Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #24

Have a great trip Vic!!

I'm drowning girls... I've got so much to do and so little time!! :eek:

I have to head to my uni night class tonight but just thought I'd pop in and say hi. I have a major assignment due next week and then another one due the following week hence the reason I've been MIA.

Just a quick question though - Em was 8.87 kgs in Jan, 9 kgs in Feb and I weighed him today and he is still only 9 kgs. Is that normal??? He has grown 3cm since Jan which is something I suppose. And I suppose they can't keep having big weight gains constantly. I just thought it was strange that he literally hadn't gained a thing.

Last edited by Lea13; March 21st, 2007 at 02:56 PM.

nat ryan is the same with his weight atm i think it is because he is so active that that he is burning off any weight he is putting on well i hope it is that anyway as long as he is not losing any and is still growing all should be alright

Nat Darcy's only put on 500gm in two months but has grown over 5cm.
    How's your assignment going?

Nat - Katys the same. Has been just on 9.5kg for almost two months now. She's shot up a heap, and her rolls on her legs etc are going. Her chubby cheeks are also almost gone.

I'd say there's nothing to worry about.

Finally did new ticker (or DH did cause I am hopeless with technology!)
    Riley is now crawling properly! BBL got to bath Erin and Riley but i just wanted to do new ticker.

Christine ~ he looks adorable definately very grown up

Yaayy Chrsitine!!! tehehe he's so cute with that haircut....reckon it'll be about 2 years before Darc needs one....

Riley has the least hair of all my kids. Both girls had to go to the hairdressers at 6 months cause their fringes were in their eyes! Jess had plaits to her waist at 5.

Christine, that is so cute!!!! Inspired me to take some update fotos. Memo to self: take some fotos for new ticker......

I'm off to bed - home today witha migraine so need to sleep the rest of it off.
    Have a nice night / day tomorrow girls.

Awwww Christine that is beyond adorable!!! I would have been furious over it at first but he looks too cute to stay mad lol!!!

I'm glad Em seems to be like the others. I think I just got used to seeing huge weight gains and now he's settled down.

Kim My assignment's are going kinda okay. I think I need to have more done then I actually do and next week I'm gonna go crazy nuts trying to do it all lol. In saying that its not as if I haven't done anything at all but of the 3 assignments due in the next 2 weeks 2 of them are worth 50% of my grade for the same subject The third one is only a little report worth 15%...

Well I suppose I better get back to it lol. Lots of reading to be done and I think I'll do it tonight seeing as the light in the study has blown and I can't be bothered changing it hehe. That would mean I have to get a chair, screw driver etc and its just too hard at this time of night!

I have a study group tomorrow and then I'm working again tomorrow night. Friday I have another thing on for uni and then Saturday I have a Naming Ceremony and a baby shower and then work again Sunday! I am not cut out for this pace at all lol.

Night folks!

Finally I have 5mins to myself!! Chris has gone to squash and won’t be home til long after I go to bed and Jayden was a good boy and went straight to sleep after his bottle at 7.30pm……Now to catch up on a few personal!!

Christine: OMG I would be so angry at the girls for doing that too!! But in saying that I got up to probably a lot worse when I was their age (sorry if Jess reads this). I think now being a parent you realize what you put your parents through when you were younger…..I just hope my kids aren’t as naughty as I was!! I love the new pic of Riley….he is so cute!! Are you still guilt tripping Jess? Get as much out of her as you can haha. I’ll be in on that lottery ticket too haha I’ve had enough of work too…I won’t bore everyone with the details but men are annoying at whatever age!!

Jodie: OMG Shaun was INSIDE the toy box LOL!!! Jayden reaches in but hasn’t gone right over yet. Just put in his baby book that mama was his first word haha. What a bargin that little people set was, I want to get little people things for Jayden’s 1st bday, I just bought him a little people fire engine that says things and has music….so cute and he loves it!! WELL DONE FOR THE WEIGHT LOSS!! I’m a big believer in “it will happen if you don’t try” but in their case that didn’t work in the beginning…..but it has happened now and they weren’t trying!! You’re TTC again aren’t you? Or if it happens it happens?

Nat: My weekend away was great and surprisingly I didn’t miss Jayden too much!! I did hear a baby at the motel and every time it cried I thought it was Jayden and the baby even had the same inflatable seat that Jayden has. Invite who you want Nat…Seriously your mum had her turn to organize kids bday parties and now its your turn. Luckily Chris’s family haven’t (so far) made any suggestions but its still about 9 weeks away so there is still time for them LOL. YAY FOR EM WALKING!!! Clever little guy!! Come teach Jayden haha

Kim: for the other day sorry I missed it….29 is special….Every year is special!! SIL and her hubby are still together but only a few days before we went down there they “apparently” were having problems again, but that could have been that could have been to put ppl off of suspecting why else we were invited down there. They seemed happy to me when I saw them together. Oh I’ve been meaning to ask you, that pic of Darcy in your ticker is she wearing an all in one that says “I’m a hug waiting to happen” I bought that for my niece and Jayden has the boy one that says “Instructions NOT included” I love them, they are so cute!!. I not only wouldn’t have got FIL anything but I wouldn’t have even gone over there….and if you had to go over I would have had Darcy babysat so they couldn’t see her haha

Vic: Sorry I missed you before you left!! Hope the flight was ok and you enjoy your holiday!! Where abouts are you staying down there? We stayed at Spinnaker Quays on I think it was Parklyn Pde Mooloolaba. There is a shoe/bag shop on the corner that has the best stuff, I found a pair of shoes and matching handbag that I really wanted to get but we didn’t go back there It was 3 pieces for $100 too!! OMG what a horrible party!! Good that the bday boy was ok but obviously the parents overreacted??

Sara: Hope you feel better soon chic!! How gorgeous Briley saying Where’s the chooks!! Did Brent leave today? How you feeling? Have you got neighbours? I love when its just Jayden and me but for two weeks that might be a bit long.

Leanne: Awww poor Kaitlyn!! Jayden had his first accident (involving blood) last week, it wasn’t that bad though, he faced planted the tiles and I think his dummy cut the corner of his mouth when he hit.

Shazz: I hope your ankle is getting better!!

Chris tried getting his sister to give Jayden his first haircut yesterday but I refused to let her haha I want the video camera there so I can tape his reaction (cause it aint gonna be pretty LOL) Chris just wants it cut so he can spike his hair up and give him a Mohawk which looks gorgeous on him but he can wait a bit longer!!

The indulgence party was unbelievable, I recommend pedicures any day!! That was my first obviously!! Vic, they are local for you, you should have a party!! The beach was great, the pool where we stayed was great, lunch was great, the shopping was great!! Haha I had a great time basically (lucky I came home really haha). Everyone was shocked and of course happy when SIL#5 and BIL announced the pregnancy, those that didn’t know couldn’t believe I kept it a secret for so long…but I’m good with other ppl’s secrets just not my own haha.

Anyway that is basically it, this post is massive!!! Sorry! I better feed the dogs and cat and go to bed.
    Nighty night Everyone
    oxoxox

hi Tania ~ glad you had a great weekend away sounds absolutely delightful thanks for ankle wishes but it is still well and truly knackered i haven't been to the doctor yet i thought i would give it till monday cause i think it is just really badly sprained oh well
    Nat ~ you sound run off your feet hope things slow down abit over the weekend

Afternoon Girls!

Been MIA in here a little bit lately. I have just been so swamped with things to do and places to go i just don't seem to have time to jump on the computer anymore. I hate to say it already but i am quite sick of uni. Its SOOOO time consuming. Especially since i have to travel 40 mins to get to the damn uni for 1 lecture some days! I am starting to feel really stressed and i think this is why my health is suffering.

I went for my 20 week check-up today and saw the Dr about my cough. Nothing special i can do about the cough. I was allowed to buy a cough medicine suitable for pregnant women though. HTH. I was really worried yesterday cause i thought i had broken my waters from coughing so bad. I have been letting out a fair bit of wee lately when i cough (sorry if TMI) but this was sticky stuff. Obviously it was'nt cause i did'nt start contracting. But that gives you an idea as too how bad this bloody cough is!!

So yeah the 20 week checkup was good. I am really really happy with my Dr. She asks me how i am doing and checks the babys heartbeat every check-up. She even showed me how to find the top of my uterus today.

I think Briley is really missing Brent already. Its been nothing but Dad-dad this and dad-dad that since he left!!! It makes it a little harder for me. I do miss him already to! My mum wanted to give her a hair cut and her ears peirced today! It did'nt happen though. We went to the Dr's and straight home. Briley played up at the Dr and i was really really tired.

Tania - Yeah Brent left yesterday (wednesday). At the moment i am feeling like absolute sh*t! I can't seem to shake this cough and its really starting to drain my body of energy. I should be feeling beautiful and vivacious! Yeah i have neighbours. They are about 200m away from me both sides though. The indulgence party sounded great. Thats what i need to go to i think!

Vic - Things are ok. Not as bad as they were. I think a week at home together might just be a bit too long to be in each others faces IYKWIM. Have a safe trip mate!! Hope you have fun!

Christine - The photo is gorgeous!!!

Nat - You sound busier than me hun!!! My assignment is due on the 28th of March (next wednesday). I am going to hook into it this weekend. I have to really! Is Em still walking???

Hi to everyone else! Hope you are all well. Sorry if I missed any of you!

Well i have a few things to get ready for ANOTHER trip into town for uni tomorrow. I was naughty and did'nt go today. The lecture was from 8-9am and was too tired from the lack of sleep from coughing. I am not planning on leaving this farm this weekend. I am cemented to the table doing my assignment!

Anyways, Briley is quiet so i better go and check her!

Ohhh I'm just about to go and pick up Em from CC and drop him off at my parents so I can go to work but I just had to post!!

have just been so swamped with things to do and places to go i just don't seem to have time to jump on the computer anymore. I hate to say it already but i am quite sick of uni. Its SOOOO time consuming. Especially since i have to travel 40 mins to get to the damn uni for 1 lecture some days! I am starting to feel really stressed
    Sara I feel the same way except for the being sick of it part lol. Its so time consuming and there is so much to do. I feel like I'm on the go 10 minutes before I wake up all the way through till bed time. That means I'm busy for 17 hours of the day. I am loving it though I do feel like its all been a whirlwind. I can't wait for the 2 week break we have soon. A pity I have 4 assignments due in that time.

Its times like today that I hate it though as I feel so bad for dropping Em straight off to my mums. It means I virtually don't see him all day Yep he is still trying to walk at least. He has taken 8 or so steps in a row at most lol and it is very cute!!

I am lucky I have no uni's at such an ungodly hour lol - 8 am how horrid I would have skipped it too lol!!

Alright I better get going. Take care everyone!

Evening all. Not really much doing here ATM. Can't wait until Cam's back at work...he's on 2 weeks off ATM and his PS2 broke yesterday so I'm sick of entertaining 2.

I have been a bit selfish latley though. I gave the Dragon to Cam when she woke up this morning - and went back to bed (I had been up ALL night with her though until 6am). I have also started back at the gym, and my little trips out by myself always take a bit longer than they need to. I figure I've done it by myslef until now...he should be greatful I trust him...whatever, I'm enjoying a little bit of freedom.

Tania that weekend sounds fab! I'm a pedicure junkie too. My brother started a few years ago giving me a voucher for one every birthday and Christmas. It's always the same and I love it! And no that outfit doesn't have any writing on it, just butterflys. It's gorgeous though...Leanne and Katy gave it to Darcy for Christmas!
    Last edited by ~Kim~; March 22nd, 2007 at 07:14 PM.

Tania- that weekend sounds like a dream come true. I love pedicures, Jess gave me a voucher for one for my birthday, I think some of the nail polish is still on my toes!
    Kim- I hate it when DH is home too long on holidays!! luckily he will look after Darcy, Daniel would never let me go back to bed while he was up with Riley.
    Had to go and pick Jess up from work mid post LOL I resisted the lure of the chocolate sundae!!!!!!
    Riley had a 40 minute nap at 7:15- 7:55pm so is up and wide awake now, DH has been asleep for an hour already lucky bugger.
    Cannot think of any more personals or anything to say- my brain switches off early LOL
    Thankyou for all the supportive comments about Riley's hair I am used to it now and quite like it.
    Jess is fast losing the guilt I may have to lean on her LOL.

Hello every one.

Just to let you know I read your posts every day but so pooped to type.... I type all day!!!

Glad tomorrow is Friday - I am so ready for the weekend.

Personals soon, I promise - that is, if I can ever keep up with these posts. I feel like a slacko.

Oh, and Katy now has four teeth. AFter the little mishap with the table last weekend, the fourth one is well and truly there. So cute.

Oh I and I could really do with a caramel sundae right now. My weight is exactly the same (to the gram) as it was when I began this weight loss challenge. Ah I guess I am good at maintaining... LOL!
    :O)

don't feel bad leanne i also am very good at maitaining but i just polished off a bag of choccie bullets so heres come a gain norty i know and my last day for the weight loss challenge is still 2 days away you never know miricales might happen hope yoiu have a nice relaxing weeekend
    Kim ~ glad to see that your taking some you time i think we all deserve some
    my baby is still up - he also had a power nap and is wide awake

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast