Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #27

Hey you guys, I really don't want to sound cheap, but I really want to get that Huggies musical mat for Darcy. I am going to cloth so we won't get 10 barcodes, so if anyone has any spare do you think you could post them to me? I'm very happy to pay for postage...please???

Well we sold our last aviary today and two more people have rung to look at my little car....really hoping it's a good week......

How's your Dad Alison?

Riley and Ryan are you feeling better?

How's Adam's poos Vic?

Rude you're right Sara! That's their job to help you, they're the parents, you aren't supposed to have to pay them back! Two more sleeps to go, two more sleeps to go!

We had one last night where I work too Christine, the people all scatter when the police car drives past - like I care! lol.

hhmmm it's raining it pouring, Kimmy's gonna be snoring soon!

Vic ~ WOW that a preservative can do that to him. I hope you find out what one it is soon.

Kim ~ I have 2 barcodes from boxes of Huggies nappies here you can have if they're the right ones? I also have a barcode from the Huggies wipe refills as well. Not sure which ones you need though. No need to pay for postage LOL. Just email me your address! YAY for going to cloth. I am a slow stash builder and I now have 8 nappies! Wednesday might be out first disposable free day! Tomorrow we're having a photo shoot so I think I'll stick to disposables! YAY for selling the aviary!! And fingers crossed for your car as well!

Can you tell I've been waiting for someone to post! Its been quiet in here today! Em is nice and tired now so it won't be long and he'll be asleep and then I can clean the kitchen up... I made a right mess of the place after having it sparkling today

Thanks for the messages re my dad. He is home and staying with my mum, she gets to play nurse. They separated 4.5 years ago but are good friends, so its a bit strange but nice at the same time.

He is doing ok and is managing with the loss of sight. Still a bit fragile from surgery etc but will be ok.

Kim, it happened on the central coast and he was taken to Gosford hospital after it happened and then transferred to an eye hospital the next morning, I think it is a part of Sydney hospital?? Not sure.

They guy spent a couple of days in a psyche unit and was arrested when he was discharged. Hopefully he doesnt get away with it.

Basically, it was an act of jealousy as dad was with his lady friend and this guy had been involved with her and turned up to her place and went burserk, threatening to kill them both etc. The guy who hit das is 64 years old...can you believe someone that old would act that way??? What a nutter.

Dad has assured us he will no longer have anything to do with her, I hope he sticks to his words for his own safety as this guy knows where my dad lives, works etc. So a bit of a worry.

Sorry, its a bit off track for a baby forum.

Cooper is on antibiotics and thank goodness as he screamed for 1.5 hours non stop last night. Poor bub. I hope he gets better really soon. He is sleeping soundly atm but is in our bed.

I promise to do personals when I have less going on in my life and my head is at a better place. It doesnt mean I dont read every word though.

Back tomorrow.

Morning Girls!

Alison - So glad to hear that your Dad is doing ok. I hope he makes a full recovery! Wow, I thought those situations only happened to younger people! Obviously not!!

Big kisses and cuddles to Cooper!

Kim - You'll have to give us a few more details on the barcodes. What type??

Hi to everyone else!

Not much planned here again today. Just trying to tidy the house a bit before Brent gets home tomorrow. He does'nt get in till 3.00pm which i am pretty pi**ed about. The crew that are flying out tomorrow have to go into Mt Isa early in the morning so that the Brisbane people can catch their plane at 10.00am. Everyone else is expected to sit around in Mt Isa on a public holiday! I thought this was a bit rude. Brent thinks its ok cause he can go and sit in the bloody pub! Sh*t head!

Briley is good. She is really starting to pick up words now. She watches your mouth so intently when you are trying to tell her words. This morning i was trying teach her our girl dogs name. I was going Bindi and she was just watching my mouth and looking back from me to Bindi and saying B b. She knew what i was saying and was trying so hard!

Anyways....

Have a great day!

Oops I forgot....

100 DAYS TO GO!!!!
    Last edited by Ilithyia; April 24th, 2007 at 08:58 AM. Reason: forgot to add something

Alison, that sucks! Good to hear your Dad has your Mum though.

Thanks girls I just need nappy/pull up barcodes!! But only if you guys don't need them....

Sara isn't it cool? Darcy's the same, and the comprehnsion is amazing. She can look at photos now and tell you who the people are (within reason of course), and she knows hair, nose, ears and teeth to point to, though no, nose and toes often get a bit confused lol. Her newest word is 'don't!' so I'm not a huge fan of that one....when she gets cranky at you she points at you and says it - and I don't do that so I don't know where she got it from.

Kim - LOL!! Briley does'nt know how to say don't but she can get the message across no worries!! When you tell her no she kinda smacks the air or makes a noise as if to say "no yourself!".

She actually whacked me in the face the other day when i told her no. I was on the computer and she crawled over to me and i picked her up. We were sitting at the computer and she kept banging on the key board and i was saying no and giving her a light smack on the hands. Well she turned too me and gave me a good whack in the face!! Cheeky thing!

oooh little buggar! Funny thing is though, where do they learn reactions like that? Is it inbuilt?

I suppose its all apart of their personalities. And they would learn from our reactions too.

I think i am in trouble girls.

I am getting bad pains again. They started at about 12.30pm. They were just like BH at first so i went and layed down. Now they are really starting to feel like REAL labour contractions. I know i said this last time but they are really starting to worry me now.

I have called Brent and let him know cause he was'nt going call me tonight.

I might give my mum a call and see what she reckons. I just don't want to seem like i am overreacting.

Something else that is really weird is that my right boob has been leaking colostrum all day. When i was just changing Briley's nappy a minute ago it even squirted out a bit! I know this is probably nothing to do with the pains but i thought it was weird.

What should i do???

go and get checked Sara you are not over reacting you need to feel safe and secure and worrying is not going to put you in the frame of mind you need to be in good luck

Well i called the Birth Suite and they said to come in and be reviewed if i want! That has made me feel even more like a hypercondriac!

I told them i am going to wait another hour and if the pains have'nt settled i will call them when i am on my way.

I have everything ready if i need to dash and run.

Will keep you guys posted.

I agree with Shazz. Who cares if they think you are a hypochondraic, better to be safe. Good luck Sara
    Last edited by ~Kim~; April 24th, 2007 at 04:17 PM.

Just got home, Sara i hope you have gone to hospital to get checked out. You are not a hyperchondriac you pay taxes you are entitled to medical attention GO TO HOSPITAL NOW

Just got a message from Sara and they've admitted her again. They are saying its irritable uterus again now. She will message me if anything changes.

I just pray she sees a different doctor this time!!

Just a flying visit from me. Had Em's photo shoot today and it was hard work LOL. He kept walking off!!! Have a major headache and will hopefully go to sleep early if Em will let me!

Hope she is Ok.
    Kim- I have 2 box barcodes you can have, I have switched to Aldi and was only thinking the other day I wish I could give the huggies barcodes to someone so I am so glad you asked. Don't worry about postage, just let me know address.
    I wish Riley would talk other that mum, dad, bub, ta and a sound he makes for Erin he says nothing. I have noticed boys seem slower to talk than girls (thats what I'm telling myself to make me feel better anyway!)

I'm glad Sara is where she can get the help she needs right now hang in the bubba another 10 weeks at least

Christine ~ ryan is not a talker i was only saying to Dh today that i'm starting to worry a bit and have told the kids to stop getting everything for him when he whinges and points but to say the name of every thing in from of him and hopefully we will get something out of him , he has even stopped saying dad mum etc etc so we hammered dad all afternoon and tonight we got dada dada dadad dad dad dad dad dad ...on and on you get the picture well off to bed i have to work tomorrow then home to winter clean this house it is ****ing me off clutter everywhere

i cheated and brought 10 bar codes off ebay

Sara: Hope everything is ok!! Glad you went in, who cares what they think you and bub’s health are the most important thing and you know your body. Jayden watches out mouths and tries to say it when we talk too….SIL#6 is convinced he is trying to say purple but I don’t think so LOL. Jayden smacks me in the face too….no idea where he gets it from but he gets in trouble for doing it……….he is such a bully already and have no idea why…just him I guess.

Vic: If Dylan’s happy with footy with his Dad that’s great!! Chris can’t wait for Jayden to be at that age! I never thought of it that way but bigger home probably does mean bigger family, although it was his idea in the first place. We have been “discussing” kids lately and he reckons he wouldn’t love the next one as much as Jayden…….Kinda sweet but very stupid haha. You may need a bigger car when Hayley and Dylan have friends coming out with you, start working on DH now haha.

Leanne: OMG about your ring…..thank god you found it!! I would be beside myself if I lost my engagement ring. Leanne I keep meaning mention your email………..Kaitlyn is just so beautiful!! Esp with chocolate all over her LOL. Whinge away with the rest of us LOL, I know the robotic feeling!! Chris said to me tonight how he will only get 1 sleep in this week………I said that’s 1 more than I EVER get. Everyday is the same old thing!!

Christine: House prices have gone up here but I think they are still very good (that’s the reason we moved here). Your drive around Newcastle sounds great!! I hope Jess has gotten over it by now.

Jodie: Isn’t that weird, we were just talking about your mum last week!! Hope she didn’t cause you too much grief, did you tell her you were PG? Come and do my ironing anytime LOL

Kim: I love your hair!! I was looking at the other photos as well and OMG you look so different!! And BTW what a stunner Darcy is!! I can’t believe those blue eyes….I reckon they are bluer than Jayden’s. OMG at Darcy giving the phone swimming lessons!!! I have a few barcodes too, I was going to get the playmat then decided not to but didn’t throw away the barcodes.

Shazz: OMG at the cows milk bottle………..sad but must be so much easier than formula. I am starting to give Jayden cows milk now but only about 60ml in his 180ml bottles during the day and 100ml in his muesli in the morning

Alison: OMG about your Dad……that is awful that a man of that age could do something so violent!! Good to hear he is coping and that your Mum is there for him

Nat: I read all your posts without skipping any haha, I am way too guilty for posting too much haha. Thanks for keeping updated on Sara. Jayden points and makes a sound that I think means “whats that” but he doesn’t say it……that would be so cute hearing him say it!!

Well my post is long enough tonight, will try to post tomorrow for our updates haha have a good night all.

Any news on Sara today ???

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast