class was full of bubbas Em's age as well and they seemed a bit more advanced then Em which is good as I think he was getting a bit bored in his other class. Hopefully he'll learn more from them.

Em is just down for his nap and I'm going to have a quick clean up and shower and then do some more study. I was meant to meet a friend for coffee today but she ended up being called into work so I have no plans!

Kim I missed your post somehow lol. There will be lots of separate parties for Em. With my Dad & Mum separated its a given.
    Last edited by Lea13; March 9th, 2007 at 10:24 AM.

Vic ~ I hope those CC troubles get sorted for you. YAY for the IL's being away lol. You must be enjoying it lol The rainforest sounds like lovely as well!

Is anyone doing anything special for Easter? I will probably work the Thursday night and then the Saturday so we won't be going away at all. And I certainly won't be doing anything special for Emerson either. He's way too young for chocolate and its his birthday a month after so I really don't see the point.

Em has been a PITA today. Cries when I try to leave the room and wants cuddles and is very whingey!! I managed to make a cheesecake with him hanging off my legs intermittently whilst I distracted him with things to play with. And he finally just fell asleep watching Finding Nemo then so hopefully he wakes up in a better mood.

I am off to get some reading or study done seeing as I've done nothing all day! Will chat later girls!

angelique Guest

Gosh it has been so long. How is everyone? I cant believe we have a pregnant chicky already. Way to go.

I wanted to announce that thank god my little one is sleeping now!! I just never thought it would happen!! 9 months of torture!! I have about 18 months of sleep to catch up on!!! Oh and 2 little teeth have popped up now!! YIIPEE

Hey Ange so good to see you back posting and wooohooo little miss Katerina got to go baby is creaming again took him back to the doctor and guess what ???? he has tonsilitis (sp) so it was another night of extremely high temps and screaming hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon and we can have a happy baby again
    BBl

Morning girls!

Ohhh poor Ryan! I hope he is feeling better soon Shazz.

Well i have some very exciting news!

WE HAVE A CRAWLER!!!!!

Briley crawled a little bit chasing the cat around the other night but today she really crawled. My mum and sister were watching her yesterday and found a balloon at tafe. Ofcourse she went crazy for it. So when we got home yesterday afternoon i deliberately brought it inside to entice her to crawl. Well it worked a treat. She has been chasing it around the lounge room all morning. Its sooo surreal seeing her move like that. I kinda feel sad that Brent was'nt here to see it but he will be home this week. He is definetely going to notice her changes.

As for me, i am pretty good. Woke up a few times lastnight for the loo! I can't remember peeing this much this early with Briley!

Not much planned for the weekend. Mum is on her way up to keep us company. I have to make a start on that assignment too. Something i HAVE to do!

Hope you are all well. Have a great weekend!

wtg Briley

It is so quiet in here lately!!!

Vic I'm a bit Nazi like on Em having sweets lol. Mostly because of the lactose intolerant issue but I want to keep him away from the junk food as long as it can. You know how I eat though so I'm sure it won't last long hehe

Ange OMG Look at little Katerina's picture in your ticker! Look at that hair! She's just adorable! YAY for her sleeping for you now as well! Enjoy catching up on the sleep!

Shazz I really hope Ryan is feeling better soon the poor little thing!

Sara WHOO HOO for Briley crawling!!!! What a clever little baby!!

I went to a BB meet today at a play cafe. Em was finally able to make use of their baby section and he loved it!!! He was crawling everywhere and he even loved the ball crawl. He honestly was so much fun to watch and I had a great time. Got lots of photos and video footage as well!

My mum also bought Em some stuff for winter. Two pairs of jeans, some PJ's and grey trackies and jumper. I am looking forward to dressing him winter clothes lol but at the same time that will mean he's one !!!

I went to visit a friend in hospital last night. She's 38 weeks pregnant and is on bed rest. Just being there made me super clucky and want to start trying for another one BUT I want to study more first and besides all my friends are having babies so I will just fawn over theirs lol. I honestly don't know how I'd cope with two TBH. When I think about it seriously its a bit daunting!

Heading out for tea tonight with old friends. Em is still asleep and has been for almost 2 hours. I think the play cafe has tired him out lol. I should be taking advantage and studying seeing as he won't be in care on monday because of the public holiday but I can't be bothered

Will chat later!

Hi ladies, have had an exhausting week. Worked an extra 2 days as a casual to pay for DH's new motorbike chain and his weekend away with guys from work next weekend. Had Dh home all week with broken rib, which means he was completely incapable of doing ANYTHING to help at home except he helped my dad mind Riley on Thursday (Dad stayed here for 2 days as he has had a cataract op. on Wed) and help Jess mind Riley on friday. I spent 3 hours in emergency with Jess (and Riley) on thursday evening, she had severe abdo pain which turned out to be blocked bowel and completely compacted poo! (sorry TMI) so she is on heavy duty laxatives and panadol. I have had F All sleep and to top it off I had to go to doctors to get something for DH and she checked me out and I have a chest infection which she is worried will become pnemonia (I told her i don't have time to be sick) So basically I am fed up and miserable. I wish you guys all lived down the street or something so we could have coffee LOL.
    BBL I smell a yukky baby!

evening all i just have a second before the screaming will start again i have had ryan asleep twice already tonight only to wake up in ten minutes screaming his lungs out this is the 3rd night of hell and all up so far i've had 2 hours sleep i feel drunk and totally wrecked at the same time gee i hope i can at least get a couple of hours tonight otherwise i just don't know how in hell i'm going cope till DH gets home his flight isn't till late tomorrow night mawwwwwwwwww i wish i had a a nanny at times like these just for a hour or so break .... nite wish me luck

Lets put all these non sleepers in a room and we'll go somewhere else LOL

Oh Christine and Shazz you poor things. What dramas you both are going thru right now. Hope your night is better tonight and you wake to happy healthy children in the morning. Makes my dramatic night sound so minor now.

Good luck to you both.

Christine OMG that sounds like the week from hell!!!! I so hope that you are feeling better soon and things ease up for you! No wonder you haven't been posting! Coffee would be great hey!

Shazz Awwww hun things sound bad for you too. I hope you get some sleep and little Ryan starts feeling better!!!

Alison Good to see you

Just posting quickly before bed. I probably won't be in tomorrow as I''m working!

Night all.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast