Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #26

Sara ~ So glad your alright i think in a previous post i mentioend i had what they called irritable uterus it is bloody horrible you move and the tightening' s start so i'm really understanding where you are at ATM hang in there and you MUST rest as much as humanly possible
    Christine ~ aww i hope Riley starts to feel better soon

Big Hi to everyone else
    Ryan Turns ONE tomorrow mmmwwaaaaahhhh
    he is sick and hates the world and i'm not the far behind him my throat feels like sand paper everytime i swallow ooooh i hate getting sick
    any way BBL

Shazz - Yeah you did mention that too me. I did a bit of research today about it and found a website called irritable uterus . com. There has'nt been much medical research about it all though. There are a few first accounts though. It was a bit helpful. Sorry to hear your not feeling too well!

Christine - Yeah i am sure she woulda been a great help. But you's are on good terms again now so it will have to be another time! He he!

Vic - Pink poo??? That cant be good! Have you been to the Dr?? Hope its nothing.

Well Briley has done the most poo's in one day as she has ever done. She has had about 7 dirty nappies. All just watery like yellow poo's. I am wondering wether i may have given her too many bottles today or if its from the teething. She has been sooooo clingy today its not funny so i think it is teething. Poor little baby girl.

Well i am feeling ok. Been so lathargic all day though. Still in pain but not tightening. Thats the main thing i suppose. I just have to deal with the other stuff.

Briley is in bed now so i might go and have a bath and brush my teeth. I have'nt really been able to move much further than the lounge today. Pretty gross but no-one is here to smell my breath if it stinks. I dont think it does though.

Hope you are all well!

Ni night!

glad to hear you were resting today Sara

Sara- keep resting honey!
    Shazz- enjoy your last night with an under 1 year old LOL

Morning Girls!!

HAPPY 1'ST BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!

I can't believe the time has come for one of our bubba's. Time is just going too quick! I really hope he has a great day Shazz!

Well i am feeling like absolute sh*t today. I had an ok sleep but i have woken feeling tired and sick. I have been getting quite bad pains throughout the night so i hope its not a lead up to anything. No tightenings but.

Briley has woken up good. Hopefully the rest of the day will be good too.

I have a few little things to do today. Nothing to strenuous (sp??) though. Just a load of washing and tidy the house. Then this afternoon we are going into Brent's aunty's for dinner. Brent's grandparents are up for his Aunty's 50th this weekend and they have never met Briley so i thought i would make the effort before the party so they can meet her.

I hope you are all well. Have a great day!

BBL

Happy First Birthday Ryan!!!!

Wishing you a wonderfully spoilt day!!!!

I've got lunch guests about to arrive so I will be back later tonight hopefully for personals!

Happy Birthday RYAN!!!!!

Happy Anniversary Shazz!!!

Been quiet in here today!

Well i am headin into town now. Dinner with Brent's family.

Briley has a rash all over her stomach and back. I think it might just be a heat rash but i will ask Brent's aunty to have a look when i get in there. She has been grizzly all day again today.

Hope you had a lovely 1'st Birthday Ryan!!!

aaaw thanks guys i'v been very emotional all day .. he had a little party a CC today and we are having cake and pressies tonight when daddy gets home then his big party is on the 28th i couldn't get time off to do it any sooner and it works out better $$$ wise any way his big pressie should be here by then hopefully

sara take it easy lol we were posting at the same time
    Last edited by Lea13; April 18th, 2007 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Double Post

Sara ~ I remember how much Shazz went through last time with irritable uterus. Is this definitely what you have? No wonder you’re feeling tired and crappy! Did you get your result back from your assignment. Did you manage to pull out before census date or do you still have to pay for the semester? I am positive that you are strong enough to cope with anything this pregnancy throws your way! Though that bubba is staying put – I know its easier said then done but try not to fret too much honey! That is soooo cute of Briley saying pretty now!

Vic ~ Oh no I hope everything is okay! What does the Dr say now?

Christine ~ How did Riley go at the Drs?

Shazz ~ How is Ryan going? Has the Dr said why he keeps having so many infections? I know a few kids like that who ended up having grommets. I hope you are feeling better yourself soon!

Not much happening here. I need to be washing, ironing and studying but I’m bludging hehe!! I had my mum and a friend over for lunch which was really nice. My friend has a little girl 4 months younger then Em and she made him look like a big monster LOL. It was so cute though he kept hugging and kissing her – he was just a bit rough though lol. Em is asleep now and I need to do a few things and when he wakes up I’m going to pop down to Big W. Alrighty I better stop procrastinating lol!

ETA Looks as though we were all posting at the same time LOL. Sara I hope Briley is okay! Shazz I am going to be emotional as well. It sounds as though he is having a lovely day though!
    Last edited by Lea13; April 18th, 2007 at 03:55 PM.

Happy First

Birthday Ryan !!!!!

Gee Sara that sure sounds like something you should get checked out hon.

Christine hope the docs visit with Riley went ok.

Vic, not again! How's his iron levels?

Hope you're having a lovely night with you family Shazz.

Not much to chat about tonight. Went to mum's today for a snooze aafter getting smashed last night. God I worked hard - there are some total idiots out there. DH started liteneasy tonight. He reckons it works out cost wise, but I still have to buy groceries for me so not sure how he figures that - but anyway - back to sneaking the choccies when he's at work....

Birthday boy has crashed big time the sugar rush is Over .... lets hope he has a good night now and thank you so much every one for the birthday wishes

So much to catch up on again!! I might not be able to reply to all but we’ll see how I go…..

Firstly……HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!! I hope you had a great day gorgeous boy!! Oh Shazz…I feel for you, I’m going to be a mess when Jayden turns 1 in 5wks and 3days!! Been meaning to ask, you’re in QLD aren’t you? Where abouts? I love your new ticker….You have gorgeous kids!! I hope Ryan gets better soon!!

Sara: So glad to hear you are resting and feeling a bit better, although I’m not posting, I am checking in everyday to see how you are going. I sent the camping pics….you probably haven’t had a chance to look at them haha. Upload your pics and send them, can’t wait to see Briley and your belly!! Jayden had yellow watery poo, it was just teething for him.

Kim: Jayden has been the same with the clingy/crying phase my guess was teeth but who knows….I think its easing up a bit now…….YAY Darcy on your first steps!!! Men have got no idea when it comes to working with a baby, does Cam get night shift? Get him to try looking after Darcy the next day after having no sleep!

Vic: I agree long life tastes crap on its own….but as Nat said the convenience of not having to keep it cold is good…..I bought fresh milk the other day for him and gave him a bit in his brekki this morning and he loved it, I poured a glass for myself and gave him a taste and he loved it on its own too…..also found out I like milk….I have always hated milk on its own but my taste buds have obviously changed haha. Chris is doing OT at work ATM so its pointless him picking Jayden up but before that there was no reason why he couldn’t, we only have 1 car seat but he has to go past my work to get him so he could swap cars……he is just a lazy so and so who will only play with Jayden when it suits him. LOL I feel the same with he is helping me by not doing things as I just have to do it again anyway.

Leanne: Bugger about the expired card….Chris did that just before easter but luckily he had the new one in the car!! Not sure if it was me saying for you to slow down, but I was thinking it hehe does that count?

Christine: Why don’t men realize that as a mother you don’t just work 9-5 your working 24/7. Chris says that half the time doesn’t count because I’m sleeping or shopping even though I am food shopping (which isn’t half as enjoyable as real shopping hehe). I can’t argue the point with him because all I’ll get back is a smart a$$ comment like “Well you wanted him” which $hits me like you wouldn’t believe!!! Chris resented the fact I wasn’t working for 6mths too, he wanted me back at work within 3mths (including the month I had off before Jayden was born). Rant away….. You girls are my only outlet for my rants as my friends in Bundy are his friends G/F’s so no use complaining to them . Thanks (about the ticker) I love that photo too! I noticed yours hasn’t changed yet….get a close up of the 3 of them. I hope Riley is feeling better!!

Alison: Yay Cooper for clapping!!! Good Luck for your first night away!!

Jodie: So jealous of your considerate DH!! Can he teach Chris how to be even just partially considerate??? Hehe Good luck with the house….it sounds fantastic!! I would love a 7br house (although would need to hire a few cleaning fairies hehe). Great news about your results…even better that you didn’t even know about the thrush!!

Nat: What cake are you making? Are you doing practice ones or just doing it on the day? I have to do practice ones, I am hopeless with cakes….I can make them but the bottom will fall off or I’m not creative enough for the decorations.

Jayden took his first step for his cousin on Monday and I have seen him do it a few times, and tonight he took 6 steps in a row….that was with me standing him up though, he likes crawling still but is trying to walk too. He knows where the moon is when you ask him and also claps (in the right spots) when you sing “If you’re happy and you know it clap your hands” His new words are up and nah. If you say no to him he smiles and shakes his head (sometime so hard he falls over hehe).

I spoke to my brother & SIL the other night and they told me they are expecting a little boy, which is exciting as they already have a girl……..but they really ticked me off. Sorry if anyone here smokes (I have nothing against it directly) My SIL complained endlessly how much pain she is in and how she is classed as high risk etc (can’t do housework for example) yet she said she is still smoking!! I’m sorry but don’t bi*ch to me about high risk when you’re not doing anything to ensure your baby has the best start in life, I know heaps of ppl who smoke while PG its up to them but they also weren’t high risk either. My bro’s wife is just an immature, hypochondriac and I think she has real psychological issues. I had heaps more to say about her but deleted it as it was really harsh!!

Another massive post from me….I am so sorry I really have to stop doing that. Have a good night all
    oxoxox

Can't believe I did that huge post and forgot to mention that Jayden got his 1st haircut on Sunday....he is so spunky now such a little boy (not a baby)!! I got my hair done too, it was well over due its now dark brown with shorter layers....feels heap better!!

ok thats it hehe nighty night

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!

Jodie259 Guest

Hi girls...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN

sorry that's a bit late, given that he's asleep now. Hope he had a good day. Do you think they know it's "their day" when they're one? That's my arguement for the whole b'day party thing - I'm sure Shaun would have no idea it's his 'day'. Damn about the family! I don't really miss my family.

Well, we checked out the house. It was HUGE. Upstairs: 4 bedrooms, huge living room, huge dining room, bathroom, toilet, big kitchen area & a extra room (study?). Downstairs: 3 bedrooms, huge living area (enough space for our pool table & table tennis table!), fair sized kitchen, bathroom, and double garage. It was a great location too (although street was a little busy). But Yariv said no way because all the walls were double brick/concrete... and although living room & bedrooms were carpeted, the rest of the house was like a concrete floor. It would have been near impossible to do renovations. Yariv would want to do a lot of wiring (theatre room, security alarms, cabling etc)... and it would be just too too hard. And the floor was a bit of a concern. So we decided against it. We definately won't come across another 7 br house in that area for that price... but we will find something I'm sure.

I had a flat out day, looked at the house, went to my hairdresser, went to my salon, raced home to pick up shaun from cc, met with the mobile banker, and cancelled the water aerobics for that night. I was fine all day - but boy did I pay today! I have felt so sick, and was in bed 90% of the day. Shaun was a good boy and played in his room or the living room all day. He did a little puke tonight, which sent me running to the loo myself. Good ol' yariv took care of the situation. What was even better, last night I went to bed and heard him in the kitchen. This morning I went in and he had washed ALL the dishes & bottles, and cleaned the bences and the floor!! How lucky am I??

Will hear from the bank in a few days about how much they will let us loan. will be interesting. Hope it's not too piddly. Being self employed is not an advantage at this point.

I'm pretty sure Shaun's top tooth is coming through any day now. I can see the white of it, and he needs his dummy to sleep... lathered in Bonjella. Yay for bonjella!!

although I've slept for most of the day, I'm knackered - so I'm going back to bed. talk to you all soon!

Morning Girls!

Feeling very crap and tired again today. Briley played up something shockin early thismorning. Teeth. Been getting bad period type pains since about 4.00am which have been coming and going. I have them now but no tightenings. Hopefully it does'nt all fire up again.

Anyways, have to feed Briley and myself.

BBL

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast