Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #52

Yep monday is D Day for me i become a real nursing student and as nervous as hell have a great night tonight you lucky thing have fun ( gees i wish we had a social life i'm sick of sitting at home every weekend )

oh tania ~ you have every right to be peeved seriously what is he thinking what happens if you need to go to hospital ..... i'm angry with you ..... if it had of been me i would have poured that rum and coke out and told him to grow the &^$# up lets hope it all happens tomorrow and he has the worse hang over imaginable and then you make sure you scream loud and clear in his ear while using his neck as leverage to get into a better position for the birth lol

tania - im sitting here next to Jay who read your post too and his jaw hit the floor, he can't believe how selfish he is being either, you certainly have every right to be bloody angry!! The niggles you have had today sure sound promising, yay

shazz - No need to be nervous Shazz, your a top chick everyone will love you just like we do and you'll do super at the course. LOL, i don't really have a social life, we just got home, sorta turned out to be a very quiet relaxed night, was nice though.

I'm way too nice for my own good! He is on his way home now I think but he has had too much to drink to be able to drive me anywhere. Don't think anything will happen tonight but Shazz I agree I hope he has a killer hang over and I go into labour tomorrow at its peak. I am so lucky he has heaps of family around that I can call on and MIL is only a few mins drive away.

I am SOOOOO upset now....Chris has just walked in and he looks worse than death!!! He doesn't drink often and he doesn't usually look drunk when he's had a few too many.... I can't BELIEVE how $hit he looks! He said he felt sick...I've told him he's not to spew in my toilet or sleep in my room....I have not seen him like this for years! He is going to pay bad tomorrow....think I need to do some vacuuming tomorrow. OMG I am fuming so bad!! I can't believe even HE can be this irresponsable! It only shows he doesn't care!

***TMI WARNING*** Sorry I have to vent! Don't need to read if you don't want to just have to get it out....
    Just when you thought it couldn't get worse! I walked into the ensuite at about 2am as Chris had been in there since he got home, he was passed out on the toilet spew everywhere. I slammed the door and just cried, I can't believe he has gotten himself into this state! I eventually went to bed and he came out at 3am I think it was and tried to get into bed, I told him he's not to get in he has to sleep on the couch and has to have a shower. So he got in the shower and I somehow fell asleep, an hour and 20mins later I woke up and heard the shower still going....got out of bed to tell him to get out only to find that he must have been only the drain and it has flooded the bathroom and my bedroom! He said it was my fault for making him get in the shower!! My hospital bags are all wet, more than half my bedroom and robe is soaked in water! I went to get my bags off the wet carpet and on to the tiles only I slipped (wet feet on tiles aren't so good), luckily I don't think I have harmed the baby at all but my back is pretty sore now. Anyway I won't say everything I said to him but I have told him I can't take it anymore, he has stuffed up big time and if Jayden wasn't around I would have left already. I said as soon as Jayden is up we are going (not that I should have to go anywhere). I said its going to be sad that the baby isn't going to know its dad. Not sure how much I will go through with but I am just so upset and angry right now and its frustrating that I can't do anything about it because I am too pregnant. I want to get on a plane and go back to Melb but obviously I can't do that right now. I don't wan to give birth by myself but its looking like I am going to. I have had just over an hours sleep, he keeps asking me why I'm not going to sleep because there is nothing he can do to fix anything right now....I said I can't sleep I'm a little stressed . He is now sleeping in my bed until I get there because its too cold in the lounge....I gave him a choice, either the lounge or outside...which is colder?? He just asked me if his sister brought over the lens too and I said it didn't matter as there will be no one at the birth to take photos anyway....he had no comment to that. **** I have no idea what to do now!! Thanks for reading if you got this far.

Oh Tania I am so sorry, he has been a complete dhead, I cannot believe he would do this when you are 40+ wks pg. I think either he sorts himself out fast or you get out of there, he needs to grow up and you don't have to suffer in the mean time.
    I wish one of us could get there for you, please take care of yourself, you are the one that mattters atm. Get a relative to come and mind Jayden and you go and REST.

Thanks Christine ....I managed to get to sleep just after 7am so still haven't had much sleep. Chris and I had a talk, not that things are sorted but have found out why he has been "uninterested" in this pregnancy...he is worried about how we are going to afford this house with me not working, I told him that was no excuse for the way he has been treating me. He kept going on aout the carpet and I said that was the least of my worries ATM (not helping the situation though). I'm going to see if he can stay at his sisters for a little while (don't see why I should have to leave), pity its really bad timing with the baby!

Oh Tania....I WISH there was something I could help you out with.....I am so angry at him I can't even imagine how you feel.
    Hope you are getting some rest babe, and that some fantastic things happen for you today.

ETA I can't believe you're not asleep .....yes I can I probably wouldn't either.

Working!!! THAT"S HIS JOB!!!!!!

GL Shazz.

Welcome back Elissa. We missed you. Bugger on Archie taking off, I would have been beside myself too.

Tania - ohhh hope those cramps are something. Can't be too far away now. And no you are NOT being unreasonable. Who is going to drive you to the hospital - should something happen. Gosh he can be selfish sometimes. Will email you a pic of the boys sometime soon I promise, just been so busy with getting the business paperwork all up to date atm.

oh god tania, what a selfish immature [email protected]!!!! I so wish we could all come to you and support you. I really honestly cannot believe how selfish he is. You are right, you shouldn't have to get out of the house! He needs to do a whole heap of growing up and realising he has a family to be responsible for, you don't deserve to have to put up with this, noone should be able to make you feel like this, especially right now!! Huge hugs, will be thinking of you, stay strong and try hard to get some rest.

Archie chucked the most major tanty this morning at the supermarket! Normally he knows that if he sits nicely in the trolley he can have a ride in the police car after the shopping. This morning he absolutely refused to get in the trolley. I stood there in front of the trolleys for a good 10 minutes while he screamed and cried and punched, i finally managed to jam him into the trolley seat, but he screamed the whole way around the shop, then i had to break it to him that he couldn't have a ride in the car cause he wasn't a good boy in the trolley....he is in bed now screaing his lungs out, i reckon the last 2 weeks have finally caught up with him, poor little bugger.

Jay is at his first day of work as a Paramedic today, he is so excited. Was gonna cook a yummy roast chook for dinner but i opened the oven door and the whole glass bit on the front fell off on my leg OOWWEEE! Our landlords will be thrilled with that, now i can't cook anything til its bl@@dy fixed

oh Elissa you poor love, isn't that the pits at the shopping centre?

Wow hope Jay has a great day today.

Tania mate, hope you're ok

Elissa- Riley does things like that and it drives me nuts! He is very into punching atm.

Tania- thinking of you. Maybe Chris is just scared and that was his way of relaxing or letting off steam. I hate it how men never just tell you whats worrying them. Hopefully he will calm down and be a better partner VERY soon. I actually hope bubs hangs on a few more days yet until you get settled more.

OMG Tania you poor thing are you ok thats the number 1 priority right now not Chris and his insecurities please take things easy.. did you go and get check out after the fall ? god i'm so worried about you i hope your resting

kim - yep its the pits, though i am very proud of how i handled it, because the oven is out of order i had to go back to the supermarket to buy other stuff for dinner, i went to Foodland and they have this awesome car trolley, like a ctrazy coupe car built onto a trolley base with a basket at the back for the groceries, i am shopping at Foodland from now on, its not as cheap but its worth it for tantrum free shopping!! (had to bribe him with chocolate to get him out of it though LOL)

christine - this was Archies first proper tanty, he has just starting punching too, lovely.

Hope you are feeling a little more relaxed tonight Tania x

I seem to have an insomniac son today! He is dog tired and the grumpiest he has ever been yet he refuses to go to sleep, no day sleep and is still up now. I asked him if he has sore ears/neck/head/teeth/tummy, he said no to all, so no clue what is up with him

Shazz- I hope today went well and you weren't too nervous.
    Tania- I hope things have settled down, are you OK????????
    Love to everyone else.
    PS Check out the sydney meet up photos for photos of my new house LOL

Thinking of you today Shazz.

Tania???????

Not sure if Tania is around, hope you don't mind me posting for you Tania, but I texted her 2nite and she has had a few contractions - but nothing regular. I think she was 4 days over with Jayden, so can't be too long away now..... Oh and also she has kinda sorted things out with Chris.

Labour vibes to you tania. You will be holding your precious bub soon.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast