Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #47

To my dear Christine - big hugs for you xoxo

Tania - must be the gestation huh, I had killer headaches then too that I just couldn't shrug. Panadol wasn't even helping mine.

christine - i haven't seen your thread yet, but huge hugs, sounds awful

sara - counsellor doesn't cost a cent, she is through womens health service, through community services which is part of our hospital.

kim - so sorry you and Darcy are having so much trouble adjusting to having a man back in the house, it must be really hard work for you atm. you have every right to fel as frusttrated as you do, Cam must have no idea how hard you have been working with out him. Big hugs, hope things settle down for you soon

BBL, have to go and change an extremely stinky nappy!!

Hello to everyone today.

Have a good day.

God I feel miserable today, not entirely sure why, guess everything is just mounting up again!

Well girls this is my 3000th post and I wanted it to be in here with you guys.

I am home for the arfternoon sick with gastro (again). I've suffered all morning and wouldn't you know it I get home and feel heaps better. Feeling a bit fraudish but oh well.

Hi girls!

Got a call from my mum at 6.15 thismorning. She was calling from hospital. She drove herself to the hospital after having chest pains at 2.30 thismorning. She has been admitted. They don't know what is going on with her. Bloods have been done and have come back clear.

Just as i left thismorning they were going to do some more bloods. If those come back clear they were going to do a colonoscopy and a camera down the mouth thingy.

She is in a bit of pain but ok. I am going back shortly!

Hope you are all well!

Hope your mum is ok Sara.

sara - i hope your mum is okay, best wishes

sheree - sorry you are feeling [email protected] today, am feeling quite the same actually, really need a few hundred dollars to magically appear in our bank account in the next month....

kim - woohoo 3000 posts!! bugger about the gastro AGAIN! Have a relaxing afternoon.

leanne - hi

Just been doing the internet banking, how depressing! You know those times when you haven't been paying quite enough attention to the pile of bills and all of the sudden they are all overdue but there is no money to pay them and there are more about to come in, yippee, i've done it again!! Will just have to buy good old home brand and have boring cheap meals for a few weeks. Ridiculous me stressing like this when there are starving families all over the world.

I have my GP appointment in an hour, REALLy anxious about it, waiting rooms heighten my anxiety, mum is coming to sit with me though and take care of Arch while i am talking with the dr, can't wait to get the script filled out for ADs though, so i can start t relax a bit.

How did you appt go today Elissa? Been thinking of you.

Hey gals, Wade bought me a DYSON today as our vaccum died the other day. Gosh they are expensive bu they are good. We just spent a minute vaccuming and you should see the stuff it picked up out of the carpet. Truely amazing.

How's your mum Sara?

Lol Sheree I LOVE my dyson and I'd never go back to anyother brand. Mine's 5 years old this year and still going beautifully.

How'd you go today Elissa. I've been waiting all arvo for you to post again....

ETA the gastro didn't go...it was just tricking me....

Hope you feel better soon Kim.

Yeah Wade spent so much money on it, I had a fit initially, but it should last us a looooonnng time now SURELY!

sheree - its so nice of you to think of me today. WOOHOO on the Dyson!! We bought one 3 years ago and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! It really is amazing how much it gets out of the feral carpet, we haven't had any problems with ours yet, the head gets clogged up every now and again but it is so simple to pull apart and unclog takes about 30 seconds!

kim - thankyou for thinking of me, it means a lot. Hope the gastro is gone by the time you wake up in the morning.

My appointment went well, i was so anxious all day about it, but as always the Gp was great and he prescribed me some meds which i got filled out straight away at the chemist. have taken my first dose and am now anxious about getting side effects, i am just hanging out for the initial few weeks to pass so i can hopefully feel relaxed for the first time in a long time.

When we finished in the drs and went back to the car i realised that "woofa" was no where to be seen i thought, great no sleep tonight then, went back in to the drs and found him sitting on the front counter waiting for us, someone had apparently found him on the footpath outside and bought him in incase we were still here. Gave me warm fuzzies to think that someone had cared enough about the child who lost it, to take it in and find the owner. Archie was very relieved to find him! Didn't really have $26.50 to spend on a replacement so phew!

Hopefully you only get mild side effects this time. Good to hear you're OK.

Lucky about woofa too. It's always nice to think there are a few good people left in this world.

Are they antidepressants Elissa? I am guessing so. I was on some about 6 years ago now and they got me thru some really rough times. Didn't have too much of a problem with the side effects thank god.

So glad your appt went well and you can try to get control again. what a nice feeling.

Yay on finding woofa. We loose little elmo all the time and OMG the amt of times we have gone searching for it and we still have it YAY!!!!!

Yeah wade spent $749 on this vacuum cleaner which I initally freaked about but everyone says they are well worth it. Hope we get alot of years out of it now.

evening all

( i really hate not being able to see all the posts so i can reply personally to you all )

but i'll give it a whirl

Kim ~ Hugs hope your feeling better soon hun

Sheree ~ woohoo on the new vac

Leanne ~ HI

Tania ~ Hope your head eases soon for you there is nothing worse then a throbbing head and not being able to take something to knock it for 6

Elissa ~ glad your appt went well and i'm sure you will be feeling a million bucks when the meds kick in

to any one i've missed i'm sorry

i have just spent 6 hours reading through my uni work and **** what was i thinking i'm dumb as i really don't know if i can do this it is very OMG hard any way i'm off to bed hopefully i won't stress to much about it and actully get some sleep

Evening girls!

I will get to my mum after personals. This is going to sounds mean but i am really pi$$ed at her right now!

Kim - YAY on making 3000 posts!!! Thats a lot of posts hun! And how sweet on you to spend it on us!!! Glad you don't have gastro! Was about to say you could be up the duff but Cam has'nt been around has he!?! (Unless the milkman has paid a visit! )

Sheree - I would LOVE a good vacumn cleaner!!! Oh how to feel the power of a good sucking vacumn!!! Man that sounds so dodgy! LOL! Are you feeling better now??? I am soooo clucky at the moment! Weirdly (is that a word?!?!?!), i had some spotting yesterday and now its gone! Ofcourse i can't be pregnant cause the Mirena has a 99.9% success rate! Just my wishful thinking i spse!

Elissa - Glad to hear the Dr's went well hun. It was'nt as bad as you thought i was going to be was it. All that fretting for nothing. Speaking of fretting, i left the girls with Brent's aunty today and i fretted the whole time! I have'nt felt like that in ages. I just felt so $hit about not being with them. And here i am thinking about going back to work for a couple of months!!!

Tania - Hope you day ended ok yesterday. Or was that today??? I am lost in the days lately! I hope your having a girl. I will be happy for you either way aswell but.

Shazz - YOU WILL BE FINE HUN!!!! My mum is doing her EN's at the moment. She is not very "schooly" minded at all as she only went to grade 10 back in 1983!! She has pulled through and managed to almost complete the course. Have you thought about a tutor?? Plus we are here!!! There are a few smarty pants in amongst out group! (You can come out and play now Nat!!! ). If you ever need a hand just give us a bell!

Hi to everyone else. Hope you are all well....

Ok so back to my mum. The Dr's did'nt know what was wrong with her and she was discharged this afternoon.

So thismorning i organised for the girls to be looked after, drove into town, drove my nan somewhere (mum was meant to take her there thismorning), then drove over to the hospital. (Keeping in mind that i live 20 mins from the nearest major CBD and 45 mins from the hosptial!) We got to the hospital and sat there with mum for a while. While i was there she asked me to call her work and TAFE to let them know she would'nt be coming in. I said i would do it when i got home.

Anyways, i picked the girls up and went home after a while. Then this afternoon mum calls to say she has been discharged and is home. She then asked me what her boss said! Oh $hit i forgot to ring!!!! Seriously, i totally forgot. It was 4pm by this stage. She did'nt have to work or go to tafe until tomorrow though.

So she starts going off her head at me about priorities and responsibilities and all this [email protected] Then says....i have to go and hangs up! I was left feeling like i was the bad person and feelling like i had done something wrong. I really did forget! I mean with the girls and all the rest you do forget things. I never got a thanks or anything for doing what i did for her thismorning or anything! I am really angry and hurt. Why don't ppl appreciate things anymore??

Anyways, had a big day i am buggered now. I have so much going on in my stupid little head! I needed to get that out of it! Sorry for the whinge girls!

On the upside, i brought a new computer through DELL online yesterday!! Cost me near $1700 all up though!!! It will be here in 7-10 days! I am soooo excited! Just in time for my broadband (which got postponed due to weather mind you! ).

Ok heading off to bed now girls! This post has gone on for to long!

Hope you are all well....

Night!

I think I am coming down with something, I had another headache but also such a heavy chest and coughing etc....Nothing too bad at the moment.

Yay on the new Vac Sheree, I've always wanted a Dyson

Elissa: Hope the meds kick in soon, lucky you found Woofa.

Kim: Hope you're feeling better soon!

Shazz: The workload may look overwhelming now but you will be fine once you get in to it.

Sara: I'm a bit lost in the days too haha. That's awful what your mum said, its something my mum would do too....Just know you did what you could and you didn't mean to forget.

I got my hair cut last night at SIL's.....not sure if I like it yet. We had a very bad night last night, Jayden was hysterically crying at about 10.45pm I couldn't calm him down, so you could imagine Chris's reaction..GRRRR MALES! Jayden was holding his head so I assume he is getting what I got and gave him some Dymadon which calmed him down a bit as well as another bottle. All was quiet until about 3 or 3.30am and he started again so I gave him some more milk but as soon as he finished that he came up to my room, so I went back to his room with him and he started crying again.....I am getting in to a bad habit I know but I have to work today, my throat felt like razor blades and I wanted to sleep, but I sat up in the lounge and read him books for a while and he wanted yoghurt but would eat it when I got it for him (which was fine cause it did wonders for my throat haha) anyway I was up until 5am with him so I just slept in his bed as I had to get up at 5.35am anyway....although I reset the alarm for 6am..........Sorry that was longer that I thought, I feel like [email protected] today now, I have to go to work as there are 2 people up from another branch that I am training....I might go when they leave at lunch if I still feel bad.

morning girls and bubbas
    i've had a funny day so far walked bub to CC came home jumped on the scales wooooohooooooo i have hit my first goal to get to pre IVF weight wooohooo i'm very proud of myself

and to top it off i had to go see our local supermarket as i saw a guy walk out yesterday with a trolley load of groceries and it turns out he was charged this morning with theft and they gave me a $50 voucher for letting them know so another wooohooo ok i better go to work now

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast