Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #42

yep shazz they sure are fun even with all the exhaustion and stress they seem to cause most days! i really should be in bed asleep, so off i go, sleep well!

Shazz: That’s a lot of Tupperware! Good luck!

Christine: Oh no about Jess! I must admit though I could tell you stories from when I was Jess’s age & younger that would make Jess seem like a saint! It’s a hard one, the obvious as you said is no more parties…..you could ground her, but does that work on kids now? I was grounded for 6mths once, my parents made it stick but I used sneak out or pretend I was working. Wish I could help….but thank god I don’t have to deal with that just yet!

Nat: Yay on you 1st week off! I can’t wait to put up our Christmas tree….counting down the days!! I am really looking forward to this Christmas!

Sara: How strange with the ghost thing! That is really eerie! I don’t think you’re weird Good luck for Briley’s surgery…fingers crossed it doesn’t get cancelled again!

Leanne: That is terrible about your Dad, my thoughts are with you and your family!

Oops the little cherub is awake better get him up….I’ll catch up later

Sara- good luck with Briley's operation.

woohooo i just got my cert lll sent to me in the mail very excited now i can complete my uni application oooh so nervous now

sara - GL Briley your eye will be all fixed before you know it! hugs sara

shazz - how exciting, woohoo!

Just got back from the park, Arch fell asleep on the way home so he is sound a sleep in bed now. He had heaps of fun with my friends 12 month old, was so cute watching them make each other laugh. i am feeling a bit nervous for jay, he gets his debrief for the ambo job he didn't get a while ago, we will finally find out why he didn't get it...Thought it was gonna be 38 here today but thankfully its only 28, lovely day.

Lucky it wasn't 38 Elissa!! I love the heat but not that hot!

Good luck Briley with your eye. You will feel good in no time.

Shazz - woo hoo.

Just thought I'd let you know dad is still in hosp, on oxygen, but improving.
    He is having tests on his heart today, so will hopefully know more tonight.
    :O(

Hello to everyone.

Just quickly....very tired....

Oh No! Leanne. Thoughts are with you hun. Ring if you need to offload.

Hope she got a hangover Christine and that you vaccuumed in her room!

Don't chicken out now Shazz.

Good luck tomorrow Sara!

Hey Nat!

Wow Elissa!

Wedding was lovely. Darcy bed looks so big girl - mummy exhausted and will not be flying with the Dargon (and too much champagne) again anytime soon.

Kim- no hangover but her boyfriend did tell her how disappointed he was in her!! (more effective than mum saying it) I also found out from him that a guy tried to hit on her at the party and when she told him to p-off she had a BF he backhanded her across the face. This has frightened her so i think it will be a long while before she drinks again, she only had 2 cruisers just not used to alcohol and can't handle it.

you going to report that???

PS Elissa well it was 38 here instead.

OM freakin God christine i would be reporting it (then paying the little feral ***** a visit ) whoa i hope she is alright and massive hugs for you hun

She is OK but it really scared her, she doesn't know the guys name so i can't do much, what peeved me was that there were parents at the party who didn't seem to mind that the place was full of drunk 16 yr olds they were just keeping gatecrashers out. I hate this age.

i'm hating it with you i'm not that far behind you mwahhh

Shazz: Congrats on your Cert III!

Leanne: Has your Dad improved any more?

Christine: OMG! How scary for her and you! Surely one of Jess's friends will know who it is. What a horrible way for her to learn from her mistakes.

Hope everyone else is ok!

Christine you poor thing. Scary stuff.

Well dad might be coming home today or tomorrow. He is able to breathe without the oxygen now and it has been confirmed that he did have a heart attack. Might need to stop his cancer treatment though as his heart may not be strong enough.

So.... things are sort of looking up

That is great news that your dad is breathing on his own and coming home! Not good about the heart attack though. My MIL had a heart attack a few months ago and she is doing great now! Are they going to put him on a heart start programme?

tania - i like 25 degree days, anything more than that and i don't cope, i think we need to move to Tasmania or New Zealand!

leanne - glad to hear that your dad is improving, hugs

kim - lol at you not flying with the dargon or chamapgne again!! Darcy must look adorable in her bed. how did her needles go?sorry to hear about the high temperatures, do you guys handle it well?

christine - poor jess, how scary, what an awful boy! Its great that she has sucha caring sensible BF. i dont understand how parents can ust let their house get full of drunken underages either, i think its disgusting, they say "oh its better that they get drunk here than somewhere we dont know about" i can see their point but really?! I have sisters who are much younger than me and one in particular who is 16 and is a feral, drinks, smokes etc, i have never condoned it in my ouse thankyou very much, i dont want to be responsible for kids who can't control themselves!

Archie is non sto whinging lately, im thinking it probably has a lot to do with my current mental state, seeing the counsellor this arvo so am hoping to start getting this sorted out now, fingers crossed! Archie's new saying is "GO AWAAAAAAY!!" whenever he doesn't like whats happening (which is most of the time!). We were at the parkand 2 smaller toddlers came up to him and touched his doll, he stepped backwards and yelled "GO AWAAAY!" at them, they listened and he was happy, i guess its better to use his words than to physically attack them....Was usingthe TV as a babysitter this morning while i did the dishes, as soon as he heard the Playschool music he shouts "pay gool!", then he was singing "Fi Fi e u ower ots", he sure is becoming a very good talker!

Archie sleeps in a portacot but the last 2 days he has somehow managed to collapse one end of it.....hoping its not broken as i dont think i could justify buying a new one and i really dont want to tackle putting him in a big bed again...

Hi Girls,

Just got home from the hospital. Briley is ok. Sleeping at the moment. The surgery went fine. It was truely the most traumatising thing i have ever been through. I am ok now but i cant give her face out of my mind. I never ever want to see any of my children that way again.

Off to have another cry.....

BBL!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast