Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in May 2006 #5

Jodie259 Guest

thanks for the info Mummy4life & Tannis. I don't fret about the needles going in. I'm just concerned about how feral he will get afterwards :-)
    When he was in the hospital, the doctor said I could turn away when he put the drip into his hand... but I was okay watching. But I can understand how mums get really upset watching that sort of thing.

No probs Jodie, hope Shaun goes ok.

Jayden's website has been created and updated....heaps more pics to go tho. I have to have a shower now while he's asleep, then up to child health for his check up....fingers crossed he has put on weight!!! (I think he has). I'll check in later.

Have a great day girls

oxox
    Last edited by Tannis; August 1st, 2006 at 02:25 PM.

angelique Guest

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all going well. Unfortunatly my sleep is still compromised and I am trying my hardest to get into the Tresillian. I am hoping they will show me what is normal and what isn't. But I am sure that me getting 3-4 hours sleep a night still is not normal!! I must be getting up at least 10 or more times a nigth to settle. Not to mention she barely sleeps during the day. I just cant win girls!! I hope you are all having more luck than I am!!

Hi Tania, just a quick one will catch up with everyone later, someone needs a nappy change, but did you go private at the base? Just the day I left on the Friday I remember someone going into the room beside me? Was that you? And if so your brother works at the council doesn't he?

Hi Sheree, I went public. I went in on the thursday night as my waters broke at home and they induced me friday morning. I was in ward 1, when you were leaving you might have noticed the first room with family pouring out of it LOL. There were twins that were born an hour after Jayden born at 31weeks it may have been them.

Jayden's checkup wasn't so good, he's only put on 50grams in 2 weeks and my milk supply needs a big boost!! So back to see Alison(lactation consultant) next week. I Can understand how bottle would be so much easier. We'll see how he goes then I guess. Jayden was very unsettled last night, I was up nearly every hour. SIL has been here again today, she's gone for now but she said she's coming back!! Wonder what its like to have a full day of no visitors and not going out? This is why we went shopping all the time, so I wouldn't have DP's family here 24/7. Anyway I might check in later, today has been...hmm...I'm over today.
    Last edited by Tannis; August 1st, 2006 at 02:20 PM.

Hi Tania, aggh there you go wasn't you then, wasn't twins either, ohhhh well, thought I had pieced it together, no so clever am I!!!!! What time was Jayden born, and was that your due date, I was due the 26th May also, but because lachie was breach I had to have a caesar and that was booked in for the 22nd May. I left the hospital that day at roughly 10.30am.

Bugger about his weight, gosh and they wonder why we worry! And its just so easy for people to say breast is best, and it is, but appears it is not as easy as we all could have thought! I have an appt with Allison on Friday at 11am when is your next appt?

I gave Lachie some formula last night to try him incase I make the decision to quit bf, seeing as Lachie is Cows Milk protein intolerant, the paedatrician recommended Karicare Sensicare HA - AR. Geeezzzzz he has had an upset tummy all day! Screaming his little heart out poor little thing. So glad I went and bought one of those Natures Touch Cradle Swings (by Fisher and Price) yesterday and put it together last night as it has been a god sent today, he has screamed so much that once i finally got him to sleep on me put him in there and he has slept and stayed content, otherwise I think I would have gone mad today and my back would have caved in. It was good timing we had our CHN appt today she said gee he has a very bad pain, his legs were all stretched out and tummy was very very tight. So anyway it appears the CHN looked up the formula and says NOT to give it to Cows milk protein intolerant children, grr....... And he is the paedatrician!!!!!!! Wade has gone in there now to talk to him and get it all sorted.

Also I was telling you all how he won't attach to my boob and did during his night feeds, well last night he didn't and I had to go and heat up some EBM. So inconvenient in the night I tell ya...........

Oh and in 2 weeks he has put on 220grams, he is a constant 100 grammer a weeker. Gone down a percentile, but he is still putting on weight so that has to be a good thing. I just have one little petite boy on my hands, he is now 4.3kgs at 10 weeks.
    Last edited by shereejoy; August 1st, 2006 at 03:57 PM.

Kellee Guest

Jess – poor Jack! My brother never went on school camps because he got homesick. It’s not fair that boys are ‘taught’ not to express their feelings like that.

Jodie – so glad that you’re working out the sleeping thing. Learning the tired signs and figuring out the best way for both of you to get through it is such a milestone. Re: needles – I think it varies from bub to bub. Shaun might not have any problems at all, or he might be a bit sad for a day or two. You’ll just have to wait and see. Hope you enjoy your mother’s group too!

Tania – sounds like yesterday was a hoot! Not. Don’t worry – we ALL have days like those. I reckon your best bet it to sit down at the end of the night once Jayden is asleep with some wine/chocolate/cup of tea and congratulate yourself for getting through another day. I know I do! I know the visitors are probably a bit much but it must be nice to feel so loved! Hope the appt with Alison goes well. Maybe he just hit a plateau with his growing and he’ll pick up soon. BTW, Charlie is watching me type and he loves your ticker because it has cars in it. He gets cross whenever I scroll down!

Sheree – was thinking about you when I was up last night. Big hugs to you and your little man.

This solo parenting thing isn’t as hard as I thought it was going to be. I can’t believe I even managed to get on BB today! The trickiest time is when I need to give Toby a bath and put him to bed, which is usually just before Charlie has dinner – I pop on ‘Spot’ and Charlie sits there for ages watching it so I don’t have to worry about him too much. Fingers crossed it works again today! We went for a big walk to the shops and the park and popped in at a playgroup today – we’re going to go there tomorrow for the first time. I’m a bit nervous but it’s high time Charlie got to play with some kids. We don’t have any friends who have kids so he doesn’t get to interact with anyone except for adults. I hope he’s ok – he can be shy around kids.

Anyway, better go and get ready for Toby – I just had a let down which is sure to mean that he’ll wake up any minute!

Oh Sheree, sounds like you need a bar fridge and a bottle warmer next to the bed....

Man Tania, sounds like you need a break. I could do with some company in Sydney??

I am so excited today, we have an antenatal class reunion on Saturday and I am really looking forward to it. Rang and confirmed today.

Oh Vic, didn't i tell you Jamie would win???

Godd evening ladies
    we just got back from going out for dinner for my dads birthday it's the first time we have been out of the house past 5pm since Ryan was born he was such a good boy sat up in his pram and cooed at anyone that would listen looked adorable and then when he got tired he just shut his eyes and slept while we ate then just as we were leaving he woke up we had a snuggle got in the car came home had a feed and straight to bed i couldn't be happier it went a whole lot better then i thought it would well i'm off to bed i've been up since 4.33 am (DOH) and it wasn't even Ryan's fault this time

and LIKE i can't believe LIKE Camilla LIKE didn't win lol oh and how was that broke back mountian scene on the walk way from David and his man on sunday very hard to explain that to an 8 year old boy let me tell you ....

Evening Girls,

Beck: How was work? Poor thing going back full time!! I will be too I think but I'm going to see if I can start part time and ease into full time.

Kellee: I had a crunchie and went for dinner at DP's parents house (DP is on night shift) I feel a little better, although I fed Jayden at their place he did settle but I know he wouldn't have had enough then fed him an hour later at home and again he has settled but didn't get much again. I have formula ready for over night if I need it. Oh Jayden was so cute after I fed him, I was talking to him saying sorry cause I couldn't give him enough and he gave me the biggest most beautiful smile!! It made me feel 100% better!! DP's family have been really good especially since all my family are in Melbourne, but they all have kids and they should know I need me time.....They were all there from the minute I walked out of delivery and pretty much haven't left us alone, and when I say all...DP has 6 sisters and they have husbands and kids, the love is great but very overwhelming. I'm sure everything will work out with his weight. I was going to change my ticker, but I won't so Charlie can enjoy it LOL I'll have to post more so its always on the screen for him hehe.

Scrappy: I trip to Sydney would be fantastic!! But I think I better stay up here at least til the weather is warmer down south LOL Thats why I moved to QLD in the first place. I wish our antenatal class got to know each other, there was so many couples there was no group activities to get to know anyone. Hope you have fun, will be great to see what everyone had!!

Shazz: Ryan is such a good boy!! You had nothing to worry about...does this mean yo'll be going out more often now?

Sheree: Jayden was born at 12.22pm so I was in full labour when you were leaving....hear me scream?? LOL He was due on the 23rd May. My appt with Alison is on Tuesday. You would think the paedatrician would know! Was s/he in Gin Gin or Bundaberg? Poor Lachie having a belly ache all day!! I know what its like back nearly caving in cause Jayden won't settle in his pram or cradle. Did Wade sort it out with the paedatrician? Last fortnight Jayden had gained 510 grams in 2 weeks!! Anyway gotta go Jayden has woken up again. I'll reply to the rest tomorrow

Night!!
    oxox
    Last edited by Tannis; August 2nd, 2006 at 08:58 AM.

Yeah go Jamie on BB, Carmilla was fake even though she tried to make out she wasn't, she was so full of it!!!!

Kellee - glad you are coping ok on your own, its a tuff job just with one child let alone two, you are a super mum!!!!

Kim - antenatal reunion, how cool. We should of had ours by now too, should ring them up and remind them, would be good to catch up with others, seeing as I am not in a mothers group as yet, gosh they are hard to get into, keep missing places they only have such a small amount of ladies then close it off.

Shazz - good boy little Ryan, that is fantastic for you, now you should get out more often, will do you the world of good.

Tania - agggh so I had left, nope didn't hear you. Peads in Bundy, will type the story below. Wow Jayden put on alot of weight the previous fortnight didn't he?

Yeah Vic as you said that is the reflux formula but not for cow milk protein intolerant children. They only suspected he has that intolerance and for me to cut out dairy and see what happens, but if there is anything good that has come out of this, is that we can now see he is intolerant, gosh does this kid ever get a break. Good thing is he will more then likely grow out of it, thank god! Do your children drink milk now? Lachie is like adam, at the start could drag him out to 3 hours for feeds but god forbid if I did that now, although with this new swing, I am getting him to sleep a little longer then his 2 hourly feeds thank god, I am sick of expressing, I put him on the boob, he won't take, I heat a EBM, he drinks, then I have to settle him put him down go and express and start all over again!!!!!

Well everyone I am not sure if the paed got it wrong or Wade got it wrong. The paed told me over the phone to get Karicare Sensicare HA - gold, when Wade asked at the chemist there is no such gold animal, but there was HA and there was AR. Wade apparently told them well he has this cows milk protein allergy intolerance (CMPI), but he keeps getting confused with Lactose intolerance (and they are 2 completley different things), so who knows what he said but he said he told them CMPI, and they suggested the AR formula and they were wrong wrong wrong. When Wade went and saw the paed he said you should have just go the HA one. Grr..... Anyway I am not sure why he didn't just tell us to go try that one now, instead he gave a sample of neocate (it is a prescription formula and really dear and tasteless apparently). The neocate he told me at our appt that we will try off the shelf ones before we go to this one, but all of a sudden he is not mucking around with it. He said neocate is really bland and babies don't generally like it and to put vanilla essence in it. I gave him a bottle last night and he was ok with it so we will see how we go. I am still expressing, although he did feed off my boob at 4:30am and 7:30am this morning, grrr... this child has a mind of his own! I don't want to make a decision till we reach 3 mths so in the meantime will continue to express to keep my milk supply and only give him 1 formula bottle a night. I see the lactation consultant again on Friday so see how that goes. Gosh I miss my milk!!!!

Funny thing is at the start of bf I always had milk there my boobs were so full, so didn't really need a let down, so he is not use to working for it. Now he has to work for a let down because he feeds so regularly he just won't do it. I have never felt a let down when he feeds off me, but I am so good at this expressing now that if I persist for a good 5-10mins I feel and see the let down and I have always been told that this is really hard to do. I guess my body thinks the expressor is the baby at present lol.

Have a nice day everyone, hopefully we have a better one, go the swing again, I love this thing.

Morning girls,

Vic: I do put them to work haha, SIL was vacuuming, doing washing and did the dishes while I went for Jayden's checkup. I do appreciate the love and the help but some days you just want to be on your own. After Jayden's checkup I just wasn't in the mood for ppl, silly feeling like that I know but its very frustrating with all the trouble we have had with his weight and feeding and I thought it was all ok again. I feel heaps better today tho. I'm glad Adam is sleeping better for you, Jayden doesn't sleep for long stretches through the day usually (some days he will) as long as they sleep at night!! haha after a feed Jayden usually plays under his gym for about half hour to an hour then gets tired and might sleep for about an hour. I must admit he is doing very good with the sleeping thing, we just have to get the feeding thing down pat haha.

Sheree: With all the weight he did put on that fornight was why I was so dissapointed this time, but like Kellee said maybe he's just hit a plateau and next week will be better. Was Dr Ben the Paed? We know him too....he goes waterskiing with DP's BIL and drive DP's niece to the prom. Nice guy but he' s still learning I think haha (cute too hehe ). That's good your still offering boob instead of going straight for the EBM. How long do you try for until you go for the bottle? Jayden is mucking around heaps on the boob now, he gets frustrated if he doesn't get a let down straight away. He neally had formula last night, DP was being a real ******* last night telling me to just put him on formula and not even try to BF anymore. I hate heating up bottles too especially at night!! I'm not in a mothers group either, I went to the first one but I was the only one that showed up and I haven't rung up about the 2-4 mth one!! I wish I had an antenatal reunion I don't know where anyone is (although in Bundy they can't be too far haha) Maybe if I went to mother's group I'd see someone from my antenatal class. Its good when you buy something that they really love!! Obviously Lachie is very comfy in that swing!!

On Kerri-anne tomorrow has a thing on getting babies to sleep....might be worth watching for all of us that have sleeping issues.

We had a fantastic night last night...I put him in his cradle and rocked him and had his starlight show thing going as well, then left him and he went to sleep on his own. He kept waking up but i'd go in there and he wouldn't take long to go back to sleep. At about midnight DP wanted me to WAKE HIM for a feed as I said I will try to feed him every 3 hrs and he thought I meant 24/7 (he doesn't realise I need to sleep too). Anyway Jayden slept from about 11.30pm til 7am. We are both feeling much better for it too haha.

Well I better go do some washing before he wakes again.

Have a great day everyone

oxoxox

Tania, why don't husbands get it? I'm sure mine thinks she's for playing with. He does a nappy, and then when the next one comes around he says, "I did the last one" - well who do you think changes them when I'm here by myself??? DUH! He also doesn't hear her screaming at night even when it's for hours but says gee she's loud during the day....This morning after 2 hours sleep I said, "Gee I'm tired." He says, "Me too, I didn't go to be til 2.30." Now who's choise was that? Grrr sorry - off my chest now.

Sheree - why can't formulas be simple and just say what they are for? How hard can that be? I love my swing too. The batteries died the other day (I did get 8 weeks out of them) and all of a sudden getting new batteries became the day's priority. LOL.
    Gee the spewing must be hard. i guess I lucked out in that depatment. Darcy has only ever vomited 4 times - yep 4 times in total, no posset no nothing.

Beck - how was work sweetie?

Shazz good luck at work this week.
    Last edited by ~Kim~; August 2nd, 2006 at 01:44 PM.

I have a lot to catch up on. Sorry for being so MIA guys! Yesterday after my walk DP took Em for a few hours and I madly cleaned the house and did some ironing whilst watching the BB finale! (Should have known it was going to Jamie!!). Then today I had morning tea at a friends house and then came home and managed to catch up on some other threads before I had guests arrive and then they left and I remembered I needed petrol… well anyway I’m finally getting around to posting LOL!.... Well I started this last night in word and then never got around to finishing it. An old friend popped up on MSN so I was distracted LOL… So here we go again…

Shazz ~ Thanks so much for checking out the site! I think he’s gorgeous too and his smile is just adorable. Ryan sounds as though he was so well behaved on his night out!

Kim ~ I have bought some 00 stuff for Em and I expect them to fit around November/December but TBH I’m only guessing and I think its each bub for its own LOL. OMG at how much you are getting done! Amazing – good work! And an antenatal class reunion?? That sounds great – I wish our hospital did something like that – it would have been great! Grrr @ DH – when DP is here I make him change every nappy lol. He tries to get out of it with the ‘Its your turn’ thing but I reply with “I change them all day!!”

Sheree ~ That is great that Lachlan is putting on weight consistently despite all the trouble you’re having. Grrrr @ the wrong formula. Glad to hear the new one went well though. I will have to come over and tell Lachie to attach during his night feeds for his mum LOL… no one likes to get up on a cold night!! The swing sounds like a life saver! And I would miss milk as well you poor thing!

Jodie ~ Yay for Shaun sleeping! You must be rapt! Sounds as though you’ve got heaps going on. I hope you managed to get everything plucked and ready for your interview LOL – I can’t wait to see it along with your DH on medical Emergency. I hope you enjoy your mothers group – I’m very luck and mine is fantastic! And I hope Shaun goes okay with his shots. Em was one of those who didn’t deal well with it. The actual shots were fine but he went off his milk etc for about a week afterwards and was a bit clingy.

Jess ~ Aww poor Jack @ getting teased!

Vic ~ I was annoyed Jamie one only because it meant I saw more of Katie who I think is an absolute dumb blonde bogan…

Ange ~ Big hugs sweety I hope you get into Tresillian and it works for you both hun.

Tannis ~ Doing tickers and websites are not a waste of time LOL!! The website is great – he really is just adorable! So sorry to hear that the appt didn’t go well. I hope Alison can help you out and that Jayden starts putting on more weight for you! And him smiling up at you while you were talking to him after his feed just sounds adorable! I’m in love with Emerson’s smile and he seems to be smiling all the time now which is great. Don’t feel bad for wanting some alone time – everyone does!

Beck ~ Sounds as though Jovi loves her baths! How did work go? The Apple & Mango puree sounds yummy!

Mummy ~ LOL @ the Pixi Fotos. In your baby bounty bag there should have been a voucher for a free sitting. Have you gone and gotten your third bounty bag from Target? And did you know that you get a bag of goodies from the library with a book and stuff when you show them your blue book? The digital camera is my best friend – we have some excellent shots that I don’t think professionals could better! 1 day a week @ work sounds perfect!

Kellee ~ I’ve heard some really good stuff about the Aldi brand nappies but unfortunately I don’t think they’re available in SA. I was actually thinking of trying a cheaper brand of nappy for during the day and using Huggies at night. I’ve heard Snugglers are alright for daytime use. And I have to agree the more organized you are the better for sure! How did the playgroup go? Glad to hear that you are coping well with DH working again.

LOL I think I’ve caught up…I don’t want this to be any bigger then it has to be seeing as its huge already. Just to update you all… I think I have hayfever lol and its very annoying. My nose is itchy, I’m sniffing, my throat is a little sore but not much but I’m feeling a bit down in the dumps! Em is still asleep even though he is due for a feed. We had a bath in the big bath this morning and I didn’t put too much water in and I worked out (so blonde here LOL) that I could lie him on the bottom of the bath and the water didn’t cover his face because the level was so low. So he could lay there and kick and splash to his hearts content while I watched. It was great as he has never really had the space to do it before. At first he was a bit unsure but then he went hell for leather lol and was laughing and smiling – so cute! Last night he slept from about 11.30 though till 9.30 this morning so his sleeps are getting longer and longer! Oh and I have updated my site as well. I’m going to have to start a new photo place I think … there are just too many cute pics of Em that I want to share!

Good afternoon Girls!!

Cairns was good. We went to the crocodile farm up near Port Douglas and then went into Port Douglas for lunch and to the markets. Its so laid back up there. On the way back we pulled up at this lookout where all these hang gliders were jumping off the cliff. Its was awesome to watch. They looked like tiny little people up there above us. Brent's fishing trip apparently went well. He did'nt catch that many fish, but enough. There was a little comp they had going between themselves for the biggest emperor caught, but no-one caught any!! So they made it the biggest catch. The winner would get $350. They guy who won it caught a 50kg cod!!! It took him 2 hours to bring it in!!!

We went for our 8 week needles yesterday! It was terrible. Briley was pretty good it was me who was the upset one!! She cried for a little while especially with the one that has the after sting. Its hard watching her hurt like that. She was really uspet yesterday afternoon though. She screamed for about an hour. I was'nt sure wether it was wind or the needles. The area around the needle site was swollen, red and hot like the nurse had said but she seemed like she was in heaps of pain. We gave her a nice warm bath at about 8.30pm and she fell asleep in the bath. It was so cute!! We gave her a bottle and put her to bed at 9 and she slept till 5am!!!! It was good to at last have a proper nights sleep. So now we are going to try and put her in that routine everynight and see if it works.

I went back and saw family planning yesterday, they told me to monitor the bleeding till tuesday and if it still had'nt stopped to start taking the antibiotics she had given me. If it still had'nt stopped i will have to go in for an u/s to see if there is any after birth left inside that may be causing the bleeding. She also referred me back to the gynaecologist at the hospital. So we'll see how it all pans out i suppose.

Briley is growing so quickly. She was weighed and mesured at the Dr's yesterday and she is now 5.1kg. She was 3.72kg when she was born. She is has grown 7cm to be 58cm. So all measurements are good. She is babbling everyday to us!! Its too cute! I think she is going to have hazel eyes which is odd seeing as Brent and I have brown eyes!! My mum has hazel but so maybe it comes from there. She no longer fits in her baby bath, she is too long now! So we have been bathing her in the big bath and she loves it. She gets to kick around as much as she wants now without hitting her head on the top of the bath.

Im not sure who of you it was, there is a couple of you i think, that have been showering with their baby's. How do you do it?? I want too, but i am scared. She does'nt really like too much water on her face but i want her to get used to it. Can you, which ever of you it was, tell me how it works!!

So i hope all is well with everyone. I will be back to post later on in the week. Till then...

Ciao

Sara

Sara ~ Sounds as though you had a great time in Cairns you lucky thing! And a 50kg cod - OMG that's huge!! How cute having Briley fall asleep in the bath. Fingers crossed you can get her into a routine. I hope that everything clears up with the bleeding and there is nothing wrong. I know what you mean about them growing so fast - Em is starting to get so chubby. And his eyes are so blue. He's getting such character - talking and such. I've even noticed that there will be times where he doesn't want to be held and wants to play Soon I'll be stealing cuddles rather then being able to have them when ever I want lol. I have taken a few showers with Em and I was pretty nervous about it at first. I do it by myself without help. I get me undressed and then just put on my robe and then get him ready then (using my one handed skills) I turn the water on, take of the robe and jump in LOL. Em was a bit unsure at first but is getting better. Its tricky to juggle baby while your cleaning you and him but I manage it and its good if he needs a wash but I don't have time for a bath etc.I hang a towel of the side of the shower and wrap us both in it before getting out. Then I pop in on the change table while I dry myself and put my robe on... hmmm I don't think I've made this sound appealing have I?? It just sounds complicated - but I assure you its fine! It would be easier if you had your DH there to take Briley out of the shower when you are done though.

I am just about to head out. I'm going to print some more photos off, look at a display home that a friend has bought on a lease back agreement, go to Big W and then get my coloured ink cartridge filled. Just fed Em so its the perfect timing... will chat later girls!

Kellee Guest

Hello everyone!

Kim – have fun at your reunion! Was that something organised by the hospital? What a good idea.

Shazz – I’m so glad that you had a good time out! Hopefully that gives you some confidence to go out more often with other grown ups!

Tania – oh dear, didn’t realise the visitor situation was quite that bad! Are you in a position to tell them you need a break? Otherwise you’ll go nuts! Yay for the good sleep too!

Vic – no wonder Adam feeds so much – he’s growing fast isn’t he? How are things going at night? And how’s the bf going? Are you still over it?

Sheree – oh dear, that all sounds very confusing. I really hope the appt goes well on Fri. BF seems so much less complicated than ff if that story is anything to go by!

Sara – hooray for the sleep! Routines are so good for them. Even if it doesn’t work all the time immediately you should keep it up because it will put her in good stead for later on. Glad to see that she’s growing well too. Re: the showers… if you can get DH to help you it’s better, but otherwise you can undress yourself and partly undress Briley (except for her nappy), leave her in a safe place, go and get the temp right with the water and then go and pop her in with you. Toby likes to snuggle into me and have the water on his back. It’s not too scary if you organise everything beforehand… give it a try and tell us how it goes.

Well, I went to my first playgroup session today – it was really nice. Charlie had a great time – he didn’t so much play ‘with’ the other kids as ‘next to them’ but I’m sure he’ll come around. It was nice to have some adult company for a change! The local council is doing all these initiatives to get people active in the community and they sent me some stuff about a Parents With Prams walking session so I think I might go to that too. It’s all a bit scary and new, but nothing ventured, nothing gained, right? I’ve got my best friend coming over for dinner tonight, then Mum and friend over for afternoon tea tomorrow, then my brother and almost SIL for dinner tomorrow night, then going into town with DH for breakfast on Friday because he has a late start, then Saturday we’re having a whole heap of people over for DH and his two friends’ combined birthday parties! Crazy. Oh well, it’s good to be busy! Anyway, better go and clean up – my place looks like a brothel atm (well, not literally, but you know what I mean!). Sorry to anyone I missed (I’ve been trying to settle Toby inbetween writing this and it’s hard to keep up!).

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast