Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #27

Jodie259 Guest

I didn't say I enjoyed ironing... I said I've become obsessed with it. I hate doing it!!

Kim - LOVE IT - LOVE IT - LOVE IT. You look totally different. It must be so ... free... refreshing ???????? can't think of a word to describe it. You look fantastic. thanks for the photo!!

Kim you look stunning! Its fantastic!!! Makes me think a bit more about cutting mine off as well I had a quick squizz at some of your photos and OMG is Darcy just stunning ot what!!!

Leanne & Sara Got both of your emails and I just loved them both!! Will reply in due time - just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you!

Jodie I am obsessed with ironing too!

I've had this page up all day reading and intending to post but kept getting distracted and now I'm going to bed!!! I am working tomorrow but will pop in after that for personals!!

Thanks girls, it does look much better done though.
    I can't believe it's sunday again!!!
    Last year I managed to wash both of our mobiles that were pretty new. Well we managed to get one replaced. Darcy has started this new thing where she like to put things into containers. Well yesterday DH was watching the motorsport and not paying attention. He had a glass of diet coke. Darcy climbed up into his lap and deposited his brand spanking new mobile phone into the coke ! I can't believe he let her do it. I'm so annoyed with him!!!
    Last edited by ~Kim~; April 22nd, 2007 at 08:07 AM.

Kim - for some reason I can't open your web page. Keeps coming up with errors.
    I will keep trying....

Thanks Nat re the photos - I wondered if anyone got 'em.

Dinner at BIL's went well last night - but I am a bit lonely / down of late. DH's been working a lot of nights and weekends lately so I have just been going to work and coming home and looking after Katy. Feel like a robot sometimes.

Boy I must sound like a whinger.
    Last edited by ~Leanne~; April 22nd, 2007 at 11:43 AM.

Morning girls!

Soo tired today. Managed to hang around at the party till 12.00am then i said i was leaving. Brent's parents must have been tired too cause there was no fight at all! By the time we got home and i got Briley settled again i did'nt get to bed till 1.00am. Luckily for me Brent's mum got up to Briley thismorning and let me sleep in till 9.00am.

So tonight i have another dinner to go too. My cousins are having a 21'st and 24th dinner thingy. I am just going to chill today cause my body is quite exhausted from lastnight. Not that i did anything strenuous.

Kim - Your hair looks great honey! That is the first picture i have actually SEEN you in. I have seen others but you were at a distance. I must say you have looked comletely different in every photo!! To me anyways! But yes it looks great honey!

Well IL's have just left too go back in for brekky and Briley is tired so i have to bath her and put her to bed! Then i am going to lay down on the lounge and find a good movie and thats me for the moment!

Hope everyone else is well!

morning girls ( only just )

ryan is definately a big boy now he had his first bottle of cows milk today i could have cried then too gees i'm a sook

Where oh where is everyone today?

Well I just washed my car and can now hear thunder. Isn't that always the way?
    Maybe if I wash my car every other day the drought will be over before we know it....
    Bit bored today. Have eaten a whole bag of marshmallows and now I am on a sugar High

Might get some more things done around the house before missy moo wakes up.

BBL

Leanne i know how you feel with that work, housework, baby minding cycle, it feels like you just keep going around in circles and theres no joy or excitement doesn't it ?
    School goes back tomorrow, its a pupil free day so meetings and boring inservices, some of us have to go to another school nearby to do some English stuff which will prob be even more boring. Hope Riley goes ok at fdc he missed all last week cause he was sick and he has been really clingy lately.
    Its kerbside cleanup this week, I don't know whether to be proud or embarrassed but nearly all our stuff has gone already!! (scavengers in utes) Even our old fridge with the doors taken off went in about 15 minutes. Dad and Erin are out atm looking at computer monitors.

Jodie259 Guest

hehehehehe.... I know my step mum toooo well
    today we told them about the pregnancy. They were both wrapt. They went home, and then an hour later I get a phone call from my stepmum. She says "I was just doing some ironing... so get yours together and I'll come and pick it up..."
    I wonder how long I can drag on the morning sickness???

Hi all,
    In true Alison style, I have been MIA again. Sorry girls.

I had a phone call from my mum on Tuesday night to tell me my dad was in hospital. He was bashed!!! He is 68 years old and has now lost sight in his right eye. His eyeball was actually ruptured with the punch and he may still lose his eye. Anyway, I flew to Sydney the next day to see him...but am back now. Its been an emotional week, I hate living away from my family. Tony was out when I had the phone call so I was an absolute mess all by myself until he came home, and he agreed that I had to go and see dad. So we booked my seats straight away.

I have read all the posts I have missed. Its taken me all day mind you, so many interuptions. Cooper has his first cold and is so miserable. He cant breathe and is coughing. He sounds dreadful, so Tony will take him to the dr tomorrow to make sure its not an infection of any kind.

I will try to come back and do personals tomorrow...its been a long week and I need to get to bed.

Jodie259 Guest

OMG Alison.... I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. There are some really sick people in the world who would beat up an 'older' gentleman. I really hope he is okay. Is the sight loss permanent or should it return when it all heals up (hope so). Hugs to you Alison. I would be beside myself if something happened to my Dad.

I seriously need to learn to post more often!!! Instead of these big posts that I’m sure you probably all skip reading Will try and keep it short tonight lol.

Had a quiet day at work which was nice for a change. I got a BBQ chicken for $2 and now I’m wondering what to do with it LOL. I might post in recipes asking for a recipe using a roast BBQ chicken!

Em has started pointing and stuff saying ‘Whats that’ which is just so cute and I’ve been answering I don’t know and putting my hands up and shrugging because I have no idea what he’s pointing at. So he copies that as well now. He points, says ‘whats that?’, shrugs and then starts again! Its very cute!

Christine ~ I start my prac no this Thursday but next Thursday. Its one day a week for 4 weeks and then 6 days in a row (Thursday – Thursday). I am paying $15 a head for my party Em smacks his lips all the time as well which I think is adorable! I think Em is really lucky to have a cousin close in age. Pmsl @ all your hard rubbish disappearing already!!! We don’t even have hard rubbish here

Vic ~ LOL @ the AFL with Dylan. I remember my mum trying cricket with my brother (Though he was older still) and he wouldn’t go out when he was out LOL. Caused quite a scene! Whoo hooo for the new hair do! Now I’m itching for a change with mine LOL I’m jealous!!!!

Leanne ~ Eeek at losing the wedding ring – glad it was just misplaced though! What a shame you can’t go part time Maybe in the near future? I know what you mean about feeling like a robot sometimes. I realize sometimes that a whole week of the same crap has just gone by and then I make the effort to do something different and vary our routine so I don’t feel like it so much. Yay for washing the car – mine needs doing as well.

Jodie ~ YAY for Shauns new toothy pegs! Rofl @ getting rid of your ironing! My mum does mine once a week when I’m at uni as I just don’t have time and I’m more then obsessed about it!

Alison ~ No need to apologise!!!! OMG @ your Dad. Who on earth would do such a thing? I am really upset for you. That is just horrible. I hope things don’t get worse for him.Big to you!

Kim ~ Argh @ Darcy doing that to the phone LOL. Once again I really love the hair. I've been thinking about it all day hehe!

Sara ~ Awwwww sweety not long now till Brent is home! I don’t know how you manage without him for so long especially with what you’re going through. Glad the IL’s were there to let you sleep in though.

Shazz ~ LOL at crying over cows milk!!! Did you convert with a mixture of formula first or just straight to cows milk?

Tania ~ The park was awesome. I haven’t really done it with Em before but it was so much fun! Whoo hoo for Jayden taking so many steps!

LOL I think I've done a big post again - oooops!! I think I'll leave it there! Night folks!

Jodie, the loss is permanent. He will know in the next few weeks whether they can save the eye or not. He was also told that it is possible that the other eye can go blind in sympathy, but it is rare. I suppose they had to warn him.

Just quickly before I get something to eat. OMG Alison that's terrible!!! Your poor Dad! Whereabouts was that? I didn't hear about it. Hope there's some progress with investigation.

Morning girls!

Well the dinner thingy went well. Very quiet but nice to get out. We managed to be home by 9pm so that was good.

Briley is crashed now and Brent's parents have just left! They left a massive pile of THEIR washing up for me too do! Not happy jan! I thought it was terribly rude of them. But they have been helping me out all weekend.

Alison - That is terrible hun. I really hope they can save the eye. What were the circumstances surrounding it all?? Like was he out in the street or at home??? Did they try and mug him or what?? Weak bas**rds! I hope they get them. Keep us posted on his progress.

Poor little Cooper. I have been really lucky with Briley so far. She has only had 1 cold since she was born! Hopefully she has her fathers strong immune system and does'nt get sick vey often! Touch wood! I hope he is feeling better soon!

Nat - Awww thats so cute of Em! Brent's parents have been calling Briley Boo Boo all weekend so now she says Boo Boo! Its soo cute! She can pick up words so quick its not funny. She says Pish instead of Fish but sometimes confuses it with Kiss! She cracks me up.

Jodie - That was lovely of your step-mum!! MIL did a fair bit for me this weekend too so that was nice. Great too have 5 minutes to myself again! Even if it was only for the weekend.

Hi to everyone else! Hope you are all well.

Not much planned today. Just chillin at home. Trying to make the days goes quick so that wednesday comes around!! I only got to chat to Brent for 10 mins or so lastnight cause i was on my way home and the mobile reception cuts out at a certain point. I was so disappointed cause i really wanted to talk to him. I wanted to tell him stuff!

Anyways, i am raving now.

Have a great day girls!

Its a good thing that nobody is about today otherwise I might be inclined to post instead of studying LOL.

Sara Briley sounds like she's an absolute delight. I must admit to loving this age heaps! Watching them learn new things is amazing!

Alison Again I'm so sorry

I just went out shopping and now I have a list of things to do that I WILL get done before I pick Em up. I really want to be in front when I go back to uni as it would help out majorly!

evening all

big hi to you all

and OMG alison what the **** is this world coming too i hope your dada is recovering well hope the police got the mongrel who did this

OMG Alison, how awful for you all, where did it happen. Hope he feels better soon and his other eye is OK.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast