Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #43

bugger Kim surely one of the Gp would take her i know here they will never refuse a child ever hope she feel better soon

well i apparently have a virus that lasts about 3 weeks yay not so anti biotics and brufen for the joint pain

kim - how strange that her temp has jumped up again? Hope it doesn't get any higher, her little body must be trying to fight of some sort of nasty. i wish i could see her pigtails, i can't believe she has enough hair for pigtails already!

shazz - oooo yuck, you poor thing, i hope the antibiotics help get rid of it quicker, sounds awful.

We got a phone call at 1am this morning to say that my uncle had made it out of 'ground breaking' surgery, he is still critical and certainly not out of the woods yet, but so far so good, thank goodness.

Archie is being so god in his new bed, he is going to sleep so well in it and not waking during the night, hoping its not just a fluke, probably is though, he is just lulling me into a false sense of security LOL. he has been a complete angel all day today, constant smiles and kisses, this is what parenthood is supposed to be like! he is going to my mums tomorrow lunch time and staying there the night. We are picking up our new dog tomorrow, then we have Jay's work party at tea time, looking forward to the yummy food!

glad your uncle came outof surgery ok i'll keep him and your family in my thoughts

Great news ELissa! isn't Archie being fatastic in the bed? Good for him!!! What's your pup's name going tobe?

Yuck Shazz.....stupid bit is she doesn't seem really unwell. He resp rate is pretty high for her - and she sat and watched telly all arfternoon (not like her at all) but then was happy to play with my friend's kids at the carnival this arvie....

Oh woohoo here's my exciting Friday night. Won a ham at the carnival and then mopped the floors lol. I'm so exciting.

i am so glad that your uncle pulled through my thoughts are with him and your family Ellissa

OMG can you tell i'm sick 2 posts of the same meaning

lol i didn't tell you what i did yesterday
    i went to school to pick Nick up and was wondering why the other mums were chuckling there heads off i don't have to pik nick up on thursdays cause that is the day i work he goes to DD but casue i was sick and home i assumed that i had to get him what a idiot i am i probably won't live that one down for a while

hi guys it's the weekend again. thank goodness.
    I have had a shocker of a week actually - mentally a shocker.
    Shazz hope you feel better soon hun.
    Kim - did you take a pic of the pig tails.
    Elissa - :hugs: to you and your family.

i'm off to bed. getting up early in the morning to take mum out to the markets.

nite nite

still waiting on my avatar....

Yes I tried to Leanne....have you sent them an email?

shazz - thankyou, hope your not feeling too bad today. Yeah i was wondering what was happening with the 2 similar posts LOL, just shows how caring and thoughtful you are, sounds like your sickness is really getting to you, hope it doesn't last much longer, its like you have baby brain again!

kim - LOl at your exciting Friday night. Mine was not quite as exciting, iread a book then went to sleep at 9:00. yeah Arch is being great in his bed, though he fell out last night but he went straight back to sleep. Our dog is already 6 years old so she is named already, unfortunately her name is Blossom, quite embarrassing we think! Can't wait to get her though.

leanne - thankyou, glad you stressful week is over, have fun at the markets with your mum.

Was talking to mum this morning and apparently my uncle is doing superbly against the odds, they are very sure he will be ablet o come off the ventilator today and have tested his brain and all seems perfectly normal, i just can't believe those amazing surgeons!

Archie as already gone to mums, she had to drive over to the next town to take my sister to the orthodontist, so she decided to take Arch with her, He was hysterically screaming when they left though which is unsual for him. Jay is asleep still so i am very bored this morning and its dragging cause i want to go and get the dog!

Enjoy your weekends everybody

They are amazing Elissa. Worth their wages that's for sure.

Blossom's not sooooo daggy. I can think of worse.

Oh no Shazz! Lol something I'd do.

Guess what I've done today - absolutely bloomin nothin. Tried to do chrissie shopping - couldn't get what I wanted, now it's far too hot to do anything except veg...

afternoon all
    feeling a little tiny bit better apparently i'll be like this for a while yet the doc said it has ben lasting in people 3 +weeks it is like ross river virus but it is not it so go figure
    i' have been on hold to optus for 38 mins my DD has done somegthing to her phone and it won't work not bloody happy jan

they're dreadful aren't they?

Grrr the fisher price kitchen Santa had on layby for Darcy has been recalled, so poor Santa has to start again......

NO kim i had the same thing but it was all stuff i had on layby for my nephews

hi all

Katy has started spewing up heaps after drinking her night time bottle. only in the last few days though. Do you recekon it might be her reflux playing up (we have not had a problem for months), time to drop the night time bottle, or that she might be a little ill.

my poor little brain can not think straight these days.

one of my wisdom teeth crumbled yesterday, now there is a crater in it and it bloodie hurts. I hate the dentist but now have to go..... grrr....

Why won't katy settle tonight I wonder. better go see that the issue is.

OW Leanne that tooth sounds painful! You can get a painkiller from the chemist specially for dental pain (fiorinal dental) I have used it before. Poor Katy too, I found Riley spews cold milk at night but not warmed. There are lots of bugs around, we had a kid spew in assembly on Thursday.
    Erin, Riley and I put our tree up tonight, it looks lovely (in a family way not house and garden/magazine way LOL) Riley is very impressed with the lights. We think we have thrown out the playpen so its just on the floor, we'll see for how long LOL
    Shazz- are you feeling any better??

Hi Christine ~ yeah a little better i think still can't think straight though and very emotional had a very huge fight with DD tonight (next week is her 13th b'day) she reckons she is moving out the works she had me in absolute tears andi can't ask my mum for any advice she just smirk like she normally does and says "Hmmmm doesn't feel so snappy now does it " argggg h can't wait till she is all grown up and can speak with out her head spinning around with her tongue lashing out nasty words
    off to bed my heads thumping

Oh Shazz you poor darling, get used to that from DD unfortunately we still get it, a friend said til at least 18! (someone else said 22 but i am ignoring her) I can't ask my mum either but if she was alive she would have been supportive so I feel for you again with your mum being so mean too. I found that just stepping back and not getting too into the fight with DD helped things calm down quicker, I also force myself to remember that she still is my beautiful girl who I love and the nice Jess does pop in every now and then LOL

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast