Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #47

Hello Leanne

sara - wow, Colby is a very fast developer! Can't believe you are STILL waiting for broadband, what is their excuse now? oh poor Briley's bum, that can't feel very nice.

sheree - I haven't attempted to wash woofa yet, lucky he is dark colours so he doesn't look dirty, doesn't smell too fresh though! So you cetainly seem tohave another active little boy in there, gosh your little boys are gonna run you ragged i reckon!

leanne - hi, hope you have a relaxing weekend planned

oh god will my child ever sleep????? he goes to bed late gets up early and wont have a day sleep, i have tried EVERYTHING Right now he is inhis bedroom playing with the radio....

Elissa - Archie and lachlan sound so similar at times. Lachlan is the same won't go to bed early, wakes all night, sleeps in (which is gr8) but sometimes refuses to have a day sleep.

Yeah I am thinking this one is going to be active too! Sometimes I wonder what I have done, or maybe I have been given active boys for a reason...... TO LOOSE SOME WEIGHT!!! mmmmm..........

As long as this one eats, that would just be the beeze neeeze to me!

ITS A.............

Healthy baby!! Scan went really well, Chris did come which I was very happy about. we hadn't really discussed if we were finding out the sex or not, but I knew he would want to know. I put my foot down though and we didn't find out, I think Chris was a bit upset but too bad! Baby's head is a bit smaller than what Jayden's was at the same gestation (which is good for me!). I get the results on Monday and see the Dr on the 5th March.

Jayden had another big vomit this morning and had high temps last night as well as his cough and runny nose. I was going to send him to day care until he was sick this morning. We went to the Dr's and he is now on AB's as he has a virus. He is happy though and sleeping in his new car bed now. I don't want to go back to work tomorrow, I am really enjoying the time I've been spending with Jayden.

Sorry all about us again, will catch up eventually. I brought work home for me to do, which I shouldn't but I feel bed about taking time off.

sheree - lol at you being given active boys for a reason. Imagine if the next ones an active little boy too....OMG....you'll never have time to sit down! I so hope you have a smooth ride with this little ones eating, have the drs said that you have any higher chance of having another one like Lachlan?

tania - you are such a tease!!!! I had butterflies in my tummy thinking that you were going to tell us what sex bub is Great that the scan went well and Chris made it. woohoo on the smaller head too, they do say boys have bigger heads than girls......

Just been to playgroup and as usual Archie is refusing to go to sleep so i am sitting here stuffing myself with chocolate cake.

Tania did the same to me the other day Elissa, I was so cross at her, even if she doesn't want to know, I do... .hehe

Elissa - I asked the paed and she just laughed at me, not sure if that was good or bad hehe

Unhappy

Tania ~ you tease lol glad every thing is going great and glad Chris made it
    i think your having a girl don't know why i just think you are

i'm supposed to be studying but i have had a terrible day and haven't been able to concentrate my DH had booked my beautiful old dog sophie who is 14 in to be put down today and i was not coping at all so he has had to postpone the inevitable to next week i am so going to miss her

oh and i gain 400grams this week NOT happy JAN

Bugger Shazz, hugs....

Yeah for some reason I think girl for you too Tania, just a gut feeling I have had right from the start, someone has to have the girl.

sheree - well i guess you'll soon find out i suppose

shazz - bugger about the weight gain Shazz that really sux

i reckon she's having a girl too.

Had a surprise visit from family from victoria last night, Archie had an absolutel ball with their 6 and 3 year old boys, was so cute to see him playing with them and trying to be all grown up, one of the boys

How cute Elissa.

Well I am being a real sook today - I AM SICK, my head feels like it going to explode. I was never sick with a cold with Lachlan when pregnant, this is just the pits! I guess I am bound to get something this time round with a toddler that goes to daycare I guess. But whyyyyy meee..... I feel miserable, told ya I was a sook!

Tania did you give me your illness thru email...................

Lachlan has had a cough for 4 days now, but out of off of his illnesses I would say he aint real sick, just this cough and even I have seen worse with him.

sheree - you poor thing. I didn't get sick when i was pregnant either, i felt very lucky, but i did suffer from AWFUL hayfever for 3 days, like you i thought my head would explode, i went through several boxes of tissues my asthma was so bad, it ws the pits alright. I hope your cold doesn't get any worse and doesn't hang around for long

Jay has gone off to the speedway tonight, so just Arch and I, Arch just went to bed so i'll probably waste the night away on the computer

Well I woke at 2.30am after going to bed at 11pm last night and I couldn't go back to sleep, my head was banging so much. I wasn't sure how many panadol I was allowed in a 24 hour period. I was pretty sure it was 8 but then is that the same when you are pregnant? I couldn't find a packet anywhere to read, but found the tablets. I waited until 4.30am (left it 6 hours from taking my last 2 panadol), and whallaaa finally went back to sleep and didn't wake until 9am. I have woken up all achey and lethargic, ain't no better, gawd I hate being sick!!!!!!!

Sounds like its sinus pain as well Sheree, can you have a hot shower and breathe in a lot of steam? Also get some fess nasal spray, its just saline but it really helps, also try some vicks vapourdrops. Hope you feel better soon, it sucks being sick.

Yeah thanx hon I think you are right, I have a combination of cold/sinus. Can't wait for WAde to get home, so I can go back to bed. Certainly is horrible being sick esp when pregnant, I feel like such a sook! And yet Riley is still in their kickin about, you would think the panadol might make him a bit sedate!!! So do you think 8 panadol is still ok for a pregnant women? I really feel like I need them!

sheree - i'd say 8 Panadol would be fine for a pregnant woman, i know i was a frequent Panadol taker when pregnant and i just stuck to what was written on the pack and thats the same as a non pregnant person. Hope you get to have some sleep today.

Hi all, Shereee hope you are feeling better soon.

Katy has bronchitis, and a middle ear infection, so the last couple of days have been far from fun. We're still waiting on those eye teeth too. Poor little mite. She's still not talking too much, I can't wait until she actually tells us what is hurting, so I can help her more.

Shazz, thinking about you with your 'puppy'. 400g is not too bad. I put ona 1.5 kg last week, (took me almost a month to lose that!). Just soldier on dear, it's all you can do. You are doing great!.....

Tania - my bets are on a PINK one too.

Hello to everyone else. Sara, Kim, Elissa, Christine, ummm. Mummy, it's so hard to remember with this type of posting. Sorry if I missed someone, always do.

Well, I'll be MIA around here for while. After reading Jodie's post, (miss you Jode's) I have had a good look at my life, and though I don't spend as much time on here as I would like to, I realised that with working FT and Katy in CC, we don't really have much family time around here. A lot of the time DH and I pass in the hallway, or driveway, and we might have dinner twice a week together. Sad huh.

So..... I wish you all the best that life can offer (and more). Of course I will pop in (while at work no doubt) for a read to see how you are all going, but my posts will be more far and few between....

MWAH to you all.
    Leanne

Hey girls. SOrry I'm not posting much. I really don't have much to say....

Leanne, I'm so sad.

Shazz what day next week hun, so I can be ready.

Sheree, the 8 should be fine as long as it's over a 24hour period. Hope you find something to help. It's horrible when your head is about to explode...

Tania, I kinda knew you'd do that (good on you) but have to admit to being a tad disappointed lol.

Elissa.....I hate note being able to see the previous posts...I forget...I'll remember when I go to bed.

Shazz, Vic, Sara, tell me that when the next one comes along you don't lose the awe.....I've been thinking about it a lot lately. I am so amazed at what she does/says/eats/sings/shares/helps you get the idea. Does that happen with the next? I am so proud of her - cos she knows the alphabet!!! (and has for a couple of months) but I still get excited when she shows someone new) but tell me that you get that excited for other kids too.

Are you OK Kim??
    Leanne- I will miss you, we really must try to meet up in person one day. Riley doesn't say much either, although he is putting 2 words together now, nice stuff like "get out" and "no, mine" LOL you can tell he has older sisters.
    Kim- I didn't lose the awe, I know mine are so far apart it may be different but its a new baby and you get to do all that lovely baby stuff again and it feels new. (IYKWIM)
    Sheree hope you are feeling better.
    Tania- i thhink girl too (fingers crossed)
    I can't remember what other people have posted so sorry but thats it LOL
    Hello Sara, Shazz and Elissa

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast