Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2007 #10

everyone!

Shell- you poor thing..I hope your knees are feeling a bit better hun. You must have gotten the biggest fright, Im so [email protected] clumsy I just know that Im going to have a big stack with Izzy in my arms one day. BTW its Lee (thedolphin) that was adding people to FB! You poor thing having Angus not feeding - you must have been stressing out! Do you think it was AF related, from what Ive read on BB seems that she changes things quite a bit with feeding. Im still waiting for AF to arrive- she can stay away for as long as possible!! Im glad he is back to feeding as normal!

Dan - how are you going hun? How is Livvy sleeping? Has anything from sleep school helped?

Tara- sorry to hear you are having a hard time hun. Sounds like Leo is going great guns though - its amazing how quickly they are growing! Yay for MCN! Im jealous of you all!

Lee- I think I accepted you on FB? Im not really sure!! Hope you and Baden are doing super well!!

Lee75- Happy Half Birthday Ethyn!! Yay for the big bath! We get in the big bath together with Izzy so she can have a nice deep one - its so nice! Al doesnt usually like baths but he loves having them with his girl! We have swimming lessons once a week which are awesome - totally recommend it!

Lulu- I need a night nanny too!!! Up every 3 hours again last night she does go straight back to sleep but my body and mind are just craving a longer stretch of sleep. After she slept so well at the wedding I thought we may have turned a page but no luck. and good luck for your scan on Wednesday - its so sad to hear about peoples losses isnt it... I just saw the other day that Tess only has 7 weeks to go! So happy for her.

Jan- I hope you are ok, I have times of feeling dizzy etc but I think its more to do with not drinking enough water and its always during or after a breastfeed. I hope you can get some answers hun, and if you need to chat please know we are all here to support you and listen. :hugs:

Ash- hope you are doing super dooper well hunny

Sarah- you are MIA at the moment!! How are things going? Is Noah being a good boy! Have you had many jobs coming through for Christmas!??

Danni - how is Master Mason going? Hope he is being good for you too!

Kristen- how is the gorgeous Mia doing!? Have you got many jobs coming up to Christmas!?

To everyone else hello to you all and I hope you are doing great!

Well the wedding was great! I have pics on my FB and will upload some to my piczo soon too! Al was a groomsman and took his beer drinking duties seriously so the photo I have of him and me together is terrrible- he is so drunk!! Izzy looked adorable in her little dress and headband and she was an absolute angel!

She fell asleep at 8 when I fed her and slept in her pram basinette through the whole reception until we left to walk to our apartment (reception was at a golf course with accomodation on course!!) at midnight! I fed her again and she slept til almost 6!!! Yay - but its a pity it didnt keep up once we got home I really thought 2 nights away might shift her pattern but nope, we had one unsettled night and last night we went back to 3 hourly....

Anyway still unsure what to do - I was telling Al that the frequent waking is taking its toll mentally and physically on me and we might need to try something at night, to see if we can change her pattern around a bit. 1-2 feeds is fine 3-4 is bordering on the ridiculous!

She is moving around so much now - not crawling but pulling herself around on her elbows and pushing up on her knees! She rolls everywhere and is sitting up. Solids arent going so well- on a good day she will pull faces, clench her fists, grunt and spit out whatever she is eating until she eventually swallows about 2 teaspoons - and thats a good day. Most days are average and I get all that and she swallows about 1/2 a teaspoon. Im not too stressed about it, I just get sick of chucking food out though and Ive stopped expressing for her cereal, stuff it, she can have boiled water! My milk is too precious to keep throwing down the sink and its not like she will eat more if its got EBM in it! I just keep offering at the same time twice a day, breakfast and lunch and one day Im hoping she will start to actually show interest and actually eat properly!

Im going to take some pics of Izzy today that hopefully will turn out ok so I can use them for Chrissy cards!! I also want to get her dressed up and take her to the local shopping centre to sit on Santas knee for the first time! How exciting!! I might see if Al wants to come too and we might go on the weekend!
    Well Im off -might have a nap while Izzy does seeing as someone slammed the door on his way to work and woke her and me up at 615. Have a great day all!!
    Last edited by Beach Mama; December 4th, 2007 at 07:09 AM.

Tan-Santa photos are exciting. I'm majorly pi$$ed because Scott and my sister (yes my idiot sister) took Blake for his, I'm pretty devastated

Ooooh no Ash- I would go again hun -even if you just get one little key ring one that you can keep as a special day that you had with him.

Yep I am going to go again, the Santa in the picture looks seedy!

BLAKE PULLED HIMSELF UP TO HOLD ONTO THE COUCH!!! I walked out to get him a bottle and there he was, standing up holding onto the couch OMG! I wasn't expecting that for a while yet, how crazy!

Woohoo for Blake pulling himself up!!!! Ash I would take him again if I was you. I can't wait to get Ethyn's done, hoping to take hubby with me
    Tan - That was me that added you to facebook hope you don't mind, I found you on Shelle's facebook

Aha!! I thought that the surname wasn't familiar!! Haha! No worries hun!

I am around I promise but just flat out. Hosted mother's group here yesterday and have people staying for one of our christmas do's starting tomorrow until monday. UUUURRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!
    Be back asap for some personal.
    Hope everyone is okay and all our babies are behaving. You better be good little ones because Santa is watching and if you are naughty Santa wont visit you Christmas Eve.
    Chat soon,
    Love Dan and Livvy

Oh Lulu best of luck with your scan today. Can't wait to hear how gorgeous Ned looks bouncing around in there.

Quick selfish post from me. I had my scan this morning and its another girl! Not really sure how I feel about that at the moment. I had thought I was happy to have either - another girl would be lovely given my two will be so close together, but I only plan on two kiddies so it would have been lovely to have a boy for my DH, who would definitely appreciate a boy to play cricket, soccer, golf with etc. But then this morning before my scan it hit me that I really wanted a boy for me, not just for DH. Was a bit disappointed to hear that this bubby was a girl too, but I'm sure it won't take long to get back to being thrilled at just being lucky enough to have a beautiful, healthy growing baby. Definite advantages to another girl - LOTS of clothes already and I don't have to compromise on gorgeous girlie coloured MCNs ha ha. The huge downside is that we had a pretty definite for a boy's name. The girls names were so hard to agree on for Izzy, so who knows how we'll come up with one for Ned!! Oh, and I have an anterior placenta, which is why I'm not feeling movements very much - very relieved to hear that. I was getting a bit worried!

Congratulations Lulu!! Glad to hear all is fine hun! Like you said I'm sure you will both get used to the idea and how great that you have lots of clothes and MCN for Ned, plus they will be like twins really!! DH can play cricket,soccer and golf with his girls!!

Aw congrats on the scan Lulu!! Another girl - yay!!

YAY on a healthy growing little girl, a sister for Izzy. We completely understand how you both kinda wanted a boy but like you said you both just need some time and it doesn't change how much you love your little Ned.

Oh wow Lulu congrats!! I understand about the boy thing, my dh was so disappointed when our second was a girl, he really wanted aboy. When we went for a third I was so worried how he would react if it was another girl!! All those hormones, I think he might have moved out when they hit teenage years!!! But glad to hear all is well and you have a healthy bouncing bubba in there!! and Izzy and her will be best of friends!

Congrats on a little girl lulu!!!! I thought from day 1 that we were having a girl, but I secretly wanted a boy for hubby. I also had an anterior placenta, reckon I really didn't feel anything definite til around the 24 week mark.

Congratulations Lulu, your little girls will grow up and be best friends I just know it!

Oooh Ashi - your avi looks soo cute!! I love it! I wanna new one - waaahhh!!!

Quick selfish one here but Izzy is up on feet and hands!!!! I think we are soooo close to crawling and shes pushing back on her hands constantly! I can't believe it!! She's doing lots of 360's in circles and getting up on hands, then knees but separately - but today shes gotten up on feet -knees straight and hands too!! Funny stuff!

Have a great day ladies - hope bubs are being kind to their mummies!!
    Last edited by Beach Mama; December 6th, 2007 at 04:23 PM.

Fanks Tan, do you like me brunette? lol

I do!! You look gorgeous! and Blake looks super cool in his beanie and crawling!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast